Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1322, Shadoweh wrote:tbh I'm indecisively paranoid about being wrong as town and don't want to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing
its ok
GTKAS
| here.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

Dude, I think I'm the only person on my team who's even trying with the other games and even then I'm perpetually behind on all of them.
This is a Parachute.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Bitmap »

RC wanted me to leave a message for those of you asking for NSG that she's too good for y'all and that y'all suck.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

ig I won't be doing that Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door Let's Play on MS huh
GTKAS
| here.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

Let me know if you actually do that. I'd watch.
This is a Parachute.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

i'll do it if RC takes back what he said
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

grr that didn't actually work I'll do the PMTYD let's play

but instead I'm obligated to post something else and unless RC takes back what he said then I will post it.
He knows exactly what I'm talking about
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Bitmap »

RC takes it back as long as you name your Yoshi, Cowbell.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Jingle »

I regret to inform you if you name your Yoshi cowbell your chat will be spammed with requests for more cowbell. This is unavoidable.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1319, Bitmap wrote:You really think scum!Kerset would hard defend a scum slot and not just bus them for ez credit?
Which slot are we talking about here
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1327, Bitmap wrote:RC wanted me to leave a message for those of you asking for NSG that she's too good for y'all and that y'all suck.
NSG is supposed to be carrying my team so this is a contract violation
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Title is currently Ant Rod Try Pod Destroys Aenim
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Did you know that "Untrod Tripod Destroys Anime" is an an anagram of "Mods Endorse Nudity Portrait"
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

it's late so I'm gonna do the thing where I just give reads top dome without looking back at thread at all. so stuff here is less likely to be accurate but shows how its indexed in my brain

mastina still seems pretty locktown to me, multiple people keep saying this is in her scum range and then mysteriously not following through. seems like an absurd amount of effort especially for how listless things were when she started

menal gets at least d1 as free locktown probably d2, the recent active lurking does not worry me yet

like jj much more with recent stuff, even if I disagree with his kerset push his recent energy has felt legitimate

kerset I think I would have a pretty solid sense of if he was voting jj right now, but still got no idea what to make of him doing this while voting mastina still

alisae I guess I am weakening the town read of a bit, because every time I mention to eir that I'm willing to listen on reasons to vote mastina/jingle e's just kinda been...not caring? the whole point of the klick trust fall was to emphasize that I felt a proto-bloc being built and it feels like a step backwards that alisae is back on mastina once more without caring to resolve the massive chasm in our mastina reads at all. Like if Alisae is shot tonight and I live, shoudn't e be a little more worried how different the agendas we're pushing are? To a degree this is kinda academic because alisae still isn't remotely on my lynch list at all. just feel like it's worth saying.

I think reundo is probably just scum tbh, all of the warning signs for cursed scum replacement slot are there. but it's easy enough to wait a few days and see if trends hold + even if he's mafia, I still want his partners to have to do the hard work of pretending to look for the other mafia instead of reundo wagon being the trendy place to park and end the day.

Klick has a v shaped suspicion curve - early link with Shadoweh felt off, then had really good posting + a good enough explanation for his shadoweh inconsistencies, but now that the pressures off he's kind of a non-presence? but also he's got Ceph on his team which counts for a fair bit imo because I bet I can interpret the veracity of ceph thoughts via proxy, so not as worried klick-wise.

bitmap I think I'm coming around to being Just Plain Scum - I can't defer based on his (legitimate!) grievance forever and it's been some sketchville recent posts. the swap to me when I'm his mastina-greenflip suspicion seems gross. and that timer on his vote seems like a really apparent way to proxy away responsibility for his vote, especially since alisae challenged him nigh-instantly on it and he's actually USING that proxy, boo.

shadoweh you already know what I'm gonna say talks mad game about my scumminess and her frustration with what people are doing instead but p much all her posting is reactive/responsive

jingle...sure, why not. that's it, that's the read

oh, my spicy scum read is ofr, partly this is just for the buddy vibes with shadoweh and also she's been hustling that non-voting, non-controversial active lurking ever since unvoting me. very don't-make-waves energy.

I actually had to check the OP slightly breaking my no-reading-thread clause cause i stone cold forgot who the last player was. Idk what that says about chemist, dudes posting but he's just not sticking in ol' brainy recently. I guess before I actively had some suspicions and now I don't have him worth remembering so that's...improvement? kinda the same place as jingle but jingle's a rung higher on the townie ladder
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 838, ofrhz wrote:WRT Kerset meta

This is his only scumgame on site:
viewtopic.php?t=81570&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

It’s actually really lackluster in terms of having zero fake scumhunting and forgetting to use his vote entirely. The tone is fine but a little less quippy than when he is town.

