Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 12246, KidAmn wrote:I'm not opposed to letting Elements shoot Gobble just so we don't have to deal with him (presumably) literally throwing the game for what's left of cult until he either gets tired of it or gets lynched
No. Ele has proven leash resistant and you’ll know I’m conftown and thus trustworthy. Ceph blocks Ele. You block Dave and A50.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Bingle »

Also literally ignore every word gobble posts when I flip town. He’s not townsiding, he’s siding against me specifically because he blames me for his being culted.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12125, Almost50 wrote:
In post 12114, Cephrir wrote:i targeted elements last night
OK. I'll wait for KidAmn and if he didn't Jail Bingle that's where my vote goes.

Also, just realized gobble claimed JOAT. I always had him down as FN. HOWEVER, I don't see UT faking a result on gobble here because UT would be found out if gobble flips Town.

Tinfoil: gobble AND IT are the cult pair, and they're going head-to-head so that whoever flips falsely confirms the other as Town.
If you can confirm elements to have the killing role that he's been claiming to have since day 3, A50 is willing to vote him.
In post 12208, Cephrir wrote:Like literally elements is a 400% mechanically better lynch than gobble.
I'm having significant difficulty understanding why this is the case.

I personally would like Elements to be unblocked so we can get to my <10 and then both leave the game, something about being in this weird in-between period just feels unsettling.
In post 12250, Bingle wrote:
In post 12246, KidAmn wrote:I'm not opposed to letting Elements shoot Gobble just so we don't have to deal with him (presumably) literally throwing the game for what's left of cult until he either gets tired of it or gets lynched
No. Ele has proven leash resistant and you’ll know I’m conftown and thus trustworthy. Ceph blocks Ele. You block Dave and A50.
When has he made a bad kill?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 12248, Pink Ball wrote:Could you please not end the day today? It's actually the first weekend in like 6 months that I'll actually have some time for playing and it's fucking awful to end a day on a Friday and start playing again on a Monday
What would you like to discuss? I'm kinda down to end the day soonish tbh, as we already have a decent night plan set up.

Unless something really unexpected happens, the next few days of the game are going to be spent working through our lynch list.
Antonio Chargetta
Antonio Chargetta
Ninja
Antonio Chargetta
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #12254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Antonio Chargetta »

/in for next
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #12255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't know, sports and stuff. I miss playing, I know I've been absent for the longest time and I want to be part of this. Maybe just some shout outs to everyone in here, I'm feeling pretty good
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #12256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 12254, Antonio Chargetta wrote:/in for next
Lol. Best ninja ever
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #12257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

Day 9 vote count 9.01
Bingle [L-1] -
Cephrir, gobbledygook, EspressoPatronum, davesaz, Almost50, Pine, Elements

Day 9: 14 alive, 8 lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-16 16:18:04)
Last edited by chkflip on Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 12252, Miss Lane wrote:When has he made a bad kill?
Creature was a bad kill.

GE was a bad kill in that he should have been shooting for the CL and Gamma was objectively not the CL. Also, he was supposed to be leashed that night (to A50) and then, you know, didn't do that, which is the more important distinction.

I'm fine with you having the joint win, but you're gonna have to wait for town to get there through lynching because Elements has proven that he's incapable of being trusted to shoot in town's best interests. (Which is fair.)
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12258, Bingle wrote:
Creature was a bad kill.
That depends on who you're talking to. You're making the accusation that Elements resists being leashed, and this kill is exceptional evidence to the opposite of that, ESPECIALLY if you think he's a bad kill in person, because a very vocal number of players were requesting that Creature be vigged, which is close enough to the definition of a leash that arguing otherwise is pretty ridiculous, especially considering that I don't remember any players suggesting any other vig shot (although it's possible they were there, just less outspoken.
GE was a bad kill in that he should have been shooting for the CL and Gamma was objectively not the CL. Also, he was supposed to be leashed that night (to A50) and then, you know, didn't do that, which is the more important distinction.
The very fact that you have to justify this by saying that Elements should have been shooting for CL which had not been publicly established weakens your argument for Element's bad shooting even more.

Gamma Emerald was
scum
. You're arguing that Elements' kill of
scum
was anti-town right now. Yes, you and I both know that CL is a mechanically optimal kill for town, but to make the claim that this is a bad kill because you expect everyone else to know that by default is a little much. If it had been publicly established otherwise, maybe, but even then at this point in the game, Elements had shot 1 player who he was aggressively requested to shoot, and 1 player who flipped scum. Your argument for him being anti-town or leash resistant are both a little weak here.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12250, Bingle wrote:
"Elements is leash resistant"
In post 12258, Bingle wrote:
Creature was a bad kill.

I'm fine with you having the joint win, but you're gonna have to wait for town to get there through lynching because Elements has proven that he's incapable of being trusted to shoot in town's best interests. (Which is fair.)
"Two kills both prior to Elements being outed as SK and therefore attempted to be leashed."

