Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1563, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1560, davesaz wrote:Volpe, what was your
first
not null read on GiF and nom? Not your reads now, but the first thing you thought of that wasn't null.
I explicitly said to GiF that my town read on him is solely because of what we talked in the hood.

Nomnom was when she voted me and began to hysterically one-sided bash me

I'm really not sure why the fuck you're apparently looking at me yet to be fair because like, I think currently there's more interesting slots and I'm being very readable as at the present for you to go after things like this.
Dude I need your reads on them to read something else.
So you were tr gif in the hood.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

It's just what it is to me?

"you took a vacation to toon land?" isn't something I expect town to say after thinking someone behavior is utterly different especially when I explained a lot about it already in thread (and you didn't comment/give a opinion)

Your jump on Ank too kind of ssems wrong in hindsight because Ank asked about being convinced on you scum only but you already put words in her mouth with "why was I into your nullscum pool"

Ank never said you were into her nullscum pool it was something you made up on your own

You're also fairly reactionary and like, after the ball passed to ank you didn't really push her too much to talk it was mostly me. You mostly just say back.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1574, Farkran wrote:post 1257 might be where scum!elements' desire to play the madman was born, but other than that there's no trace of madness in that game ISO.
Which coincides with when he was wagoned in that game, and we wagoned him here before him pulling that card out so...

add up and...

I think scum!elem end up revolving to mockery/irony when he gets heat on.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1492, Elements wrote:kuribo -
3rd Party
???

Do we even know there is a 3P aligned slot in this game? And even if we do.. how can you tell this is it on D1?

OK, that was rhetoric. I know it won't get responded to in a way that my monkey brain can handle, but I think you can -at least- tell us if this is your own readlist or if you got help from your team.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1576, Volpe14 wrote:It's just what it is to me?

"you took a vacation to toon land?" isn't something I expect town to say after thinking someone behavior is utterly different especially when I explained a lot about it already in thread (and you didn't comment/give a opinion)

Your jump on Ank too kind of ssems wrong in hindsight because Ank asked about being convinced on you scum only but you already put words in her mouth with "why was I into your nullscum pool"

Ank never said you were into her nullscum pool it was something you made up on your own

You're also fairly reactionary and like, after the ball passed to ank you didn't really push her too much to talk it was mostly me. You mostly just say back.
Okay so

I don't know if you're tired or something but everytime you make big mountains out of everything. Like what is that kind of play? "You took a vacation to toon land" is supposed to be funny not something to make mountains of.

Jesus what is this game? Why do you take everything I post literally. You're telling me townies would never post that kind of stuff? You serious?

I need to reread C9++ I need to remind myself if you did the same thing there about riding people's asses about shit that doesn't matter.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

After reading the sheer contrast, how you jump at everything you see in front of you, and how you said that you needed a new direction, instead of "have you gone to toon land" I was expecting a scum lean or a vote.

I don't think it's making big mountains.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1506, Elements wrote:It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm quite excitable atm
OK, happy birthday. I'll let you be for the next 24 hours (but only because it's not nice to ruin a guy's birthday)

VOTE: DEB

Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

A50 you're cute
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

News flash it's not because I make an observation about someone not playing like in the one game I played with them that I think they're scum for it.

Also eh you were more fluff posting in C9++, definitely pretty stingy about a lot of things and starting a lot of confrontations still but honestly I'd expect more fluff from scum you after re-reading C9++.

Maybe I should take the fact this is team mafia into account but yeah

@Monkey: There are a few things happening right now why are you voting DEB out of all people?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1577, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1574, Farkran wrote:post 1257 might be where scum!elements' desire to play the madman was born, but other than that there's no trace of madness in that game ISO.
Which coincides with when he was wagoned in that game, and we wagoned him here before him pulling that card out so...

add up and...

I think scum!elem end up revolving to mockery/irony when he gets heat on.
You're comparing d2, L-1 to d1, L-6

I don't think a scumread of elements could be formed based on his meta.

@A50 while you are here can you answer me about why skitter townreads nom?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1521, Elements wrote:I have played two games with chenn as town, that I remember at least which could mean I've played 9 with him who knows. The first was undertale where he went full on try hard as town leader controlling the game state etc. and haunted house when he didn't post as much and was more of a reactive player. This game fits neither of those.
You just told us he has different playing styles as the same alignment. Why can't this be town him playing in a different style you didn't see before?

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1380, Almost50 wrote:I still want to poke the lower posters sooner than later. It is usually the case that some scum are active and blending, while some take a back seat and watch while the more active layers tear each other apart. Usually the active scums are the ones with character and can produce content and even take some pressure without falling apart. The silent ones are the ones more prone to slip or break under pressure, so safer to keep quiet for as long as they can.

We can always come back to where each of us is right now in like 96 hours, but for the duration of those 96 hours we should all be trying to force the low posters to come play the game so we have a better idea on the whole thing not just the players in the spotlight.

