Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

In honor of the fallen Ejet:

First.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2752, Haggle wrote:That reminds me, where's that Aaron Fucking Frost guy? It may be Burden of Proficiency, but I would've expected him to solve the game by now if he's town. Him not being the night 1 kill is suspicion on its own.

-Hectic
I have never seen any play of AF that would suggest that he’s scum because he hadn’t solved by now? That’s odd even if Glork was here or {insert some more modern player that’s BoPable that you youngins know}.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2767, Bambi Jay wrote:5: Almost is actually Hider and wasn't there for your abilities to work.

Odds: Moderate.
I feel this in my soul!! Why is this getting discredited?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

The Fonz replaces Frank.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:35 am

Post by chkflip »

FUCK YEAH
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:46 am

Post by The Fonz »

Right the read will take a couple days but someone want to start by telling me how we ended up lynching the most confirmable of roles day one?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3355, The Fonz wrote:Right the read will take a couple days but someone want to start by telling me how we ended up lynching the most confirmable of roles day one?
lolhammer, of course
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3351, Amrun wrote:
In post 2752, Haggle wrote:That reminds me, where's that Aaron Fucking Frost guy? It may be Burden of Proficiency, but I would've expected him to solve the game by now if he's town. Him not being the night 1 kill is suspicion on its own.

-Hectic
I have never seen any play of AF that would suggest that he’s scum because he hadn’t solved by now? That’s odd even if Glork was here or {insert some more modern player that’s BoPable that you youngins know}.
Well thank God, Drew only thought he had hammered him. I couldn’t believe that we could hammer town, 2 days after Day start and after what happened with R & J.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3352, Amrun wrote:
In post 2767, Bambi Jay wrote:5: Almost is actually Hider and wasn't there for your abilities to work.

I think it’s possible. I still think A50’s town but didn’t really care for him suddenly getting mad at me for no reason. Shiro as he has already made abundantly clear, thinks otherwise.

I hard disagree with Titus’ solve because I still think that BEF is town and AF is blatantly obvtown now and it was partially me both having a slight tl on Flips plus Drew sounding like he had a town TMI on him, that made me jump off that wagon, so I think Flips 60-70% chance of flipping town here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3358, Venus and Mars wrote:

I think it’s possible. I still think A50’s town but didn’t really care for him suddenly getting mad at me for no reason. Shiro as he has already made abundantly clear, thinks otherwise.

I hard disagree with Titus’ solve because I still think that BEF is town and AF is blatantly obvtown now and it was partially me both having a slight tl on Flips plus Drew sounding like he had a town TMI on him, that made me jump off that wagon, so I think Flips 60-70% chance of flipping town here.

A50s own words discredit that. He revoked the hider claim.

Oh and another extreme burden on why Flips can't be scum. Titus didn't solve the entire game.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:04 am

Post by AaronFrost »

-Hectic
I'm pretty sure Hectic was just memeing with the BoP thing. I've never solved a game on Day 1 nor have I claimed to have solved a game on Day 1.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:05 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3355, The Fonz wrote:Right the read will take a couple days but someone want to start by telling me how we ended up lynching the most confirmable of roles day one?
They were lolhammered before they claimed.

Almost happened today too with me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3359, Titus wrote:
In post 3358, Venus and Mars wrote:

A50s own words discredit that. He revoked the hider claim.

Oh and another extreme burden on why Flips can't be scum. Titus didn't solve the entire game.
I don’t think he’s the best lynch today because I think he has an extremely high mislynch equity and because I hard disagree with your VCA-based solve.

I think Drew has the best chance from anyone on the playerlist of flipping scum and until Drew does something to convince me otherwise, I won’t be unvoting him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3361, AaronFrost wrote:
They were lolhammered before they claimed.

Almost happened today too with me.
What blows my mind is that people are giving Bambi shit for quickhammering R & J but no one is giving Drew shit for thinking he hammered you.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:12 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3363, Venus and Mars wrote:What blows my mind is that people are giving Bambi shit for quickhammering R & J but no one is giving Drew shit for thinking he hammered you.
His scumbuddies gotta find some way to protect him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:14 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3358, Venus and Mars wrote:I hard disagree with Titus’ solve because I still think that BEF is town and AF is blatantly obvtown now and it was partially me both having a slight tl on Flips plus Drew sounding like he had a town TMI on him, that made me jump off that wagon, so I think Flips 60-70% chance of flipping town here.
I disagree with her solve because it assumes nipple flips is scum when fmpov Drew is obvscum who was perspective slipping hard yesterday which makes flips near conf town if Drew is scum.

