Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2115, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2113, Amrun wrote:
In post 2108, Krazy wrote:
In post 2106, Amrun wrote:How is he manipulating team reads?
He posted his Dann comments 700 posts (half the game at that point) after they apparently were written to create the impression his entire team had reached some level of consensus on me
This seems kinda tinfoil to me.
its also just wrong

if you are employing the scum strat of looking townie via your team, you ask your team to give you (fake) reads. you don't just randomly write stuff and then @ them to fill in reasons, and you especially don't fill in the reasons yourself.
Oh for sure, but is tinfoil like this scum indicative? I kinda don’t think so maybe?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2154, Titus wrote:VOTE: DDL

Mathblade thinks the game is devolved into TvT nonsense. I don't think his scumteam is totally accurate (Nancy NaCL Pine). He said if he was wrong DDL is scum.

I want to flash wagon DDL because no one TRs him and see if the bickering is TvT.

Hectic, I'll read your hood soon but can you talk in plain English?
I think I may townread DDL.

Can a TR be spicy? :shifty:
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Who wants to play LoLChess?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2202, Titus wrote:Who wants to play LoLChess?
How do you play that? Sounds like fun. I invented an inverse version of chess, where the winner is the player who loses all of their pieces first.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Titus why are you listening to math blades 4th strongest scumread, when he and I have never played together even. Sounds like you're trying to push responsibility of you voting me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2204, DrDolittle wrote:Titus why are you listening to math blades 4th strongest scumread, when he and I have never played together even. Sounds like you're trying to push responsibility of you voting me?
Onto who? My hydra partner who has zero say or postings?

Second, a fourth read us not that deep with three scum alive. It's the one I like the best.

Aren't you concerned at all with the lack if townreads on you yet this is the first time anyone tried to wagon you?

@Nancy, LoLChess is a slang name for Teamfight Tactics.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

That's just antichess
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2206, OkaPoka wrote:That's just antichess
Lolchess? or the one I mentioned? I named it, “take me”, because everything is the same in actual chess but reversed. It actually a lot of fun, you won’t know until you try it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@DDL, did you ever post any kind of readslist? If you did, can you link it? You’re kind of a null- tl for me atm, so I would like to get a stronger read on you, thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2201, Amrun wrote:
In post 2154, Titus wrote:VOTE: DDL

Mathblade thinks the game is devolved into TvT nonsense. I don't think his scumteam is totally accurate (Nancy NaCL Pine). He said if he was wrong DDL is scum.

I want to flash wagon DDL because no one TRs him and see if the bickering is TvT.

Hectic, I'll read your hood soon but can you talk in plain English?
I think I may townread DDL.

Can a TR be spicy? :shifty:
Could you explain why you townread him? I liked his very first post but remember disliking followups.

I finally got some teammate time, this is eir reads, e didn't read every word of the thread, mostly recent stuff:
Eddie, NaCl, Amrun, Krazy, SS, Titus, highest tier
PK (e said e gets his own tier because even though e seems town e feels like PK is just hard to read so it feels like the same read I had except I'm arrogant)
DDL, ND39, Elsa
Pine, Hectic, Oka, and Bob

The biggest disagreement here is definitely what e thinks about Eddie and Amrun. E said e buys that they are solving eachother. I'm mulling over it

@Titus - let's play lolchess
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ali is mad I didn't talk about eir bob read
E said bob seems really like he's ahead and a deepwolf and that 669 (i think that was the number? ) seemed really comfortable

I didn't post it cause I was kinda like, I push deepwolf to the back of my mind, to me that means "I'm probably wrong". But I understand eir argument
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

E said it was 1966
And I think E is angry I didn't bother to check and make sure I had the number right.
I was 95% sure ok Ali
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

It has been really interesting to see how Ali's approach to town (oh wait I don't have to backspace VT thanks Ed) VT is different and makes me wish maybe I hydra'ed more, though I'm pretty firmly against the unfair advantage element and want pure-hydra-games to come up
"Well, I..."
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

