Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: kerset

This whole interaction has been enlightening
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Reundo replaces Gamma Emerald.
<(") | (")>
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Kerset »

Sure yesterday you put me as town. After i pointed your flaw in scumhunting, you suddenly found enough content to turn this upside down.
giv me pagetop :(
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, the things you targeted as "generalisations" were completely irrelevant to what I was talking about and furthermore, what exactly is "my side" in this? Because I'm pretty sure an Alisae post in which e votes Mastina is directly opposed to my side of this whole argument. I think that's actually the side of the argument you're supposed to be in favour of
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1127, Kerset wrote:Sure yesterday you put me as town. After i pointed your flaw in scumhunting, you suddenly found enough content to turn this upside down.
My reads are subject to change when you do scummy ass shit

What's this "flaw" in my scumhunting?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, I've not just "found" content here. This is a reaction to shit you have literally just said and are still saying
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Kerset »

You still didn't noticed that this question was made to get insight about your credibility. I wasn't interested in debunking your point against bitmap as it was just subjective feeling.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:17 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

@ work on phone so shitty post but jj do you think this is kerset doing a specious defense of a buddy or a white knight he wasn't expecting to be held accountable to? Agree that 1122 is strange but can't tell what you think the reason is
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Reundo »

Hey everyone! I'm real busy rn but I'll be catching up later tonight hopefully.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well yeah you didn't debunk the point you just pointed fingers at Mastina instead

But it's also unsubstantiated. As far as I am aware, and note that you have failed to convince me otherwise, there haven't been any generalisations of that sort made about Mastina by anyone, regardless of stance on Mastina V Bitmap
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Klick »

Not really here but

Holy shit hi Soarin! :D
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1133, Reundo wrote:Hey everyone! I'm real busy rn but I'll be catching up later tonight hopefully.
does this count as an anime avatar I don’t remember if I ever got an answer

hi tho
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1132, hitogoroshi wrote:@ work on phone so shitty post but jj do you think this is kerset doing a specious defense of a buddy or a white knight he wasn't expecting to be held accountable to? Agree that 1122 is strange but can't tell what you think the reason is
Not the answer you want to hear, but:
Yes. If I was sure it was a buddy defence I'd still be voting Bitmap.

The bit that really stands out as weird is the whole "side" thing. If it's sides of the argument, Alisae was on the pro-Bitmap side, so it's really off to use Alisae posts as an example to try and counter my point on Bitmap. So I'd definitely say that when the post was made, Kerset definitely wasn't expecting to have to elaborate on it at all. Accepting both "sides" being wrong kinda implies the TVT scenario. I'm not sure why anyone of either alignment goes in with a throwaway defence like that. But it feels very off, so I'm gonna keep pushing.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 709, jjh927 wrote:
In post 700, Alisae wrote:
In post 698, jjh927 wrote:Mastina read on you looks like a lazy version of my read on you that I haven't explained outside of my head yet
She always scumreads me when we’re town.
ALWAYS
It's frustrating because I wanna be able to say some meta thing too except one that makes you be wrong but the meta thing in my case is that me and Mastina probably just townread each other all the time
Totally
"nothing"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

What do you think that is an example of
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1137, jjh927 wrote:Kerset definitely wasn't expecting to have to elaborate on it at all.
Sorry i left precognition in my alter-ego. I can't prepare quotes ahead of time, when you are the one, who started this topic.
In post 1139, jjh927 wrote:What do you think that is an example of
Ge_er_l_zation. Take guess.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

That's me talking about my own play, Kerset
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Kerset »

You and ali are saying that mastina is always scumreading/townreading you.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

How could that be seen in the same way I see people talking about how Bitmap was the victim in the Bitmap V Mastina shit? Or that Bitmap is a player who usually responds inordinately to pressure? Both of those seem to be commonly expressed views in the game but on closer examination I think they're both bullshit
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1142, Kerset wrote:You and ali are saying that mastina is always scumreading/townreading you.
Ali was using a meta thing that probably doesn't have much factual basis but w/e AGAINST my side in the argument.

I was admitting that I have some kind of bias in that I am inclined to townread mastina, and that mastina is likely inclined to townread me.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Kerset »

Stop changing the subject. It is not about rating the generalization. It is about the fact that you didn't consider this as possibility in both directions. Your scumreading worked in favor of attacking bitmap and no other purpose, because you refused to consider povs. Other possibility obviously existed and with some time i show you such posts. It is something like saying that X is a scum because he never votes, when there are 3 players, who does the same thing. Genuine person will look through every person to see whenever they make votes as all. Evil person will call out his desired target for lack of voting and ignore other people for sake of his agenda.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

The generalisations have nothing to do with why I'm scumreading Bitmap and everything to do with other people's shitty reasons for townreading him
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

Bringing them up is part of convincing other people they are wrong
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:28 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1103, hitogoroshi wrote:Who
is
scum on Bitmap redflip? I guess you have your Kerset read, but I remember Kerset -> Bitmap having some "you are fools for this push" elements that seemed a little on the nose for scum/scum. Though I'm sneaking on for like five minutes before I leave for work so no time to actually pull up evidence.
Well Kerset is probably scum regardless but is especially likely to be scum with Bitmap. (Kerset's scumminess is independent of Bitmap's. One flipping green/red doesn't make the other green/red, but as it so happens, yes, I DO think that they are scumbuddies.)

You're correct that that's only 2/3, and the options for the third are either: "This game is easy, it's the Gamma slot" (not very likely, but you never know), or, "The last scum is one of the 'strong' players in the game that I, personally, can't catch on D1...but after one or two scumflips and nightkills and seeing their stances in regards to the flipped players and flipped players stances in regards to them, will be caught later off of these associations and simple poe work" (what I believe).

I wouldn't think I'd be able to catch you, Shadoweh, Jingle, jjh, Alisae, or Menalque if any of you are scum, this early into the game; for me to correctly peg any of you as scum would require flips, night actions, etc. and analysis based off of that.

I said at the beginning of the game pretty much. Statistically speaking, there's a fair chance that at least 1-2 players who're 'strong' are scum this game; I also made it fairly clear that on D1, I wouldn't be able to catch them. One of them is probably scum with Bitmap, with Kerset as the third, but I wouldn't be able to tell you which of them it is until both Bitmap and Kerset have flipped.

That, or if for whatever ungodly reason Bitmap and Kerset both live, circa D3, I could probably make a fairly good guess even with both Bitmap and Kerset alive.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1148, mastina wrote:I wouldn't think I'd be able to catch you, Shadoweh, Jingle, jjh, Alisae, or Menalque if any of you are scum, this early into the game; for me to correctly peg any of you as scum would require flips, night actions, etc. and analysis based off of that.
and you tried anyways?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”