Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:58 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 3981, Haggle wrote:
In post 3914, davesaz wrote:
In post 3909, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3908, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 3906, davesaz wrote:What does nips have to do with enchantress?
If A50 was targeted and based on Creature’s roleblock claim, everything. It didn’t really make any sense to me that Nips would be the target but Creature targeted A50 and was blocked, so enchantress had to be on one of them and A50 makes a helluva lot more sense then Creature. Prior to knowing that, Titus’ theory made no sense.
What's the direct connection to nips? Is there a claimed action I'm missing or something?
50 targeted Nips and was recharged. So either Nips is town or A50 was blocked.

BP
I want to do a Titus and add "Or A50 is Scum, but you didn't actually get on my nerves this game, so I am not going to.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Mars, please stop using terminology incorrectly.

Holy shit.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4217, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3970, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3968, chkflip wrote:"ArE yOu EvEn ReAdInG?"

One for cops, one for doctors.
What cop enabler?

ArE yOu?
Yes, chkflip. WHAT Cop Enabler?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, it’s hilarious that I didn’t immediately make the connection between JD flip and that, since it was never actually stated but yeah, go ahead and make fun of me.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Nevermind, I'm being a dick.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:02 am

In post 3982, Haggle wrote:
In post 3930, davesaz wrote:That quote is mangled, it's "may also make it so they die if they can target successfully".
It's important to note that this is an option not a definition of the modifier, so only the people who actually get the modifier will get directly informed of which variant is in use this game. I have no reason to doubt the death on success variant is in use btw.
Do you think the variant would be different for different people in the same game? Because with Titus's explanation of the modifier coupled with this confusion around A50, I kinda wanna lynch him.

BP
I spoke too fast! GO BLOODY READ THE FREAKING MODIFIER DESCRIPTION IN BOON'S BANK. I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW IT WAS EXPLAINED TO SOMEONE ELSE. MINE WAS IN MY ROLE PM, AND I FUCKING CLAIMED IT FIRST, BEFORE ANY NIGHT ACTION/RESULTS.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4226, chkflip wrote:Mars, please stop using terminology incorrectly.

Holy shit.
Am I supposed to have a clue what this is referring to?
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:03 am

In post 3983, chkflip wrote:I have no reason to believe in the boogeyman existing.
How about the toothfairy?
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4231, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3983, chkflip wrote:I have no reason to believe in the boogeyman existing.
How about the toothfairy?
How do you and chk explain Cfeature’s action on you failing if one of you wasn’t targeted and why Creature - who never claimed unti D 2 over you who claimed D1?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Amrun »

Is this real?

Wtf?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:09 am

In post 3996, Bambi Jay wrote:Little miffed nobody here answered me if it makes sense for town to get both a Cop-like enabler and a Doctor enabler on the same side. That's almost Beloved Princess levels of swing without actually breaking the Boon Rules.
Theoretically speaking, it's possible.

However, having Elsa Jay and Bambi Jay play in the same game (as different slots) is contraBOONed I believe.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Rolestopper, for the last fucking time.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4228, chkflip wrote:Nevermind, I'm being a dick.
I’m not annoyed with you - the guy who claims not to be insulting me otoh, meh.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:13 am

In post 4004, Haggle wrote:
In post 3991, Venus and Mars wrote:
If A50 was targeted and based on Creature’s roleblock claim, everything. It didn’t really make any sense to me that Nips would be the target but Creature targeted A50 and was blocked, so enchantress had to be on one of them and A50 makes a helluva lot more sense then Creature. Prior to knowing that, Titus’ theory made no sense.
What's the direct connection to nips? Is there a claimed action I'm missing or something?

BP
One of Creature/A50 had to be for his reults to fail and Creature didn’t claim anything before D2 but A50 did D1, so it obviously makes way more sense that he was the one targeted not Creature, which would mean Titus’ actions would have also failed, at the very least. Renegade doesn’t have to exist because any “coplike” actions - which could include any actions involving a desperate modifier, so enchantress absolutely could exist. Renegade doesn’t have to exist because of desperate and cop -
abilities permanently nullified. so renegade isn’t proven or necessary because of desperate, so chk is wrong about that and Titus, likely right.

