RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

no flopz is not scummy.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

In post 3446, Flopz wrote:
In post 3443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not entirely sure it's scummy, mind you. But it's objectively weird. I dunno what to do about it.
I think I'm just second-guessing myself tbh. I don't really think you're scum but I'm scared that you somehow might be.
In post 3448, Flopz wrote:
In post 3445, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can you further clarify where the "minimum one scum between RC, TW, Ari" comes from?
Also if you have me as like, not likely scum, why are you surprised that other people aren't going after me
The gamestate was utterly fucked and I find it hard to believe that no scum was involved in making it that way. I'm surprised other's aren't going after you becuase they weren't TReading you to the extent that I was and multiple people said that they'd go for you if Duck turned out to be Town but then that didn't end up happening. I would have thought that if a lot of people were unsure about you they would try and push your lynch after the ML.
In post 3449, Flopz wrote:
In post 3447, RadiantCowbells wrote:Thanks for talking to me.
Lol, np. I should have been doing this during the previous day but everything was just so messy.
In post 3450, Flopz wrote:Has what I've been saying made any sense? I know my skills aren't really up to snuff so it's helpful to know where I'm going wrong.
In post 3453, Flopz wrote:
In post 3452, RadiantCowbells wrote:Plum/Tris/Teacher?
Why Tris but not Ari?
sorry these aren't scummy posts.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:08 pm

In post 75, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 63, skitter30 wrote:rc are you going to be communicating through those for long, because it's going to get annoying really quickly
Oh, I suppose we differ in our enjoyment of RC and his lovable antics here...
In post 78, Aristophanes wrote:Tris, Plum, Skitter scumteam. Calling it now.
How did Skitter become a scumread at this point?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Those are scummy posts?

First reeks of TMI
Same with the second (Skitter is pushing you)
Third is waaay too cordial
Fourth feels like “I don’t want to take responsibility for stuff”
Fifth seems stalling
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:12 pm

I... don't understand that take.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:16 pm

I just realized how many times Skitter called a specific thing that Ari posted scummy in some way and then decided he was town when the pressure relented.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3446, Flopz wrote:
In post 3443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not entirely sure it's scummy, mind you. But it's objectively weird. I dunno what to do about it.
I think I'm just second-guessing myself tbh. I don't really think you're scum but I'm scared that you somehow might be.
Waffling like this is a common scum tactic. It allows scum to say whatever they want with no accountability.

It’s also a good out whichever alignment you are. This post can be used as an “I knew it”.

Pedit Come vote Ari with me. Please
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:19 pm

I want to talk to Plum.

If I think Plum is town you have my vote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Actually I'm not sure how much it matters, if scum are getting wagoned they'll just take the lynch on me today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Actually I'm not sure how much it matters, if scum are getting wagoned they'll just take the lynch on me today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go to bed now. Good night. Thanks for working with me RC however your read of Plum goes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3417, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 3406, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3401, Xtoxm wrote:ari was the only person to oppose the duck lynch in a significant way
he was also the proposed alternative lynch which is really low value for scum
+town equity
I like your post, but what's your thoughts on RC?
Do you really like this? Because it's all bullshit. Lots of people wanted a different lynch than ducks. If he knew he wasn't going to get lynched BC of RC, it's easy town!points to oppose another wagon verbally without doing anything useful yourself - his vote was nowhere at day end.

I think you are town but really? That post sucked and I can't see what you liked.
What I liked? It doesn't help a scum agenda. It feels natural. It goes straight against 'general consensus/flow of the game'. Basicly it's a spicy take :)
In post 3433, Flopz wrote:
In post 3346, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3040, Flopz wrote:Ok, somehow there's 20 pages (I haven't read) that have popped up in the last like 9/10 hours and I'm V/LA during the next couple days. I'm fine with the votes going to the duck so will oblige before vanishing. VOTE: The Worst
@Flopz, I want you to specifically spit out WHY you were OK with voting either of Ari/TW at that time.
You were fine voting either 'without looking back'. I want your thoughts on why.
I'm back and will try to be more accessible. I've already explained my case for voting Ari and that was only strenghtened through his activity during the voting period. The fact that he was offered reads by his team but didn't take them was odd and then his reads themselves were lacklustre. I had TW at around null since the start and then when the constant bickering with RC occured I preferred the duck over the seal. I wasn't a fan of the PL angle and it seemed like whenever he brought up a point about RC's other games, RC proved them all to be wrong. I also, wasn't a fan of him keeping Skitter open reads-wise as well as his TR of Ari.
Flopz is bumped up slightly for his recent posting.
In post 3523, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to puke every time I open this thread and see a new player calling me scum with what I've done so far. I want out.
In post 3527, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I have to go before LyLo there's really no reason that shouldn't be today.
You don't have to go before LYLO. If scum want you to go, they'll have to NK you. Skitter is the deepwolf by my account.
In post 3572, RadiantCowbells wrote:What are the odds that Skitter/Aristophanes is a thing?
I think we all need to reevaluate this game
In post 3576, RadiantCowbells wrote:The gamestate really doesn't make sense