Now can we build wagons on the silent ones with the threat that a wagon may actually lead to a lynch if they don't provide a good reason not to?
This is a more eloquent and wordy way of saying we should lynch the lurkers.

I love it!
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1579, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1576, Volpe14 wrote:
I need to reread C9++ I need to remind myself if you did the same thing there about riding people's asses about shit that doesn't matter.
In post 1583, nomnomnom wrote: Also eh you were more fluff posting in C9++, definitely pretty stingy about a lot of things and starting a lot of confrontations still but honestly I'd expect more fluff from scum you after re-reading C9++.
Ok I'm gonna get called obnoxious again but I need to point it out

This has a 5 minute difference

let's say you took one minute to open C9++ and get into my ISO

and you would take another minute writing #1583

This leaves you with 3 minutes to look at C9++. If you were seriously doubting your read on me you probably would take more than 3 minutes of skimming C9++ to come to a conclusion.
In post 1553, nomnomnom wrote:time to reread The Search I guess
In post 1554, nomnomnom wrote:Uuuuh wew this game and The Search is a world of difference what am I missing here?

You took a vacation to toon land or what
Those two in hindsight have 2 minutes of difference. This is actually the most ridiculous one you literally couldn't realistically pay attention to his ISO there in so little time

This is you trying to look busy nomnom

see you guys next time
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:56 pm

I have no qualms with the Elements wagon. Gonna finish the next 6 pages before locking in a vote.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1582, Volpe14 wrote:A50 you're cute
Thanks :] (I think 30 years ago that could've made me blush, but when was the last time you saw a 52 y.o. blush??) :lol:

Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

fixing:
In post 1583, nomnomnom wrote: Also eh you were more fluff posting in C9++, definitely pretty stingy about a lot of things and starting a lot of confrontations still but honestly I'd expect more fluff from scum you after re-reading C9++.

This leaves you with 3 minutes to look at C9++. If you were seriously doubting your read on me you probably would take more than 3 minutes of skimming C9++ to come to a conclusion.
In post 1554, nomnomnom wrote:Uuuuh wew this game and The Search is a world of difference what am I missing here?

[/quote]
Those two in hindsight have 2 minutes of difference. This is actually the most ridiculous one you literally couldn't realistically pay attention to his ISO there in so little time

see you guys next time
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1583, nomnomnom wrote:@Monkey: There are a few things happening right now why are you voting DEB out of all people?
I was on Elements, but it's his birthday, so I went back to my self-proclaimed DEB push. Do you have better ideas as of whom to vote
right now
?

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 1549, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1545, nomnomnom wrote:why live coach when scums have a PT?
When Elems was going crazy I don't think he would be checking scum PT and I think a hypothetical partner would need to reach out to him in thread for him to stop.

Not saying it's the most likely right now just saying I shouldn't rule out the possibility completely like before.

Sounds too risky imo. If I were scum and one of my buddies was blowing up in the thread despite my warnings in the PT, I'd let 'em burn before compromising myself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1584, Farkran wrote:@A50 while you are here can you answer me about why skitter townreads nom?
She didn't elaborate, but I can tell you all of her TRs (on nom, FL, Vex & Elements) are conditional. I don't think it's in town's best interest to state the condition at this time, but it will probably be exposed before D1 is over.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1586, EspressoPatronum wrote:This is a more eloquent and wordy way of saying we should lynch the lurkers.
I didn't say that though. I said pressure them under the threat that if they don't come play properly they would be lynched. It's far too early to decide on a lynch and end the day still.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1587, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 1579, nomnomnom wrote:

see you guys next time
It takes two minutes to click on the iso button, scroll through someone's posts to get the idea of how someone behaved in another game.

Do it right now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Maybe you like reading every single word but I don't, I skim through the posts and see how people act. The big difference in C9++ is that your posts include more fluff as in extreme fluff like using a lot of bolds and italicizing your messages or whatever.

This can be done in 2 minutes which I did.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:12 pm

I'm still not sold on town!Ank, but I admittedly haven't given her the due diligence of reading her past games or going through her ISO here.

I'm content enough with Elements today.
VOTE: Elements
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1593, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1584, Farkran wrote:@A50 while you are here can you answer me about why skitter townreads nom?
She didn't elaborate, but I can tell you all of her TRs (on nom, FL, Vex & Elements) are conditional. I don't think it's in town's best interest to state the condition at this time, but it will probably be exposed before D1 is over.
I'm actually feeling like trolling so...

those conditionals oddly feel like all people I interacted with up to page 20, and you said a TR had been compromissed. so if skitt thinks I might be scum say to her she kinda sucks reading me.

Ok I'm amusing myself at this point but if it's the case it's still true
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 1521, Elements wrote:I have played two games with chenn as town, that I remember at least which could mean I've played 9 with him who knows. The first was undertale where he went full on try hard as town leader controlling the game state etc. and haunted house when he didn't post as much and was more of a reactive player. This game fits neither of those.
Not really true for either Undertale, when I was spared D1 on the first iteration and really didn't get to say much and nightkilled N1 on the second iteration

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”