They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.
Listen guys I have proof that a variant of this role exists n in this setup. Someone. I have no clue who or what alignment, sent me dirty laundry.

So, that’s one of those variant roles right?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2489, Venus and Mars wrote:Lmfao, someone sent us a weird prezzie. I mean know I was whining about being left out of the secret Santa thing but dafuq?

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Wait, nm
Fruit Vendor
Yeah, this doesn’t cancel out enchantress but with a clear, it’s still a bad vote, if the only reason is speculation about enchantress and even if one exists, it’s suboptimal to vote the likely clear.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lmao why is Nips claiming at all with zero wagon on them? gtfo asking for a claim. Nips don't oblige that bullshit. This is the same slot that asked for my flavor for little reason at all.

I haven't read up, but since my claim has come up:

"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3502, Venus and Mars wrote:Wait, nm
Fruit Vendor
Yeah, this doesn’t cancel out enchantress but with a clear,
it’s still a bad vote, if the only reason is speculation about enchantress and even if one exists, it’s suboptimal to vote the likely clear.
I’m hard vetoing Nips’ lynch because A50 got a clear and it’s WIFOM to even assume enchantress even exists in this setup, let alone, it’s the freaking clear who is it.

@Amrun, think, how can you possibly be in favour of this? Niips ls almost certainly flipping town.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3503, chkflip wrote:Lmao why is Nips claiming at all with zero wagon on them? gtfo asking for a claim. Nips don't oblige that bullshit. This is the same slot that asked for my flavor for little reason at all.

I haven't read up, but since my claim has come up:

Wtf’s your problem with revealing flavour, since you’ve already roleclaimed anyway?

I see, so you prefer he get mislynched instead, You’re brilliant. :roll:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

You bought this Nancy.

Nips is scum but do what you will. You will live yo lylo and cast the wrong vote bc you're so headstrong
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3504, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3502, Venus and Mars wrote:Wait, nm
Fruit Vendor
Yeah, this doesn’t cancel out enchantress but with a clear,
it’s still a bad vote, if the only reason is speculation about enchantress and even if one exists, it’s suboptimal to vote the likely clear.
I’m hard vetoing Nips’ lynch because A50 got a clear and it’s WIFOM to even assume enchantress even exists in this setup, let alone, it’s the freaking clear who is it.

@Amrun, think, how can you possibly be in favour of this? Niips ls almost certainly flipping town.
@Chk, exactly what part of I’m NOT the one pushing him aren’t you comprehending yet? God! I’m trying to stop his WIFOM based mislynch. Are you freaking high or something?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3506, Titus wrote:You bought this Nancy.

Nips is scum but do what you will. You will live yo lylo and cast the wrong vote bc you're so headstrong
If you believe A50, then you also have to believe he’s cleated. I’m not lynching a confirmed slot based off of WIFOM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3508, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3506, Titus wrote:You bought this Nancy.

If you believe A50, then you also have to believe he’s cleated. I’m not lynching a confirmed slot based off of WIFOM.
Huh?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

I haven't been reading. Hard skim. Saw my claim mentioned. Not sure, thought I saw you ask him to claim Mars. My b. Idk if you're familiar with the gifs but I'll say that I've been crumbing them all day and now that it's (my claim) in question, I'll leave it at that for now.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3510, chkflip wrote:I haven't been reading. Hard skim. Saw my claim mentioned. Not sure, thought I saw you ask him to claim Mars. My b. Idk if you're familiar with the gifs but I'll say that I've been crumbing them all day and now that it's (my claim) in question, I'll leave it at that for now.
Because I’m trying to stop his mislynch. I think it’s batshit insane to lynch a confirmed slot solely based off of WIFOM over an unconfirmed role and in the odd chance it even exists, common sense, says look elsewhere.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3511, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3510, chkflip wrote:I haven't been reading. Hard skim. Saw my claim mentioned. Not sure, thought I saw you ask him to claim Mars. My b. Idk if you're familiar with the gifs but I'll say that I've been crumbing them all day and now that it's (my claim) in question, I'll leave it at that for now.
Because I’m trying to stop his mislynch. I think it’s batshit insane to lynch a confirmed slot solely based off of WIFOM over an unconfirmed role and in the odd chance it even exists, common sense, says look elsewhere.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Chk, that’s DeNiro right?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's Eddie Guerrero lmaoooo
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Flavor claim is worthless IIRC but I still don't support him full claiming without a wagon. Seems anti town at best.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

There are, what, two or three people solidly advocating for his lynch? And not being all that convincing to the masses on top of that? Idk. I wouldn't claim if it were me. I don't even see scummy people voting on top of the weak argument against him, so... like... no? Don't claim?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 3425, Titus wrote:On a side note, I disdain posts about someone not having an agenda. Every player has an agenda. Finding it finds alignment
My agenda is finding scum. I will become useful when the time is right. In the times of old, I was scum early go-to mislynch. But the wiser scum have passed this information down through the centuries and the youngins have heaved these warnings.

Now I have become a latter-game scum driven mislynch or a lylo WIFOM agent. But these challenges too I shall conquer, rising to the heights of the greats.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3516, chkflip wrote:There are, what, two or three people solidly advocating for his lynch? And not being all that convincing to the masses on top of that? Idk. I wouldn't claim if it were me. I don't even see scummy people voting on top of the weak argument against him, so... like... no? Don't claim?
Titus, Drew, Amrun are all voting him, I believe. I don’t know who else.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

With his low activity level, I’m worried he may get mislynched without getting the chance to claim.

I’m just legit shocked that Amrun would be onboard for this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ah so one scumbutt has latched onto it.

Yeah no don't claim. We're absolutely not lynching there today. They'll either stop their vanity or they won't. Don't really need them for a majority tbh.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Then document it Nancy. If I am agency captured to protect Drew it will show over time. The inverse is also true. If you're agency captured, it will show. That's part of why I don't object to the Drew wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Uhhh

You don't want to be seen as being against a Drew lynch?

Am I reading that correctly, Titus?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3521, Titus wrote:Then document it Nancy. If I am agency captured to protect Drew it will show over time. The inverse is also true. If you're agency captured, it will show. That's part of why I don't object to the Drew wagon.
What does “agency captured” mean?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Are you saying @Titus, that if we don’t vote Drew, we’re going to be some kind of target?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”