Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Donempire »

Theres a lot of people scumreading me for valid reasons, you're not one of them so stop shading me
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Dannflor »

quick update since I didn't get to do my promised master reads list today:

[Auro, Cheeky, KittyMo, Dunnstral]
[Cephrir, Hopkirk]
[Dongempire, BBmolla, gobbledygook] -- null line (mostly mixed / undecided feelings on these slots)
[Formerfish, nsg]
[Espeonage]

I'll be going into all of these but let me know if there are any specifically I should delve into / make a priority, already did Dunn if anyone missed that
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Dannflor »

rapid fire explanations for some stuff

Dongempire got better for me today

BBmolla I have concerns about but I need to see more

Gobbledygook is such a stale town read I'm just resetting there

I did not town read FF's exchange with Auro today at all. I think generally FF's attitude has been just slightly off of his usual self, in that his confrontation is being used for defensiveness rather than purely attacking. mental note to bring up some specific examples of this tomorrow

nsg like... I hope I'm not just being a coward in unvoting. At this point I need to talk to my team and get some second-hand opinions. no one is caught up yet except for Eddie who shares the Esp/nsg scum reads. I'm just worried about the off-chance that nsg is town and how much it might hurt our win condition if we lynch her D1.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 814, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 800, BBmolla wrote:which aggression is over the top/ungenuine?
In post 773, BBmolla wrote:I'd rather do that than get to LYLO and have NSG not fucking posted all game because "sorry guys other games required attention."
As well as overly aggressive (why you mad bro) why can't we see if she posts tomorrow? It's not like we have to lynch her today for how she could possibly play in the future, that seems unfair right?

Like you could continue to be lurky but it wouldn't make sense for us to lynch you based on what you could do.
okay but what if we don't lynch her today and she's not playing in the future but there's obvious fucking scum that we can't lynch because she's continuing to lurk

lurkers are fucking poison to a mafia game

and if you think that's me being aggressive you haven't played with me enough
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

FF can I get a reads list?

I'm scared that if I interact with you I'll change my mind but I'm pretty sure you're scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 879, CheekyTeeky wrote:FF can I get a reads list?

I'm scared that if I interact with you I'll change my mind but I'm pretty sure you're scum.
Are you reading my posts CT? Ive been reaching out to you and you keep ignoring me. Are only talking on your terms? Keep in mind your slot was the one who had lost its luster before you stepped in, not the other way around.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 878, BBmolla wrote:1) lurkers are fucking poison to a mafia game

2) and if you think that's me being aggressive you haven't played with me enough
1) Agree but this lurker is a paragon. Again I won't lynch her for what may happen. She will be obvious scum tbh so I'm not concerned about a scum!nsg slipping through my fingers.

2) I was thinking the same thing when dann called me rude lol.

I guess if you had read a little bit more it wouldn't feel like you just latched onto the first explicitly scummy post you saw and then went 'Zomg obv scum.'

When I read through Dong's iso there are a lot of scummy posts, so much so that it seems too scummy to be scum. I think 'surely he would think before posting as scum.' So I'm not sure if he's a generally scummy player as town or if he's just scum here. I kind of need more from you on Dong so I know that your read is legit and you're not just surface level scum hunting as scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 880, Formerfish wrote:Are you reading my posts CT? Ive been reaching out to you and you keep ignoring me. Are only talking on your terms?
Not really. We can talk now, I can't answer for my predecessor though. Yes a part of my read on you was your progression on my slot but that was a small part which you've explained away. In general it doesn't feel like you're solving so some reads would really help.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 525, Formerfish wrote:
In post 366, Formerfish wrote: T: Ceph, Hop

TL: Kitty, Espy, Gob

N: Dunn, NSG, Joan

SL: Auro, Wgeurt

S: Dann, Dong
I feel like there have been a lot of changes to these reads since i caught up and interacted with different people.

I feel like im more here now.
Is this still relevant? Why aren't you pushing your main scumreads?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 881, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 878, BBmolla wrote:1) lurkers are fucking poison to a mafia game

2) and if you think that's me being aggressive you haven't played with me enough
1) Agree but this lurker is a paragon. Again I won't lynch her for what may happen. She will be obvious scum tbh so I'm not concerned about a scum!nsg slipping through my fingers.

