Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hell, I was like repeatedly reaching out to you. I wish Duck would interact with me. I wish Duck would engage with me. I am sad because Duck is either scum or refusing to engage with me.

Everyone in this game was making reach out to you after reach out to you and I already lampshaded that earlier in the game and somehow you can't get invested because of me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by the worst »

it's all like, really clearly pushing ~an agenda~ but you're treating me with just enough negligence that you don't need to slow down and check yourself on any point

like fmpov you're getting scummier every time you post

my claimed belief is that i don't give a stuff if you're bussing or not, aorn. my claimed belief is that i don't have a firm read on ari and i do have a firm scumread on you. ergo, am voting you. :)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:28 pm

In post 1601, the worst wrote:like fmpov you're getting scummier every time you post
Does this make sense to, like, anyone?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1600, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hell, I was like repeatedly reaching out to you. I wish Duck would interact with me. I wish Duck would engage with me. I am sad because Duck is either scum or refusing to engage with me.

Everyone in this game was making reach out to you after reach out to you and I already lampshaded that earlier in the game and somehow you can't get invested because of me?
all of these things are true ya
as stated like more than once i haven't really had the time to dedicate to sitting down and actively engaging with people in a meaningful way

i've had much more limited blocks of time for site stuff than usual; i've needed to put these into volunteer stuff. i'm never going to use that stuff as an excuse, but stuff i've elected to be held responsible for always comes before a game.

given a couple of weeks my schedule will start to free the fuck up but i literally had so many people saying "yo duck reach out to me" and i was like "...good god what do you WANT from me...." that i just ignored them until i could post more

not sorry for this and i'm not sorry you chose to position me being unavailable as scummy before i was available o.0
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:31 pm

In post 1601, the worst wrote:it's all like, really clearly pushing ~an agenda~ but you're treating me with just enough negligence that you don't need to slow down and check yourself on any point
What you're really saying when you say I don't need to check myself on any point is that I'm telling the truth
What you're saying is that I genuinely know the game like the back of my hand and I don't need to consult things to know exactly what X person said at X time because I have been reading this game constantly.
Even in the 1 scumgame this year I efforted, hell, throughout my fucking career I have never read a game to the point that I have this level of immersion in the thread. Because there's literally no point.

Like I don't even cite this as a towntell because even as town, even this year where I've tried harder than any other, it's so rare that I go this hard reading and trying to solve that I can cite most of the game from memory.
And I'm pretty sure that you know that and even bringing this up is just, a really questionable decision.

I mean, even compare this to my push on Chesskid last year. I was mostly just spamming the same points. I didn't constantly reference different shit. I didn't have the same clarity.
This is town me, and obviously so, and you would see that, and you as town would care about that fact and not try to "policy lynch" me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:34 pm

And even if you didn't care about that, you'd care about the fact that you're voting a claimed investigative on D1.
Your thought process would be why the fuck deal with this when it's gonna be self resolving and I can easily lynch it later if not.
That would also be Eddie Cane's thought process. That would also be Ankamius's thought process. I doubt Dannflor would support going after me in ANY capacity if you're town.

Hell, even if you think I'm just gonna lolpush a mislynch or two, Aristophanes isn't even a valuable town member! Trading Ari for an easier time against Scum!RC is the easiest trade in the book tbh, no offense Ari you're a sweetheart
So no. this doesn't make sense as town. the way you talk about my game like you know I'm town doesn't make sense as town. your awful associatives with Ari, well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

RC are you going to get the duck to say “I am scum lynch me”? No. Then shut up.
The worst are you going to get RC to say “I am scum Lynch me”? No. Then shut up.

We get it. You claim the other is scum. None of this is convincing and is irritating.

Y’all are pulling MathBlade tunnels. Stop it. (Says this completely self aware that this is self-deprecating.)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1604, RadiantCowbells wrote:What you're really saying when you say I don't need to check myself on any point is that I'm telling the truth
what it means is you're hypertunnelling and not checking yourself at any point; which means you're either so pissed off as town that you're functionally pushing an agenda or you're scum pushing an agenda.

like the rest of that post is the kind of town meta which means either:
- you're town, or
- you're scum who is aware he can use this as a defence

and i don't think either is outside your town or scum range so

i'm just not going to bother going down the rabbit hole
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1606, MathBlade wrote:RC are you going to get the duck to say “I am scum lynch me”? No. Then shut up.
The worst are you going to get RC to say “I am scum Lynch me”? No. Then shut up.

We get it. You claim the other is scum. None of this is convincing and is irritating.

