Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2468, EspressoPatronum wrote:VOTE: Gammagooey

Gobble's been mentioning that he's pretty scummy. I was absent early game, but apparently Gamma's early game just focused on getting on ppl's good sides
I've posted reads ya know

It looks like you're done with your whole neighborhood spiel so like talk to me about some reads, do you think mine are garbage, do you agree with some of them, what opinions do you have that I can't draw a straight line from neighborhood logic->conclusion?

And for the record for some other people yes I do think chenn looks pretty town and I would like anyone who disagrees with that to fight me about it with reasons instead of throwing shade and not bothering to even vote me like some sort of COWARD WOULD DO.
In post 2487, chennisden wrote:my team heavily scumreads volpe
why do they think this?
Dr Easy Bake wrote:
Spoiler:
oh hey while you're here and since you outed that I'm neighbors with you

why are you SO DISAPPOINTING I saw your avatar and thought it was mildly repugnant but at least you'd be entertaining but you've just lurked through the entire first week of the game and contributed nothing

just please do something and play the game so that I or anyone else can actually read whether you're town or scum it's not that hard my man

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this has been your friendly mildly inebriated gammagooey who encourages you to not spampost but also please attempt to have a good time during this mafia game
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2501, Gammagooey wrote:you've just lurked through the entire first week of the game
Spoiler:
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

What's the point? I can't vote today. I'm here doe
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2502, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 2501, Gammagooey wrote:you've just lurked through the entire first week of the game
Spoiler:
my friend

I have been literally outed scum just spamposting music videos before and I enjoy that kind of nonsense quite a lot
but you gotta find some balance between actually posting things that will let people actually tell that you're reading the game and bothering to play it and fun music video nonsense posting

or one day sooner than you think you will find a wagon on you and nobody who gives a shit about bothering to save your ass from it because they're not going to bother putting more effort to think about your alignment than you've put into thinking about the whole damn game

step up your damn game son
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I am in the process of reviewing all my reads and putting together my thoughts on everyone, because I think the game needs that right now. I will post my thoughts on Akamius now and the rest (including my thoughts on the gamestate) will arrive over the next day or so.

Spoiler: Ankamius
10 TIMES OUT OF 9 I KNOW YOU LYIN'
BUT 9 TIMES OUTTA 10 I KNOW YOU TRYING

General Impression: Leaning towards scum. Her posts convey an impression of “looseness”, of being somewhat apathetic, but I actually think this is Ankamius trying to look town. There is not much about her posting thus far that I actually find to strongly indicate town (compared with me having townreads on most of the game) and I don’t think she is sincerely trying to scumhunt or help the town, despite making posts that seem designed to make a display of this.

Specific posts:

causes me some doubt about my read, but my concern about Ankamius’ play in general weighs in stronger for me.

– Dismissing Farkran’s suspicion as not understanding her playstyle.
The initiation of conversation with me in doesn’t really go anywhere, and seems more focused on herself than actually reading me. Why isn’t she scumreading me? Why doesn’t she have some kind of proper stance on me other than that my posting is within my “scumrange” (see ). What even is my scumrange? A quick look at some scumgames of mine will reveal much more ABILITY than what I have shown so far. It feels like it comes from a scum position of deciding to keep me as a mislynch option for later but without the risk of going after me early.
Comparing to later posts about how scum killing Farkran just makes sense is odd? It feels like an attempt to join in on the NKA but I don’t actually see it as a natural progression.
– Isn’t really trying to convince me of Volxen being scum.
– On the surface, can be thought of as “Why would scum post this?” but the even more pertinent question is, why would town? It’s demoralising and unhelpful.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2180, DeasVail wrote:There are some people that you could argue as being on the sidelines (such as Gamma and Kuribo), that I think are more likely town.

In a lot of ways I do feel like A50 is an active linesman. And Espresso a less active linesman.
I forgot to ask what linesman means in this post.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Ngl deas

The fact that I've basically obvtowned myself and there's still multiple people that seem to think I'm just faking my town game has pretty much destroyed my ability to care about how I look

There's no point when I know nothing will convince the people that aren't already convinced
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2507, Ankamius wrote:There's no point when I know nothing will convince the people that aren't already convinced
Tell me how should I feel, when I know what I know and my female intuition telling me you a dog?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2506, davesaz wrote:
In post 2180, DeasVail wrote:There are some people that you could argue as being on the sidelines (such as Gamma and Kuribo), that I think are more likely town.

In a lot of ways I do feel like A50 is an active linesman. And Espresso a less active linesman.
I forgot to ask what linesman means in this post.
Like soccer referees that are on the sidelines
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I plead the fifth
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:03 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Mod: V/LA until Monday
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2124, Almost50 wrote:Btw, skitter still insists Volpe is the Scum in your hood (if her reads mean anything at all to you
If I was scum she probably would be townreading me to be fair...

Like, honestly skitter, supposing A50 is town and this is genuine, what kind of one-dimensional scum player you think I'm?

