Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:26 am

Post by davesaz »

Technically you only have the ability to not vote there.
Did you read what I said?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3679, Haggle wrote:
In post 3482, Amrun wrote:I sincerely doubt the cop/doc role pms indicate an enabler.

Dave
, did your role pm indicate an enabler?
Why are we outing this? My pm didnt have one, and we saw a flip. This feels like a weird question, and I'm confused why Nancy started us down this.

BP
???

Wtf do I have to do with any of this? I never asked Dave to do anything more than flavour claim. I already said that my role pm in Labrynth never told me that there actually was an enabler in that game, so before you say incorrect things about me, please actually read my goddamned posts first. @Chk too. :roll:
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Post by davesaz »

That was @V&M, kinda loses the context on the next page.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3680, Haggle wrote:
In post 3486, Amrun wrote:
In post 3484, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3482, Amrun wrote:I sincerely doubt the cop/doc role pms indicate an enabler.

Dave
I just checked my role pm in Labrynth. I was loud JK in that game but when JK enabler got vigged, I defacto became a VT in that.
So yeah I doubt one here.

But one or both of Joan/Aaron could easily be scum. Probably not both.
Why not both?

BP
Joan just claimed she healed Titus, so not interested in lynching claimed doc with claimed NAs. AF claimed that AFTER he thought he was already hammered, so likely not but if he ever votes Joan, I’ll have to reacess.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3681, chkflip wrote:/yawn

I don't think she's a doctor homie.

She lied about not knowing anybody else in this game as well btw. I-mate dove. But that's inconsequential, right? She just fucking pocketed you with her "protection" so we're just gonna look right past that.

Isn't playing? Nah that's fine.

Doesn't have reads? Nbd! She's the doctor!

BUT HERE'S THE FUCKING KICKER.

First, she defends herself by stating that it's a gut town read on Titus. A gut town read that she a) never vocalized [because it isn't fucking tral], and b) couldn't possibly have had if the following statement is true.

I clarify, stating that I didn't ask the type of read she had. I asked when she started having said read.

And she responds that said gut town read didn't come until... until AFTER she protected you? Aaaaaand that's not fucking WEIRD to you?

Nah fam she ain't a doctor. Not a town one at least.

That can absolutely flip idgaf.
I trust Titus’ read on her since it’s lining up with mine, so no.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3684, Joan of Arc wrote:Okay, you want to know what my modifier is? It's loyal. Meaning my protection only works on town. Which is where my TR originated from.
In post 3685, Joan of Arc wrote:Are you satisfied yet?
In post 3686, Titus wrote:Aaron Frost claimed doc enabler. It makes sense we have a doctor chkflip.
Stop being moonlogicky chk!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1554, Joan of Arc wrote:
Conditional
doctor.
Here Chk, this is irrefutable proof that she wasn’t lying about Loyal modifier.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3690, Titus wrote:You know who hasn't put anything into the thread? Emperor. You know who isn't new? Emperor.

Again chkflip, you're perfectly ok lynching town claims of clearing but not scum ones.
@Titus, why would you being healed have anything to do with A50 being clear?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3693, Chara wrote:
In post 3659, The Fonz wrote:I'm only at page twenty (plus reading what has been posted since I joined). I've also ISOd 50jp for... reasons. Can someone please summarise claims for me before we go to night?
i have my own request, could we also give Fonz some time to catch up before we hammer? i want to see what he does here.

i don't think Joan's claims make sense. her Titus TR coming on the start of D2 is fine, if it's intuition. but she says it's because she's loyal, and that she assumes her protection worked. assuming your loyal protection worked isn't a reason to assume your target was town. it has nothing to do with it, unless we lacked a kill last night.
She’s a LOYAL Doc but Titus is bleeding obvtown anyway.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3694, Amrun wrote:
In post 3664, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3652, Joan of Arc wrote:
And I protected Titus.
[/
In post 3657, Joan of Arc wrote:
As for protecting her, I mostly protected her because she is the only one I know in this playerlist.
Voting claimed TPRs who actually claim freaking ACTIONS

And people on this site wonder we lose so many games to scum. Exhibit Fucking A! :roll:
Yeah, Joan is exhibit A. Her play is appalling and deserves to be policy lynched but I don’t even believe she’s a real doctor sooooo.
Do you neither believe AF’s doc enabler claim or that we have any kind of protective here? No one CC’d Joan’s doc claim and I think Titus has valid reason to tr Joan, so yes doubling tripling down on hard vetoing that lynch.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3756, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1554, Joan of Arc wrote:
Conditional
doctor.
Here Chk, this is irrefutable proof that she wasn’t lying about Loyal modifier.
it really only proves that she was planning on claiming a modifier.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3758, Venus and Mars wrote:She’s a LOYAL Doc but Titus is bleeding obvtown anyway.
Nancy, Joan being a loyal doc doesn't matter. docs don't get confirmation of their action going through or not.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3696, Chara wrote:
In post 3694, Amrun wrote:Yeah, Joan is exhibit A. Her play is appalling and deserves to be policy lynched but I don’t even believe she’s a real doctor sooooo.
this is a role madness so every person we run up will claim TPR.

