bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1394, Krazy wrote:Twice in a row I've pushed Pine and then been immediately counter-pushed is interesting tho

So do you think thats a sure sign that pine is scum. You say you think your being counter pushed but how many of those involved do you think are scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1475, Titus wrote:
In post 1472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Pine was pushing way too hard: first Krazy/me, then Hectic and when Piss and me jumped off, Pine wanted to ram through which is obviously now a Hectic mislynch.

And the jump to NaCi is hella gross. I believe there’s one scum on that wagon and I don’t think it’s you.
I object to this narrative. Pine hasn't been pushing anything too hard. He was the only one who pressured my reaction on the best plan being rejected, which suggested an attempt to sort me. He didn't push me too hard.

Krazy might be scum.
You think a feather pushes you too hard.
Hectic is scum, more likely than not.

NaCl is highly likely scum with Hectic.

Hectic DDL NaCl contains at least 2 scum, if not all three. If I am wrong on one, it's pops most likely.
How long have you had your nacl scum read
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1540, Eddie Cane wrote:I had a big long thing written up but I don't actually want to start walling, so I'm going to put it like this.

Spoiler: The bottom half of Ank's reads list
Pops
Nacl / Bob / Krazy

Spoiler: The bottom half of Tom's reads list
Pops
Krazy

Spoiler: The people I personally would like to kill today
Pops > Krazy

Spoiler: All of Dann's contribution to the game in order from oldest to most recent
Oka town
Piss town
Pops scum
Krazy scum
Amrun town
Piss actually scum but not with Pops
our entire team thinks pops is scum
the post where she decided i was scum is enough to case her on its own

It is a little off that nobody in the game is really aligning with our reads. Especially since all 4 of us are, like, super synced. I don't know if I really believe Krazy and Pops is S/S but I'm supremely confident there's at least 1 there, and the fact nobody is aligning is worrying.
So whats the reasoning behind your teams different scum reads. What do they think they have seen that makes them think the different players are scum. And why do they think those are so
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

Thats the vote history as of now.

Elsa Jay (4) - NaCl, popsofctown, DrDoolittle, Amrun
Hectic (5) - Pine, OkaPoka, pisskop, armum, Nancy Drew 39
Hectic (7) - Pine, pisskop, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, OkaPoka, titus, elsa
Pine (4) - Hectic, Amrun, Nancy Drew 39, krzay

I think elsa jay wagon was once that happened in rvs. They can tend to be more likely on the all town end but can still contain scum at teh start. But dont think ive seen scum join late on sizeable rvs vote wagon

The first hectic wagon was before teh first collapse and teh second was teh wagon that formed by the time of l-1

And i think pine is the current leading wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

Yep that first wagon was the one that formed during and right after rvs. With 4th vote landing at the very start of day 2.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

Now we have the hectic wagon. His alignment isnt known yet but we have 2 conditions. One he is scum and one he is town.

Now what woudl teh comp of both wagons be in each condition

If he is town one of:

Pine, pisskop, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, OkaPoka, titus, elsa

is almost certianly scum.

But if he is scum would a wagon of that size really be all town this early. So just as likely that atleast one is scum

But would more be one one or the other and more importantly which one.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Hectic »

Pretty sure Bob is town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Alright elli and psyche which one of you finally coded a script to play mafia
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Pops

You guys arent going to find scum if you keep your vote in bad places
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

eddie you cant complain about the lobby not voting with you if your case consists of trust me and my team
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1556, Hectic wrote:
In post 1544, NaCl wrote:If you are insinuating that it was a townslip, why did you ask the question underlined there?
So my first thought when I say that post was that it was a townslip, but I asked the question so I could get clarification for how Nancy actually came to the incorrect assumption there were 2 mafia, to check for a possible fabrication of a townslip. I'm pretty sure it's a townslip, but do you want to answer this, Nancy?
When I initially read the OP, I saw 2 red lines, it was only after you pointed it out to me that I realized after reposting it, that one of those lines had the number 2 in it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Why not?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

NaCl I could not ignore you but I would prefer to ignore you.
Your posts are all like flavored water, and all vaguely scummy, but kind of pleasant. I read some of your games when we rolled scum together wondering "how effed are we", and then found out "oh, wow, he's just always like this", and felt dumb for bussing.
You are a class of player I feel like puts genuine effort into playing the game but doesn't accomplish much by it. S_S is usually like that, which is why I was excited that he felt like anything different from that this game. I can think of other players like that, but I have a rule about trashing people's play if-and-only-if-I-have to because they're in the game and it's relevant, so no further examples.
It makes you very hard to sort the way S_S and I would expect you to be in lots of LyLos.
Apart from not wanting to be candid because I actually do like you it's just really bad mafia that a slot like yours is getting attention when Eddie and Amrun are doing things that Actually Terrible and people won't listen to me about those nor even actually do the acceptable runner-up misplay of mislynching me because they think I'm making it up. The spotlight of this game is either managed by scum or incompetence.
I care a lot more about deepwolves than scoreboard right now