@BP if you give me shit for something when you haven’t read all the posts where I’ve explained things multiple tiles, don’t expect me to answer you.
Nancy, I'm not ignoring your posts, you're just going back on things you've already said and it's completely unpredictable. Like right now, you are using Espresso's flip to talk about the Renegade role when that is not why Chkflip thinks Renegade is in the game. He thinks Renegade is in the game because Titus claimed that she had the desperate modifier attached to her at the beginning of N1, and Renegade is the role that can attach modifiers to people.

Look, I'm reading the fucking game. I'm reading all your damn posts and that's the source of my frustration, because you're very vocal, but you're getting some of the mechanical stuff wrong. Like you did earlier when you didnt get that folks were saying Nips isnt cleared because of the likely roleblock. Now you get that, and I'm following that you get that, but I form reads by trying to follow people's logic and whether they have any. You have been difficult to read because your logic isnt really making sense to me. And its moving at times that may be convenient. That tends to be one of the ways that I form reads, so I get that your mind changed, but it seemed to change based on timing more than a natural understanding, because there was a long discussion about this earlier, but now that a lynch seems to be stalled and you didnt get your preferred lynch of Drew, now you understand that Nips isnt clear.

So please dont say I'm not reading your posts. I'm reading all of them. But you dont get to act like when your mind changed the old posts stopped existing. You pulled that shit earlier today when you had asked Joan to confirm whether there was something in her role that would confirm an enabler then acted shocked when I referred to that. I assure you, I'm reading all your damn posts. So if I ask you a question, it's for a reason, it's not because I'm ignoring you.

BP
So you admit to not having read her posts, right?
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4233, Amrun wrote:Is this real?

Wtf?
You mean BEF vigging hardclaimed knifesmith, unfortunately, it looks legit, since he said it ends the day, so yeah. :/
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:16 am

In post 4006, Haggle wrote:@A50, Titus and Chemist, did you get a message from the mod that your ability no longer worked?
You're obviously
not reading MY posts
then. I DID NOT BLOODY GET ANY FUCKING MESSAGE TO THAT EFFECT. I got MY BLOODY 1-SHOT RECHARGED. That is the ONLY PM I got.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 4229, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 3982, Haggle wrote:
In post 3930, davesaz wrote:That quote is mangled, it's "may also make it so they die if they can target successfully".
It's important to note that this is an option not a definition of the modifier, so only the people who actually get the modifier will get directly informed of which variant is in use this game. I have no reason to doubt the death on success variant is in use btw.
Do you think the variant would be different for different people in the same game? Because with Titus's explanation of the modifier coupled with this confusion around A50, I kinda wanna lynch him.

BP
I spoke too fast! GO BLOODY READ THE FREAKING MODIFIER DESCRIPTION IN BOON'S BANK. I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW IT WAS EXPLAINED TO SOMEONE ELSE. MINE WAS IN MY ROLE PM, AND I FUCKING CLAIMED IT FIRST, BEFORE ANY NIGHT ACTION/RESULTS.
Ok, but this is important. The BoonBank says that the mod will choose in game whether desperate causes death on success. Now, you claimed weak in your role pm, when you claimed. That's redundant if the modifier itself is weak. When you initially explained your role, you said the desperate part meant it succeeds on scum and millers. You said the weak part meant you died if it was successful. So please clarify that. Because if you're telling the truth then there are serious mechanical reasons to suspect Titus.

@Amrun - if you're townreading Titus so strongly that you cant be moved off of it, why were you skeptical of the idea that a Renegade is in the game. Is there another way Titus could have had her role modified?