It’s possible he’s getting help here, but I think I’m actually going to table this scumread for now.

[quote="In post 838
It’s actually really lackluster in terms of having zero fake scumhunting and forgetting to use his vote entirely. The tone is fine but a little less quippy than when he is town.
[/quote]

[quote="In post 838
forgetting to use his vote entirely.
[/quote]
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Fuck where'd my close square brackets go
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1338, hitogoroshi wrote:alisae I guess I am weakening the town read of a bit, because every time I mention to eir that I'm willing to listen on reasons to vote mastina/jingle e's just kinda been...not caring? the whole point of the klick trust fall was to emphasize that I felt a proto-bloc being built and it feels like a step backwards that alisae is back on mastina once more without caring to resolve the massive chasm in our mastina reads at all. Like if Alisae is shot tonight and I live, shoudn't e be a little more worried how different the agendas we're pushing are? To a degree this is kinda academic because alisae still isn't remotely on my lynch list at all. just feel like it's worth saying.
This is because, and to be completely honest with you, yes I have reads but I have no direction. Like I have reads but I am having trouble being proactive its just not happening.
I stalled and waited out because I wanted to give you a nice case but when I go back and think about it, maybe I was just shocked and thats why I had the reaction I did when I had it.

Like ummm
I had Jingle in my unsorted and put him in scum because it wasn't something anyone was really talking about
he then interacted with me and I think he's trying to solve.
Pops also likes Jingle atm and I trust her read more then mine.

mastina is like,
my team thinks she is definitely not town, I don't think she's town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Let me grab my reads hito, lets talk, we've been meaning to have this discussion about Jingle and mastina, lets get it out of the way.
I need to stop being reactive and actually get back into the game because honestly I've been super out of it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shadoweh Chemist Mena Kerset Bitmap
Hito Klick
GE jjh ofhrz
mastina jingle

This was my last read list I remember posting

This is what mine currently looks like

Shadoweh Chemist Mena Kerset Bitmap Hito Klick
Jingle
ofhrz mastina jjh Reundo
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shadoweh seems to just be solving and I don't think she's really considering "who is the best person to push, who is the best person to defend" she seems kind of like she's just doing her own thing.
Chemist recongized this and thats why he's here for me.
Hito's feelings on me are what 100% within expectations if he is town. If he's scum, I don't feel like he would be concerned and he would just let me continue to not really do nothing.
Bitmap seems really genuine to me and I think his solving and play this game comes from his town game.
Mena's concern with Gamma I think comes from a place from town.
Kerset is getting beat up by scum and they just seem fine.

Reundo's reads to me come across as reads from scum. It looks like a readlist that was crafted from the perspective of "who should I defend" and "who should I push"
The only thing that makes me think my solve is wrong at this very moment is the fact that his scum are literally everyone else.

The rest are just PoE. I feel like a lot of the shit mastina is saying is bullshit and this is moreso the clash of beliefs of "She thinks Bitmap is scum, I don't, therefore I think she's scum."
Her play is just super different then how she's normally like. You can call this a gut feeling ig.
Like maybe this is just how she normally is and I'm just stupid but I really don't think so.
The mastina I remember in AvP was desperate to survive and I recognized that, but had to push it against my own will because Katsuki is a shit player.
She just doesn't feel the same. I feel like I should have been consider the thought of "Yep yep, thats town!mastina" by now and I genuinely haven't had a single moment where I thought "yep, yep, thats town!mastina"

ofrhz's posts I hardly remember but she's mostly here because of PoE

jjh I feel like is posting from the perspective of "who should I defend" and "who should I push"
pops also said that she feels like jjh is planning things steps in ahead and that if he's scum, he's probably winning.
Like everything I felt like he's pushed just seems super icky to me. Like he just knows too much.
If my reads are good atm, I think this is the read that is the most correct.
VOTE: jjh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh I just noticed I didn't talk about Jingle.
I think Jingle is starting to increase in towiness for me.
I started noticing that he's looking and considering the motivations of other players and pops mentioned to me that she likes Jingle's agenda.

Pops specifically compared Jingle to jjh, jjh seemed to be more informed and in control of the gamestate where as Jingle is just doing the best he can to try to solve.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hito what do you think about the gamestate?
I think the gamestate has been fairly slow and the only real person who has been posting whenever they can is jjh.

If anything, I feel like they are super not okay with the gamestate given they're trying to find something that will work.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I'm finally motivated to play mafia I get its like literally midnight and most people are asleep but aaaaaaaaaah I thought someone would still be here :(
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Holy shit that is a bad push on me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

holy shit you're scum!
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”