It's exactly because I did open buddying in my recent past scum game that I would play another way, I didn't open buddy anyone in BP for example, although I did WK. I can play scum in different ways and the fact I used such an obvious antic of my recent scum game just goes to show that I wasn't really that worried about how I'm perceived by others as much as I was worried about effectively wagoning people to get the gamestate to move.

Rant off...
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

I was starting to wonder where you were
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2144, kuribo wrote:This is where I am after reading Day 1 during the night phase:

Townies who can fuck my mom gang style like the secondary characters in my stories on Amazon
MariaR
VexVience
DeasVail
FlavorLeaf
chennisden

Leaning Town and can star in a steamy romance instead of erotica which coincidentally is also availble on Amazon
Volpe14
1) why is FlavorLeaf/Vex top town for you

2) How did I go from your hardest TR to "lean town"?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2142, Flavor Leaf wrote:Everybody’s part of the conclusion we lynch in the Commuter group, right?
No?
-----

Also, I feel like kuribo did put Vex in the towniest section suddenly just because people had said they felt better about Vex in day 2 start and that doesn't look good at all
In post 2513, Ankamius wrote:I was starting to wonder where you were
Working and wishing I was nightkilled to be fair...
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2158, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2154, Almost50 wrote:@FL: Why do you think Farkran was the NK?
Volpe was probably trying to frame me. But Fakran had just started to town read me, so I’m just being annoying by saying that.

I feel scum just wanted to kill someone who wanted majorly change the way the game was going, mixed in with most players town reading them. Usually low presence kills like that are a sign of scum trying to coast the game, and keep it the status quo.
Like, I think this far the agenda coming to this day is becoming obvious and I'm surprised no one is talking about this?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2171, nomnomnom wrote:ok scum
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2173, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2171, nomnomnom wrote:ok scum
but then stuff like this just makes my scumsenses tingle
+1
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2205, nomnomnom wrote:Had to check Nibbui/Fumuki/Yurrei. My conclusion is that a lot of his town games are a lot more calm,
This is akin to a scumclaim to be fair?

I'm not kidding

My recent games with each breakdown I had in each of them (I have lots):

Normal Colors I had a big fight with nomnom/oka (scum) and with everyone else for not following me on them

Fumuki most recent town games are Hope One Plus/Open Bunker, in Hope I had a major fight with RC, in Bunker I had a fight with awstful or something (both RC and awstful were scum too by the way)

Yuurei most recent town game I had a major fight with Gustavo.

Niko's Large/Fumuki's SE Newbie were the unique times I was mislynched and both were because I annoyed everyone by being so aggro.

I used to have a lot more free time than I currently have so I was as active as I was in weekends the whole week, and because of being so vocal I naturally got into heated arguments with other vocal players.

This is literally horseshit. As town I'm a lot more aggro than as scum. There's no way that someone seriously paying the
minimum
attention to my games wouldn't notice that.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2232, Flavor Leaf wrote:I want to lynch Volpe, but I’m not gonna tunnel, so after the lack of response to my last activity push, I got demotivated.
I find it pretty funny that you/nomnom are always here trying to warm up a lynch on me but when it starts losing heat you back down again and completely avoid pushing me by yourselves.

"I don't want to tunnel" in your confident SR + skitter (which you trust apparently) SR?

That looks less like you guys don't want to tunnel and more that you're afraid to push me on your own. I've never seen town!FL afraid of just starting to go for a confident SR.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Ok I think it's kuribo/LF/nomnom
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I think FL is skirting around, kuribo is lol pushing EP to get FL last man standing ability (as he overreacted to elements) and nomnom is taking the same approach she has taken with elements and not getting her feet warm in the most hot wagon of the day that it's not me.

In the hood I made clear that I was commuting Ank. I think that a scum team outside of nomnom/FL especially would kill either me to frame them or Ank because she would have such a good solve by TR both of them/me.

They killed Fark that was lukewarm about nomnom, FL, Gamma, Ank and that the NK wouldn't make a nomnom/FL team look bad.

I don't see Ank as scum here so the most reasonable deduction is that it's probably FL/nomnom. Alternatively almost all the scum team is in the lurkers but I think I would go with the first guess.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Volpe14 »

We know as a fact that elements was town and the ultra lynchbaity in the game. Do you think that scum see'ing me pushing them would likely jump on it like Ank?

I don't think so. I think scum see'ing that wagon would get a bit shy about it and even kuribo voted elements mostly behind the shield of "it's trust tell and needs to die" which isn't like kuribo was actually scum reading Elems or at least he could have passed off like that in the next day.

There was two people that besides me paid attention to Elements:

Ank and Fark, and I think in the hood I said about me giving town points to them (and one of the reasons I commuted Ank anyway). One of them flipped town, do you think Ank isn't?

Nomnom/FL were also shading Fark by the way while I was town leaning the guy (and I'm see'ing the same pattern to their treatment of Ank).

VOTE: flavor leaf

I think I scum read FL even more than nomnom.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Volpe14 »

FL going back to push me when people began to doubt me, again, and nomnom trying to 180º me, again, kuribo dropping their "hard town read on me" as well, all fits an agenda in my vision.

But don't expect the same intensity I had in Day 1, I was pretty clear about noping out of this game there.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”