Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:02 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

eh i don't know how true that is honestly. i'm more concerned with the wagon development on them but I guess plums recent posting was kinda town
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:04 am

let's just vig xtoxm 4head
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:05 am

if they didn't make such an attempt to overjustify the sheeping me i would have townread that entrance a lot but i feel like it was just too overworded if that makes sense
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 798, the worst wrote:VOTE: flopz xtoxm there's like a near 0% chance we have a vig
Hey when you get a chance you got a lot of questions.

Not sure why you’re ducky popular.

If we have a vig I hope they are smart with it. I don’t have any reason why or why not there would be a Vig but I was hoping threat of Vig would make people show up.

@implosion — Can you poke/replace Xtomz
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:11 am

vaguely, assuming ari is scum, i'm assuming 1/2 {plum/tris} from his rule of 3 and 1/3 {xtoxm iconeum flopz}
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 799, RadiantCowbells wrote:i don't like, outright townread flopz, but i think the odds of scum having this entrance are significantly lower than the odds of the majority of other potential poe slots being scum
Iirc Flopz was in your scumpool yeah?

You won’t vote Ari you won’t vote Flopz? What gives? Like I get the instinct thing but like playing differently and just not voting anyone in your scumpool is a stretch. First Ari, now Flopz?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 am

ok

VOTE: Ari

truthfully I don't want to see anyone but Ari lynched at the moment so they won't be getting my vote and I'm kinda just waiting trying to solve around him.

I guess I can place that vote if it will talk you off of the ledge.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 804, RadiantCowbells wrote:vaguely, assuming ari is scum, i'm assuming 1/2 {plum/tris} from his rule of 3 and 1/3 {xtoxm iconeum flopz}
Or he broke Rule of Three or Ari is town. Rule of three isn’t always accurate. It’s a guideline not a mandate.

For newer players
Rule of three = anytime scum give a list of three or more people as scum more often than not one or more is (but not always true)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 am

he didn't break rule of 3, i know the surrounding tone well enough + the focus on the fact that he "already has good reads already"

at least one of that set of 3 is scum if he is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 am

like he as scum wouldn't talk about how he has good reads already and then give a solve that contained 0 scum. I would absolutely do that as scum. Aristophanes would not.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 809, RadiantCowbells wrote:like he as scum wouldn't talk about how he has good reads already and then give a solve that contained 0 scum. I would absolutely do that as scum. Aristophanes would not.
I am reaaaaaaaallly trying here but you’re kinda fuelin my paranoia here with that statement. Lunch break is over I gotta head back but hopefully Ari comes back soon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:20 am

yeah no that shouldn't fuel your paranoia at all. scum who talk about how good their reads are at a point in the game are generally bussing at the time. scum who talk about how uncertain their reads are are generally voting townies.

this isn't as effective against stronger players but I've caught tons of stronger scum players off of the ISOs of their weaker scum players using logic like this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 am

stuff like this is pretty much my forte as town, i basically never end up incorrectly interpreting data points like this. I'm very unlikely to be wrong unless I'm wrong on Aristophanes being scum in the first place

which is why I'm more interested in flipping Ari and confirming my general gamestate read than going after his potential partners because I think the game becomes a lot easier with his flip
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 811, RadiantCowbells wrote:yeah no that shouldn't fuel your paranoia at all. scum who talk about how good their reads are at a point in the game are generally bussing at the time. scum who talk about how uncertain their reads are are generally voting townies.

this isn't as effective against stronger players but I've caught tons of stronger scum players off of the ISOs of their weaker scum players using logic like this.
The part that fueled my paranoia was that it wasn’t an Ari thing it’s an RC one. Fueling paranoia of you coaching Ari to do a list with no scum that you could puppet later after a bus of Ari.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Especially Ari could have said “Hey Raybells you gotta take this as Plotz is new and I am on VLA. How can I set you up?”

(Paraphrase)

That is something that could be a thing. You feed him to buddy me and then tell him break rule of three.

That is my paranoia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:31 am

In post 813, MathBlade wrote:The part that fueled my paranoia was that it wasn’t an Ari thing it’s an RC one. Fueling paranoia of you coaching Ari to do a list with no scum that you could puppet later after a bus of Ari.

Ok.

Here's the thing

I am never

ever

ever

ever

ever

EVER

living to endgame in this lobby.

If scum are virtue signalling not being afraid of me, they're still terrified of NSG because she's the strongest town player in TM and eventually she is going to start contributing reads.
If scum are all too old guard to know who either of us are to respect us they are still going to be afraid of GuyInFreezer because he is also an incredibly strong town player.

The paranoia against me has already started and I think the format of TM basically makes the paranoia 5 fold because I think as soon as 1 member of a team gets paranoid the entire team is going to as well

And I wouldn't even be able try to abuse the lack of respect that TM had for me last time because this time around enough people have at least 1 person who knows that I haven't outside of a single hydra game involving a trust tell by scum (Baton Pass) mislynched 2 town in a row this year, and even if they policy disrespect me that level of BoP applies to multiple of my teammates.

My plan as scum in this game wouldn't be to endgame, to be totally blunt, and I really really really hate playing scum right now so I would be taking advantage of the low activity to do a lot less than I am. And claiming like I did just hard doubles down on that because there's even less reason to try to argue that scum left me alive out of ~omg we can ML RC later~

so no. I get it, but no.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

The problem is that there’s not a good way to figure out if you’re scum bussing or scum fail or town accurate or town fail.

I have to work now but Titus is waffling due time niceness.

You said you have partners. I understand your reluctance can they talk more about the gamestate? Do they agree with Ari scum? What are their pools like? What do they make of Flopz? Anything? Because it’s not like NSG to be tunnelvisioned. She hates that about me and something I have been working on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:41 am

ok to be clear

NSG on page 3 said your townread on me was weird and that tris's tone was scummy

that is the entirety of the thoughts that she has given on this game up to this point
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 816, MathBlade wrote:The problem is that there’s not a good way to figure out if you’re scum bussing or scum fail or town accurate or town fail.

I have to work now but Titus is waffling due time niceness.

You said you have partners. I understand your reluctance can they talk more about the gamestate? Do they agree with Ari scum? What are their pools like? What do they make of Flopz? Anything? Because it’s not like NSG to be tunnelvisioned. She hates that about me and something I have been working on.
Don’t know why your niceness became time niceness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 817, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok to be clear

NSG on page 3 said your townread on me was weird and that tris's tone was scummy

that is the entirety of the thoughts that she has given on this game up to this point
Then work with them please if you’re town.

I get you’re a hotshot but waiting around for Ari makes the game stagnate.

See if they agree with Ari scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:46 am

I have asked her for thoughts on this game every time she's been around and she hasn't had the time to read in depth. the moment she does you'll know about it.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 207, the worst wrote:ari can you throw me a super quick tiered readlist when you next check in please
Heya!
This is all based on my outgoing thoughts when I last checked in but...

Math
TW
RC

e'rbody not listed because ???

Teacher

Skitter
Tris
Plum
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Is there still a wagon on me? I saw some votes growing as I checked out which is hilarious timing and like, not effective at all? I'll read through but like, good work wasting them votes I guess :P
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 751, MathBlade wrote:I am considering Ari is a tmi scumread from RC and Bella is a TMI townread. It’s a minor thing but if voting Ari is so useless he wouldn’t be scared/not do it but he is. And he doesn’t vote. He just posts.
i feel like rc is the last person on the planet to be scared to bus ari
i don't really get this read, he's been amping up to vote there for a while now
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 758, the worst wrote:Hiconeum
tttttttttttwwwwwwwwww

i feel kinda ignored
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”