Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3153, Bambi Jay wrote:Funny how none of you unvoted "just in case".
In post 3159, Bambi Jay wrote:
Titus wrote:
Unvoting wouldn't change if he was hammered or not. If he's L minus 1, it would be great to claim.
VOTE: Arron

You went and tempted me. Good job.
How is the logical progression from questioning why no one's unvoting him just in case he wasn't hammered to voting him?
I think it's Bambi + AaronFF + RCEnigma. Bambi checked and realised AaronFF wasn't close to being hammered, so did this for the anti-associative points for the event where she/AaronFF flip scum.

-Hectic
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3271, Bambi Jay wrote:Wait legit? Was it always me voting first and him following?

Gimme info.
It's actually exclusively the other way around except in our current instance.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 3275, Haggle wrote:
Titus wrote:
Unvoting wouldn't change if he was hammered or not. If he's L minus 1, it would be great to claim.

How is the logical progression from questioning why no one's unvoting him just in case he wasn't hammered to voting him?
I think it's Bambi + AaronFF + RCEnigma. Bambi checked and realised AaronFF wasn't close to being hammered, so did this for the anti-associative points for the event where she/AaronFF flip scum.

-Hectic
????

He legit thought he was hammered and claimed doc enabler. What are you smoking?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3277, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 3275, Haggle wrote:
Titus wrote:

-Hectic
????

He legit thought he was hammered and claimed doc enabler. What are you smoking?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Haggle, is there somewhere else that there's an RCE/Bambi connection or are you playing off my noticing their voting pattern?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Haggle »

The post he was claimed in, he also questioned whether it was really a hammer. Why claim if you're not 100% sure?

-Hectic
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3214, chkflip wrote:That's fair, but I'm not wrong am I?

And if half the playerlist truly isn't contributing then surely you weren't lynched, no?
Apparently I wasn't but when I log on during my work break and this is the first post I see
In post 3141, Haggle wrote:Drew just hammered??? This better flip scum.

-Hectic
I'm understandably not going to be happy especially when no one gave a solid reason why they think I'm scum
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3279, chkflip wrote:Haggle, is there somewhere else that there's an RCE/Bambi connection or are you playing off my noticing their voting pattern?
I was individually scumreading them but the voting associations help a lot. RCE was defending AaronFF yesterday too.

-Hectic
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Haggle »

Oh no, I immediately regret everything. Forgive me, Aaron.

-Hectic
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2446, Bambi Jay wrote:Oh wait a second, he isn't hammered?

I GET A BIRTHDAY HAMMER.

VOTE: Romeo/Juliet

WOOHOO!
Titus wrote:

These do read remarkably different in tone from one another as well, birthday aside.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3216, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3205, Chara wrote:
In post 3171, Chara wrote:so to be clear, Drew neighbourized you last night, and it's the hood with Joan?

why did both agree to keep you secret, and can you paraphrase the contents of the hood?
@Frost
Why didn’t you claim? That he neighbourized you? I knew there was something fucking not right with his bs Titus shade on that. Now it all makes sense. Drew is the freaking scum neighbourizer, duh! That’s why he was pushing Titus but we all just thought he was seriously being this dense and not scum, well town!Drew is never that dense, not in any game I’ve ever played with him.
At first I wasn't sure that he neighborized me. I thought after hearing Titus's neighborizer claim that it could've been her who put me in there which is why I questioned her about it.

However I believe/townread Titus and don't trust Drew so I think Drew put me in his hood.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Haggle »

VOTE: Bambi
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3219, Chara wrote:
In post 3213, AaronFrost wrote:I planned on outing it once I realized drew was a scum neighborizer. Dont feed into the bs hes spewing at you
please don't misunderstand, i'm asking for clarification from you so we have as much info as possible from a source that isn't Drew, who i don't trust.

why did those two agree to keep you hidden, did they talk about anything in the hood, etc, is there anything specifically in there that made you realize.
Joan has said next to nothing in the hood. Drew was the one who wanted me to keep quiet about it and was trying to push the theory that Titus was the one who put me in there.

I think Titus is telling the truth about having nothing to do with our hood and Joan claimed doc hence it clicked that it must have been Drew.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3227, Haggle wrote:
In post 3175, AaronFrost wrote:I'm a doc enabler btw.

