chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

FIRST (RIP to the homie Ejet)
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

Chk, I don’t think AF or some of the other people you listed are cleared, either.

But I can compromise elsewhere. I think Drew is town.

VOTE: Clemency

You dig??
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

They aren't cleared. They're
just as
cleared.

Meaning nobody is conf!town but Nips is no less confirmed to me than anybody else I listed.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4097, chkflip wrote:Clemency's role is now moot and still he's here but not here much the same as Joan. Only we have no mechanical reason to keep him around. He has actually been gone long enough to be both prodded and replaced, so, Idek why his name hasn't been added to look for a replacement.
So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.
In post 4097, chkflip wrote:- A50 hard town.
- I don't believe in the abominable snow enchantress
-- This also means I believe 50 cleared Nips
- There are arguably better lurksacks to lynch
A50 isn't hard town if I was blocked.
So? A50's result isn't confirmed either way assuming he's town. There are many ways without enchantress that A50 could have been interfered with. Enchantress is the most likely.
Better lurk sacks to lynch? Really. Which lurksacks solve exactly what happened at EoD Day 1? Even in the hyper rare event I am wrong, we'd still get a shit ton of information and a place to go.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4101, Amrun wrote:Chk, I don’t think AF or some of the other people you listed are cleared, either.

But I can compromise elsewhere. I think Drew is town.

VOTE: Clemency

You dig??
Nancy is on board for Nips. It's a thing now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Amrun »

I’m still here for it, Titus. Don’t worry.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4105, Amrun wrote:I’m still here for it, Titus. Don’t worry.
Then please get on it. If Nips won't go through, I'll do Clem with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 4106, Titus wrote:
In post 4105, Amrun wrote:I’m still here for it, Titus. Don’t worry.
Then please get on it. If Nips won't go through, I'll do Clem with you.

K

VOTE: nips
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4095, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4091, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4087, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3937, Titus wrote:
In post 3932, davesaz wrote:To paraphrase Titus's VCA, there were 3 wagons all at 5 or so, and two of those have flipped or been mech cleared as town. This implies the 3rd wagon was on scum.
Correct. Wagon participation also is a factor too. The higher the wagon participation the more likely one of the people is scum.

If you disagree, then scum should be heavily off wagons.
This is true, I think it's considerably likely that scum was on it as well regardless of nips's alignment seeing that he was (still is) lurking. It was an easy wagon they could hop onto without their hands getting dirty.

I'm still not convinced nips is the best lynch today but I do think he should go before we hit lylo.
Who’s your alternative then? I think considering that one of Creature/A50 had to have been roleblocked /rolestopped and only A50 claimed anything on D1, Nips wagon makes the most sense because if he’s scum, it could be based on him playing rl mafia with jet but there does seem to be a huge resistance to it and then there’s the dumb Joan push as well.
Whichever one was roleblocked depends on whether or not we have an enchantress. Creature def could've been roleblocked (possibly by town as well) or A50 rolestopped. I made a whole post explaining this and it got ignored :(

You do have a point about him knowing jet irl though. Is flippy nips the kind of player who would tend to kill those that know him?
I legit have no clue but no one else on this playerlist has had any experience playing mafia with Jet, so maybe Jet is good at reading him?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4103, Titus wrote: So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.
Who needs an umbrella with such hard shade like this?

Idk if you've noticed this or not but I lead arguably three wagons D1. I've attempted to lead two today but Oh No NoT tHe DoC cLaIm so whatever. I'll say it again. I don't believe Joan's claim. It's way too convenient that she got rung up D1 and went for the safest claim in the book. She then follows up with the safest mechanical claim, you, as her target by stating you're the only person she knows (proven lie) and didn't... actually... town read you until today (that's fucking awkward as shit but yeah let's keep ignoring that fact). Those two things a townie doesn't make. Clem is just fucking floating. I don't throw my vote around. Darn. But I'm looking forward to what this inevitably becomes tomorrow.
In post 4103, Titus wrote:A50 isn't hard town if I was blocked.
So? A50's result isn't confirmed either way assuming he's town. There are many ways without enchantress that A50 could have been interfered with. Enchantress is the most likely.
Better lurk sacks to lynch? Really. Which lurksacks solve exactly what happened at EoD Day 1? Even in the hyper rare event I am wrong, we'd still get a shit ton of information and a place to go.
Oh tight more loaded bullshit questions. Hi, lawyer.

There ARE many ways 50 could've been fucked with but none of them quite fit your narrative as well as the abdominal snow enchantress so that MUUUUUST be what happened. Surely. Absolutely. How COULDN'T it be that role? I mean it just fits so nicely.

50 is town. Period.

I will go so far as to say I KNOW IN MY MAFIA PLAYING BONES that 50 didn't fail here.

Which meeeeans... !!! Nips is town! BECAUSE 50 DIDN'T FUCKING DIE!

Whaaaat no waaaaay that's craaaazy.

The only viable VCA vote count you have is the EoD one. And it isn't incredibly useful until we get more flips. You also have to keep in mind that whenever you do use it that I unvoted so that RCE could L-1 and both myself and Clem threw out intent before Jay lolhammered.

I'll throw it back.

Nips flips town. Your enchantress theory is moot. What does Nips clear up? That 50 is town? Oh man I know that already. That maybe Haggle is mafia just not a knife wielding murder hobo? I doubt it but it's not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. That Joan is a loyal mafia doctor? Holy shit my disbelief was correct.

Or am I to believe that you'd then turn around and use THAT wagon, that you've championed all day, to find scum?

No.

