Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think that if they truly as a team care about winning any member of the team rolling scum is about as strong as the sum of all their skillsets. I get TWs beef here I do but like... I'm just not going to play against wincon to balance that unfairness.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:07 pm

If I live to D2 I promise to self restrict to 10 posts per day + 20 additional flex posts throughout the day. I doubt I will, but I'll put that on the table.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2451, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I live to D2 I promise to self restrict to 10 posts per day + 20 additional flex posts throughout the day. I doubt I will, but I'll put that on the table.
Your promises mean nothing. You already broke your prior one.

I told you what town you should be doing. How about you do that?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2447, Aristophanes wrote:Plum reads very empty. Like there's a surface of content and meaning but it doesn't become anything. I'll scum-bank this one.

Tris still looks scummy and Iunno why I'm bothering to read things because my reads have remained unchanged from my initial perceptions of people and things.

Also I talked with Nancy a bit more and she says MathBlade is going to lead town off a cliff if we follow their reads so that's fun. She'd trust RC more but that's based off experience not off this game. I should note that both of these have no effect on her reads of wither of you.
Also @TW Nancy says because of Ank and Dann she can read you accurately if you provide an updated readslist. I suppose I'd appreciate one from you so she can give said input.
Update to this, TW StrongTown Should be Sheeped Is best duck <3 Brilliant team as well!
Nancy FTW :)
In post 2449, MathBlade wrote:
And if you flip town I won’t be leading with my reads.

Nancy is also missing something she needs as town. So whatever.
Missing something? Like the time to commit to this game on top of her other commitments?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2437, the worst wrote: all of us like ari's current posting for town.
I will emerge from deep within my hidden bunker just to join in on saying how utterly ridiculous that is. I will slink back down into the depths until need be. To quote the most loved and respected slot in this game "bad duck, no breadcrumbs for you."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2453, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2447, Aristophanes wrote:Plum reads very empty. Like there's a surface of content and meaning but it doesn't become anything. I'll scum-bank this one.

Tris still looks scummy and Iunno why I'm bothering to read things because my reads have remained unchanged from my initial perceptions of people and things.

Also I talked with Nancy a bit more and she says MathBlade is going to lead town off a cliff if we follow their reads so that's fun. She'd trust RC more but that's based off experience not off this game. I should note that both of these have no effect on her reads of wither of you.
Also @TW Nancy says because of Ank and Dann she can read you accurately if you provide an updated readslist. I suppose I'd appreciate one from you so she can give said input.
Update to this, TW StrongTown Should be Sheeped Is best duck <3 Brilliant team as well!
Nancy FTW :)
In post 2449, MathBlade wrote:
And if you flip town I won’t be leading with my reads.

Nancy is also missing something she needs as town. So whatever.
Missing something? Like the time to commit to this game on top of her other commitments?
Nope not that. Stop trying to convince me your town and get reads if you’re town please. K thanks!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:12 pm

My agreement was contingent on 4 pages per day which never happened ane I still took the second day off. I don't feel bad.

I mean I am literally voting Ari right now and after her experiences with me as a Hydra I don't think ND would be dumb enough to say that she strongtowns my scumread when she townreads me so... au revoiristophanes I guess.
bad duck, no breadcrumbs for you.
ily so much right now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2454, Flopz wrote:
I will emerge from deep within my hidden bunker just to join in on saying how utterly ridiculous that is. I will slink back down into the depths until need be. To quote the most loved and respected slot in this game "bad duck, no breadcrumbs for you."
Hey got any reads?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Man this game sucks at reads.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2456, RadiantCowbells wrote:au revoiristophanes
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't quite get the rest of the post tbh RC.
- Jingle
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Nancy Drew 39 respect me more than to just loltownread my top scumread.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2460, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nancy Drew 39 respect me more than to just loltownread my top scumread.
Well Iunno what to tell you but that she thinks TW is more sheepable than you this game, but you are at least far more sheepable than Math, if that's any consolation :P
- Jingle
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Plum »

Okay I'm going to be upfront about my current situation and how I see it

I had a very busy, tiring week at work last week and I will have similar this week. I can refresh the game in real time as much as I want but have no time during the day to get my thoughts together because I have to focus elsewhere and get up every minute or so to arrange things I'm working with. At night, I'm close to having to choose two out of three of sleep, eat, try to focus on Mafia

I can't follow the game and can scarcely focus because the conversation is dominated by a few voices and median and lower-volume posters are drowned out completely. For heavens sake, another version of tw vs. RC is
not
going to help me or anyone else read it better, RC. It will just make it harder for me and a bunch of others to read and be read and get a fucking handle on the game. I'm with skitter, the game makes me want to die inside every time I take a look at it.

As a relevant aside, RC, I
do
think you're more likely Town than not here and moreover I think you in general have charisma that I respond to very strongly. Like in Perfect Masquerade, I found myself sheeping all your cases because all your cases felt really really good to me. I keep feeling the same here, and hell, you may be right on a lot of your cases, but goddamn is it frustrating to feel a strong agreement with cases from the guy who is also actively destroying the gamestate

which is what you are doing

I WANT to read teacher and Ico and Bella and Flopz (hell, I'm really considering that backing off on him may have been straight up incorrect) and hell, I want to read ARI and tris too

but

I want to read them in an environment where I can FUCKING TELL whether their reads and positions are BS because they're scum with an agenda

and I can't do that because in this state I will not be able to tell that from them not knowing what the hell is going on and/or just not being integrated into the game like me because of the volume taken up by other people

it is actively preventing valuable reads from being formed on these players

f this
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Uh I have an issue.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Plum Vote Ari to end this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2100, tris wrote:
In post 1272, Flopz wrote: Tris - I like the reasoning RC gave for Tris being scum, coupled with everyone else's view of it. SR.
could you explain in your own words what that reasoning is?
Xtoxm - Not much of a fan of their entrance, caused some pings in my brain. This will be completed next time.[/quote]
what did you mean by this. what were you unable to complete about your read of his very lacking iso?[/quote]

Post starts here, in the preview it's showing that some of the quote is not being quoted for some reason.

So it is not misconstrued that I'm dodging questions, I'll throw this out here before sealing myself away till this mess is done away with.

For the first question, that was answered in the RC part of that post. For the second question, I was unable to complete my read because I had to sleep, it meant exactly what I wrote at the bottom of the post.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I had a ton of town and light town but at this point I'd lynch over half this playerlist and not feel bad about it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2463, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uh I have an issue.
What might that be?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2467, MathBlade wrote:If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
- Jingle
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2467, MathBlade wrote:If you’re not voting Ari people please vote Ari. Thank you!
What's he on "L"-wise?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2470, Flopz wrote:
What's he on "L"-wise?
Lynching me would be a big "L" if that helps :P
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What's he on "L"-wise?
No idea. I just know this shit needs to end and there hasn’t been a vote count in a while.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2472, MathBlade wrote:
What's he on "L"-wise?
No idea. I just know this shit needs to end and there hasn’t been a vote count in a while.
Pretty sure I have 4-5 votes on me.

7 to lynch.
- Jingle
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 2457, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2454, Flopz wrote:
Hey got any reads?
While I have been "reading along", there's been so much just stuff that it's hard to parse it all. I haven't finished my reads on half the players tbh, the only people I've gone through all of their ISO's are the ones I talked about in my singular post of actual content.

What I would say is that I would vote for the duck and Ari no problem without looking back.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”