BP
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 4239, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4006, Haggle wrote:@A50, Titus and Chemist, did you get a message from the mod that your ability no longer worked?
You're obviously
not reading MY posts
then. I DID NOT BLOODY GET ANY FUCKING MESSAGE TO THAT EFFECT. I got MY BLOODY 1-SHOT RECHARGED. That is the ONLY PM I got.
I am reading your post. I just didnt piece together that he wouldnt have needed to recharge you if it didnt work anymore. My b.

BP
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4235, chkflip wrote:Rolestopper, for the last fucking time.
So, then Titus didn’t clear him and why couldn’t there have been a roleblocker as well? Why does scum rolestop A50 only but not roleblock him?
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 4237, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4004, Haggle wrote:
In post 3991, Venus and Mars wrote:

BP
One of Creature/A50 had to be for his reults to fail and Creature didn’t claim anything before D2 but A50 did D1, so it obviously makes way more sense that he was the one targeted not Creature, which would mean Titus’ actions would have also failed, at the very least. Renegade doesn’t have to exist because any “coplike” actions - which could include any actions involving a desperate modifier, so enchantress absolutely could exist. Renegade doesn’t have to exist because of desperate and cop -
abilities permanently nullified. so renegade isn’t proven or necessary because of desperate, so chk is wrong about that and Titus, likely right.

@BP if you give me shit for something when you haven’t read all the posts where I’ve explained things multiple tiles, don’t expect me to answer you.
Nancy, I'm not ignoring your posts, you're just going back on things you've already said and it's completely unpredictable. Like right now, you are using Espresso's flip to talk about the Renegade role when that is not why Chkflip thinks Renegade is in the game. He thinks Renegade is in the game because Titus claimed that she had the desperate modifier attached to her at the beginning of N1, and Renegade is the role that can attach modifiers to people.

Look, I'm reading the fucking game. I'm reading all your damn posts and that's the source of my frustration, because you're very vocal, but you're getting some of the mechanical stuff wrong. Like you did earlier when you didnt get that folks were saying Nips isnt cleared because of the likely roleblock. Now you get that, and I'm following that you get that, but I form reads by trying to follow people's logic and whether they have any. You have been difficult to read because your logic isnt really making sense to me. And its moving at times that may be convenient. That tends to be one of the ways that I form reads, so I get that your mind changed, but it seemed to change based on timing more than a natural understanding, because there was a long discussion about this earlier, but now that a lynch seems to be stalled and you didnt get your preferred lynch of Drew, now you understand that Nips isnt clear.

So please dont say I'm not reading your posts. I'm reading all of them. But you dont get to act like when your mind changed the old posts stopped existing. You pulled that shit earlier today when you had asked Joan to confirm whether there was something in her role that would confirm an enabler then acted shocked when I referred to that. I assure you, I'm reading all your damn posts. So if I ask you a question, it's for a reason, it's not because I'm ignoring you.

BP
So you admit to not having read her posts, right?
I'm gonna hit you with a banana. Or have Gerrard kick a ball at your face.

BP
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 am

In post 4008, Titus wrote:My ability works. I explicitly asked the mod during the confusion. Modifiers do NOT get disabled.
You are wrong. Boon is wrong. Chara is wrong. :P

P.S. Don't mind me.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

You're obviously
not reading MY posts
If you were roleblocked, wouldn’t you get the same result?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4242, Venus and Mars wrote:
So, then Titus didn’t clear him and why couldn’t there have been a roleblocker as well? Why does scum rolestop A50 only but not roleblock him?
They're two different roles?
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 4245, Venus and Mars wrote:
You're obviously
not reading MY posts
If you were roleblocked, wouldn’t you get the same result?
Hed get the same result if he was roleblocked or if he visited town.

BP
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:23 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 4242, Venus and Mars wrote:
Titus never cleared him.

You can't roleblock someone that's rolestopped.

That's not how that works.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4244, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4008, Titus wrote:My ability works. I explicitly asked the mod during the confusion. Modifiers do NOT get disabled.
You are wrong. Boon is wrong. Chara is wrong. :P

P.S. Don't mind me.
Boon is wrong?

???

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”