Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Ankamius »

Machinist in stormblood was basically spam your ogcds on cooldown and manipulate your heat gauge so that you would overheat at the same time that your burst tool would come off cooldown

Then you would spam 50 abilities in 10 seconds

Rinse and repeat, with the caveat that any minor mistake would drastically cut your dps and the class would be outright unusable if your ping wasn't great

Now it has a similar feel of having burst windows and a lot of stuff to do, but it's way more intuitive to figure out and isn't anywhere near as conditional
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 am

Post by MariaR »

Help the towns are fighting what do I do? Honestly, this game went from 20 pages a day to 3 when only 2 people died. Like, what the legit fuck happened?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Anytime I try to make a push it's shut down. EP is: TBTBAW or 'I don't see scummyshit'
DV wagon got 1 vote
Don't think people wanna vote Gif/Dave

Guess I'll just go sit in the corner
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2575, Ankamius wrote:Machinist in stormblood was basically spam your ogcds on cooldown and manipulate your heat gauge so that you would overheat at the same time that your burst tool would come off cooldown

Then you would spam 50 abilities in 10 seconds

Rinse and repeat, with the caveat that any minor mistake would drastically cut your dps and the class would be outright unusable if your ping wasn't great

Now it has a similar feel of having burst windows and a lot of stuff to do, but it's way more intuitive to figure out and isn't anywhere near as conditional
Hmm, I'm kind of more into action RPGs to be fair

I appreciate turn based but I like the thrill of reflexes

I was recently hyped about Blue Protocol but I wonder if I'll ever get to play it while I'm interested.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2577, MariaR wrote:Anytime I try to make a push it's shut down. EP is: TBTBAW or 'I don't see scummyshit'
DV wagon got 1 vote
Don't think people wanna vote Gif/Dave

Guess I'll just go sit in the corner
I don't think you were shutdown, there's a good number of people voting EP I think
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I FEEL PRETTY SHUT DOWN.

Maybe it's cause I'm tired from work.

I'ma take a nap
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Maybe it's because I'm more obnoxiously loud to be fair, so I distract too much the game from other directions when I'm posting

Hmmm
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2565, Ankamius wrote:Idk why FL would call me a SK over scum though
I just want you to be my SK.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2529, Volpe14 wrote:Fark was the best NK for FL/nomnom and a below average NK to a team outiside of nomnom/FL that should be more worried about Ank the paragon reaching the conclusion that it's a lot of TvTs.
Comment on this, Ankamius, please.

Because we talked earlier about something similar.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, tell me when Volpe’s done with this tunnel. He’s either scum pushing me or town pushing me because they heard about my scum game and don’t want to get duped by it. RC can’t not see me as scum either ever because of it when we played together way back when.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He’s also using associations to try and read me, which would just never happen as scum. I’ve literally WIFOM claimed my entire scum team, and people got wifom’d so hard they didn’t lynch them.

Mafia A La Mode, I wifom’d in death so hard, and then the next 2 mislynches were exactly what I set it up to be.

Another thing wrecking Volpe’s case is he’s saying stuff is happening so I can get the Last Man Standing ability. I’ve been actively trying not to have EP die.

Like literally, that was one of the bigger things from this day phase of me saying scum are trying to kill EP so they can kill me.

And Volpe either purposefully or ignorantly ignored that.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by nomnomnom »

It's just either really bad play or openwolfing his ass off which consider Volpe's profile is entirely possible.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It just ricks my rockers when people go “Farkran was the best kill for FL” when it absolutely wasn’t. I ain’t no basic ass normie scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2388, Flavor Leaf wrote:Here’s the thing I have with EP. A lot of people are scum reading him apparently, but I feel that it’s odd nobody seems worried about me getting the Last Man Standing ability in the neighborhood.

So I feel scum are scum reading EP so they can kill me tonight, and get rid of that Last Man Standing, which means somewhere this game, I was considered a threat to the scum team. Where is the question.
In post 2431, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2427, kuribo wrote:I think FL is focusing on the wrong things here but I don't think it's scummy

Flip EP scum and ask me again though
This line of reasoning is what I don’t like.

If EP flips scum, I’m getting pushed as scum as well.

If EP flips town, a I’m getting pushed as scum.

And that’s if I don’t eat a night kill because I’d get the Last Man Standing ability.

You know, if I was the one pushing within my neighborhood, people would be throwing a fit.
Like Volpe is literally just copying what I said except using it to push.

It just feels like a way to tie me to getting mislynched.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2526, Volpe14 wrote:FL/nomnom conviniently forgets about GiF or me and remembers us as soon as someone else brings it up too.

nomnom in day 1 was focused in:

Fark, GiF, me. (even before the hood thing, notice).

2 of those are her hoodmates and Fark is dead.