would not policy Joan, though.
however, we have definitely had a large number of games together, so i'm not sure why i'm not included in the players she knows. Titus is definitely closer to her however.
She knows me too but I don’t see any good reason to lynch the claimed loyal doc, who initially claimed CONDITIONAL Doc and AF claimed doc enabler.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Chara »

In post 3759, Venus and Mars wrote:Do you neither believe AF’s doc enabler claim or that we have any kind of protective here? No one CC’d Joan’s doc claim and I think Titus has valid reason to tr Joan, so yes doubling tripling down on hard vetoing that lynch.
i thought this was clear, but just in case i am going to make it very clear.

no one should have CCed Joan's doc claim. this is role madness and having multiple of the same PR is not only highly possible, i personally find it likely. no one CCing is not proof of any PRs legitimacy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3697, Amrun wrote:
In post 3680, Haggle wrote:
In post 3486, Amrun wrote:
In post 3484, Venus and Mars wrote:

Dave
I just checked my role pm in Labrynth. I was loud JK in that game but when JK enabler got vigged, I defacto became a VT in that.
So yeah I doubt one here.

But one or both of Joan/Aaron could easily be scum. Probably not both.
Why not both?

BP
If both, it would be extremely poor scum play because it’s unsustainable to be alive late game. I’m already suspicious of Joan for being alive today.
I’m not, I didn’t even know if she was invested enough in the game to even carry out an NA. The fact that she claimed one is good enough for me to not be today’s lynch. So, still hard vetoing that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

With Chara here. On another note, I was thinking Joan claiming a save on Titus was convenient but it doesn't do anything for Titus' claim or Joan's and shouldn't be a reason Joan TRs Titus because:

-desperate only works when targeting scum but dies in the process
-action did not work on A50
-no save because action did not work
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3699, Haggle wrote:
In post 819, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 809, Venus and Mars wrote:Oh NM, it’s town you can’t hide behind then, so if you hide behind town, you get your charge, “refunded”?
Yes. And now you see that I have misplayed this all the way to China. If I hide behind Scum I die. If I hide behind Town Scum shoot me and it looks like I died from hiding behind Scum so that's a mislynch. That always happens when TOWN get overly curious and eager to find out as many details as possible about a TOWN ROLE.

Still, my bad. I am not targeting anyone, or at least not announcing it beforehand. If I survive I will give you one confirmed Townie. If I die then at least Scum can't use my death to frame another Townie.

You know what? I am not even a HIDER. I am a VISITOR. Since I misplayed it so bad it's best to blow the cover. I only replaced Visitor with Hider in my title to try and SURVIVE THE NIGHT. I did say I was available for all other types of action (non-killing) though. I could be investigated, tracked, seen visiting.. etc, as well as RB'd, JK'd and even Doctored. (Again, I asked the Doctor not to target me counting on my gambit that Chemist so kindly managed to destroy to pieces). Like, why do they always think scum me would be so stupid as to claim unpromted AND manage to scum slip too?? Am I so bad a Scum in your perception?? Like, very few players let me be when I town gambit. Chara ALWAYS waits to see "what next?" before they say anything. They know I'm up to something and don't know whether it's town or scum motivated, but they also know interfering ruins the plan if I'm town so they let me run the gambit to it's full and THEN decide what the motive was.

Anyway. not blaming anyone but myself still. I thought by claiming Hider that I'd be immune to Scum kills and thus use my role optimally, but then not only did I get CC'd but also asked about whether or not I evaded non-killing actions, and if I lied there I would have not only been caught in it but probably forced a TPR to out in the process too.

@Bambi: I concede you are MUCH better than I am at gambiting as Town. Kodus to you, my friend.

@Nancy: I know you must be confused by now. Forget ALL I said (or what you think I said) before. My role is:
1-shot Recharged Desperate Weak Visitor
and I can't use my ability 2 nights in a row. I have already explained all the modifiers. (When I saw that
Modifiers Stew
Boon had cooked for me, my response was "good think you didn't come across
Compulsive
too).

Anyone else got any questions?
Ok, this is something I caught, dont know how meaningful it is.

I pulled this from the Boonie discussion thread:
Spoiler:
Desperate - Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully like if they had a Loyal modifier, they die.

