Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3444, Chara wrote:how so? i thought Clem was in Bambi's possible scumpool.

and for the post above that, are you referring to Nips? just to be clear on what you're responding to.
If Clem rc Bambi and gave her a tr, isn’t that town indicative? Agreed, clear was maybe too strong a word.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

@Chara: why am I the only on that list with no alignment comment?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

Finally caught up. What a whirlwind to catch up on. I ended up making most of the comments I wanted to as I went along, but I probably forgot something important.

I did re-ISO Bambi and Bambi is still probably town, though less strong than I felt before about it.

VOTE: emperor flippynips

I’m feelin it y’all. I am.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3449, Amrun wrote:
In post 3408, Chara wrote:if i'm remembering right, Almost and i started hydraing because our play made zero sense to each other, in a game we were both town in.

haven't had a chance to catch up yet. grateful Frost isn't hammered. i also believed he was so i think it's fair to lend credence to the idea he also wasn't aware if he had been or not.

if Almost hid behind Nips: no enchantress. Nips is town. Titus and Creature's actions failed due to Almost being hidden.

if Almost did not hide behind Nips/failed the action: could have been Enchanted. explains the failures. could also be scum. could also be lying town.

Bambi: is probably town. i don't find his Titus discredit scummy nor his hammer. i do find his behaviour after the first hammer and subsequent second lolhammer to be play i dislike, but am townreading from Bambi.
IMO if A50 or Chara ever flips scum, power lynch the other. The above post is my entire case.
To requote YOUR words: Please explain this to me like I’m 5. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3453, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3408, Chara wrote:if i'm remembering right, Almost and i started hydraing because our play made zero sense to each other, in a game we were both town in.

haven't had a chance to catch up yet. grateful Frost isn't hammered. i also believed he was so i think it's fair to lend credence to the idea he also wasn't aware if he had been or not.

if Almost hid behind Nips: no enchantress. Nips is town. Titus and Creature's actions failed due to Almost being hidden.

if Almost did not hide behind Nips/failed the action: could have been Enchanted. explains the failures. could also be scum. could also be lying town.

Bambi: is probably town. i don't find his Titus discredit scummy nor his hammer. i do find his behaviour after the first hammer and subsequent second lolhammer to be play i dislike, but am townreading from Bambi.
IMO if A50 or Chara ever flips scum, power lynch the other. The above post is my entire case.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3117, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3075, Titus wrote:Flips flip proves everything.
Actually, it doesn't. I have thought about it more and came to the conclusion the Enchanter -if existed- would probably not have targeted me anyway, mainly because I didn't even specify my target by the end of the day. I think it may have been something else that caused your action(s) to fail on me, and I think Nips is Town here (I'll trust my own results, thank you very much).

Meanwhile, I am starting to give up on this Town tbh, so I'm sheeping the player I knew was Town from the get go:

VOTE: Aaron
If Nips is confirmed I don’t want to vote there and I still hard sr Drew.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3448, Chara wrote:Haggle: is for whatever reason really pinging me today after doing the opposite yesterday, but i trust davesaz's result. it's probably just me given my read there yesterday.
2768 definitely read to me as a joke and i'm looking for players who took the BoP seriously given there doesn't seem to be real evidence for it in Frost's past games. as i read further with Haggle they ping less.
How come? I'm kinda just playing without fear of looking scummy now due to the clear, so just chucking out whatever thoughts/scumreads I have.

-Hectic
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3448, Chara wrote:chkflip: still fine with him, upset that he's no longer so obviously town given the miller claim when we had a miller flip.
Oh, I forgot about this; this is kind of a big deal actually. 2 millers in a game is unusual.

-Hectic
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Haggle »

Drew's tone with Nancy feels really unusual for him if he's scum tbh.

-Hectic
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3457, Haggle wrote:
In post 3448, Chara wrote:chkflip: still fine with him, upset that he's no longer so obviously town given the miller claim when we had a miller flip.
Oh, I forgot about this; this is kind of a big deal actually. 2 millers in a game is unusual.

-Hectic
I’ve been in games with 5 of them.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3458, Haggle wrote:Drew's tone with Nancy feels really unusual for him if he's scum tbh.

-Hectic
Why? And does he act the same way in every scumgame?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 3454, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3453, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Re-reading it I don’t feel as strongly as I did at first, but I didn’t like the addition of A50 being lying town. Idk just felt like a weird soft defense of A50 to me.

I forgot to answer you earlier if I thought all neighborhoods were town. I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t be. However, I still think either AF or Joan (probably not both) could easily be scum.

And honestly, Joan not dying last night in favor of EJ is a mark against her.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 3459, Venus and Mars wrote:

-Hectic
Oh.
In post 3460, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3458, Haggle wrote:Drew's tone with Nancy feels really unusual for him if he's scum tbh.

-Hectic
Only 1 scum game with him where he was cult leader actually. But he played a lot more cautious and less conflict-seeking/argumentative there.

