Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1544, Menalque wrote:Also uh

Chem

U have UT at the bottom of your readslist?
yeah duh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1591, jjh927 wrote:Your pure mechanics is better than mine
Sure, but let's be honest. If there was a way for FL to play two games and me to just sit in the team PT and setup spec you'd be playing a game with FL right now.
This is a Parachute.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1600, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1544, Menalque wrote:Also uh

Chem

U have UT at the bottom of your readslist?
yeah duh
lmao I missed that
If UT flips town I'm gonna dock you survey points
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1601, Jingle wrote:
In post 1591, jjh927 wrote:Your pure mechanics is better than mine
Sure, but let's be honest. If there was a way for FL to play two games and me to just sit in the team PT and setup spec you'd be playing a game with FL right now.
Thank fuck
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

jjh I decided

I'm going to have to dock your survey points down
GTKAS
| here.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1603, jjh927 wrote:Thank fuck
jjh supports UT's TM decision to not let me be an honorary team member. Clearly he's aligned with UT and wants to Delay Aimee.
This is a Parachute.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

for future team mafia's, I would suggest an extra slot dedicated for like a coach like position and they would just read all of the games
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1605, Jingle wrote:
In post 1603, jjh927 wrote:Thank fuck
jjh supports UT's TM decision to not let me be an honorary team member. Clearly he's aligned with UT and wants to Delay Aimee.

:shifty:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Hey so I got a bunch of stuff from NSG. I'm going to post them in chunks.
In post 1519, jjh927 wrote:Still not at computer but I'd like to know how NSG thinks you've been mistreated, preferably with examples
In , Mastina was doing that whole comparison between teams and called me the weakest link in a really inconsiderate post. Just because Jingle asked mastina who would get NK'ed doesn't mean that the post was appropriate.

In , Shadoweh immediately asked me on her fourth post of the game if I'm letting RC dictate my posts or if it's really me posting.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1580, Menalque wrote:I doubt scum!chem has ever breached 100 posts halfway through D1, much less over 100 mostly with actual content
hold up I hit 100

(also I have done that but only in mashes pretty much)
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

chemi vote reundo?
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I would consider those both quite tame. Do carry on though
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

NSG agrees with my post in where she thinks people treat me as RC's puppet rather than an actual player of this game. It's not to push the agenda of persecution complex but rather she was surprised that people were being in my face about how I was just in the shadow of my team.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1612, Bitmap wrote:NSG agrees with my post in where she thinks people treat me as RC's puppet rather than an actual player of this game. It's not to push the agenda of persecution complex but rather she was surprised that people were being in my face about how I was just in the shadow of my team.
no one cares
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

like I don't really care about that play the game
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1612, Bitmap wrote:NSG agrees with my post in where she thinks people treat me as RC's puppet rather than an actual player of this game. It's not to push the agenda of persecution complex but rather she was surprised that people were being in my face about how I was just in the shadow of my team.
That's a post from you, and not an example
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1614, Alisae wrote:like I don't really care about that play the game
I'm asking about this because I think NSG has a higher tolerance for what actually construes mistreatment than this
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok but personally I would prefer not to hear about bitmap talk about how he's been mistreated for the 7th time
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1617, Alisae wrote:ok but personally I would prefer not to hear about bitmap talk about how he's been mistreated for the 7th time
Sure but this is either NSG's legitimate take on it or one that she's been locked into advising on. I consider NSG to be far more aware of this kind of thing and less inclined to perceive injustice than either Bitmap or RC, so I think it's actually important here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

This is all in NSG paraphrased speak btw:

@Jingle:
In response to post , I only lightly town read you and it's more relative than absolute. It's because of your position rather than how you are playing the game. In regards for me being able to read you, I don't know how many games we've played but it's probably somewhere in the single digits and less. I don't think I hold anything special in regards to being able to read you but it's more general than anything from reading this thread so I think you're more likely town as of now.

I believe you have the wrong idea in regards to my scum pool being a group of players that I'm scum reading rather than a group that contains all the scum. Hope that makes sense. The caveat is that I don't think it has all of the scum and it can hold off for now. I think you have a misunderstanding of how I read Renundo. I think he's low hanging fruit and do not think that he's positively scum. When Gamma was here, I pinged him as scum due to gut and Reundo hasn't done much to change that meaning Reundo would still be in my scum pool.

I don't have any fear from Menalque after the C9++ game and would even go on about to say that his scum game is mild or at the very minimum influenced due to how other people are talking about him through scummies judging, and the most recently completed game, Guns and Roses III. Actually, I early scum lean him but during the middle of the game I thought and had a town read on him before he went and fell down in my alignment read.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by jjh927 »

eg I'd expect NSG to see all the shit Bitmap did that is neatly summarised in Mastina's 612 and at most say there is blood on both sides. Whereas the sole victim Bitmap perspective seems less likely from NSG unless it's more of the same propped up by another name.

So like, there's a higher standard of evidence going when it's NSG, and I think it's worth sifting through the shit one last time because there might be a nugget of truth hidden amidst all the poop nuggets.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I believe sheeping the agreed thought on Chemist is not the best of ideas, and the theory behind it being town driven from at least someone is most likely fictitious. In my thoughts, I see a row of students taking a test but each of them are copying a student from the left. If someone in the first row or first student got it incorrect, just cause every other student has copied it doesn't mean that it is in fact truthful. (This is a simplified version to how people are reading him. However, it felt like a painful analogy, which I enjoy creating.)

I don't understand how you're saying that Alisae is a "boring slot to have some read on.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Oh yeah, another thing. I don't get how Alisae's read went from town and immediately flipped to scum for bitmap after I said that I scum read e.

The reasoning I think in to be like "nsg should read me correctly, but she's calling me scummy and thus has to be lying and thus is scum", but I don't think that tracks exactly. First off, I don't know where there's evidence that Alisae thinks I can read e. Second off, I believe it's kind of odd that e would suddenly have this reaction after I stated my reads but not when RC said it. Why do you think RC giving reads is not threatening or nothing to worry for but when I scum read you then suddenly it is an evidence of a scum plot? I think whatever scum plan that this could remotely be attached to is really far off and far fetched. Especially considering that, if my memory is correct, Alisae was one of the few people defending bitmap.

Fixed below since I got it a bit wrong:
In post 1619, Bitmap wrote: I don't have any fear from Menalque after the C9++ game and would even go on about to say that his scum game is
mild
neutral or at the very minimum influenced due to how other people are talking about him through scummies judging, and the most recently completed game, Guns and Roses III. Actually, I early scum lean him but during the middle of the game I thought and had a town read on him before he went and fell down in my alignment read.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

so NSG's read on me is based on content after she outed the read and not before?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok bye bye bitboi u scum baibai
GTKAS