Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2312, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
In post 2279, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 2209, Romeo and Juliet wrote:VOTE: Frank
This slot is just lurking, doesn't participate in the game. Unless he gets more active, we should lynch it.
-Romeo
Vanity vote much? This is an awful vote
I mean. He was asking for it.
-Romeo
:shifty:

How?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I was thinking about the comment Expresso made wrt flavour. Do other people agree that there could possibly be a connection with flavour and role? Because I’m wondering if so, how likely it would be for Boon to make either Petruccio or Kate doctor?

But without knowing any of Chk’s, A50’s or Eon’s flavour, it’s very difficult to even begin to assess that.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 2310, Frank wrote:What are people thinking about dr drew?
I'm not sure. I dont think hed be pushing my mislynch as hard as he is if he was scum, but I've only played with him once and it was when he was town and I was scum, so i dont know if that's his playstyle. I have seen some comments about pre-flip associatives that seemed weird, but they are assuming that I'm scum, so it can't be tmi. I dont really know what to make of it.

BP
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2326, Venus and Mars wrote:I was thinking about the comment Expresso made wrt flavour. Do other people agree that there could possibly be a connection with flavour and role? Because I’m wondering if so, how likely it would be for Boon to make either Petruccio or Kate doctor?

But without knowing any of Chk’s, A50’s or Eon’s flavour, it’s very difficult to even begin to assess that.
But she’s probably a bad lynch today due to that claim.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2327, Haggle wrote:
I'm not sure. I dont think hed be pushing my mislynch as hard as he is if he was scum, but I've only played with him once and it was when he was town and I was scum, so i dont know if that's his playstyle. I have seen some comments about pre-flip associatives that seemed weird, but they are assuming that I'm scum, so it can't be tmi. I dont really know what to make of it.

BP
Can you link me that scumgame?
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:17 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In terms of time elapsed, I feel this day has been going forever. Are we ready to end the day yet?
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

BP
I thought drew was pushing that both wagons were probably town but I saw on the last VC he's on one of the wagons so maybe I'm wrong.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2330, 50 Judge Powers wrote:In terms of time elapsed, I feel this day has been going forever. Are we ready to end the day yet?
Ready boss.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 2329, Venus and Mars wrote:

BP
Can you link me that scumgame?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80430

Here it is. Iirc, both of us replaced in.

BP
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 2331, RCEnigma wrote:

BP
I thought drew was pushing that both wagons were probably town but I saw on the last VC he's on one of the wagons so maybe I'm wrong.
Originally, he said that the Emperor Nips wagon was created to take pressure off me, then said it was interesting that I didn't vote the lead wagon (Nips) and instead voted the next highest counter wagon (R&J). I thought hes still voting me.

BP
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Romeo and Juliet »

In post 2326, Venus and Mars wrote:I was thinking about the comment Expresso made wrt flavour. Do other people agree that there could possibly be a connection with flavour and role?
So... someone asks this question, I answer this, you call my post useless and then you ask the question again?
Useless content:
Spoiler:
I asked mod if flavour can influence role. He responded: "as much as a Shakespeare character could possibly, sure".
-Romeo
Show
There's an old saying that applies to me: you can't lose a game if you don't play the game.
― William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet

Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Romeo and Juliet »

In post 2325, Venus and Mars wrote:
This slot is just lurking, doesn't participate in the game. Unless he gets more active, we should lynch it.
-Romeo
-Romeo

How?
In post 2152, Frank wrote:can someone start a wagon on me to help me give a shit about this game
-Romeo
Show
There's an old saying that applies to me: you can't lose a game if you don't play the game.

Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2335, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
In post 2326, Venus and Mars wrote:I was thinking about the comment Expresso made wrt flavour. Do other people agree that there could possibly be a connection with flavour and role?
So... someone asks this question, I answer this, you call my post useless and then you ask the question again?
Useless content:
Spoiler:
I asked mod if flavour can influence role. He responded: "as much as a Shakespeare character could possibly, sure".
-Romeo
So, I’m taking that to mean, role and flavour may be connected. So, I don’t really think it could hurt if A50, Chk, Eon mentioned their flavour, since we already know their roles. Because if all of their flavours match their roles, then there might possibly be an argument for the likelihood of Petruccio/Kate being doctor.