I also don't like using VCA when we haven't had a scumflip yet but that's just my opinion.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 3363, Venus and Mars wrote:What blows my mind is that people are giving Bambi shit for quickhammering R & J but no one is giving Drew shit for thinking he hammered you.
Why is this scummy? Drew was something like the 6th? vote on AaronFF. Loads of people thought it was a hammer, so why is Drew scummy for assuming that too?

-Hectic
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3364, AaronFrost wrote:
His scumbuddies gotta find some way to protect him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m wondering, if Bambi push could possibly be a counter derail on Drew, because no one had even the slightest interest in voting her before Drew became a viable wagon.

So, I would be sus on anyone who was voting both you and Bambi rn. BEF doesn’t count since he jumped off immediately and switched to Drew.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 3360, AaronFrost wrote:

-Hectic
I'm pretty sure Hectic was just memeing with the BoP thing. I've never solved a game on Day 1 nor have I claimed to have solved a game on Day 1.
Oh
, I see what you're doing here, Aaron.

*cough* I mean... AaronFFrost? Never even heard of him. Well, I've heard of him, technically played a few games with him actually, but he's nothing special. Pretty terrible actually. Yeah. He once got mislynched pregame soooo
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3366, Haggle wrote:
Why is this scummy? Drew was something like the 6th? vote on AaronFF. Loads of people thought it was a hammer, so why is Drew scummy for assuming that too?

-Hectic
The point is that everyone thought he had hammered but no one is at all suspicious of that. So you’re saying I’m wrong on that then? Maybe but do you also disagree that the sudden Bambi push is weird since no one had any interest in voting there before AF claimed?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3368, Haggle wrote:
In post 3360, AaronFrost wrote:

-Hectic
Oh
, I see what you're doing here, Aaron.

*cough* I mean... AaronFFrost? Never even heard of him. Well, I've heard of him, technically played a few games with him actually, but he's nothing special. Pretty terrible actually. Yeah. He once got mislynched pregame soooo
I’m assuming this is Hectic, right?
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 3369, Venus and Mars wrote:The point is that everyone thought he had hammered but no one is at all suspicious of that. So you’re saying I’m wrong on that then? Maybe but do you also disagree that the sudden Bambi push is weird since no one had any interest in voting there before AF claimed?
Why would anyone be suspicious of it? We know now he didn't actually hammer...
If it actually was a hammer, then sure, we should look into whether scum!Drew knew it would be, and was trying to quicklynch him, but it wasn't, so that means nothing. Also, I've been pushing Bambi since the start of day, I think she's scum. Why do you think otherwise?

Pedit: how could you tell?

-Hectic
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3371, Haggle wrote:
In post 3369, Venus and Mars wrote:The point is that everyone thought he had hammered but no one is at all suspicious of that. So you’re saying I’m wrong on that then? Maybe but do you also disagree that the sudden Bambi push is weird since no one had any interest in voting there before AF claimed?
Why would anyone be suspicious of it? We know now he didn't actually hammer...
If it actually was a hammer, then sure, we should look into whether scum!Drew knew it would be, and was trying to quicklynch him, but it wasn't, so that means nothing. Also, I've been pushing Bambi since the start of day, I think she's scum. Why do you think otherwise?

Pedit: how could you tell?

-Hectic
Because quickhammering is NAI for her, which is the main reason she’s being voted and I think she’s being pushed as a derail to Drew.

You are far more likely to make jokes while BP is more often than not dead serious.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3365, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3358, Venus and Mars wrote:I hard disagree with Titus’ solve because I still think that BEF is town and AF is blatantly obvtown now and it was partially me both having a slight tl on Flips plus Drew sounding like he had a town TMI on him, that made me jump off that wagon, so I think Flips 60-70% chance of flipping town here.
I disagree with her solve because it assumes nipple flips is scum when fmpov Drew is obvscum who was perspective slipping hard yesterday which makes flips near conf town if Drew is scum.

I also don't like using VCA when we haven't had a scumflip yet but that's just my opinion.
Drew's alignment has no reflection on Flips alignment.

The TMI thing is garbage.

The VCA thing is the only valid criticism of my Flipcase. This is the first time I have done it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3373, Titus wrote:
In post 3365, AaronFrost wrote:

Drew's alignment has no reflection on Flips alignment.

The TMI thing is garbage.

The VCA thing is the only valid criticism of my Flipcase. This is the first time I have done it.
How so if he flips scum? Your VC might make sense if actually scummy people derailed it but I see 0 evidence of that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”