Y’all are pulling MathBlade tunnels. Stop it. (Says this completely self aware that this is self-deprecating.)
this is a cute post :<

whatever, sorry for my contributions to making this thread a shitshow. i didn't mean to complain about how annoying this game is then smear mud all over it, i got caught in the moment.

i'm just going to like, not, for a bit.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:36 pm

what it means is you're hypertunnelling and not checking yourself at any point; which means you're either so pissed off as town that you're functionally pushing an agenda or you're scum pushing an agenda.

like the rest of that post is the kind of town meta which means either:
- you're town, or
- you're scum who is aware he can use this as a defence

and i don't think either is outside your town or scum range so

i'm just not going to bother going down the rabbit hole
There are a lot of easier ways to win as scum than to literally sit and read the thread to this point in a way I have truly never done nor would ever do due to the complete lack of RoI
not when I'm not an endgame slot because I already claimed investigative.

You just entirely handwaving that as lolmeta isn't town you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

we're not lynching either of u so can we just like ... stop now?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:39 pm

In post 1603, the worst wrote:all of these things are true ya
as stated like more than once i haven't really had the time to dedicate to sitting down and actively engaging with people in a meaningful way

i've had much more limited blocks of time for site stuff than usual; i've needed to put these into volunteer stuff. i'm never going to use that stuff as an excuse, but stuff i've elected to be held responsible for always comes before a game.

given a couple of weeks my schedule will start to free the fuck up but i literally had so many people saying "yo duck reach out to me" and i was like "...good god what do you WANT from me...." that i just ignored them until i could post more

not sorry for this and i'm not sorry you chose to position me being unavailable as scummy before i was available o.0
Again, you're twisting my words. I said jack shit about your activity. What I said was that you portrayed me as shutting down your investment when I was actively trying to help you get invested.
I -didn't- play my dictator meta. I -didn't- stop you from voting my townreads. I -did- reach out to you and help you. I -did- give you an undeserved townread as a gesture of goodwill.

Nothing that even remotely approaches "you being unavailable is scummy" exists in this discourse and you're making it up to discredit my actual point that trying to PL me here makes no sense.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:40 pm

In post 1610, skitter30 wrote:we're not lynching either of u so can we just like ... stop now?
Promise me if Ari flips scum and I'm dead you speedvote TW and never look back and I will stop addressing him and focus on Ari.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

if ari flips scum and you're dead i will heavily take your read into acct, yes

if ari flips town and you're not dead i'm tunneling you tomorrow
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:41 pm

Like just focus on this one thing: do you agree that his response to my point that I went out of my way to make his game more playable doesn't align with how he's treated me and he falsely claimed I was trying to push him for inactivity?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't want to sort/wagon/lynch/deal with either of you today

both of you are more like ~day2~ kinda people and picking this fight here rn is not helping anything
Show
Hiatus once more.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Who picked this fight and why though, Skitter?

TW did it in respond to me trying to lynch Ari.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i'm going to be honest and say that i haven't really read any of the posts in the like last two pages
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

so let's just do ari and keep the thread non-toxic, ty
Show
Hiatus once more.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1610, skitter30 wrote:we're not lynching either of u so can we just like ... stop now?
*thumbs up*

could whoever catches ari online just.. try to engage with him earnestly? he's not that hard to read, i still feel kinda bad for not trying in AvP, and the fact he's like 3/4 of the game behind with unstated reads means he should hopefully be really obvious if he tries to be readable...

pedit: i agree i'm becoming more of a 'lategame person', mathb's callout earlier was kinda spiritually healthy
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1617, skitter30 wrote:i'm going to be honest and say that i haven't really read any of the posts in the like last two pages
this is wise.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:44 pm

It's frustrating having a meta for being good as scum because if I was anyone else TW would get speedlynched for how blatantly he's misrepresenting my stances and how ridiculous his PL claim is on me but we're being treated as ~equal participants~ in this spat because people can't see that I'm objectively, obviously town and won't actually read into the content to see that one of us is telling the truth and the other is blatantly lying?
this is wise.
It's wise because you can't respond to any of my points because your position fundamentally is broken as town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:45 pm

In post 1619, the worst wrote:pedit: i agree i'm becoming more of a 'lategame person', mathb's callout earlier was kinda spiritually healthy
Wow

And it's almost like you could have been given a free pass to D2 to do your ~late game~ things.
It's almost like you could instead of voting me have chosen to sort me based on the Ari flip, which you and several of your teammates have advocated as the correct way to read me.

Trying to lynch me before I can push a single lynch when I'm giving you complete freedom to do anything is not sane, town play.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by tris »

Alright. I WILL be able to fully catch up a few hours from now. In the meantime does anyone have anything they want to say to me right now?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Also you act like you're voting me because of my actions towards you but, again, I gave you pretty much freedom and you turned on me when I started calling you scum with Ari.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”