Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 158, insomnia wrote:Billy why are you town reading dawoodle again?
Where did I say I was town-reading Dawoodle?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 167, insomnia wrote:Why does my read on them matter and why are you questioning your town read?

Probe into your scum reads. I thought I was town for you. So why waste your time on me?
Do you lock a person into an alignment right off the bat then not reassess?

Dude I've got like 5 questions out for you, if you dont answer them, then I dont know how the fuck I'm gonna be able to sort your slot.

Your answer to why you thought djstr and luca couldn't be a team wasna townie thought process though.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 168, insomnia wrote:
In post 155, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Because you not engaging with me here when I flip town makes me useless in sorting
what
Ok, let's say you get your Dawoodle flip, what happens if that flips town? Do you push me still?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 169, insomnia wrote:
In post 148, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Insom - why was it more important to get Dawoodle to L-1 than it was for Icon to vote his top scumread.
so my scum partner can hammer him without notice
Dude, you're either null or on the scum side of null right now. Wtf is this answer?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 171, insomnia wrote:People actually say I'm quite trash when I tunnel them and they're town, but you're not.
That's not my playstyle. . . I try to not be a toxic player.
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:53 am

Post by dawoodle »

In post 175, insomnia wrote:So who are the scum for you, dawoodle?
I think at least one of Blatant and Billy are scum. Dsjstr is suspect, and Luca is null but leaning scum. I can go into my reasoning if anyone is interested.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 181, dawoodle wrote:
I think at least one of Blatant and Billy are scum. Dsjstr is suspect, and Luca is null but leaning scum. I can go into my reasoning if anyone is interested.
Yeah, please. Anyone else think reads are getting thrown out way too early from.some folks?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 181, dawoodle wrote:
yes i would like you to go into more detail about Luca leaning scum and why dsjstr is suspect.
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by dawoodle »

The interaction around Billy's vote for Blatant was strange. The evolution of explanation for Billy's vote was suspect. On the other hand, since the first day, most of Blatant's posts have either been defensive or just general process. I have not seen what I would consider scum hunting from him and the aggressive push against Billy's vote is one piece of that.

For dsjstr, he put a vote on me to "get some activity" (#77) and in the day since, his only activity has been confirming that it was an L-2 vote (#79) and justifying his lack of posts by saying it was comparable to Ima's number of posts (#122). If he actually wanted some activity, I would expect him to post.

For luca, his lack of activity concerns me. As Billy pointed out, he was supposedly catching up in "a few hours" a day ago, and has been silent ever since. If he starts posting and interacting, I will reevaluate based on his behavior.

Most of these reads are made under the assumption that I am a villager. As a townie, the wolves should be happy that suspicion is on me and would avoid scumhunting for the easy mislynch. Regardless of whether I am town or not though, villagers should still be looking for the second scum which seems to be lacking.
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by dawoodle »

In post 165, insomnia wrote:I'm a he by the way, but I get it you would confuse it because of the enchantress thing lmfao, so no offence taken

That's my cat in the picture by the way

============================
In post 164, dawoodle wrote:but insomnia seems like a better player than to make a questionable read like that.
Well, let's lynch you and see if I'm a better player :shifty:

Luca and djstr aren't scum because djstr moved his vote in an awkward manner to Luca even though he already voted and Luca reacting to it was like shining a spot light on your partner, if he was his partner. The question was fairly good and I also noted the awkward vote switch, I actually was gonna push on it, but I waited. And Luca coming in the thread and not ignoring him and going straight at him reads as non S/S interaction.

Not sure why I had to explain it or why it's relevant given the game state. This is a post-flip read anyway that I probably won't even remember.
In post 167, insomnia wrote:Why does my read on them matter and why are you questioning your town read?

Probe into your scum reads. I thought I was town for you. So why waste your time on me?
I should clarify that when I say "since the first day," I mean everything after the first day, not every single one of Blatant's posts.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by IMASPY »

I should clarify that when I say "since the first day," I mean everything after the first day, not every single one of Blatant's posts.
Im assuming you are just misspeaking because this is still the first day.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Im starting to see my post are not nearly as long as others so far. Id like to give me sus list from least(top) to most(bot).

