RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:48 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

lol yes nsg is annoyed with me that's clearly it we did it
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sometimes you have had better reads.

That however is gamblers fallacy. Past success or failure at reads has no bearing on what alignment you have this game.

Why is it whenever I try to read you you insult me as either alignment instead of letting me get feedback from others?

If I am wrong they can tell me I move on.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:54 am

Math I'm not insulting you

I'm just stating things that are true.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1227, RadiantCowbells wrote:Math I'm not insulting you

I'm just stating things that are true.
Not going down that rabbit hole.

I am not bickering with you for pages.

Just gonna wait for RCE to get back if he would wagon you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:59 am

If you try to push on me you stop getting nice teamwork RC and we all get the dictator seal.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1217, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1215, RCEnigma wrote:It feels really gross to have a Poe of all lurking slots but like TW is a team townread (I think his recent posting is also probably town indicative.)

Math is a team townread (I'm not a fan of the buddying tone but it's also not only directed at me so it could be posting style I'm disagreeing with)

Made my bed with the Tris read and RC pushing there makes me double down so not voting there.

I want to get into my skitter trajectory but it will make the most sense to Skitter so I'll wait on that.

RC I planned on largely ignoring but has a fair amount of scum equity. He's not a lynch today because of the claim (scummy imo) and if he does night 1 I'll eat my hat.

There just aren't a lot of suspects left in the pool.
My gut says to wagon RC but at the same time I realize how completely antitown that is.

What do you and your teammates think of this?
Nah we aren't wagoning RC. Admittedly FL is the only person that gave an RC read. I had agreed it was likely though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:20 am

And... you care about flavor leads read on me... why?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That's rhetorical I'm assuming.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1232, RCEnigma wrote:That's rhetorical I'm assuming.
Okay let’s assume we aren’t wagoning RC. Who would RC be scum with? How would you go about sorting RC without wagoning him?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:37 am

lynching my scumreads and then lynching me if i flip 2 town in a row.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:39 am

Post by the worst »

He is a tasty leaf.

I'm glad we can have a conversation about RC scum equity without feeling the need to wagon him unnecessarily or ignoring his reads & contributions.

RC if you go dictator mode in response to being scumread I'll be advocating to policy lynch you.

I'm not one for policy lynches and I don't think policy lynching you as a rule is even close to smart. But you're kinda already spamming so like.... as much as I don't like doing things I find generally stupid, I'm feeling a little inflexible this gsme.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by teacher »

In post 718, skitter30 wrote:who on your team thinks i'm town?
OFrhz, but on a limited skim. Volpe is less so, but still had some pings that way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:40 am

OK, policy lynch me then.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:42 am

Post by teacher »

is there an auto-vc skimmer or bot that scrapes threads here?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:42 am

Post by the worst »

please say hi to your team from me teacher. I really like that team.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:42 am

I'm not sure what you want me to say to that. I'm sick of feeling like I have to jump through conflicting hoops to make everyone in this game happy.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:43 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1238, teacher wrote:is there an auto-vc skimmer or bot that scrapes threads here?
one made by the lovely Mathblade actually! But it needs control data in post#0 which we don't have here.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:43 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1240, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not sure what you want me to say to that. I'm sick of feeling like I have to jump through conflicting hoops to make everyone in this game happy.
just an fyi

I don't think you enjoy being dictator seal either tbh you always sound sad when you have to boss people around
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:44 am

Like I'm being scumread in the 1st place for failure to be in autocrat mode. If you're going to PL me for trying to not get scumread, I don't get it.
just an fyi

I don't think you enjoy being dictator seal either tbh you always sound sad when you have to boss people around
I enjoy being scumread significantly less and if no one is treating me with the slightest respect or consideration when I'm not in dictator mode anyway, I see no point in sacrificing win equity.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:46 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1243, RadiantCowbells wrote:no one is treating me with the slightest respect or consideration when I'm not in dictator mode
Ummm... I think a number of people have praised you for your current mode? I know I have. Maybe you feel like you should get be getting more, but I think this is actually making the game more readable (in all senses) than other possibilities.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:48 am

No reasons have been presented. Scumreads on me are fundamentally "well hes RC so even if hes doing super towny things he can still be scum."
That's not a productive or useful discussion, no one is bringing up reasons to scumread me or how anything I do has town motivation, it's just flat out "well hes RC!!"
you're acting like it's some kind of productive discussion that the game needed to have that isn't available normally when its' just stupid
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:50 am

In post 1223, MathBlade wrote:1) True but most is spam
2) False again most posting is spam. You haven’t done any pushes and I have had to remind you where your vote is.
3) That’s not how mafia works. Otherwise scum just put up any read wall “whoops can’t lynch them”
4) You’ve claimed investigative. You’ve also claimed impossible results in that it’s a tenant of MafiaScum D1 results don’t happen.
5) I am not trying to lynch you. I am debating wagoning you for reads and if you react poorly you’d be scum,

It is not negative town equity to consider anyone scum.

NSG not reading posts is NAI or maybe she’s annoyed with you or doesn’t want to fake reads. Lots of reasons.
like this is the cloest thing to ~reasons~ but
the general assertion that i'm spammy is not true. i guarantee i've made less than 40 fluffposts this game and i've had tons of read progressions
the idea that scum me needs to be reminded of where my votes is is hilariously out of touch with reality
no, i didn't claim impossible results, i said that implo had two guns aka muscles
you don't know what a poor vs not poor reaction is from me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:51 am

i'm not sure how you think it's reasonable to expect me to treat the current "discussion of me being scum" with anything besides bottomless contempt.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1241, the worst wrote:
In post 1238, teacher wrote:is there an auto-vc skimmer or bot that scrapes threads here?
one made by the lovely Mathblade actually! But it needs control data in post#0 which we don't have here.
There is however while it is public people complained when I missed team mafia last year or two ago providing it was townsided. Between that and AWS being too expensive I released a personal PC version in the forums. I am at work so can’t go over it atm. It only works off public stuff and isn’t 100% perfect but kinda close. I haven’t set it up for this game even.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:00 am

i think i'm just getting walked all over this game in terms of both play and in terms of my feelings and i can't make people like me but i can make scum get lynched at least.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”