Absolutely fucking not.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4109, chkflip wrote:
In post 4103, Titus wrote: So why aren't you voting him? He has some suspect things, such as Bambi's role is likely town but he didn't know what it did. Joan is apathetic, awkward and partially useful. Yet, you go for the useful role instead.

Idk if you've noticed this or not but I lead arguably three wagons D1. I've attempted to lead two today but Oh No NoT tHe DoC cLaIm so whatever. I'll say it again. I don't believe Joan's claim. It's way too convenient that she got rung up D1 and went for the safest claim in the book. She then follows up with the safest mechanical claim, you, as her target by stating you're the only person she knows (proven lie) and didn't... actually... town read you until today (that's fucking awkward as shit but yeah let's keep ignoring that fact). Those two things a townie doesn't make. Clem is just fucking floating. I don't throw my vote around. Darn. But I'm looking forward to what this inevitably becomes tomorrow.
In post 4103, Titus wrote:A50 isn't hard town if I was blocked.
Oh tight more loaded bullshit questions. Hi, lawyer.

There ARE many ways 50 could've been fucked with but none of them quite fit your narrative as well as the abdominal snow enchantress so that MUUUUUST be what happened. Surely. Absolutely. How COULDN'T it be that role? I mean it just fits so nicely.

50 is town. Period.

I will go so far as to say I KNOW IN MY MAFIA PLAYING BONES that 50 didn't fail here.

Which meeeeans... !!! Nips is town! BECAUSE 50 DIDN'T FUCKING DIE!

Whaaaat no waaaaay that's craaaazy.

The only viable VCA vote count you have is the EoD one. And it isn't incredibly useful until we get more flips. You also have to keep in mind that whenever you do use it that I unvoted so that RCE could L-1 and both myself and Clem threw out intent before Jay lolhammered.

I'll throw it back.

Nips flips town. Your enchantress theory is moot. What does Nips clear up? That 50 is town? Oh man I know that already. That maybe Haggle is mafia just not a knife wielding murder hobo? I doubt it but it's not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. That Joan is a loyal mafia doctor? Holy shit my disbelief was correct.

Or am I to believe that you'd then turn around and use THAT wagon, that you've championed all day, to find scum?

No.

Absolutely fucking not.
In post 3953, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I'm stopping at the top of page 150, Internet to slow and I'm really tired. Will catch up tomorrow.

Also,
@Boon: Man your games are awesome, but you can't have Joan, Creature and Nips all in the same game and expect is to enjoy the game, can you??
:(

P-edit: @VnM: You yourself have been arguing against the existence of an Enchantress to begin with. Now make up your mind, was I targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'll vote Nips) or was I NOT targeted by an Enchantress (in which case I'm not moving off Joan)??
How is it that you’re more certain than A50 about this? Even he isn’t certain.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because the Hitler level of propaganda that has been spewed in this game can make the meekest of lies feel like the truth, Mars.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Haggle »

In post 4087, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 3937, Titus wrote:
In post 3932, davesaz wrote:To paraphrase Titus's VCA, there were 3 wagons all at 5 or so, and two of those have flipped or been mech cleared as town. This implies the 3rd wagon was on scum.
Correct. Wagon participation also is a factor too. The higher the wagon participation the more likely one of the people is scum.

If you disagree, then scum should be heavily off wagons.
This is true, I think it's considerably likely that scum was on it as well regardless of nips's alignment seeing that he was (still is) lurking. It was an easy wagon they could hop onto without their hands getting dirty.

I'm still not convinced nips is the best lynch today but I do think he should go before we hit lylo.
This doesnt make any sense. . . You're claiming to agree with Titus, but your analysis is completely different from hers and basically amounts to scum would just push low activity slots. Aside from Drew who else is scum?

BP
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4111, chkflip wrote:Because the Hitler level of propaganda that has been spewed in this game can make the meekest of lies feel like the truth, Mars.

There are lines of civility man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

They're just saying the saaaame tired fucking thing over and over and over again like it's the truth. So of course 50 is going to start doubting himself. To use that as some sort of valid counterpoint undermines my intelligence to the point of being insulting. So I'm calling it what I see it to be. Bullshit propaganda. You DON'T know there's an enchantress and acting like you do has done nothing but belabor away from the facts.

50 used his ability. 50 didn't die. So Nips is fucking town simple as.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4109, chkflip wrote:Nips flips town. Your enchantress theory is moot. What does Nips clear up? That 50 is town? Oh man I know that already. That maybe Haggle is mafia just not a knife wielding murder hobo? I doubt it but it's not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. That Joan is a loyal mafia doctor? Holy shit my disbelief was correct.

No.
Yes, regardless of Nips flip, I would use the wagons to push forward. It's what I do.

Second, a Nips townflip does not disprove an enchantress at all.

Calm down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

So you admit that a Nips town flip does fucking nothing.

Thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4116, chkflip wrote:So you admit that a Nips town flip does fucking nothing.

Thanks.
That's not what I said at all...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

WHAT DOES A NIP FLIP CLEAR UP?[/b]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

WHAT DOES A NIP FLIP CLEAR UP?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4119, chkflip wrote:
NIP FLIP
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh, Chara. Did I answer your question well enough?

I didn't quote you directly but there were three posts that said/asked basically the same thing so I didn't think it was necessary to quote all of them.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Chara »

you answered it.
sorry, busy right now but reading along. had to quote nip flip, it was important.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4119, chkflip wrote:
WHAT DOES A NIP FLIP CLEAR UP?
What scum valued d1. The game becomes much easier to read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 4109, chkflip wrote:
Well I prefer a fan over shade to keep me cool. An umbrella is best used to stop rain and light snow.

I feel like Chk is being inefficient with his cooling methods and is therefore hot amd irrational.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”