Something is wrong
Mmmhmm. More in this in my next post.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I can see a world where both Ari and RC are town, with scum in (flopz/teacher/skitter/plum/tris). Maaaaaybe xtoxm.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@math, when you have the time, can you please look at this game with a fresh pair of eyes and an open mind?

I don't think RC/Ari makes a ton of sense. I think they are both town. RC/TW was ugly, but RC
did
gave the duck an opening prior by saying he could just take the D1 off, and come back when he felt better. The arguments got heated up a bit and we both know RC isn't one to stand down when engaged. RC's handling of Ari slot don't make sense as S/S. Scum!Ari could easily be scumreading RC right now. Scum!RC could easily be scumreading Ari right now.

I think these are the designated mislynches for today.

I'm posting this fully realizing my reads aren't, well uhm,
respected
the most. But it's how I'm perceiving this game, and I don't think i'm wrong here.

This really feels like a typical scenario where town are fighting each other and most scum are just watching on as it burns.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Ugh, maybe not. Ari could very possible be scum still.

But I'm not letting RC be lunched today @anyone who's considering pushing there :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm pushing there. I'll case it or whatever when I get the chance. Also burn openwolf Ari.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3665, RCEnigma wrote:I'm pushing there. I'll case it or whatever when I get the chance. Also burn openwolf Ari.
RC is probs town. Ari I don't know. I'm definitely not interested in destroying what town cohesion we have by defending both of Ari and RC lol.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3501, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3474, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3332, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3328, MathBlade wrote:Like I am pretty sure you’re trying to rile me up to lynch you so we don’t lynch Ari but maaan.
this doesn't even make sense ....
it's too convoluted to make sense ...
math, can you explain what exactly scum!rc was thinking yesterday when he nearly brought scum!ari to a lynch and then suddenly backed off,
and then why he'd today be trying to rile you up to lynch him over ari when we all know that rc is a better scum player who is acutely aware of bussing and is more likely to endgame in vaccuum ... ?
My theory is Ari is a PR and RC isn’t. So Ari is more valuable than RC. Assuming Ari+RC but it could be Ari alone and RC is just stubborn

I am trying to type up my case but I keep getting interrupted by roomies and such.
This feels like deja Vu and I have no idea why.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:08 pm

that's the problem with people doing what TW did when they really have no right to be doing so.
my existence is super useful for scum until the game as a whole decides to move on from me, either by agreeing i'm town or lynching me.
like, if I am leading in an incorrect direction they can follow me and pin the blame on me. If I am leading in the right direction, they use the bad townies to lynch me and blame the bad townies.

it's a no-win situation really and it was completely, entirely preventable. i mean, TW made a point dozens of times about he was responsible for forcing the 1v1 so ig he's taking blame for it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ok. It's not your fault.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm still an advocate for your Lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:14 pm

vote me then?

idg why you're wasting time talking about it unless you want to make another case i can laugh at
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:15 pm

In post 2633, the worst wrote:
In post 2625, RadiantCowbells wrote:But TW isn't with like everything that he's done that's buddying?
> wow tw is so buddying
> can't come up with a single buddying thing tw has done

:thinking:

so just gonna re-state i compulsively buddy and have in every single game for like two years. these people are my buddies. i'm pretty capable of pocketing, but my brand of pocketing has not come out at all this game. like to my meta i'm really fucking transparently town and the fact you're not seeing any of this for a moment is getting kinda obscene
oh yeah look at this beautiful one
"wow rc can't come up with a single instance of me buddying" aka i'm not bothering because he buddies in pretty much every single post
"also I compulsively buddy and have done so every single game for years"
my meta i'm really fucking transparently town and the fact you're not seeing any of this for a moment is getting kinda obscene
why doesn't that apply to me tho
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

RC, of all the things you could be doing, going back to TW isn't very usefull.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

It's not a big surprise people were gonna push you today. There's probably at least 1 scum pushing you as well.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”