Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

@PP I voted mastina
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Klick »

@PP I also voted jjh
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:03 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1085, mastina wrote:In contrast, if Bitmap is scum as I assume, that group is incredibly unlikely to contain scum and I would think them all town.
Who
is
scum on Bitmap redflip? I guess you have your Kerset read, but I remember Kerset -> Bitmap having some "you are fools for this push" elements that seemed a little on the nose for scum/scum. Though I'm sneaking on for like five minutes before I leave for work so no time to actually pull up evidence.
In post 1091, Shadoweh wrote:*grumbles in annoying town random unvoters*
I've forgotten how much I hate games lasting so long that wagons die b/c people get bored of them.
I told you what was gonna happen with the wagon! you had fair warning!!

Gimme more on ofr. This is now the third time you've intimated she's town, but you've never otherwise talked to her or about her.
In post 1095, Klick wrote:@hito: Your latter point about Menalque trying to actively influence the gamestate with his vote/convincing people to join him doesn't do much for me. Probably because in two of the three games I've played semi-recently, Menalque was scum who did this liberally and made it a core part of his strategy. He is acutely aware that playing this way gets him townread.
Would like to read the best example if you have it on hand; it's kinda like mastina in that I have absolutely
zero
intention of walking back these locktowns today but in case we get to paranoia endtimes and I'm alive and you're not, would be nice to have the chance to break out if I'm getting snowed and being kept alive as scumpet.

Let me re-read jjh in more detail tonight. He's in a weird spot where the town stock of the town in general has kinda inflated and I don't like where he went, so he's far down on the list, but without a compelling narrative or anything. So in essence I'm kinda exactly where Klick is (some kind of odd pings, without anything to sink teeth in to) but to me that's kind of a gamey reason to vote, not a good one (because if you have no real theory of what those gut pings are being caused by, it increases the chance you're just firing on style and have only rand% chance of hitting). Especially because I don't know if there's like, a big unactiviated core of people who'd prefer jjh over Shadoweh - and more importantly, if there are, I don't know why and whether I believe em
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Jingle »

The meat of what Hito says makes me think I should be tr-ing Hito but I’m still not tr-ing Hito. I don’t know what that means.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1096, Klick wrote:
In post 729, jjh927 wrote:Also I kinda do feel like this idea that Bitmap has been pushed around is people buying into a bullshit narrative. He's playing the victim but he just isn't here; again- look at that extensive list of discredits against mastina and see how much stacks up the other way
I think I'm confused by how this is persuasive to you. Do you think Bitmap!town would be avoiding antagonising mastina here? I don't.
No I'm saying he was the one pushing Mastina around but a good number of people, yourself included, were acting like he was being bullied
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

There's too many floaty generalisations people have made about how Bitmap plays or has played this game that simply aren't true.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hey look the title is actually Ant Rod Tripod Destroys Anime now
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1106, jjh927 wrote:There's too many floaty generalisations people have made about how Bitmap plays or has played this game that simply aren't true.
What about generalisations, which where made about mastina?
giv me pagetop :(
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:03 am

Post by jjh927 »

Sure I'll bite. What about them? I don't think I've seen anything I need to care about
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

You better be able to show me something
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1068, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: mastina

this game lacks spice
You are one of the most passive players around here. Back in you were townreading mastina. Then you moved to scumreading her but you didn't show any progression or effort in solving her.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Jingle »

Who is tr-ing Kees and why?
This is a Parachute.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1110, jjh927 wrote:You better be able to show me something
Mostly Alisae
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1112, Jingle wrote:Who is tr-ing Kees and why?
I do! Kerset is UwU.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Show me something
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

Show me Alisae making a generalisation about Mastina that you think is inaccurate
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

As time passes I become more convinced 1108 was a baseless whataboutism
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1116, jjh927 wrote:Show me Alisae making a generalisation about Mastina that you think is inaccurate
Wait you didn't ask for my UwU photos? Ech :(
I don't know mastina as a player, so i can't tell whenever its generalizations are accurate or not. Still you pull things, which are one-sided and it makes me think that you wanted to pull this rather then throw this out of your awareness.
First things that i can quote, without rereading whole game.
Spoiler:
In post 204, Alisae wrote:
In post 197, Bitmap wrote:mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
don't get into this fight with mastina
- its unproductive
- you're wasting your energy
- thread health goes down
- its extremely petty
In post 685, Alisae wrote:
In post 677, mastina wrote:
In post 661, Alisae wrote:Do this but just for my slot
You're in luck--I'm in the same mindset I was when I listed you as a townread!

That is to say, rather notably tired.

This mindset isn't the most productive to explaining things but it's the only mindset I can be in to explain the read since it was a read born of this mindset. :P

Basically I didn't intentionally have you as deliberately-unsorted, but I noticed that I wasn't making any effort to really sort you.
In my bout of tiredness, when catching up on the game and reading your posts around that time and the ones from shortly before then that were fresh on mind even though I had read them, I basically liked what I was seeing you do in spite of having the knowledge that I probably shouldn't but the gut-townread from what I was seeing was still there all the same.

Your contributions to this game just look town, mostly. Are they? Ehhh...probably not, it wouldn't surprise me if the people who actually know how to read you well would say you've done nothing that is strongly alignment indicative. And not gonna lie some of your earlier posting did look suspicious but in the very-brief "I am scumreading everyone in this game" sort of way where I realize I'm basically not townreading anyone and force a reset of standards to 'okay reset them to null then just work from there'. But the posting around the time I posted the townread on you was posting that I liked the mindset behind of as being something that it looked like it was genuinely trying to solve the game in.
Earlier I thought it was weird that u didn’t scumread me since u always do when we’re both town.
Now I’m absolutely 100% convinced
I don’t think u have a read on me at all
I think u just know I’m town because r scum
VOTE: mastina
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Kerset »

If you look at hito, he was able to apply his methods to both Mena and Shadow, because he is unsure about alignments and check every person with them. When jjh was analyzing each person around here, he picked person and then found faulty.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay now what was it about those supposed generalisations did you think I needed to care about?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

And how was whatever point you were trying to make relevant to me talking about Bitmap
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Kerset »

Self-reflections that maybe your side is also wrong in the way other is.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Right so it 100% was whataboutism

And it looks pretty baseless too
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

1122 keeps getting worse every time I read it tbh

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”