Was that actually a hammer bc if not yall better fucking unvote right now
Why'd you claim this while still being unsure if that was a hammer? Don't you kinda want to not tell scum this?

-Hectic
I thought it was a hammer
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3236, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: drew at this rate we might as well massclaim. Or we just do 2-3 fake hammers a day.
Or we could vote Nips.
Convince me on nipple flips scum.

Because I think Drew flipping scum points to nipple flips being town
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nips is town boy she crazy tunneling.

50 cleared Nips.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3245, Titus wrote:
In post 3242, Venus and Mars wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2067, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2059, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 2050, Haggle wrote:I could also vote Flippy, but I feel like theres probably at least one scum on my wagon if it got up that high. So I'm gonna try and poke in different places.

BP
flips wagon got pretty high just now (7 votes I think). You think scum found an easy wagon to hop onto there?
I am not sure if you are saying what I am thinking, but I think the flippynips wagon was designed to take pressure off of Haggle. Since, as stated the case on Flippynips is pretty much his lack of activity which is of course NAI for him.

Ergo, in case I wasn't obvious enough, scum is actively pushing a counter wagon to take pressure/votes off of Haggle.
In post 2071, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2069, Titus wrote:@Drew, who do you think are the scum taking pressure off?
I liked Creature entrance, feeling town on him. V&M I don't love and mechanically speaking I feel like is a good spot to be on, not starting but early enough to really generate things.

I need to check who has voted since the last VC, brb.
In post 2072, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2031, Frank wrote:VOTE: flippynips
In post 2040, Latias and Latios wrote:okay that was a short iso

the wagon feels a bit lazy but i do like it better than haggle because flips hasn’t done anything towny

VOTE: flippy
I feel like scum wouldn't naked vote, they would at least say something, which leads us to L and L.

But have they done anything scummy?
In post 2074, Doctor Drew wrote:Oh, and Haggle voting R and J and not Flippynips is interesting. Slap a vote on the next highest wagon hoping to keep the competing wagon to flippynips to not include him(Haggle).

Now scum can spread their votes across two competing mislynches vs having to chose whether to buss or not.

I know I am making a few assumptions here, given how these wagons have formulated I feel like I am on to something here though.
In post 2089, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2083, Titus wrote:
In post 2071, Doctor Drew wrote:V&M I don't love and mechanically speaking I feel like is a good spot to be on,
What?
Sorry long day at work, brain isn't in full function.

I meant their spot on the Flippynips wagon.

And Chara, did I just word things confusingly? I meant because I believe Haggle is scum and the other scum are pushing a mislynch of Flippynips, most likely VandM and/or LandL, while Haggle tries to push the next highest wagon(RandJ).

And yes, this is making the assumption that Haggle is scum(which I do believe is the best lynch).

If we do lynch Haggle and he is in fact town(or Flippynips or RandJ are scum). Then a case of nothing to see.

I guess this is a D2 discussion though.
In post 2092, Doctor Drew wrote:It was more analyzing the Flippynips wagon and then after thinking who is most likely scum my brain sort of starting making connections.

Partially posted as a note to myself for possibly come back to at a later date.
In post 2134, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2130, Venus and Mars wrote:Oh and Drew, you have totally misinterpreted my intent re: Flips’ wagon. I just ideally want to vote for a slot I’m confidently sr. What’s wrong with that and why isolate me and Eon, when there are other votes on that wagon?

If Flips comes back here and actually starts doing something, I’ll gladly unvote him.
I have been weary if your play this game, and mechanically speaking being the second spot on the wagon seems ideal for scum to be on if a mislynch occurs. You can pass it off as a genuine scum read that you were sincere about, versus being a wagon jumper with a late vote. Last game I played, as third party, I had some town cred from a very similar D1 play.

And LandL's explanation for their vote just seemed weak, and as I said, was worded like they needed to have a reason to avoid putting down a naked vote.
In post 2141, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2136, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2134, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2130, Venus and Mars wrote:Oh and Drew, you have totally misinterpreted my intent re: Flips’ wagon. I just ideally want to vote for a slot I’m confidently sr. What’s wrong with that and why isolate me and Eon, when there are other votes on that wagon?

