Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

How many games where I was scum or cult?

How many were large games?
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Haggle »

That wasn't even close to a hammer, I'm surprised by the number of people who bought that. Very interesting for reactions though.

-Hectic
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3175, AaronFrost wrote:I'm a doc enabler btw.

Was that actually a hammer bc if not yall better fucking unvote right now
Why'd you claim this while still being unsure if that was a hammer? Don't you kinda want to not tell scum this?

-Hectic
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3226, Haggle wrote:That wasn't even close to a hammer, I'm surprised by the number of people who bought that. Very interesting for reactions though.

-Hectic
Wait, AF actually isn’t hammered? Seriously?

VOTE: Drew
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Haggle »

Yeah, not even close.

-Hectic
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3225, Doctor Drew wrote:How many games where I was scum or cult?

You were town in every single one.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3228, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3226, Haggle wrote:That wasn't even close to a hammer, I'm surprised by the number of people who bought that. Very interesting for reactions though.

-Hectic
Wait, AF actually isn’t hammered? Seriously?

Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Haggle »

@Drew: So you're not any kind of neighbouriser?

-Hectic
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3230, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

My point Nancy, you have no clue about my scum game.

And Haggle, I am not a neighborizer.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3233, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3230, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

My point Nancy, you have no clue about my scum game.

And Haggle, I am not a neighborizer.
I know you’ve acting super scummy and antitown in this game.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

So in the end we're still killing someone from that neighborhood.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: drew at this rate we might as well massclaim. Or we just do 2-3 fake hammers a day.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3236, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: drew at this rate we might as well massclaim. Or we just do 2-3 fake hammers a day.
Or we could vote Nips.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Here’s the thing, we have 3 confirmed hoods. I know I’m town and Expresso flipped miller. Haggle confirmed a hood an an inno on his neighbour, so that leaves Drew and Joan, one of which is likely scum and based on play, my money’s on Drew.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3236, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: drew at this rate we might as well massclaim. Or we just do 2-3 fake hammers a day.
Or we could vote Nips.
If Drew flips scum, he TMI’d Flips town.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3235, Bambi Jay wrote:VOTE: Drew

Both scum I reckon.

-Hectic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3239, Venus and Mars wrote:
Or we could vote Nips.
If Drew flips scum, he TMI’d Flips town.
No. No. No. No. 10000000 x No.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Spoiler:
In post 2067, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2059, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 2050, Haggle wrote:I could also vote Flippy, but I feel like theres probably at least one scum on my wagon if it got up that high. So I'm gonna try and poke in different places.

BP
flips wagon got pretty high just now (7 votes I think). You think scum found an easy wagon to hop onto there?
I am not sure if you are saying what I am thinking, but I think the flippynips wagon was designed to take pressure off of Haggle. Since, as stated the case on Flippynips is pretty much his lack of activity which is of course NAI for him.

Ergo, in case I wasn't obvious enough, scum is actively pushing a counter wagon to take pressure/votes off of Haggle.
In post 2071, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2069, Titus wrote:@Drew, who do you think are the scum taking pressure off?
I liked Creature entrance, feeling town on him. V&M I don't love and mechanically speaking I feel like is a good spot to be on, not starting but early enough to really generate things.

I need to check who has voted since the last VC, brb.
In post 2072, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2031, Frank wrote:VOTE: flippynips
In post 2040, Latias and Latios wrote:okay that was a short iso

the wagon feels a bit lazy but i do like it better than haggle because flips hasn’t done anything towny

VOTE: flippy
I feel like scum wouldn't naked vote, they would at least say something, which leads us to L and L.

But have they done anything scummy?
In post 2074, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh, and Haggle voting R and J and not Flippynips is interesting. Slap a vote on the next highest wagon hoping to keep the competing wagon to flippynips to not include him(Haggle).

Now scum can spread their votes across two competing mislynches vs having to chose whether to buss or not.

I know I am making a few assumptions here, given how these wagons have formulated I feel like I am on to something here though.
In post 2089, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2083, Titus wrote:
In post 2071, Doctor Drew wrote:V&M I don't love and mechanically speaking I feel like is a good spot to be on,
What?
Sorry long day at work, brain isn't in full function.

I meant their spot on the Flippynips wagon.

And Chara, did I just word things confusingly? I meant because I believe Haggle is scum and the other scum are pushing a mislynch of Flippynips, most likely VandM and/or LandL, while Haggle tries to push the next highest wagon(RandJ).

And yes, this is making the assumption that Haggle is scum(which I do believe is the best lynch).

If we do lynch Haggle and he is in fact town(or Flippynips or RandJ are scum). Then a case of nothing to see.

I guess this is a D2 discussion though.
In post 2092, Doctor Drew wrote:It was more analyzing the Flippynips wagon and then after thinking who is most likely scum my brain sort of starting making connections.

Partially posted as a note to myself for possibly come back to at a later date.
In post 2134, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2130, Venus and Mars wrote:Oh and Drew, you have totally misinterpreted my intent re: Flips’ wagon. I just ideally want to vote for a slot I’m confidently sr. What’s wrong with that and why isolate me and Eon, when there are other votes on that wagon?

If Flips comes back here and actually starts doing something, I’ll gladly unvote him.
I have been weary if your play this game, and mechanically speaking being the second spot on the wagon seems ideal for scum to be on if a mislynch occurs. You can pass it off as a genuine scum read that you were sincere about, versus being a wagon jumper with a late vote. Last game I played, as third party, I had some town cred from a very similar D1 play.

