Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: ico
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like atp if you lead a mislynch it's gonna be easy for scum to force it through and then it's easy to justify my nightkill because I'm going to flip PR.

I can't stop you mislynching today but I can say that you really, really, really need to put some faith in me once I'm flipped town.

And by the way, you can't figure out if I'm finding scum or not if you don't vote my scumreads.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Like do you not realize the significance of the fact that me and Duck have a mutual scumread on Ari and he's voting me anyways for going after him?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1525, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: ico
so i like ico too
i think he's doing iconeum things
i don't think he's prompting stupid fights to generate friction
i don't think he's disengaged on things i'd expect townconeum to be disengaged on d1

d1 ico is kinda lynchbaity
i think he just looks like d1 townconeum

i've asked eddie for his comments as well

pedit: i'm null but very concerned on ari
not a hard scumread just...poe-ey
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1524, the worst wrote:hey math if you're still around

eddie asked why you're voting xtoxm when looking for RC partners given he's one of two RC votes
I didn’t say I was.

I was asking you to in order to have some semblance of hunting instead of ww3.

Whether you’re right or wrong wagoning RC monopolizes the game. It’s why I asked instead of wagoning RC.

I reaaaaaally want to. Doesn’t mean I should because even if we’re right it’s like day one on day two.

I think if RC is scum he’s not going to follow his usual MO because as he said he expects to die fast. So Bella or Ari would be a good partner choice.

I am voting Xtom for a different reason.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:39 pm

In post 1528, the worst wrote:pedit: i'm null but very concerned on ari
not a hard scumread just...poe-ey
Another way of phrasing this: you want to be able to jump ship to it if it's absolutely inevitable but you don't want to lead it if you don't have to.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:39 pm

In post 1529, MathBlade wrote:Ari would be a good partner choice.
help me bus!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1527, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like do you not realize the significance of the fact that me and Duck have a mutual scumread on Ari and he's voting me anyways for going after him?
He did you notice RC voteparked me when we had a mutual scumread of Ari?

RC if you’re town stop fighting with TW and find more scum please.
Ditto to the worst.

This fight is not productive.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Also, TW's emphasis on getting a 'tiered readslist' from Aristophanes before he voted them (when there were lots of votes) was really out of place.
TW's jump off the wagon voting Skitter for basically nothing was really out of place.

Ditto to the worst.

I am literally voting a non!Duckling scum right now. I am simply shutting down Duckling attempting to lynch me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1531, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1529, MathBlade wrote:Ari would be a good partner choice.
help me bus!
I am not sure if you are bussing or town or what. I want more time to hunt you before settling on Ari.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1526, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't stop you mislynching today but I can say that you really, really, really need to put some faith in me once I'm flipped town.

And by the way, you can't figure out if I'm finding scum or not if you don't vote my scumreads.
Fine

VOTE: ari
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Ugh, I liked skitters post and then he voted for ico.

I read tris and Ari and teacher and ducky and I just saw a bunch of stupid associatives between tris/Ari/ducky.

Independent of that don't think Ari is town any more...im curious for Ari to respond to my question BC I legit don't remember my last scum role pm

.Tris is null-scum and I'm still just null on teacher.
UNVOTE:

My team didn't massively like this.

(P-edit, math still can't read me. Can you talk to Titus a out about that game where she decided I was scum, fake claimed an inno on scum (jeanne11 I think) and we had the arguements I don't wanna shit up the thread with about people seeing things that aren't there? BC this feels like that )
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1533, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, TW's emphasis on getting a 'tiered readslist' from Aristophanes before he voted them (when there were lots of votes) was really out of place.
TW's jump off the wagon voting Skitter for basically nothing was really out of place.

Ditto to the worst.

I am literally voting a non!Duckling scum right now. I am simply shutting down Duckling attempting to lynch me.
Consider it shutdown and move on.

The worst you too.

If we don’t lynch scum on an approved RC wagon then let’s revisit this day two if we’re both alive
GTKAS -- MathBlade
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Rc if i listen to you and they flip town and you're alive tomorrow i'm probably going to be tunneling you, just fair warning
Show
Hiatus once more.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry that was meant to be earlier, got pedit'd

eddie thinks ico... in duck words, "has a limited scumrange".

stuff like this pings him as very natural:
In post 1133, Iconeum wrote:hi skitter

i'm here

wanna talk about stuff

before you say that i am dodging you again :D
In post 1070, Iconeum wrote:dude i'm spending more time googling what you are saying then anything else here fml
In post 1183, Iconeum wrote:50 bucks says floppie hasn't actually read past that mathblade post yet
In post 1336, Iconeum wrote:not really

I'm going with the flow a bit, I don't have enough strenght to push this game in the direction I want, which is Floppy. There's a strong scumread on him in my head, but I've also already largely written that out in here but nobody seems interested yet.

Watching closely to see how this is playing out wrt Tris, on which I don't really have a read rn.