Billy Pilgrim
Iconeum
insomnia
dawoodle
Poyzin
Blatant Scum
Luca Blight
dsjstr
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by IMASPY »

i havent commited to anything yet because im still waiting for some interaction from luca and dsjstr that isnt filler.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Actually yea i have committed to it now. VOTE: dsjstr I think if we have to get rid of someone today it should be dsjstr or Luca.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 184, dawoodle wrote:The interaction around Billy's vote for Blatant was strange. The evolution of explanation for Billy's vote was suspect. On the other hand, since the first day, most of Blatant's posts have either been defensive or just general process. I have not seen what I would consider scum hunting from him and the aggressive push against Billy's vote is one piece of that.

For dsjstr, he put a vote on me to "get some activity" (#77) and in the day since, his only activity has been confirming that it was an L-2 vote (#79) and justifying his lack of posts by saying it was comparable to Ima's number of posts (#122). If he actually wanted some activity, I would expect him to post.

For luca, his lack of activity concerns me. As Billy pointed out, he was supposedly catching up in "a few hours" a day ago, and has been silent ever since. If he starts posting and interacting, I will reevaluate based on his behavior.

Most of these reads are made under the assumption that I am a villager. As a townie, the wolves should be happy that suspicion is on me and would avoid scumhunting for the easy mislynch. Regardless of whether I am town or not though, villagers should still be looking for the second scum which seems to be lacking.
It was to get other people to be active, getting someone closer to a lynch allows for the game to progress and for knowledge and information to be shared.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 189, IMASPY wrote:Actually yea i have committed to it now. VOTE: dsjstr I think if we have to get rid of someone today it should be dsjstr or Luca.
How would lynching me help town D2? Do you think I am associated with someone? Can you provide some more context to your vote when you wanted to hear more from me then proceeded to not prob me and then immediately jump on the BW to vote for me.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 122, dsjstr wrote:
In post 115, IMASPY wrote:im wanting to get a couple more post from Luca and dsjstr
I've posted a similar amount as you, but what would you like to hear from me? Any questions or just unsure of where I stand because most of my posts have been neutral.
I'll ask you again...
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 190, dsjstr wrote:
In post 184, dawoodle wrote:The interaction around Billy's vote for Blatant was strange. The evolution of explanation for Billy's vote was suspect. On the other hand, since the first day, most of Blatant's posts have either been defensive or just general process. I have not seen what I would consider scum hunting from him and the aggressive push against Billy's vote is one piece of that.

It was to get other people to be active, getting someone closer to a lynch allows for the game to progress and for knowledge and information to be shared.
Good point
In post 191, dsjstr wrote:
In post 189, IMASPY wrote:Actually yea i have committed to it now. VOTE: dsjstr I think if we have to get rid of someone today it should be dsjstr or Luca.
How would lynching me help town D2? Do you think I am associated with someone? Can you provide some more context to your vote when you wanted to hear more from me then proceeded to not prob me and then immediately jump on the BW to vote for me.
It is D1 still. I dont think i need to know both mafia on day 1 half way through. I absolutely did not BW you. There are two other people in this town with 3 votes on them. I asked you to say stuff earlier, however, all you said was i havent post much more than you. Thats a filler defense imo especially since you have already used it twice in day 1.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by IMASPY »

Also, you have only posted semi non filler when address directly. Look how attentive youve become after the vote.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Catching-up now...
In post 58, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 48, dawoodle wrote:Blatant - Has not given much to go off of, but did seem to immediately accept Poyzin as town rather than taking it as a post to view future responses through. I would like to see more interaction from them though.
I would like to see the post where I am claiming that Pyzin is town.
In post 61, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 59, insomnia wrote:I am confident about this read on daw because that’s exactly how I play as scum.
That's never an accurate way to read people.
In post 63, Blatant Scum wrote:Perhaps I am old-fashioned, but it takes me more than one towny post to townlock a person.
I townreaded the intro because reacting to previous posts is a towntell. Ignoring previous posts while making intro is a scumtell.
I'm getting scummy vibes from this. Blatant Scum isn't really evaluating or analysing anything, he's just chipping in little comments here and there which don't really add anything to the game.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 194, IMASPY wrote:Also, you have only posted semi non filler when address directly. Look how attentive youve become after the vote.
That was my logic for voting for dawoodle.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I asked if you had any questions for me to try and get you to prob me but yet you didn't and now are trying to say that I haven't posted much. The point I was making about how we posted a similar amount was that I was confused why you wanted to hear more from me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

As of the start of page 4 my scum reads are Blatant Scum and dsjstr.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 77, dsjstr wrote:Just realized Eth0s has the second most posts... lets get some activity.

VOTE: dawoodle
This is a really ugly looking vote, looks really easy and opportunistic.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”