And LandL's explanation for their vote just seemed weak, and as I said, was worded like they needed to have a reason to avoid putting down a naked vote.
In post 2141, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2136, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2130, Venus and Mars wrote:Oh and Drew, you have totally misinterpreted my intent re: Flips’ wagon. I just ideally want to vote for a slot I’m confidently sr. What’s wrong with that and why isolate me and Eon, when there are other votes on that wagon?

If Flips comes back here and actually starts doing something, I’ll gladly unvote him.
I have been weary if your play this game, and mechanically speaking being the second spot on the wagon seems ideal for scum to be on if a mislynch occurs. You can pass it off as a genuine scum read that you were sincere about, versus being a wagon jumper with a late vote. Last game I played, as third party, I had some town cred from a very similar D1 play.

And LandL's explanation for their vote just seemed weak, and as I said, was worded like they needed to have a reason to avoid putting down a naked vote.
I really don’t think you can go by that. I’ve heard theories that it’s allegedly the 4th vote that is supposed to be suspicious but for the most part, it’s usually better to look at early vs late than specific numbers and in Correspondence, ours was the first vote on a town wagon, so that totally debunks that theory. Yes, I was scum in that.
You say to-may-to I say to-may-to.

I am just going by personal experience.

But you may be right, Haggle is the 4th vote on R and J! Weee.

Every single one of these posts scream Flips town if Drew scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3238, Venus and Mars wrote:Here’s the thing, we have 3 confirmed hoods. I know I’m town and Expresso flipped miller. Haggle confirmed a hood an an inno on his neighbour, so that leaves Drew and Joan, one of which is likely scum and based on play, my money’s on Drew.
Who is Haggle's neighbor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Or we could vote Nips.
I mean maybe, but I think flip being a major wagon day 1 is slightly town Indicative? In the sense that town!flippy is an easy enough day 1 target for scum more times than not. Drew put out that weird day 1 all three of these wagons likely town thing and 2/3 are semi resolved as town. If we lynch flippy and he's town then tomorrow's lynch is likely drew anyways so this is cutting out the middleman.

I also don't buy that drew believes AF being put into their neighborhood implicates both AF and Titus as scum. He framed it as a mechanical reason to suspect Titus neighborizer claim. But like there isn't anything mechanical or logical about thinking Scum!Titus puts their partner in an already established hood and then claims a target on A50 that fails, which is then corroborated by creatures failed result on the same slot.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3242, Venus and Mars wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2050, Haggle wrote:I could also vote Flippy, but I feel like theres probably at least one scum on my wagon if it got up that high. So I'm gonna try and poke in different places.

BP
flips wagon got pretty high just now (7 votes I think). You think scum found an easy wagon to hop onto there?
I am not sure if you are saying what I am thinking, but I think the flippynips wagon was designed to take pressure off of Haggle. Since, as stated the case on Flippynips is pretty much his lack of activity which is of course NAI for him.

Ergo, in case I wasn't obvious enough, scum is actively pushing a counter wagon to take pressure/votes off of Haggle.
In post 2069, Titus wrote:@Drew, who do you think are the scum taking pressure off?
I liked Creature entrance, feeling town on him. V&M I don't love and mechanically speaking I feel like is a good spot to be on, not starting but early enough to really generate things.

the wagon feels a bit lazy but i do like it better than haggle because flips hasn’t done anything towny

I feel like scum wouldn't naked vote, they would at least say something, which leads us to L and L.

In post 2074, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh, and Haggle voting R and J and not Flippynips is interesting. Slap a vote on the next highest wagon hoping to keep the competing wagon to flippynips to not include him(Haggle).

Now scum can spread their votes across two competing mislynches vs having to chose whether to buss or not.

I know I am making a few assumptions here, given how these wagons have formulated I feel like I am on to something here though.
In post 2071, Doctor Drew wrote:V&M I don't love and mechanically speaking I feel like is a good spot to be on,
What?

And Chara, did I just word things confusingly? I meant because I believe Haggle is scum and the other scum are pushing a mislynch of Flippynips, most likely VandM and/or LandL, while Haggle tries to push the next highest wagon(RandJ).

And yes, this is making the assumption that Haggle is scum(which I do believe is the best lynch).

If we do lynch Haggle and he is in fact town(or Flippynips or RandJ are scum). Then a case of nothing to see.

In post 2092, Doctor Drew wrote:It was more analyzing the Flippynips wagon and then after thinking who is most likely scum my brain sort of starting making connections.

I really don’t think you can go by that. I’ve heard theories that it’s allegedly the 4th vote that is supposed to be suspicious but for the most part, it’s usually better to look at early vs late than specific numbers and in Correspondence, ours was the first vote on a town wagon, so that totally debunks that theory. Yes, I was scum in that.

Every single vote count screams Flip scum. Tonal reading early game is shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3240, Haggle wrote:

Both scum I reckon.

-Hectic
You really think there’s 2 scum in one hood? Like it’s possible, it happened in Undertale but is it likely?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3240, Haggle wrote:

Both scum I reckon.

-Hectic
No u.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3242, Venus and Mars wrote:
Spoiler:

BP

What?

What does TMI'd mean? And why Drew defending Emp Nippo suggest they can't be scum together?

-Hectic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3244, RCEnigma wrote:I mean maybe, but I think flip being a major wagon day 1 is slightly town Indicative? In the sense that town!flippy is an easy enough day 1 target for scum more times than not. Drew put out that weird day 1 all three of these wagons likely town thing and 2/3 are semi resolved as town. If we lynch flippy and he's town then tomorrow's lynch is likely drew anyways so this is cutting out the middleman.
Flippy is not town. This assumes Flippy is town to get to Flippy town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”