E?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

idk why I capitalized E the second time. Just Alisae's pronoun.
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:If I had to pick a "vanity wagons aren't wagons" wagon for pk's sake I would say that Elsa has a point about the movement off of Hectic's wagon and underneath my pity for him being forced to dress business formal that may have been a towndriven scumwagon
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think I’m jealous, I haven’t gotten any kind of readslist from any member of my team yet. Where do I submit my complaint? :cry:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2212, popsofctown wrote:It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

It has been really interesting to see how Ali's approach to town (oh wait I don't have to backspace VT thanks Ed) VT is different and makes me wish maybe I hydra'ed more, though I'm pretty firmly against the unfair advantage element and want pure-hydra-games to come up
Theres a phone operator too, so yes, if you were town you would have to backspace VT.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@Elsa you're as bad as Yume, btw. I dunno why people sign up for an event like this if they dont intend to play the game. I'm saying this with you voting with me.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Mm, your iso isnt actually as barren as I thought it was, so I'll retract that and half apologize. The comments like "I havent proved I'm town??" and "who is eddie" are all that came to mind.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2200, Amrun wrote:Oh for sure, but is tinfoil like this scum indicative? I kinda don’t think so maybe?
In general, nah. Here, I think so, because it's part of trying to bury me. If hes town, its confbias, but if its mafia its just the strat of saying a lot of things and hoping people dont look too deeply at any of them.

I still am not currently voting them. If my solve of the game is completely wrong and it's like some SS Piss Pine team, I'm not going to get there with pops and krazy still alive. I really dont think I'm that wrong though.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1966, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1687, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1626, popsofctown wrote:Please don't call me "kid" or any other noun that doesn't describe me.

I think my vote is on Amrun right now, it'd be about the same as if it was on Eddie. Moving it doesn't matter, people changing their minds would matter more than the integers next to the names.
Why is Amrun scum?
Amrun is willing to lynch basically anybody. I can't remember a time she's come to this thread and said anything in the vein of "X seems like the hot wagon right now, but Y has higher probability to flip scum and serves my wincon and we should move to it".

I've seen players like Titus have that attitude as town and that's probably the kind of Titus we have here, but my interpretation of her timings and justifications leans towards this being the scummy wine-in-front interest in wagons that well slide into hammer quickly and get the first mislynch before this game gets re-paradigmed to have some scum in the consensus scumreads.
Just something about this feels forced. Feels more like your trying to float ideas to see if there are any takers for them. Rather than you actually genuinely pushing a read. More feels you trying to feel for the more effective counter wagon to yourself.

I see your pushing how armum said he was ok for nacl lynch. Yet armum never actual even voted him to 4 votes. He could have but he didn't. Also missing the fact that we all know there are 3 mafia in this game. Thus that there are 3 players that can be scum. Therefore, a person can be happy to lynch from a list of 3 scum reads.

You also imply that armum is just going to whichever wagon is going. Yet you fail to mention that he wasn't on hectic second time round. Why do you think he did not rejoin the hectic wagon as it regrew?

You vote for armun after the nacl thing but you don't actually pressure and question. You don't try and narrow down his reads. Try to determine other than pine who he is scum reading. As he could very easily be town scum reading nacl and pine. But have a preference for pine.

You don't try to determine before voting why he would be ok joining nacl wagon. You just call him out for it because he is already voting another player. Yet as we know a player can have more than one scum read.

You even jump on something that could genuinely be mistake. Who hasn't written a sentence only to find it no longer matches the one next to it. For something that is so easy to do you jump on with surprising conviction. You later even say it can Nai but at the same time it can't be for armum as he must be scum.

---

on titus you first say oh it could be town her. But then you start floating the idea that it could be scum her. If you were scum reading her for it I would've expected the first sentence to be missing. Even then your details are light. In the post you say the timing are off but dont actual explain why.
Was this the actual post you meant to quote? @Pops
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2212, popsofctown wrote:It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

@Pops, any idea why this particular post comes across as super awkward?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Pops
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

I forget the phone operator can be a neighbor, because the assymetry of the setup is awkward. I don't really see how that's scum indicative, my PM doesn't say "non-phone operator neighbor".

I don't know why you think the post is awkward Nancy.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”