If Flips comes back here and actually starts doing something, I’ll gladly unvote him.
I have been weary if your play this game, and mechanically speaking being the second spot on the wagon seems ideal for scum to be on if a mislynch occurs. You can pass it off as a genuine scum read that you were sincere about, versus being a wagon jumper with a late vote. Last game I played, as third party, I had some town cred from a very similar D1 play.

And LandL's explanation for their vote just seemed weak, and as I said, was worded like they needed to have a reason to avoid putting down a naked vote.
I really don’t think you can go by that. I’ve heard theories that it’s allegedly the 4th vote that is supposed to be suspicious but for the most part, it’s usually better to look at early vs late than specific numbers and in Correspondence, ours was the first vote on a town wagon, so that totally debunks that theory. Yes, I was scum in that.
You say to-may-to I say to-may-to.

I am just going by personal experience.

But you may be right, Haggle is the 4th vote on R and J! Weee.

Every single one of these posts scream Flips town if Drew scum.
Every single vote count screams Flip scum. Tonal reading early game is shit.
It's not tonal reading though, it's content reading.

"Oh, and Haggle voting R and J and not Flippynips is interesting. Slap a vote on the next highest wagon hoping to keep the competing wagon to flippynips to not include him(Haggle).

Now scum can spread their votes across two competing mislynches vs having to chose whether to buss or not.

I know I am making a few assumptions here, given how these wagons have formulated I feel like I am on to something here though."

Like there is so much tmi in here. It sounds like he knew R&J and nipples were going to be mislynches (R&J flipping town supports this btw)

You're getting tunneled here Titus
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3280, Haggle wrote:The post he was claimed in, he also questioned whether it was really a hammer. Why claim if you're not 100% sure?

-Hectic
I thought it was a hammer based off of your 3141. I was on my work break and didn't have time to check the votes myself but there was a slim chance that it wasn't a hammer.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3285, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3171, Chara wrote:so to be clear, Drew neighbourized you last night, and it's the hood with Joan?

why did both agree to keep you secret, and can you paraphrase the contents of the hood?
@Frost
Why didn’t you claim? That he neighbourized you? I knew there was something fucking not right with his bs Titus shade on that. Now it all makes sense. Drew is the freaking scum neighbourizer, duh! That’s why he was pushing Titus but we all just thought he was seriously being this dense and not scum, well town!Drew is never that dense, not in any game I’ve ever played with him.
At first I wasn't sure that he neighborized me. I thought after hearing Titus's neighborizer claim that it could've been her who put me in there which is why I questioned her about it.

However I believe/townread Titus and don't trust Drew so I think Drew put me in his hood.
According to Titus’ claim it isn’t possible for her to have had anything to do with that, so scum neighbourizer most likely. It actually doesn’t make logical sense for Drew to think you were, because if you were, you could have only neighbourized one of Drew/Joan but not both. So either he is or Boon did it but the timing of it seems kind of coincidental with Titus losing her abilities in the same night.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3293, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3285, AaronFrost wrote:

@Frost

According to Titus’ claim it isn’t possible for her to have had anything to do with that, so scum neighbourizer most likely. It actually doesn’t make logical sense for Drew to think you were, because if you were, you could have only neighbourized one of Drew/Joan but not both. So either he is or Boon did it but the timing of it seems kind of coincidental with Titus losing her abilities in the same night.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Exactly. If I was a neighborizer then I'd bring them into a hood that I'm in, I wouldn't join their hood.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: Bambi Jay
(fake) Hammers are tools, not toys.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by davesaz »

Who said they're climbing? I assume resting between climbs? :eek:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3295, AaronFrost wrote:Exactly. If I was a neighborizer then I'd bring them into a hood that I'm in, I wouldn't join their hood.
So him sr Titus and doubting her claim points to HIM being neighbourizer but the fact that he didn’t CC it and instead threw shade at Titus, is really suspicious if he’s not.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3296, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Bambi Jay
(fake) Hammers are tools, not toys.
Is Bambi bad town you’re PLing or are you actually sr her because why are you not sr Drew then, since he actually wrongly believed he quickhammered AF.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”