Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

@math It's kinda sad that's all your taking from that but fine.

I should be more suspicious that RC is giving some of the lower content slots (me, ico) a hard town pass but I town read me and ico too.

@duck, I could prolly dig out the game?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If both of you all don’t quit spamming I will end up picking one of you and you two will be the only wagons because I can literally not hunt with how much spam you have.

For fucks sake I wanted to sort Bella while she is here and I can’t do jack nor shit with how fast you’re posting.

Go get a drink both of you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't know exactly what you're looking for me to say. I townread them.
You should be more concerned that TW started townreading them out of the fucking blue when he needed slots to start siding with him than that I came to those positions over time.
Like I did pretty insta-townread you, but I was scumreading Ico originally until he started not backing down on things that felt more likely to be stubborn town than scum

Ico hasn't done anything recently to be townread besides the stuff he did earlier, so where's that coming from on Duck?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Like, the #1 thing that town me gets called out for is having TMI townreads. I know how to find town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:02 pm

I fakeclaimed masons with Lovebird in DND upick when she had 9 posts and none of them was more than a 1 liner, I was that sure she was town. Both of you have many times more content than I require to locktown someone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:03 pm

This just *me*.

shrug

if I were scum I'd feel a lot more obligated to like say a bunch of stuff about how the read progressed rather than be like nah that's town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1575, Bellaphant wrote:@math It's kinda sad that's all your taking from that but fine.

I should be more suspicious that RC is giving some of the lower content slots (me, ico) a hard town pass but I town read me and ico too.

@duck, I could prolly dig out the game?
Please do

What are your scum theories atm?
Townreads?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1574, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like Ico literally tried to argue that I wasn't a likely scum nightkill relative to some others. That's exactly the kind of thing that you see and go hmm this is a SvS motivated thing to push
i don't think that's really ico's style as scum and i don't feel like he's having his strings pulled :s
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1575, Bellaphant wrote:@duck, I could prolly dig out the game?
which game? i'll do some hunting if you'd like
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1577, RadiantCowbells wrote:You should be more concerned that TW started townreading them out of the fucking blue when he needed slots to start siding with him than that I came to those positions over time.
i didn't feel the need to fabricate a legible trajectory for the thread
i reread them spoke with the team and reached a different conclusion
there ya go
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:06 pm

See like you can say that, and that's somewhat believable, but I don't think that it's the first direction your read goes.
At this point I have most of the posts in the game memorized and I can say relatively confidently that there's more reasons to see us as buddies than to clear us.
I also called Ico scum and then randomly decided he was town that would have looked rather out of the blue and I've done that with a lot of scumbuddies recently, so I also don't buy that progression from you.

And that's ignoring the entire question of... you randomly deciding that I'm half policy half scum and then townreading people because of their associatives with me all of a sudden, what?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 1584, the worst wrote:i didn't feel the need to fabricate a legible trajectory for the thread
there ya go
All at the point where suddenly earning towncred was more important than having mislynches to push, yes.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1586, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1584, the worst wrote:i didn't feel the need to fabricate a legible trajectory for the thread
there ya go
All at the point where suddenly earning towncred was more important than having mislynches to push, yes.
so i didn't go for towncred
ok rc
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:10 pm

I mean, you did go for towncred. You started clearing slots so that they would take your side instead of mine.
You came back, immediately instigated a 1v1 with me b/c I was voting ari, you really wouldn't have had time to suddenly come up with reasons that they were town and they would be subject to scrutiny.
Like even if you lynch me you know that if you're still sitting around with most of the game in your scumpool that's not going to fly.
So you're in super townspew mode, having eddie cane force interactions with all these random buddies, etc.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Like it's really typical for scum to start suddenly having more townreads under pressure btw: track it across games. They want to make as few enemies as possible.
Duck was trying to at least somewhat close the door to those people voting him and make as many friends as possible to go after me. Despite the fact that I am STILL a claimed investigative.

You think Duck is so anti-town he goes after that D1? C'mon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:13 pm

On the other hand, his associatives with Ari are objectively shit. That much is obvious even to him. So yes, he absolutely goes after me because when I'm gone Bella and Ico are mislynchable again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:13 pm

On the other hand, his associatives with Ari are objectively shit. That much is obvious even to him. So yes, he absolutely goes after me because when I'm gone Bella and Ico are mislynchable again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:13 pm

And frankly, he has much higher odds of lynching me pushing it as policy than a scumread.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Raybells assume TW+Ari are scum who are viable thirds
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by the worst »

i reevaluated my reads because my reads changed
i didn't frame them in a way that was townreadable; you yourself have acknowledged that

i'm pushing you as a scumread. which i've stated on several occasions. you're now both spamming and blatantly misrepresenting me lol. like you're desperately trying to make yourself more policy lynchable.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=71471&user_select% ... &start=200. Tldr Titus used 'slayers gambit' got annoyed when I votes it for being shit and then stayed on me for like...3 days for 'reasons'. Oh,jeanne11 was under an alt.

@math, talk in the am..
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by the worst »

ouch
that's not a great exchange
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:22 pm

In post 1593, MathBlade wrote:Raybells assume TW+Ari are scum who are viable thirds
I already answered this question: {Plum/Tris} > {Xtoxm}

I think that everyone else is town at this point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:24 pm

And I'm not misrepresenting you at all.

Like, every statement I'm making is accurate and, like, blatantly accurate.

Is your claimed belief that I'm scum bussing Ari? Then vote him. You'll die D2. You flip town. I die D3. 2 scum in 3 days.
Otherwise? The lion's share of my case doesn't even apply to you because it's based on the assumption that you are required to vote me to forestall the Aristophanes wagon.

There's really no reason to simultaneously refuse to vote Aristophanes, to argue against the associatives presented with him, and to take a really loose scumread that leaves you mileage to vote if needed but not otherwise if you're not his buddy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 pm

Also, the two things that most set you off weren't me preventing you from giving reads, because that never really happened.
The two times you got set off and said regrettable things were when NSG called you scum, and when I called you scum.
So you claim this narrative that you're going after me because I'm "refusing to let you play the game" when really you just are just set off by the scumread + the vote on Ari.
I think you were perfectly fine to bus Ari if it came to it until I connected the two of you. Now you gotta play hardball.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”