-Hectic
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3462, Haggle wrote:
In post 3459, Venus and Mars wrote:

-Hectic
Oh.
In post 3460, Venus and Mars wrote:

-Hectic
Only 1 scum game with him where he was cult leader actually. But he played a lot more cautious and less conflict-seeking/argumentative there.

-Hectic
He was really nice in a year of micros too, so I don’t think that’s town indicative.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

To all of the people meta reading Drew as town, find me another game where he has played anything similar to how he has here, because I couldn’t find one in ANY alignment, so the Drew is town here by meta has no basis.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3450, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3444, Chara wrote:how so? i thought Clem was in Bambi's possible scumpool.

and for the post above that, are you referring to Nips? just to be clear on what you're responding to.
If Clem rc Bambi and gave her a tr, isn’t that town indicative? Agreed, clear was maybe too strong a word.
i would predict scum Clem to do something like this, so i don't find it town indicative. this is a presumption from me that scum Clem would want to do what town Clem claims he tends to do, which is investigate Bambi N1 if he is able.
since Bambi has experience with Clem, his mild scumread of Clem (or lack of a townread) has some weight with me given my strong TR on Bambi.
In post 3451, Amrun wrote:@Chara: why am I the only on that list with no alignment comment?
coincidence. i added comments as they stood out to me, and the situation you described of being mislynched in LyLo with correct reads warranted, to me, an expression of sympathy. :> was not technically a readlist, though certainly has reads. gun to my head, i do TL you, though not in any interesting sort of way.
In post 3461, Amrun wrote:[quotes thread snipped]

Re-reading it I don’t feel as strongly as I did at first, but I didn’t like the addition of A50 being lying town. Idk just felt like a weird soft defense of A50 to me.

I forgot to answer you earlier if I thought all neighborhoods were town. I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t be. However, I still think either AF or Joan (probably not both) could easily be scum.

And honestly, Joan not dying last night in favor of EJ is a mark against her.
considering Almost has already proven himself to be lying this game, and i do TR him, i consider it an apt comment. that he lies as both town and scum is also information useful to reading him, in my opinion.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 3464, Venus and Mars wrote:To all of the people meta reading Drew as town, find me another game where he has played anything similar to how he has here, because I couldn’t find one in ANY alignment, so the Drew is town here by meta has no basis.
I invite you to re-read the penguin’s micro game. The level of tinfoil Drew is doing here is very similar to me with that game, where he talked himself out of neighborizing when it would have been in his favor.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Drunk Titus says hi!

I'm very annoyed with town atm. So annoyed it makes me paranoid. The that rhymes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3367, Venus and Mars wrote:Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m wondering, if Bambi push could possibly be a counter derail on Drew, because no one had even the slightest interest in voting her before Drew became a viable wagon.

So, I would be sus on anyone who was voting both you and Bambi rn. BEF doesn’t count since he jumped off immediately and switched to Drew.
I could definitely see that being the case.

I think BEF wasn't fully caught up when he voted for me and I was the leading wagon at the time.

Once Drew flips scum we can look back and see who was pushing Bambi
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Mixtape when?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3368, Haggle wrote:
Oh
, I see what you're doing here, Aaron.

*cough* I mean... AaronFFrost? Never even heard of him. Well, I've heard of him, technically played a few games with him actually, but he's nothing special. Pretty terrible actually. Yeah. He once got mislynched pregame soooo
Did I ever tell you about the game I got mislynched in before it even entered signups? I think it was in the Newbie Queue
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3373, Titus wrote:Drew's alignment has no reflection on Flips alignment.

The TMI thing is garbage.

The VCA thing is the only valid criticism of my Flipcase. This is the first time I have done it.
VCA is garbage when we don't have a scumflip yet.

Do you really not think Drew was perspective slipping in the posts Nancy linked?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3396, Titus wrote:
In post 3393, 50 Judge Powers wrote:1- What if chkflip is actually Scum who fakeclaimed Miller and I fell for it? Like, I knew a Miller was likely alright, but then someone did flip a Miller and it wasn't chkflip.
This I could see.
I lowkey forgot chk claimed miller
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 3419, Venus and Mars wrote:He’s willing to vote whomever his tr want, so don’t really see any agenda there. Joan’s votes are a helluva a lot more suspicious imo.
What do you find suspicious about her votes?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3466, Amrun wrote:
In post 3464, Venus and Mars wrote:To all of the people meta reading Drew as town, find me another game where he has played anything similar to how he has here, because I couldn’t find one in ANY alignment, so the Drew is town here by meta has no basis.
I invite you to re-read the penguin’s micro game. The level of tinfoil Drew is doing here is very similar to me with that game, where he talked himself out of neighborizing when it would have been in his favor.
Okay, just reread it and the only similarity I can see to this game, is that he shouldn’t be sr for what he thought was a quickhammer. I don’t know what “tin foil” you’re seeing? Maybe you can link/quote the specific posts? But he was super obvtown in that, just like in Penguin.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”