the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:15 am

Post by the worst »

I tried to skip d1. I can't conscionably lurk through d1 completely. I compulsively post my thoughts and my teammates thoughts. Every time I try to engage with the thread you attempt to alienate me.

This isn't a behaviour that wants to read my alignment; it's a behaviour that wants me out of the game.

I don't even remember the scum game you're referring to in #1447 but the fact that post reads like it was literally prewritten just makes me feel more confident that you're handling me with an agenda :/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:15 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm aware that a lot of people in this game don't respect you.

Duckling does.

Duckling as town who has already pointed out that I am outside of my scum range doesn't go after me and try to policy lynch me.

Duckling as town doesn't try to policy lynch me when he can just... let me lynch scum like I do over 2/3 of day phases I'm alive in and he is aware of.

He's playing to the ra ra I hate RC because it's a common sentiment across TM but it doesn't apply to him and he's scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:17 am

Duck: let's policy Lynch RC who also has access to NSGs reads and also NSG reads have the dimension of a paperback

Also duck: RC is trying to alienate me.from the thread!!!!!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:17 am

Post by the worst »

Don't respect who?

You are not outside your scumrange. I didn't pretend you were.
I don't hate you. You're discrediting the shit out of me and I hate playing this game with you.

Again this..... feels prewritten...?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:17 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1452, RadiantCowbells wrote:Duck: let's policy Lynch RC who also has access to NSGs reads and also NSG reads have the dimension of a paperback

Also duck: RC is trying to alienate me.from the thread!!!!!
yes.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:19 am

No this doesn't feel prewritten at all and how TF am I supposed to randomly know we're having this fight today? If you're implying wow he's too towny to be writing in real time as scum so it must be prewritten then yes, ding ding ding! I'm town. You're not. No breadcrumbs for naughty ducks.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

you're like 10 levels deep into trying to bury me with rhetoric.... like no person can retain this much information and just recall it all on the fly while simultaneously painting this spectacular narrative.... like this is either exactly pre written or you were anticipating if you kept shitting on me eventually I'd wipe it off and glare at you...? idc which but it feels transparent

still waiting on the scumgame you were talking abt bc I literally can't remember it -- was it BoP? Ank became kinda obvtown and cashing in on the {urap, rc} friction was our only path to victory. I'm not capitalising on any friction here. I'm creating the friction.... This push is very far outside of my scum m.o. (to paraphrase you, do the bare minimum possible)....how the fuck can you earnestly look at this and reach the conclusion I'm trying to do the same thing? :lol:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:23 am

Don't respect me.
Like I see how you're playing off trying to generate empathy for the 'omg I hate RC so much I am just gonna policy lynch him' but that's not you.
You're just trying to portray ~relatable~ emotions to the other people in the game who don't altogether like me to try to get me lynched without having to actually push me as scum, which is borderline impossible.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:No this doesn't feel prewritten at all and how TF am I supposed to randomly know we're having this fight today? If you're implying wow he's too towny to be writing in real time as scum so it must be prewritten then yes, ding ding ding! I'm town. You're not. No breadcrumbs for naughty ducks.
This post is straight out of volpe's scum handbook from that 9p vig game lmao
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:24 am

This is team mafia; this wasn't prewritten; I did know this was coming because I've been fairly sure I have the solve and I didn't expect you to take me solving the game lying down.
You either fight me now or you take the L and you're choosing the former option. You tried to get away with doing very little until that became no longer tenable and now you're gearing up for the fight. Kind of like, again, Jingle's fake newbie.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:25 am

In post 1458, the worst wrote:This post is straight out of volpe's scum handbook from that 9p vig game lmao
Except I'm RC and he's volpe. I don't take pages from other people's handbooks. I do my own thing. And this is really fake lol
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

The worst who would be scum with RC if RC was scum?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:27 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1451, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm aware that a lot of people in this game don't respect you.

Duckling does.

Duckling as town who has already pointed out that I am outside of my scum range doesn't go after me and try to policy lynch me.

Duckling as town doesn't try to policy lynch me when he can just... let me lynch scum like I do over 2/3 of day phases I'm alive in and he is aware of.