Ok, so we have Titus claiming that when she had the desperate modifier attached to her it made her die if the action was successful. Now, 50 claimed the same thing, but claimed a weak modofier along with desperate. Now, this is probably my professional bias coming in, but I think one of them is lying. Because according to Titus, desperate means weak in this game. 50 had both desperate and weak, which meant that desperate didnt automatically mean weak. Now that means 1 of 2 things. That Boonie is using an identical modifier to mean different things, or 1 of them lied, and Titus is trying to draw the Doc. I see less scum motivation for 50 to lie about the modifer. It made it more difficult for scum him to operate, while Titus could be drawing the doc and maybe scum have a watcher to identify them. I also note that Titus claimed this during D2 after everyone knows that the cops are dead.

I've been townreading Titus, but I wanted to put that out there, because I don't think a mod has different meanings for the same modifier within the same game.

BP
I don’t understand why you think one of them would have to be lying, so explain that to me like I’m 5.

Anyway, this isn’t scum!Titus here, so I extremely confident on Titus town. Drew’s Titus‘ games comparison drove that home to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

Hmm, can we lynch Chara or Chkflip or Bambi if not Nips?

I am finding their responses look like scumflail?

Look at Chkflip. He's ok with the dice enabler claim, but wants to lynch the doctor to the point where he's in a panick. He wanted a fast EoD yesterday too. Yet, he hard defends Nips because of ambiguous actions no one can prove happened. He defends him to the point where Nips has coasted without giving any content at all.

Chara is directly shading the doctor claim, which telegraphs the likely move for the scumteam today if we don't hit the enchantress if Chara is scum and no other doctor exists.

Bambi's speed hammer to save Nips was bad too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3702, Creature wrote:Meh, I'm uninterested in playing mafia rn
Were you roleblocked last night or was there some other reason for your actions failing?

If you’ve already explained this, then please just link/quote the post, thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3765, RCEnigma wrote:With Chara here. On another note, I was thinking Joan claiming a save on Titus was convenient but it doesn't do anything for Titus' claim or Joan's and shouldn't be a reason Joan TRs Titus because:

-desperate only works when targeting scum but dies in the process
-action did not work on A50
-no save because action did not work
+1
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3710, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3693, Chara wrote:
In post 3659, The Fonz wrote:I'm only at page twenty (plus reading what has been posted since I joined). I've also ISOd 50jp for... reasons. Can someone please summarise claims for me before we go to night?
i have my own request, could we also give Fonz some time to catch up before we hammer? i want to see what he does here.

i don't think Joan's claims make sense. her Titus TR coming on the start of D2 is fine, if it's intuition. but she says it's because she's loyal, and that she assumes her protection worked. assuming your loyal protection worked isn't a reason to assume your target was town. it has nothing to do with it, unless we lacked a kill last night.
If y'all really suspect Joan that much, correct play is to direct her and A50 to crosstarget.

Wait for me if you like, but fair warning I'm on twelve hour shifts the next two nights. Will have time Wednesday night to plough thru it.
It would seem this playerlist is bad enough to require this, so much better idea than mislynching her.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Chara »

Titus, i've been trying to be on your side in VCA and in the Nips issue because i trust your judgement on things of that nature and my own judgement on your alignment.

i am telling you with absolute certainty that your thought process on this is compromised if that's your conclusion. please read my recent posts with a fresher head. Joan's responses to questioning have been awful and chk (and me, and Amrun, and RCE) are noticing.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3711, Haggle wrote:
In post 3701, Chara wrote:i thought Almost's final claim was Desperate. Weak was something he was talking about earlier.

my understand is Weak = die on scum/millers, and Desperate = die on scum/millers, action fails on town. distinct enough.
Desperate - Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully like if they had a Loyal modifier, they die.

@Chara - go back to my massive quote from 50jp. He says 1 shot recharged weak desperate visitor. So desperate is usually a disloyal modifier, but in this game (according to Titus) is both weak and disloyal. So why add in weak, when desperate is already weak. That's my issue. Either Boon is using the same modifier in different ways in this game and changing its meaning case by case, or 50 has a redundant modifier, or one of 50 and Titus are lying.

BP

How are they using the modifier in different ways? It sounds identical to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3771, Chara wrote:Titus, i've been trying to be on your side in VCA and in the Nips issue because i trust your judgement on things of that nature and my own judgement on your alignment.

i am telling you with absolute certainty that your thought process on this is compromised if that's your conclusion. please read my recent posts with a fresher head. Joan's responses to questioning have been awful and chk (and me, and Amrun, and RCE) are noticing.
You drew scum didn't you?

We aren't touching a doc claim with a claimed enabler. That's dumb as shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Chara »

alright, required reachout completed, i did my civic duty.

rest of the playerlist: please continue to weigh in on this issue as we wait for replacement/Fonz.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”