Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2795, unwnd wrote:
In post 2793, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2791, unwnd wrote:
In post 2789, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@unwind, you said I had trouble reading intent and my correctly reading the mindset of Eddie’s team proves otherwise.
Yeah well you're kinda reading my intent wrong right now hon so maybe you're not as stellar as you think you are
And wtf does my nationality have to do with jack? I’m not American btw.
Nancy Drew is an American Book. Guilty unless proven Innocent is not commonly an American way of doing things. These things are contradictory in a humorous fashion. Jesus christ
Well you’re wrong. :lol:
Wrong about what? Everything I said is historically and literally accurate. I've never been more right in my entire fucking life. You should be eating crow
You’re seriously telling me that you know my nationality better than me? Like I can’t even. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2800, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2789, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@unwind, you said I had trouble reading intent and my correctly reading the mindset of Eddie’s team proves otherwise.
Yeah well you're kinda reading my intent wrong right now hon so maybe you're not as stellar as you think you are
Nancy Drew is an American Book. Guilty unless proven Innocent is not commonly an American way of doing things. These things are contradictory in a humorous fashion. Jesus christ
Wrong about what? Everything I said is historically and literally accurate. I've never been more right in my entire fucking life. You should be eating crow
You’re seriously telling me that you know my nationality better than me? Like I can’t even. :lol:
U said u weren't American..but your username is Nancy Drew. Nancy Drew? American. Ok? Are you following me? Clap your hands if you feel happy! Clap! Clap! OK. Now get this: Nancy Drew is a character from an
American Book
. Whoa. Alright. Big stuff comin right now.. The laws in America usually follow
Innocent until proven guilty
. I said you must believe in Guilty until proven Innocent, meaning you're not from America! But get this, Nancy Drew 39 is your username, based off an American Character! Clearly, she would not believe in that!?! Do you get it. Do you get the joke. Did you get did
Stop
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 2770, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2769, unwnd wrote:DDL is kinda cryptic but basic pressuring those type of players usually aren't that plentiful given they won't waver. Do you think DDL has some kind of particular tell that sets him from the rest of the not-so-active?
he promised to be super duper active post day 1
i made no such promise
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: okapoka woop woop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2801, unwnd wrote:
In post 2800, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
U said u weren't American..but your username is Nancy Drew. Nancy Drew? American. Ok? Are you following me? Clap your hands if you feel happy! Clap! Clap! OK. Now get this: Nancy Drew is a character from an
American Book
. Whoa. Alright. Big stuff comin right now.. The laws in America usually follow
Innocent until proven guilty
. I said you must believe in Guilty until proven Innocent, meaning you're not from America! But get this, Nancy Drew 39 is your username, based off an American Character! Clearly, she would not believe in that!?! Do you get it. Do you get the joke. Did you get did
But I’m not American.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m Canadian and you clearly pwowned me. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Micc »

Votecount 2.01
Hectic (1) -
OkaPoka
Elsa Jay (1) -
pisskop
OkaPoka (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (10) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, unwnd, Hectic, Amrun, NaCl, bob3141, Nancy Drew 39

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok ddl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

pine was my neighbour
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Amrun »

What the actual fuck on that kill
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Nancy if you think hectic is town can you talk us though your read on him at start o f day 1, middle of day oen and at teh end of day one. as well as how it changed though out day one and why?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 296, pisskop wrote:
In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you scum here, Pine?
Swear to me mums, mate; this line right here is said between TvS more than TvT.

What do you think of this read now that we know pine is infact town
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Elsa

When it was pops being wagoner, she tried to pretend she would never lolhammer, oh me oh my hold onto my bonnet, despite actively trying to lolhammer Hectic earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2782, pisskop wrote:because the core town here is

- ND
- oka
- piss
- amrun
- unwnd
- SS

- eddie

leaving

- hecktic
- bob
- nacl
- elsa
- doodles
- titus
pisskop can you talk us through the reads on the different players in your town block. As looking through your iso i can't really see any reason for why you personally town read some of them.

In particular can you talk us through your town read on nancy. Why you town read her? What she has done in your eyes to be town read and how that has progressed through out day 1.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I for one am relieved Pine is town. I had him as a town lean, but I would've felt like a dingus if I screamed down his wagon to kill Pops when they were both scum.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

So! Plan for today.

I am going to try and make as big of a town core as I can. Then, pushes for the day. I don't think it'll have half the names Piss' did, so there's that.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Pine (4) - Hectic, Amrun, Nancy Drew 39, krzay

This was pines wagon from yesterday. Can everyone on it explain there pine read from day one. and how it progressed though out that day?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2602, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.31
popsofctown (5) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane, Titus
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, popsofctown
unwnd (2) -
OkaPoka, DrDolittle
Eddie Cane (1) -
Elsa Jay
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, Nancy Drew 39

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
Lookign through the VC i saw this. Could scum have been trying to create a counter wagon to pops at this point. on nacl we only have one unkown townie. That being pisskop with one scum pops and one town pine. Was pisskop scum trying to help push a counter wagon to pops own. Or simply town caught up
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

The first thing of note is, scum made a mechanical error. The right play is always to shoot at me last night. Worst case, doc lands a save, its confirmed they can kill me tomorrow and evens are worse for town
anyways
. And, most good docs would
not
have even been on me in the first place last night, since scum would always shoot outside that, circular logic but yea. So now, the doc is going to be on me tonight, and scum can't know if they saved me last night so it will be a lot more punishing if they land a save. I assume they probably thought Pine was the doc, since Tom did. Bonafide medic dodge should've been on bob/SS/Amrun/Titus which means
maybe
there's a deepwolf there? But I doubt it. I'll see in my dive.

And the second thing of note is, scum can bus. There is no investigative. Do not auto clear somebody for pushing scum, look at how they pushed and how the scum reacted.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

Would be funny if they thought pine was teh doc as he claimed neighbour and no one said they were his
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2273, bob3141 wrote:popsofctown
I don't
think
this post sounds remotely partnery on partner? Then bob parked on Pops for the rest of the day. But rather than try to get a ton of credit, he had offhand comments like saying we might be TvT, etc. And it didn't feel like trying to vocally push a TvT world to change the vote either. Dunno. Bob just seems town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think SS is just town as well. Good interactions about Pops, and again, didn't feel pockety/bussy.

The Titus ISO is more interesting. I don't see much scum motivation in vote hopping between me/Pops like that, I think it just makes her look worse to me and to the thread, and then hopping back after 1 post. And she had Pops as scum pretty consistently. I'd recommend reading this one but I think still town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

My team still finds some things weird about Nancy, but I'm comfortable townbinning. She didn't even really push Pops hard, but she fought like every vote on me loudly. If your partner is in a 1v1, it seems straight up unintuitive to vocally and violently shout down any semblance of a wagon on the person they're fighting. Seems like a whack play.

I'm just gonna assume Amrun isn't with Pops for the sake of my ego and sanity.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Amrun »

Thanks, scum, for killing my #1 suspect! Thought I was dead so didn’t reread overnight.>.>
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

{amrun, bob, eddie, nancy, ss, titus}

If those 5 are right, and we can find one more town, then its actually just auto. The rest of these reads are without iso'ing, just from memory.

{NaCl}
{Hectic}
{DDL, Elsa, Oka, pisskop, unwnd}

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”