In the hood nomnom said for me to stop confbiasing her slot and lynch GiF if she was "nightkilled" (why the hell would she be NK'ed?). I replied back that she at least should give me something more relatable about suspects other than GiF since we would have a 4 man scum team anyway.

She stopped talking/didn't reply back there.
I didn’t forget, I’ve clearly stated later I think there’s scum in the commuter neighborhood. There’s more scum than just that, and that’s a weak misrepped case by you.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I don't feel good.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I'm sick of this game to be fair.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Supposing I'm wrong on FL/nomnom, scum is probably in at least a good chunk of the lurkers out of A50/Ank/GiF and haven't been doing anything in the grand scheme of things

Supposing I'm right on them, town hasn't done much to help me here and it has been mostly been me screaming to lynch scum while people look elsewhere

I'm just tired of this schtick. It's been like this since very early day 1 and up to now nothing has changed other than the fact there has been gradually less posting since Night 1. I feel like we are almost on loop, look at that Chennis/Espresso wagon again, this 2v1, Ank getting doubted again. People talking about dave/GiF but no one going anywhere with that.

It's literally almost a loop from day 1 with a slightly different order of events.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2592, Volpe14 wrote:Supposing I'm wrong on FL/nomnom, scum is probably in at least a good chunk of the lurkers out of A50/Ank/GiF and haven't been doing anything in the grand scheme of things

Supposing I'm right on them, town hasn't done much to help me here and it has been mostly been me screaming to lynch scum while people look elsewhere

I'm just tired of this schtick. It's been like this since very early day 1 and up to now nothing has changed other than the fact there has been gradually less posting since Night 1. I feel like we are almost on loop, look at that Chennis/Espresso wagon again, this 2v1, Ank getting doubted again. People talking about dave/GiF but no one going anywhere with that.

It's literally almost a loop from day 1 with a slightly different order of events.
There's literally nothing that resembles day 1 though? You're the only one that came up with the exact same reads as day 1 and you got called out for it.

You need to like, reread this game and pay attention.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2593, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2592, Volpe14 wrote:Supposing I'm wrong on FL/nomnom, scum is probably in at least a good chunk of the lurkers out of A50/Ank/GiF and haven't been doing anything in the grand scheme of things

There's literally nothing that resembles day 1 though? You're the only one that came up with the exact same reads as day 1 and you got called out for it.

You need to like, reread this game and pay attention.
Just stop talking to me honestly nomnom. I feel my brain cells dying everytime I see your posts and I think maybe you feel the same about me so that's not good to anyone.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If you don't want to talk there's no point in posting, I'm still trying to sort here.

Don't start doing this shit.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Volpe - what do you mean Ank getting doubted again? Why should I have her as lock town? I’m allowed to think about my reads and I actively stated I wasn’t going to push her today. She asked about it even. I feel that’s a very reasonable place to be with regards to her slot.

Fakran has just town read me and switched over to Ankamius in his last 2 posts.

Ank also said anyone would kill Fakran, which I already disagreed with for Ank, so how come it specifically comes back to me?

I have actively not been okay with EP, and going over those odds
I straight up stated I wasn’t going to push a wagon on Ank here. (Probably not, or something of the Like was said)

I even started looking OUTSIDE the commuter neighborhood that I was tunneled in.

Like, to me, it seems like it doesn’t even matter what I do, you’re just going to force it into some scum narrative. This is the main reason I am lean scum with you, now Skitter also agrees with that, amongst a few others. This also coincides with you being in the hood you are.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 2596, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Volpe - what do you mean Ank getting doubted again? Why should I have her as lock town? I’m allowed to think about my reads and I actively stated I wasn’t going to push her today. She asked about it even. I feel that’s a very reasonable place to be with regards to her slot.

Fakran has just town read me and switched over to Ankamius in his last 2 posts.

Ank also said anyone would kill Fakran, which I already disagreed with for Ank, so how come it specifically comes back to me?

I have actively not been okay with EP, and going over those odds
I straight up stated I wasn’t going to push a wagon on Ank here. (Probably not, or something of the Like was said)

I even started looking OUTSIDE the commuter neighborhood that I was tunneled in.

Like, to me, it seems like it doesn’t even matter what I do, you’re just going to force it into some scum narrative. This is the main reason I am lean scum with you, now Skitter also agrees with that, amongst a few others. This also coincides with you being in the hood you are.
Ok FL, sure.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I'm gonna treat Ank as my mason and GiF as the backup mason, and keep commut'ing Ank. I don't think it's impossible for either to be scum but it's the best TRs I've now.

UNVOTE:

Ank, I'll swing around Monday or Tuesday and if by that time you've someone you feel like it's good to push outside of GiF/A50, I'll sheep.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Just checking...

Yup. It's the same shitfest I was expecting to come to..

Carry on

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”