2) I was thinking the same thing when dann called me rude lol.

I guess if you had read a little bit more it wouldn't feel like you just latched onto the first explicitly scummy post you saw and then went 'Zomg obv scum.'

When I read through Dong's iso there are a lot of scummy posts, so much so that it seems too scummy to be scum. I think 'surely he would think before posting as scum.' So I'm not sure if he's a generally scummy player as town or if he's just scum here. I kind of need more from you on Dong so I know that your read is legit and you're not just surface level scum hunting as scum.
i like this post a lot I'll trust you on nsg
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

BB when you said my vote was terrible and were concerned NSG may get away as being scum day 2, both scenarios only really made sense if you knew we were town :/

Otherwise my vote wouldn't be terrible and NSG might be NK'd.

Also, scum sure would love a reason to policy lynch NSG amirite? My impression is that most people on the wagon seemed to be there to pressure NSG into giving content. You however seemed pretty determined to see a policy lynch through for sub-par reasons over your very confident scum read. It looks pretty bad tbh.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

Why would a lurking nsg get nightkilled

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

How is it not a possibility to you? I think someone said earlier that by keeping her alive we force scum to choose to either kill her or leave her alive and kill another town leader.

I dunno just seemed like you knew you were policy lynching instead of lynching nsg because she's scum. I think I've confused myself.

VOTE: Formerfish
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I'm sorry everyone, real life has been kicking my tail feathers. My computer is now having issues.

Someone asked me about my reads and they haven't really changed since I posted my reads list since I havent been able to read at all. I think my strongest town read is KittyMo followed by Auro. Skimming the last two pages I like BBmolla for town too, but I don't remember him from the early game at all.

If NSG is lurking I think that should be the first to go. I'm rushing right now and don't remember a vc on her but consider my vote on her
I feel like Dong has also started lurking or his activity has taken a huge stepback. I am honestly so out of touch with this game and I feel terrible about it
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:43 am

Post by KittyMo »

In post 50, Auro wrote:
How does the answer to "Why White Flag?" give any useful information? The reasons would have been established prior, and there's no picking games after role assignments anyway.
In post 194, Auro wrote:
Any
question can get a town-but-incriminating or scum-but-lying response, that hardly makes the questions themselves useless. Especially since the intent of that question wasn't to weaponize it and look for holes, rather to just develop an insight into their playstyle from their own words. You're spending a lot of words here saying nothing.
:shifty:
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 887, CheekyTeeky wrote:How is it not a possibility to you? I think someone said earlier that by keeping her alive we force scum to choose to either kill her or leave her alive and kill another town leader.

I dunno just seemed like you knew you were policy lynching instead of lynching nsg because she's scum. I think I've confused myself.

VOTE: Formerfish
Evidently we feel very differently about how good nsg is
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Aw, maybe gobbles is scum :(
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by BBmolla »

Idk that post seemed genuine enough to not lynch him atm
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

With 2 of that team's games in night, I would really like to know what is still so pressing that nsg needs to not play in this game.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 892, BBmolla wrote:Idk that post seemed genuine enough to not lynch him atm
I've phone posted this whole game so I find it hard to be sympathetic. I can't really be sure until he catches up.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 893, Cephrir wrote:With 2 of that team's games in night, I would really like to know what is still so pressing that nsg needs to not play in this game.
Cephrir you may be right but can we lynch one of the other two scum today? Who do you think they are?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I’m here! I fixed my computer. Cheeky why do you want Formerfish
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:44 am

Post by BBmolla »

Okay for real let’s lynch Dong today look at all the fucking resistance I’m facing against a slot almost everyone has as null THATS NOT NORMAL FOLKS
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 895, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 893, Cephrir wrote:With 2 of that team's games in night, I would really like to know what is still so pressing that nsg needs to not play in this game.
Cephrir you may be right but can we lynch one of the other two scum today? Who do you think they are?
if i knew, i'd probably vote for them!
as it stands i think i legitimately want to lynch the lurker
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 897, BBmolla wrote:Okay for real let’s lynch Dong today look at all the fucking resistance I’m facing against a slot almost everyone has as null THATS NOT NORMAL FOLKS
i don't believe in resistance but feel free to try again

im open to being convinced that slot is actually scum and not just a grating personality
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”