@Drew, which one are you, Petruccio or Kate? because it matters. Since Petruccio tames Kate, he makes way more sense as doc than Kate.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2336, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
In post 2325, Venus and Mars wrote:
-Romeo
-Romeo

How?
In post 2152, Frank wrote:can someone start
a wagon on me
to help me give a shit about this game
-Romeo
Why does scum!Frank, suggest someone starts a wagon on HIM? How do you see that as scum indicative?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:51 am

Post by davesaz »

This is the place where I get the joke and others don't.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:52 am

Post by davesaz »

I think that making that kind of joke while being wagoned means something though. R&J are trying to appear like they don't care about being wagoned?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2218, Chara wrote:
In post 1522, Romeo and Juliet wrote:But also if anyone is actually going to do the thing where they scumread me talk to me

I'm not getting mislynched this game, period
this post is from Chennis (based on the post made a minute before), and i've been waiting for that head to make good on it.
the R&J wagon is simultaneously a push for the slot to give and commit to some reads that aren't mechanical or rote (like voting Frank to get participation, explicitly, even though that requires a Frank wagon and given Nips's previous existence anyone putting though into it should be able to tell Frank isn't going to suddenly take off just from that), and because they're scummy and continue to be so.

i'm looking for genuine sorting, something to convince me of genuine sorting, or some light cast on their position this game*, from R&J. i think if they're town they should be able to do it, with the concession that i don't have experience with either head.

*and if there's some reason this can't happen, a look at that would also be useful.

also interested in reads on RCE and myself from both R&J heads, since they asked about RCE, Haggle, and Chara.

the reason i haven't demanded this from every slot i think needs to participate more: i don't scumread those slots/i'm only human (barely) and can't cast such a wide net/R&J expressed a belief they won't be mislynched and as someone hard to mislynch i would enjoy seeing them prove their towniness if it exists.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm still just trying to observe the game and get a feel for the room and all but i'm cool with voting either haggle or r&j here to get to d2 faster
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Clemency »

also damn
i tried to take like an hour's nap
phone died
slept 7 hours in the middle of the damn day
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Chara »

never nap without your phone plugged in.
are you cool with voting Nips, Clem?

also if i didn't say hi to you, hello.

a meaningless comment about flavour: my own flavour is from my favourite work by Shakespeare. it should be noted, however, that i don't particularly enjoy Shakespeare.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Clemency »

idk i'm feeling a lot less sus about nips
i didn't finish reading last time though so i might have missed something
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Chara »

so you are sus about the other two?

also curious if you have looked into Bambi yet, while i have you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2337, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2335, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
Useless content:
Spoiler:
-Romeo
So, I’m taking that to mean, role and flavour may be connected. So, I don’t really think it could hurt if A50, Chk, Eon mentioned their flavour, since we already know their roles. Because if all of their flavours match their roles, then there might possibly be an argument for the likelihood of Petruccio/Kate being doctor.

@Drew, which one are you, Petruccio or Kate? because it matters. Since Petruccio tames Kate, he makes way more sense as doc than Kate.
I am petruchio.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2340, davesaz wrote:I think that making that kind of joke while being wagoned means something though. R&J are trying to appear like they don't care about being wagoned?
They still haven’t done that readslist I requested. R & J, I have a great memory, don’t think for one minute, I’ve forgotten about that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2341, Chara wrote:
In post 2218, Chara wrote:
In post 1522, Romeo and Juliet wrote:But also if anyone is actually going to do the thing where they scumread me talk to me

I'm not getting mislynched this game, period
this post is from Chennis (based on the post made a minute before), and i've been waiting for that head to make good on it.
the R&J wagon is simultaneously a push for the slot to give and commit to some reads that aren't mechanical or rote (like voting Frank to get participation, explicitly, even though that requires a Frank wagon and given Nips's previous existence anyone putting though into it should be able to tell Frank isn't going to suddenly take off just from that), and because they're scummy and continue to be so.

i'm looking for genuine sorting, something to convince me of genuine sorting, or some light cast on their position this game*, from R&J. i think if they're town they should be able to do it, with the concession that i don't have experience with either head.

*and if there's some reason this can't happen, a look at that would also be useful.

also interested in reads on RCE and myself from both R&J heads, since they asked about RCE, Haggle, and Chara.

the reason i haven't demanded this from every slot i think needs to participate more: i don't scumread those slots/i'm only human (barely) and can't cast such a wide net/R&J expressed a belief they won't be mislynched and as someone hard to mislynch i would enjoy seeing them prove their towniness if it exists.
Yes, I dislike they’ve been way more focused on making sr than tr and their sudden temporary jump on to Frank, looks like they were trying to get townpoints for doing that, instead it spectacularly backfired on them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”