Shut up, lol.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Wow, I'm shaking. Ok time to go do something else for a bit.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Sorry. If y'all wanna roleblock Elements, sure. Just don't make up stupid arguments to defend it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 12259, Miss Lane wrote:Gamma Emerald was scum. You're arguing that Elements' kill of scum was anti-town right now. Yes, you and I both know that CL is a mechanically optimal kill for town, but to make the claim that this is a bad kill because you expect everyone else to know that by default is a little much. If it had been publicly established otherwise, maybe, but even then at this point in the game, Elements had shot 1 player who he was aggressively requested to shoot, and 1 player who flipped scum. Your argument for him being anti-town or leash resistant are both a little weak here.
It had been publicly established. It was literally the entire conversation the prior dayphase. But w/e. I don't think you're going to convince anyone here that elements is both protown enough and paying enough attention to be trusted with a kill.
Miss Lynch wrote:"Two kills both prior to Elements being outed as SK and therefore attempted to be leashed."
What? GE kill was after both you and I had outed knowledge that Ele was SK (my investigation and your claim) AND after Ele had given up on his nexus claim.

Further, he was scheduled to shoot A50, who DEB was supposed to hide behind. Literally the whole reason we didn't lynch DEB the day before. Not only was that protown, it was pro SK because it would have theoretically gotten rid of multiple slots.

Yes. He's proven leash resistant. If you're going to try to argue otherwise, at least read the relevant parts of the game.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12263, Bingle wrote:It had been publicly established. It was literally the entire conversation the prior dayphase. But w/e. I don't think you're going to convince anyone here that elements is both protown enough and paying enough attention to be trusted with a kill.
No. It hadn't. Not on Night 3. And I don't give a fuck about convincing anyone to let Elements be unblocked, I'm just very allergic to bullshit.
What? GE kill was after both you and I had outed knowledge that Ele was SK (my investigation and your claim) AND after Ele had given up on his nexus claim.
My bad, I thought GE had died earlier; your claim is less false than I originally imagined.
Further, he was scheduled to shoot A50, who DEB was supposed to hide behind. Literally the whole reason we didn't lynch DEB the day before. Not only was that protown, it was pro SK because it would have theoretically gotten rid of multiple slots.
Since when has NOT getting rid of multiple slots been pro-SK?
Yes. He's proven leash resistant. If you're going to try to argue otherwise, at least read the relevant parts of the game.
The "at least" here is remarkably ironic, given the amount of ignorance you're insistent on spouting here.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12263, Bingle wrote:Yes. He's proven leash resistant. If you're going to try to argue otherwise, at least read the relevant parts of the game.
A condescending tone doesn't make a wrong statement true.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #12266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Ah yes 4 wincon games

In which scum argues openly with an sk. Great timez.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

Whether shooting for cult or gs was better on n3 was better is irrelevant, considering elements policy vigged
creature
a strong town player who posts a lot and was fairly obvtown when he died. A shot scum Zor congratulated him for.

Getting rid of multiple slots is pro sk. I gave ele the chance to do that, and he still ignored the leash, proving either that he’s just unwilling to be leashed or not reading. Hence, trying to leash him is a bad idea. He hasn’t made any other provable kills since outing.

AND I’m still arguing that you should be given the chance to win with town if at all possible because I love 3p roles so maybe you should reevaluate which hill you want to die on. I get you think you’ll earn good will for shitting on me if I flip scum, but you’re gonna find that that goodwill won’t be forthcoming when people realize your arguments are dumb AND when I flip town.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 12266, Untrod Tripod wrote:Ah yes 4 wincon games

In which scum argues openly with an sk. Great timez.
Dude, I’m town. I’m not sure why I haven’t been hammered other than Pb wants to not talk about mafia in this thread for two days, but there’s literally nothing else left to be said. I’m not gonna let a 3p cast shade on the correct play of not just hoping the sk plays ball with the town, when he’s already proven he won’t do that.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Whatever Bingle.

I like you. I'm not shitting on you.

I'm pissed because I hate bullshit and that's what your whole shpeel on Elements looks like to me.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #12270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Elements »

Jeez guys, just forget about me
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #12271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Elements »

I'm just you're friendly neighbourhood sk.
Nothing to see here.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #12272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Pine »

^Why are we letting this live again?

As far as I can tell, we need to turbolynch a shortlist of known/evidence-based scum and third parties. This pissing away a week to talk about our feelings shite is nonsense.

#justlynchalready
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:54 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 12257, chkflip wrote:
Day 9 vote count 9.01
Bingle [L-1] -
Cephrir, gobbledygook, EspressoPatronum, davesaz, Almost50, Pine, Elements

Day 9: 14 alive, 8 lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-16 16:18:04)
In post 12272, Pine wrote:[...]

#justlynchalready
Just waiting on the hammer from any one of RCE, ML, PB, UT, KA, or xofelf.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #12274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Pine »

I fucking hate the current site meta that dictates we delay a strong lynch “for discussion,” then we don’t have anything to talk about.

We have an effective guilty (Bingle) and three(!) admissions of non-Town alignment on top of reasonable strong suspicions.

Get

On

With

It
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”