I actually have no idea what I could possibly do to rerail the game though. Eddie is just openly admitting to wagoning a player he thinks is less likely to flip scum, in a way the conspicuously aligns with not wanting his neighbor to actually become dead and incriminate him and/or not wanting to continue a dialogue with that neighbor when he's currently winning public opinion and only has it to lose. Like he can clearly just do what he wants now. Ali told me in discord something about how e catches scum that'd I'd never heard before, e said, "you often see with scum, spending a certain amount of time acting a certain way [this is paraphrase by the way even though I used the quote character, no banns Micc], doing the things that would get them townread, trying really hard. Then they get townread. And there is this flick of the switch where they realize they don't have to do it anymore. And they change and do the things they want to do. That's when you can catch them." E said he saw Dannflor doing that. The thing Ali hasn't exactly explained to me is how you work with that if you didn't roll vig, because Dannflor was never actually lynched. So now I'm just full of despair. I think Eddie may have already endgamed the 15p.

pedit: well that is an improvement
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:50 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1611, Eddie Cane wrote:Why not?
because then you would have to become radiantcowbells
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1559, Titus wrote:
In post 1475, Titus wrote:
In post 1472, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Pine was pushing way too hard: first Krazy/me, then Hectic and when Piss and me jumped off, Pine wanted to ram through which is obviously now a Hectic mislynch.

And the jump to NaCi is hella gross. I believe there’s one scum on that wagon and I don’t think it’s you.
I object to this narrative. Pine hasn't been pushing anything too hard. He was the only one who pressured my reaction on the best plan being rejected, which suggested an attempt to sort me. He didn't push me too hard.

Krazy might be scum.
You think a feather pushes you too hard.
Hectic is scum, more likely than not.

NaCl is highly likely scum with Hectic.

Hectic DDL NaCl contains at least 2 scum, if not all three. If I am wrong on one, it's pops most likely.
I honestly don’t get your NaCi sr at all, her reads are so in depth and nuanced. Also, really don’t see anything really agenday about any of her posts, so I think she has a better than rand odds of being mislynchbait than scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1613, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1611, Eddie Cane wrote:Why not?
because then you would have to become radiantcowbells
in the interest of keeping this game a positive place, <redacted>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1563, Eddie Cane wrote:Can I get Krazy votes now? Do I have the swing?
Why is your team suddenly tr me? What changed?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1612, popsofctown wrote:I think Eddie may have already endgamed the 15p.
get fucked kid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1612, popsofctown wrote:I actually have no idea what I could possibly do to rerail the game though. Eddie is just openly admitting to wagoning a player he thinks is less likely to flip scum, in a way the conspicuously aligns with not wanting his neighbor to actually become dead and incriminate him and/or not wanting to continue a dialogue with that neighbor when he's currently winning public opinion and only has it to lose. Like he can clearly just do what he wants now. Ali told me in discord something about how e catches scum that'd I'd never heard before, e said, "you often see with scum, spending a certain amount of time acting a certain way [this is paraphrase by the way even though I used the quote character, no banns Micc], doing the things that would get them townread, trying really hard. Then they get townread. And there is this flick of the switch where they realize they don't have to do it anymore. And they change and do the things they want to do. That's when you can catch them." E said he saw Dannflor doing that. The thing Ali hasn't exactly explained to me is how you work with that if you didn't roll vig, because Dannflor was never actually lynched. So now I'm just full of despair. I think Eddie may have already endgamed the 15p.
Point 1 (to the thread)

This is not a townie wall of words. Remotely.

Point 2 (to Pops)

It is my game, but I have 3 town voices I can dialogue with. I made the judgment call to place my vote on Krazy, factoring in their stated confidence vs my own. If that read ends up being wrong, I will be at fault, not them; part of my read is considering their reads. I think a lot of what forum players miss is that mafia is a
team game
, not you + a bunch of fuckos you have to persuade vs some scum. This is just posturing on your part.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1598, bob3141 wrote:If you are town but were scum instead. What do you feel you would do in relation of nancys wagon
In relation to which wagon?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1574, Krazy wrote:I'm leaning wrong town but I feel like you're trying to convince me otherwise. Do you want me to call you scum?
I agree because I believe those really are his team’s actual reads. I also think scum!you would have expressed some more suspicion on Eddie. From reading your posts, I haven’t seen you try to even remotely once push Eddie, which is what I think you’d probably be likely to do as scum, even if it was only a little. Also, after looking up some Pine games, I tend to believe that Maria’s read on Pine is genuine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1580, Eddie Cane wrote:My thoughts are you're trying to discredit the reads of Ank and Tom. I dont really like it.
I really don’t understand this. If someone is wrongly sr me, I will do everything possible to rip their case on me to shreds.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Krazy »

Pops what are you doing with your votes?
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1588, Hectic wrote:Where did Elsa go? Anyone have any rituals for summoning an ice queen?

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1580, Eddie Cane wrote:My thoughts are you're trying to discredit the reads of Ank and Tom. I dont really like it.
I really don’t understand this. If someone is wrongly sr me, I will do everything possible to rip their case on me to shreds.
If he responds calling me scum, it lends credence to Ank and Tom's ability to read him.

If he responds calling me null or town and questions the read on him, it again acknowledges it is abnormal for them to misread him, giving credence to the read.

If he responds saying what he did ("ank sucks at reading me" basically), it discredits the read to the thread.

~

In other words, Ank expected him to try and figure out why she scumread him. Instead, he discredited it and swept it under the rug. I don't think it was a townie response.

That said
, despite only basically you calling Krazy town, he sat at 1 vote for a day. Regardless of whether or not I case him, other people can independently read and get their own conclusions, and nobody chose to vote. So let's try Pops, who lots have called scum but who has 0 votes.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”