Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 716, jjh927 wrote:
In post 553, Bitmap wrote:I mean I know I'm only being pushed because scum team is afraid of RC.
Why does Bitmap make this post in response to such minimal pressure from me when he hasn't called me scum elsewhere?

It's a response that doesn't make sense naturally from some persecution complex. He has adopted the victim mindset in order to defend himself.
Could then say what kind of behavior would you except from him? Would aggression be correct one? Maybe he should avoid this topic? What would be natural one?
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 762, Klick wrote:
Jingle

Gamma Emerald

Alisae

Chemist1422

Shadoweh

hitogoroshi

Klick

mastina

Bitmap

ofrhz

Menalque

jjh927

Kerset
How do i read this thing?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 794, Menalque wrote:
In post 792, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 782, Menalque wrote:why not sheep me on it?
because I’m not locktowning you and it defeats the purpose of putting in a ton of effort if I throw it away to sheep someone
I'm not saying sheep me forever

I'm just saying give a bro a hand in getting a wagon going if you don't think your vote is doing anything that useful on ofhrz rn
Appeal to emotion, isn't it?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:46 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 842, Klick wrote:Worth noting that Ceph now thinks no one is scummy
Its like he's really here beside me... :'D
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 852, Kerset wrote:
In post 762, Klick wrote:
Jingle

Gamma Emerald

Alisae

Chemist1422

Shadoweh

hitogoroshi

Klick

mastina

Bitmap

ofrhz

Menalque

jjh927

Kerset
How do i read this thing?
My guess is strikethrough are townreads, italics are null, bold are scumreads
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 820, hitogoroshi wrote:Obviously I am biased but like, this is a really terrible post right? Bitmap vs. mastina is the fire at the heart of things, and Shadoweh has the soft condemn of "I think we should ignore it" and at least kinda-sorta implying it's TVT - but without hard comitting to a TR on either one, reaching out to one side or the other, trying to peel voters off their wagons (if no one likes me, that should be pretty doable!), whatever.
Could you compare shadow and menalque? They both didn't make hard stance or peel voters as you describe. Mena made light push in and keep his vote on lurker. One is your main (or one of main) townread and the other your main scumread.
Btw i wouldn't scumread neither of them with your methods
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Kerset »

VOTE: mastina
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 851, Kerset wrote:
In post 553, Bitmap wrote:I mean I know I'm only being pushed because scum team is afraid of RC.
Why does Bitmap make this post in response to such minimal pressure from me when he hasn't called me scum elsewhere?

It's a response that doesn't make sense naturally from some persecution complex. He has adopted the victim mindset in order to defend himself.
Could then say what kind of behavior would you except from him? Would aggression be correct one? Maybe he should avoid this topic? What would be natural one?
I would expect him not to crumble to the pressure of being the second of three names that I considered scum. But he kneejerked and immediately went to discredit my readslist and then made that post. He felt pressured. He felt the need to defend himself, but not with arguments or counterarguments but with discredits and claiming to be a victim. It's a classic scum flail- perhaps close to a disproportionate reaction for even that unless my reads are all right too.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Prodding Gamma Emerald. This is his first prod.
<(") | (")>
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 859, PenguinPower wrote:
Prodding Gamma Emerald. This is his first prod.
rip
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 858, jjh927 wrote:
In post 851, Kerset wrote:

I would expect him not to crumble to the pressure of being the second of three names that I considered scum. But he kneejerked and immediately went to discredit my readslist and then made that post. He felt pressured. He felt the need to defend himself, but not with arguments or counterarguments but with discredits and claiming to be a victim. It's a classic scum flail- perhaps close to a disproportionate reaction for even that unless my reads are all right too.
This is negative definition. I still want to know, how does bitmaps natural reaction look like? Do you know his meta?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

No, I have no idea

But I don't see anything wrong with saying that the reaction we have isn't a town reaction. There's basically theoretically infinite possible reactions and the only important one is the one we can read, and I'm confident it's a scum reaction and don't get why other people aren't seeing that
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Jingle »

UNVOTE:

I've been reading old games and I don't feel as strongly as I used to about things.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh that's neat I was starting to think you might conceivably be scum, Jingle

Can you go into more detail about the things in the old games that have caused you to no longer feel sufficiently strongly about the read to be voting there?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I mean I've seen people brake down and hyper ventilating when they get pushed by RC for the whole day. They ended up flipping town.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Bitmap »

*break
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 840, Shadoweh wrote:If you think I actually got Maria to read a mafia game you really must think I'm a goddess...
I personally think Alisae is scummy because they're just.. like literally openly trolling the thread, Alisae has admitted to doing this so...
E also seems aware that e's being terribly scummy and is cool with it (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
I think that after seeing Alisae's play in Guns and Roses, I feel that it doesn't really feel similar but it seems closer to her scum play in LOTHS.
In post 840, Shadoweh wrote: Look like hito isn't giving that much to go on so its mostly gut, but I do think what I said about his response to Chemist is valid. Also, I think the people on hito's team would have said something about me if he'd talked about people frustrating him in this game with them, instead of generally doing his own thing and making up reads.
Go on...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 864, jjh927 wrote:Can you go into more detail about the things in the old games that have caused you to no longer feel sufficiently strongly about the read to be voting there?
Not really?

I was reading mbos for very obvious reasons when it happened, (although I've been reading a lot of games the last few days for those same obvious reasons) and it occurred to me that I haven't actually seen mastina scum firsthand in a long time. Like... Most of my thoughts about mastina scum have been comparing her to her presence in Org13, RC's Story UPick, and PineVCamn.

Yeah. I think the most recent of those is 2 years old, and I'm definitely thinking that deserves a reset.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 865, Bitmap wrote:I mean I've seen people brake down and hyper ventilating when they get pushed by RC for the whole day. They ended up flipping town.
How is this relevant though

I'm saying you felt pressure and flailed about when there was very little pressure to feel. RC's tendency to 1v1 and shit up game threads is irrelevant to games he isn't in and to any stress you felt from being featured in my scumpile
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 868, Jingle wrote:
In post 864, jjh927 wrote:Can you go into more detail about the things in the old games that have caused you to no longer feel sufficiently strongly about the read to be voting there?
Not really?

I was reading mbos for very obvious reasons when it happened, (although I've been reading a lot of games the last few days for those same obvious reasons) and it occurred to me that I haven't actually seen mastina scum firsthand in a long time. Like... Most of my thoughts about mastina scum have been comparing her to her presence in Org13, RC's Story UPick, and PineVCamn.

Yeah. I think the most recent of those is 2 years old, and I'm definitely thinking that deserves a reset.
Oh I was hoping you might have remembered something to compare to her towngame

While you were sitting there doing your whole just as planned spiel I was thinking you basically entrapped Mastina
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

mastina is literally trying to 1v1 me
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

She wasn't even voting you when you flailed though

You were just shit talking her play for ages
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 867, Bitmap wrote:I think that after seeing Alisae's play in Guns and Roses, I feel that it doesn't really feel similar but it seems closer to her scum play in LOTHS.
and who won guns and roses
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Bitmap »

mastina is bringing up non-existant scum games from before my site flake (over 5 years ago) and the fact that I am sheeping RC.

I don't know what scum games follow how I'm playing this game and I sheep RC when I'm town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”