Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 895, Pine wrote:
In post 891, Eddie Cane wrote:Hm. Eh. We are not very synced at all.
I’m in the awkward position of defending pisskop in our PT to two people whose opinion and objectivity I trust. It’s weird
My PT from this game has been super active. I actually scum read you a bit earlier, argued with TW and Ank for a while, have you as prob town now. You were our hottest topic I think.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 898, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 882, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 801, popsofctown wrote:This isn't productive. I'm townreading most of the people spamposting here so I think it'd be protown to slow it down, I want to be able to figure out which of the DDLs and NaCls and Krazy Eddie Elsa Cane Jays are scum or town and if they're all having trouble catching up that's harder.

This setup would be great with neighbor rearrangements maybe if we asked Micc super nice.
Ok let's play anti wincon

Why are you complaining about our hood when you have made not one attempt to engage with me in it? Reads to me as disingenuous posturing.
Um . . . didn’t you just accuse Pops and me of being antitown for outing that we’re neighbours? He never outed you as his neighbour.
Sure. Is that scummy?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

I almost spit on my monitor laughing at that pagetop
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 896, popsofctown wrote:it's not disingenuous posting, Eddie, it's jokeposting. Neighborhoods have never statistically been shown to improve town winrates across site history.
OUTING THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO WIN AN ARGUMENT is the perfect example caring more about being right than caring about who is scum
I think this acrually points to me being town more than scum. Lol.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:11 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think drunk!eddie remembers town!pops has an obligation to conceal the hood better than he remembers scum!eddie has to conceal a hood (which isn't actually concealed)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What if I lied about being drunk?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 893, popsofctown wrote:
In post 801, popsofctown wrote:This isn't productive. I'm townreading most of the people spamposting here so I think it'd be protown to slow it down, I want to be able to figure out which of the DDLs and NaCls and Krazy Eddie Elsa Cane Jays are scum or town and if they're all having trouble catching up that's harder.

This setup would be great with neighbor rearrangements maybe if we asked Micc super nice.

Why are you complaining about our hood when you have made not one attempt to engage with me in it? Reads to me as disingenuous posturing.
VOTE: Eddie Cane

I was speechless and bewildered at first
But the best explanation for why he would criticize someone for making role-fishable jokeposts then later DIRECTLY OUT HIS HOOD
is cogdis from rolling scum.
I don't think the cogdis on the town version of this makes a tenth as much sense unless the scumteam already knows our hood.

The hood is empty because I think hoods are where scum pocket townies and they're mostly useless. I mentioned that when Oka said it, it's in the main thread. But, um, asking me about that in the hood instead of giving the mafia two rolecop shots at the doctor would have been better????
Yeah, that made absolutely no sense. I could definitely switch my vote there. Maybe it’s Hectic/Eddie?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Why didn't you post this in the neighborhood? The post was literally directed to me. Neither of us have used the hood at all, more or less. But I don't scumread hypocrisy. I will scumread a scumslip about which players are supposed to conceal setup information
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

did you lie about being drunk eddie
"Well, I..."
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

What's your read on my intoxication level?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 892, Pine wrote:Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs
I want to say maybe once in my life I've seen a readlist listed scum to town, and it was clearly labeled as such.

Town is at the top. Town is always at the top.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

If it's as bad as your play if you're town then I'm sober

BOOM
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 902, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 898, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Um . . . didn’t you just accuse Pops and me of being antitown for outing that we’re neighbours? He never outed you as his neighbour.
Sure. Is that scummy?
Well it’s weird, considering you just criticized US for doing that.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:17 am

Post by OkaPoka »

this is very good actually

i want

<elsa,nacl,ddl,bob,amrun> to take sides and comment on this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

I hope you're not scum cause you feel way townier than that mbaki game I played with you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wait were you scum or town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i was scum that was SO CLOSE to winnning
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 911, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 892, Pine wrote:Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs
I want to say maybe once in my life I've seen a readlist listed scum to town, and it was clearly labeled as such.

Town is at the top. Town is always at the top.
Yeah, I think it was a pretty odd question, because it was pretty damned obvious to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 918, OkaPoka wrote:i was scum that was SO CLOSE to winnning
Oh ya get dunked on

I went 6-0 on mbaki until I quit mid day 1 in bulletproof when I decided killing scum RC was too much effort lol
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

I would add S_S to that list particularly since he just posted. I expect most people to agree with me but I expect no one to be naturally opinionless

I'd add you to the list if I was scumreading you even a little bit but you can tactically hide your opinion I guess

I really hope I'm not overconfident from trying to mimic my town process when I bussed you before but I keep getting townpings from you
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 915, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I'm going to address you when I'm home as part of my planned wall if I remember. Only interested in pops atm as I scum read her much more than you.
Considering you bragged about you having brilliant reads in GS, this isn’t exactly helping me to tr you but hey keep up the good work. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 920, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 918, OkaPoka wrote:i was scum that was SO CLOSE to winnning
Oh ya get dunked on

I went 6-0 on mbaki until I quit mid day 1 in bulletproof when I decided killing scum
RC
was too much effort lol
WHAT DID WE SAY WAS THE RULE
"Well, I..."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 921, popsofctown wrote:I would add S_S to that list particularly since he just posted.
What do you want me to say?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”