I'm considering this to be a chill game despite some players trying to prove otherwise, and I'm quite happy with having a few good townreads and a few good scumreads rn. There's nothing I can do to force the low-content scumreads to post more, so yeah.

he feels like these are just not things scum does in this kind of gamestate to white knight, esp. vs someone like RC

it doesn't feel like scum defending a partner

so it's kinda defaulting to town
In post 1050, Iconeum wrote:i don't really see ari as scum
In post 1051, Iconeum wrote:would lynch in xtoxm/bella/flopz all before ari
In post 1053, Iconeum wrote:I know you know ari a LOT better then I do, but does that fuck all attitude doesn't read like it comes from scum

In post 1178, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1170, Flopz wrote:Alright lads, new year ergo new me. I'm getting REAL annoyed at all these players jumping down on me just because I'm not good at this game. RadisntCowbells (what kind of name even is that?) and teacher implying I'm scum.
What a load of horseshit!
Back off NOW and stop scumreading me for shitty reasons. All I was doing was saying I'm involving myself in the game and all I got in return was attack after bloody attack. How am I supposed to even breathe at this point?!?!?

I joined as a personal favour to Hectic but nobody told me it was going to be like this. I thought this was supposed to be a fun game wiht intersesting debates where everyone was supposed to critique the arguments and not belittle everyone's character but this was completely different to that. Who'd want their first game to be filled with such utter tripe? I expected better from such
VETERANS
. If Team Mafia is supposed to be representative of the site as a whole, the mods should be clamping down on this toxicity and personal attacks. Aggressiveness and enthusiasm are absolutely fine, attacks and toxicity are beyond the pale.
Just look at 154, how is that even allowed?

My Team has already lost the game at this point so this is just a slog for slogging's sake. Hopkirk spent fucking eages ranting about this shit on this discord about how it's now literally impossible for us to win no matter what we fucking do. We've spent more time arguing about that then I have even spent in this terrible game. We've already got a modkill on D1 which has killed much of my enthusiam for Team Mafia and all this bullshittery going on is not fucking helping anything.
instead of quoting the one post this game has had that went into toxic territory (but it actually isn't toxic at all), I don't know what game you've been reading.

There's a lot of discussion out there about WHY you are potentially scum, but you seem to be ignorting this because? If you think you can hide behind calling this game and it's players toxic, you are sadly mistaken.

If you want debates, how about you start adressing the posts that call you scum? Or make actual contributions to the game? Because you called your previous posts 'not scumhunting' yourself.
he also doesn't think this feels like scum aggression

as an aside when he went thru the iso to pick out post #s he said he's doubling down on this read
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

In post 207, the worst wrote:ari can you throw me a super quick tiered readlist when you next check in please
In post 216, the worst wrote:i'm persuaded
In post 333, the worst wrote:ank is stronger than i am.
she has math, rc, ico and tris as town
skitter as town but fragile.

and is scumreading rce, plum

i am withholding her read on aristophanes, and omitting nullreads
In post 433, the worst wrote:
VOTE: skitter this is so upsetting
Also I want to refer to all this
He says some weird waffly shit about wanting a tiered readslist from Ari
Then he votes them when there are a bunch of people on the wagon
I am not quoting everything but he says LITERALLY NOTHING about aristophanes the entire time he's off the wagon
and then he hops off in a super low key way
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:42 pm

In post 207, the worst wrote:ari can you throw me a super quick tiered readlist when you next check in please
In post 216, the worst wrote:i'm persuaded
In post 333, the worst wrote:ank is stronger than i am.
she has math, rc, ico and tris as town
skitter as town but fragile.

and is scumreading rce, plum

i am withholding her read on aristophanes, and omitting nullreads
In post 433, the worst wrote:
VOTE: skitter this is so upsetting
Also I want to refer to all this
He says some weird waffly shit about wanting a tiered readslist from Ari
Then he votes them when there are a bunch of people on the wagon
I am not quoting everything but he says LITERALLY NOTHING about aristophanes the entire time he's off the wagon
and then he hops off in a super low key way
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by the worst »

i thought voting skitter at the time was actually kinda spicy. :/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1536, Bellaphant wrote:Ugh, I liked skitters post and then he voted for ico.

I read tris and Ari and teacher and ducky and I just saw a bunch of stupid associatives between tris/Ari/ducky.

Independent of that don't think Ari is town any more...im curious for Ari to respond to my question BC I legit don't remember my last scum role pm

.Tris is null-scum and I'm still just null on teacher.
UNVOTE:

My team didn't massively like this.

(P-edit, math still can't read me. Can you talk to Titus a out about that game where she decided I was scum, fake claimed an inno on scum (jeanne11 I think) and we had the arguements I don't wanna shit up the thread with about people seeing things that aren't there? BC this feels like that )
Titus said the more confusing you were the more town you were. And I won’t ever fake something Bella.

Right now you are in my scum pool.

Titus guides me she doesn’t dictate
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1543, MathBlade wrote:Titus said the more confusing you were the more town you were.
... holy shit please high five titus for me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:45 pm

Also, he withholds Ank's read on Aristophanes? What? Why withhold the most relevant read on the person that he is currently voting and who is at the centre of the conversation lol
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1536, Bellaphant wrote:Ugh, I liked skitters post and then he voted for ico.
I'm a she btw
Show
Hiatus once more.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1545, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, he withholds Ank's read on Aristophanes? What? Why withhold the most relevant read on the person that he is currently voting and who is at the centre of the conversation lol
i was TRYING to make ari SWEAT
she gut scumread him iirc
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:48 pm

You were trying to make him sweat so you said absolutely nothing about him? @_@
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:48 pm

You called a bunch of other people scum to make the person you were voting sweat, is that a correct interpretation? Because you kept calling other people scum even before you voted Skitter.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”