Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3424, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 3419, Salamence20 wrote:Im shooting Nancy tonight, I said Merry Christmas and she ignored me.

Eat lead, you meanie!!!
Sorry. :(

Happy belated Holidays?

Since it’s January, is it too late to wish you a Happy New Year?

:lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3420, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 3403, Menalque wrote:Did anyone not vote ramcius yet?
VOTE: Ramicus

Sure thing, mr. menal!

When the hell you show up?
Why aren’t you voting Salad? Have you read my case?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3421, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3418, Salamence20 wrote:Ooooh someone mentioned me.

I live in Reuniclous’s head. Rent-Free.

Come at me bro.
Indeed, I'm upset that NM got lynched instead of you
Why would you say that? Sal isn’t scum here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3427, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Come at me bro.
Only McMenno is town in my book, rest of you are free game

But it has nothing to do with his alignment, or your read on him, he's just annoying and I'd be happier without him here
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Technically im the counterwagon to scum Ramicus.

Stop and think.

Anyways, Ramicus is town. Im just voting him because I like being annoying to him.

Guys such a hardass.

UNVOTE: Hardass
VOTE: Salad
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 3429, Salamence20 wrote:Technically im the counterwagon to
scumNM

Stop and think.

Anyways, Ramicus is town. Im just voting him because I like being annoying to him.

Guys such a hardass.

Oops
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I do hope one day Ramicus and I can play a game where I actually try.

Maybe then him and I will be able to put ab united front.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3429, Salamence20 wrote:Technically im the counterwagon to scum Ramicus.

Stop and think.

Guys such a hardass.

LMAO :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3428, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3427, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Come at me bro.
Only McMenno is town in my book, rest of you are free game

But it has nothing to do with his alignment, or your read on him, he's just annoying and I'd be happier without him here
I like Sal and I you know would actually prefer to win this by lynching obvscum but that’s just me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3429, Salamence20 wrote:Technically im the counterwagon to scum Ramicus.

Stop and think.

Guys such a hardass.

You can't be counterwagon, if no one's voting you :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3433, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I like Sal and I you know would actually prefer to win this by lynching obvscum but that’s just me.
Considering that you are my strongest scumread atm, I'm not sold on Salad at all :lol:
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Clemency »

imagine playing

this post made by the normie gang
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3435, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3433, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I like Sal and I you know would actually prefer to win this by lynching obvscum but that’s just me.
Considering that you are my strongest scumread atm, I'm not sold on Salad at all :lol:
I still have no idea why that is but I forgive you. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3437, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
For once, I find it strange how you so confident in Salamance being town, when you refused to TR Jingle, your case on Salad is very meh, I didn't liked your attempt to take credit for scum NM lynch, when it was straight up PL and we just got lucky, your change in attitude too, you decide play serious, when it doesn't really matter
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3438, Ramcius wrote:
For once, I find it strange how you so confident in Salamance being town, when you refused to TR Jingle, your case on Salad is very meh, I didn't liked your attempt to take credit for scum NM lynch, when it was straight up PL and we just got lucky, your change in attitude too, you decide play serious, when it doesn't really matter
When did I take credit for NM lynch? My case in Salad is anything but meh and you will almost certainly know that if he gets flipped.

I already told you I wasn’t playing before that. If you refuse to believe that, then we are never going to get anywhere. I played a game recently with scum!Sal and no way in hell would scum!Sal ever be sheeping me her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3439, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3438, Ramcius wrote:
When did I take credit for NM lynch? My case in Salad is anything but meh and you will almost certainly know that if he gets flipped.

I already told you I wasn’t playing before that. If you refuse to believe that, then we are never going to get anywhere. I played a game recently with scum!Sal and no way in hell would scum!Sal ever be sheeping me her.
I'm sorry for NM part
In post 3411, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: FA was Salad’s predecessor and no, you’re not convincing me to move my vote off obvscum. Why is Ram scum? He was against initial UTL wagon. So not really interesting in mislynching town when I’ve correctly nailed one scum.
I thought you meant NM here, not Salad, when you said you nailed scum

But where did Salad sheeped you? He has 5 posts and his only vote was NM, but he did that before you. Whole your case is "FA was doing nothing", you know, like the rest of the game, so I can't accept that as a real case

Yes, I'm well aware that you're playing "serious" and that's my problem. Why you suddenly decided be serious? Why just jump the gun here and call Salad scum, when we have a year to sort people out?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

No, Salamence sheeped me not Salad. My vote is on Salad because I’m like 97% sure he’s flipping scum. Why now? Well because the flips are fresh in my mind, so I might forget my thought process in a year from now. If Salad were to suddenly obvtown (extremely unlikely because he was one of my strongest sr before I re-ISO’d FA), I’d obviously reconsider but I honestly don’t expect that to happen.

I did ISO FA before and while I was definitely suspicious of her, I hadn’t yet checked out that Excalibur game, to check out whether or not my suspicions were valid or not. When I did, I found out that her opening posts in that game were nearly identical to this one but completely different from a towngame she replaced out of. So the combination of a scum gut vibe on Salad and him having done nothing townie, + confirmation of FA scum opening and then Gamma adding to my suspicions with his convincing wagon analysis, make me extremely confident that Salad will flip scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3441, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, Salamence sheeped me not Salad. My vote is on Salad because I’m like 97% sure he’s flipping scum. Why now? Well because the flips are fresh in my mind, so I might forget my thought process in a year from now. If Salad were to suddenly obvtown (extremely unlikely because he was one of my strongest sr before I re-ISO’d FA), I’d obviously reconsider but I honestly don’t expect that to happen.

I did ISO FA before and while I was definitely suspicious of her, I hadn’t yet checked out that Excalibur game, to check out whether or not my suspicions were valid or not. When I did, I found out that her opening posts in that game were nearly identical to this one but completely different from a towngame she replaced out of. So the combination of a scum gut vibe on Salad and him having done nothing townie, + confirmation of FA scum opening and then Gamma helping to confirm my suspicions with his convincing wagon analysis, make me extremely confident that Salad will flip scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

We had a talk recently about handing out TRs for no reason, Nancy :lol:

So FA's meta is only reason for your scumread, you know how much I hate meta, so it's meh

Yes, you might forget your thought process in a year, but you need convince people in a year, not now, so you better remember it all in December
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3443, Ramcius wrote:We had a talk recently about handing out TRs for no reason, Nancy :lol:

So FA's meta is only reason for your scumread, you know how much I hate meta, so it's meh

Yes, you might forget your thought process in a year, but you need convince people in a year, not now, so you better remember it all in December
It’s not for no reason. I already told you I recently played a game with scum!him and he wouldn’t sheep me here if scum. I also think his predecessor towntold and he’s voting the slot that I’m 97% sure is flipping scum and he also led the wagon on NM, so yeah, Salamence is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Seems like it's just you and me in this thread, so how many replacements we get D2? I'm guessing 5 :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3445, Ramcius wrote:Seems like it's just you and me in this thread, so how many replacements we get D2? I'm guessing 5 :lol:
I think 3 replacements died iirc, so that would mean 5, right? Salamence, tw, Karnage, Menalique, Salad.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3436, Clemency wrote:imagine playing

this post made by the normie gang
I can't. I'm not allowed.

Also, just wanna point out that I was a replacement too.
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Nancy, you are replacement too :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3448, Ramcius wrote:Nancy, you are replacement too :lol:
Well Jingle and me were early replacements, I’m obviously referring to the most recent ones.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”