Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 am

Post by eth0s »

Official Vote Count 1.06

Don't you feel it, feel it, feel it
You know that I'm unfuckwittable
Unfuckwittable - Kid Cudi,
Indicud

LynchingWith 9 living players it takes 5 votes to lynch.

dawoodle
(3): insomnia, Blatant Scum, dsjstr

dsjstr
(3): Poyzin, Luca Blight, IMASPY

Blatant Scum
(2): dawoodle, Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim
(1): Iconeum

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-23 07:50:00).

Mod notes:
Prodding Blatant Scum.[/area]
Last edited by eth0s on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:35 am

Post by dsjstr »

You and Luca need to start coming up with real reasons why I would be scum rather than trying to stretch the truth. Look back at your accusations and think about how realistic that shit is.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:49 am

Post by IMASPY »

how about you come up with real reasons why anyone else is scum... how about you start by telling me why dawoodle is scum? You are voting for him and i have already asked you this question with no answer coming from you. So far you have give 2 easy reactionary reads with no follow up probing of those people you gave those reads on.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:51 am

Post by dsjstr »

I think dawoodle is scum, I am keeping my vote there why am I not allowed to vote for dawoodle?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:52 am

Post by dsjstr »

I think he is scum for the reasons already given. I think he is a better choice than anyone else.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:53 am

Post by dsjstr »

If the argument about why I am scum is because I had sus on him and wanted to get more activity by getting him closer to a lynch why would you change your mind about me if I give reasons why anyone else would be scum?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:56 am

Post by dsjstr »

I think you are trying to get the vote off of dawoodle because the two of you are scum so I am definitely not changing my vote.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 215, dsjstr wrote:I will admit I am struggling to get reads right now so I would not be productive for the town.
So stop asking.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Poyzin »

In post 227, IMASPY wrote:So dsjstr i will give you one more chance to defend yourself. Why are you still voting for dawoodle after you voted him to get information out of him? What has dawoodle done or said to convince you he is mafia?
Who are you to be the judge, jury, and executioner? I’m sorry that I don’t have all of the relevant quotes, but you asked dsjstr to defend himself, and then after he does, you decide it isn’t sufficient so you revote. Why would you unvote if you only planned on putting your vote back into dsjstr? I know that you could easily say “I wouldn’t have put my vote back I liked his defense” but that clearly isn’t the case based on this quote. Your vote isn’t worth more than any of the other players, and I’m sure that you didn’t need to unvote to make your point. You really just wanted to leverage your voting power, which as I stated doesn’t account for much.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:59 am

Post by IMASPY »

You are fundamentally wrong if you think i am calling you scum just for voting dawoodle. This is now the third time im gonna ask you
WHY YOU
think dawoodle is scum. I havent seen any real reasons that i agree with. Can you maybe quote a reason you think i would be convinced by or maybe even just type up a couple loose reasons
why you
think he is mafia.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:02 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 258, Poyzin wrote:
In post 227, IMASPY wrote:So dsjstr i will give you one more chance to defend yourself. Why are you still voting for dawoodle after you voted him to get information out of him? What has dawoodle done or said to convince you he is mafia?
Who are you to be the judge, jury, and executioner? I’m sorry that I don’t have all of the relevant quotes, but you asked dsjstr to defend himself, and then after he does, you decide it isn’t sufficient so you revote. Why would you unvote if you only planned on putting your vote back into dsjstr? I know that you could easily say “I wouldn’t have put my vote back I liked his defense” but that clearly isn’t the case based on this quote. Your vote isn’t worth more than any of the other players, and I’m sure that you didn’t need to unvote to make your point. You really just wanted to leverage your voting power, which as I stated doesn’t account for much.
Actually the reason i revoted is the same reason im still grilling him. I simply asked him to give a reason why he is voting for dawoodle still after pointing out that his L-2 vote on page 4 was scummy. He has dodged it 2 times so far and i have justed asked him a 3rd time. Its unfair for you to dismiss the possibility that i would have not revoted him if he answered my question.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:07 am

Post by dsjstr »

Spoiler:
In post 50, insomnia wrote:I was liking daw's intro but his wall makes me shake my previous town lean on him. I think he TMI'd half the playerlist with that post, including me. I think his point about me distinguishing players to look for agendas is a TMI read. I just asked Poyzin a question about his experience because he mentioned he was not new. I was trying to evaluate how to read him based on his experience. I think this is adding unnecessary analysis with tons of logic leaps to conclude a town read on me. He's also attempting to sow doubt in my read because ima was sheeping me. I'm aware he did. I wasn't oblivious to this, but he seems too chill about it and I don't think it's agenda-y. Therefore, I didn't think it needed to be addressed, as I don't see any agenda in that yet. If he'll disagree with something, he'll say so. He probably knows he's gonna have to produce content of his own and most likely will anyway. He's not new.

He's posturing for a set up on either Blatant or Poyzin from that wall. He also said Poyzin seemed innocent for him at first, but then he's accusing Blatant for accepting Poyzin as town, which is illogical and reads as a contrived read to set the pace at a Blatant - Poyzin brawl on day one. That's his intention. It reflects this from "I'd like to see more interaction from them" specifically.