He's playing to the ra ra I hate RC because it's a common sentiment across TM but it doesn't apply to him and he's scum.
In post 1457, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't respect me.
Like I see how you're playing off trying to generate empathy for the 'omg I hate RC so much I am just gonna policy lynch him' but that's not you.
You're just trying to portray ~relatable~ emotions to the other people in the game who don't altogether like me to try to get me lynched without having to actually push me as scum, which is borderline impossible.
no like
I'm quite a lot more experienced than I was before
you're making this game nigh unplayable for me
this list is like very good. specifically, you are doing my head in.
I think it's belittling/discrediting behaviour and I don't like it for town!RC. you can be antagonistic but I've never found you shit to play with before.
we've spoken about this before, and I'm not going to let my alignment decide to treat you like you deserve to be plynched. I'm going to let your behaviour decide if you should be plynched.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:28 am

In post 1462, the worst wrote:no like
I'm quite a lot more experienced than I was before
you're making this game nigh unplayable for me
this list is like very good. specifically, you are doing my head in.
I think it's belittling/discrediting behaviour and I don't like it for town!RC. you can be antagonistic but I've never found you shit to play with before.
we've spoken about this before, and I'm not going to let my alignment decide to treat you like you deserve to be plynched. I'm going to let your behaviour decide if you should be plynched.
I am only making this game unplayable for you because you're scum and I'm not giving you any reasonable paths to victory.
No, we haven't spoken about policy lynching me because YOU WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY TRY TO POLICY LYNCH ME BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS. What?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:28 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1461, MathBlade wrote:The worst who would be scum with RC if RC was scum?
I don't knowwwwww
Reading RC for associatives is always a fucking nightmare in every game he's scum in

my suggestion would be powerlynch then if he's scum reset and work with townreads (excl. bella aorn because I'd lose the fragile comfort I have with her)

if he flips town just systematically assassinate his master perfect unstoppable POE of null lurkslots and as he's saying now I'm sure that'll go fine
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:29 am

Like if you're essentially trying to complain that I'm so poorly behaved that I should be policy lynched then report me.
If it's just rhetoric, then kindly don't go there?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 am

Like I've literally already claimed PR to the point that I have no lifespan as scum. You're not this stupid. You're just scum trying to take advantage of other people's enmity towards me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:31 am

In post 1450, the worst wrote:I can't conscionably lurk through d1 completely.
also what is this lol. leaving the game in the hands of NSG and RC sure is an unconscionable decision when you had claimed several times to townread me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:31 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1463, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am only making this game unplayable for you because you're scum and I'm not giving you any reasonable paths to victory.
No, we haven't spoken about policy lynching me because YOU WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY TRY TO POLICY LYNCH ME BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS. What?
We totally have actually just quite a while ago
No I won't policy lynch you because RC.
This push is because I think you're scum.
It's aided by policy because you're making this game horrible for me.

I just back myself more now than I did when we had this conversation. Sorry if you're uncomfortable with that but if you are perhaps exercise more empathy wrt my attempts to engage with the thread and your puttdowns of them. :/

You're not giving hypothetical scum!me any paths to victory? Dude you're not letting me fucking post thoughts without steering the conversation. You're not letting me post readable content. The fuck's that got to do with not giving hypothetical scum!me a path to victory?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:31 am

You're acting like I'm doing something I'm not. You're perfectly free to do anything you want. I didn't enforce you lurking. I didn't enforce you voting anyone. I simply voted my scumreads, and called you scum.

I wasn't even voting you today.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:32 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1467, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1450, the worst wrote:I can't conscionably lurk through d1 completely.
also what is this lol. leaving the game in the hands of NSG and RC sure is an unconscionable decision when you had claimed several times to townread me.
please respond to this including context because this is absurd. I can't fully lurk full stop. I compulsively post my thoughts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:33 am

Like you only really got salty about me at 3 points in this game

When I said that NSG scumread you
When I said that I was going to be more proactive about leading lynches (while you were trying to lynch Bella who I was hard defending)
And now, when I said that you were scum with Ari

I'm even voting an overlapping scumread and you've just thrown out your entire trajectory to push a lynch on you.

You're literally making up an alternative version of events.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:33 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1469, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're acting like I'm doing something I'm not. You're perfectly free to do anything you want. I didn't enforce you lurking. I didn't enforce you voting anyone. I simply voted my scumreads, and called you scum.

I wasn't even voting you today.
Maybe have a flick back thru like every time I've entered the thread over the last coupla days........
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:33 am

In post 1470, the worst wrote:please respond to this including context because this is absurd. I can't fully lurk full stop. I compulsively post my thoughts.
I mean. You can post thoughts. I never TOLD you to stop posting thoughts. I never interfered with any of your reads. I barely even pushed back against you voting Bellaphant even though I thought it was a fucking terrible decision.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:35 am

I flicked back, aside from my ~literally being present in the thread~ you were capable of engaging just fine with Flopz and whoever. Sorry I was literally there?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”