His read on Luca also doesn't make sense, if it was helpful for you, why doesn't it contribute in some way?

VOTE: dawoodle

In all honesty, if this is mafia, I'd be 90% sure that Blatant and Poyzin are both town cleared. So is Ima.
In post 59, insomnia wrote:
In post 58, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 48, dawoodle wrote:Blatant - Has not given much to go off of, but did seem to immediately accept Poyzin as town rather than taking it as a post to view future responses through. I would like to see more interaction from them though.
I would like to see the post where I am claiming that Pyzin is town.
Exactly what I’m trying to convey. He has the information that we’re town, so he looks for things that can look compelling for clearing us and therefore showing he has thoughtful reads, but it just proves that he has TMI on us because there’s nothing that suggests a person’s intent with a post like “How many months have you been playing mafia for?”

The progression on a read is basically non-existent and that reads list is probably made only to give a pretext for setting up the playground for Blatant and Pyzin to play in. It would be weird only to say “These 2 are probably scum and should confront more”.

I am confident about this read on daw because that’s exactly how I play as scum.

I think that whole wall post’s intention was to prepare in advance for potential wagons on Blatant and Pyzin. The other reads are very carelessly given or are mainly null reads.
In post 74, insomnia wrote:Looks scummy but town do scummy things anyway. He couldn’t even hammer because there’s not enough votes on anyone.

Right now I’m focused on daw though, he definitely has faulty assumptions that can be made only if he has our roles. If he’s town then he’s doing reads for no reason and is trying to match things already supposing that we’re town, which is bad.

But right now I’m tempted to say he’s probably scum. A town wouldn’t assume stuff from posts, they want concrete evidence.
In post 83, insomnia wrote:Billy’s entrance is not good. Meh.

Billy - daw would be too simple though..

I still think daw is scum and should be pushed, for the record.

I probably won’t post anything until I either change my read on daw or billy starts doing townie stuff. Or daw.

That's my reasoning and I'm not telling you this in order to get you to change your vote. If you think I am scum still than vote for me that is your choice and only your choice to make.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:08 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 83 insomnia even said he thinks daw should be pushed.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:11 am

Post by IMASPY »

Enchantress how do you feel about dsjstr still using your reads from 200 post ago. Do you have any new reads? Are you still 99% dawoodle is mafia?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:14 am

Post by dsjstr »

When I made the vote it was during that time. Has anyone else who is voting for dawoodle changed their vote?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:16 am

Post by dsjstr »

Everyone voting for dawoodle is using the same posts I was the last to join the wagon, and my thoughts on him are the same. Try finding better evidence if you are going to tunnel on me.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:24 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 262, dsjstr wrote:In post 83 insomnia even said he thinks daw should be pushed.
In post 265, dsjstr wrote:Everyone voting for dawoodle is using the same posts I was the last to join the wagon, and my thoughts on him are the same. Try finding better evidence if you are going to tunnel on me.
Blatant Scum voted for dawoodle before 2 of these post even happened. RVS
You voted for dawoodle before the magic post #83.

You have went from voting for dawoodle for more activity to voting for dawoodle because enchantress convinced you he was the most scummy in the 3 post before you voted.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:27 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 257, dsjstr wrote:
In post 215, dsjstr wrote:I will admit I am struggling to get reads right now so I would not be productive for the town.
So stop asking.
If you are telling me to stop asking you to have some responsibility as town by trying to find mafia then id rather vote you out. Either you are a town that will not contribute or you are mafia trying to avoid making enemies of too many town.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:35 am

Post by dsjstr »

I can get reads if you give me time. But I did what you asked why are you selective with what you are saying. Only taking the parts that help your vision. I gave you my reasoning about why daw is scum how can you say I am not trying to help?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:37 am

Post by IMASPY »

In post 268, dsjstr wrote:I can get reads if you give me time. But I did what you asked why are you selective with what you are saying. Only taking the parts that help your vision. I gave you my reasoning about why daw is scum how can you say I am not trying to help?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:38 am

Post by IMASPY »

Opps didnt mean to hit submit. ignore that quote. I am gonna let some other people read and catch up before i respond to this.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:41 am

Post by dsjstr »

All good buddy, I was planning to do that too.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:53 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 271, dsjstr wrote:All good buddy, I was planning to do that too.
I know someone is going to say something about this, just trying to say that there is no bad blood between us.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:47 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 263, IMASPY wrote:Enchantress how do you feel about dsjstr still using your reads from 200 post ago. Do you have any new reads? Are you still 99% dawoodle is mafia?
Yes.

Idc if djstr is using my reads, he’s bleeding town imo
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:49 am

Post by insomnia »

He’s actually gonna get locked if dawoodle flips scum so I don’t want to focus that

I think your attention should be on the two wagons. Dawoodle has done nothing but ask me questions, his town read, and didn’t sort any of the other people.

Town look for scum, not town.

If he says otherwise, refer back to his wall where he gave the equivalent of 3 scum reads in proportion to 2 town reads.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”