popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also do players realy think that i could be scum on the same team as nick?

I think every every player not confirmed shoudl explain how this pairing works with there scum read on me
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: BBMolla
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2276, bob3141 wrote:Also do players realy think that i could be scum on the same team as nick?

I think every every player not confirmed shoudl explain how this pairing works with there scum read on me
Your vote on Nona/Nich was very early game

Spoiler:
In post 1287, bob3141 wrote:
In post 996, rb wrote:can we just lynch nicholai

just imagine a game where he's alive for multiple day phases
Then we have this vote that pushed nich to l-2.

You say lets just end teh day and lynch nick

yet you had never even given a view on him. Never said at that point anything about why you scum read nick enough to be in your top 2 players to lynch

prior you had been voting pp and then after that wagon collapsed you rejoined pps wagon
In post 1292, bob3141 wrote:Rb as far as i can see every time a wagon collapse you move to another one thats growing.

PP collapses onto looker teh first time and the nick grows to 4. And you switch. When nick collapses you switch back to pp
In post 1450, bob3141 wrote:im feeling certian one of rb , skitter and gooble is scum.

Gooble im feelign most likely town of the 3. Or at the very least not scum with nick. So i feel those 2 players are either t and t or t and s but not s and s

Yes, I do think you could be scum with Nich. Why couldn't you?
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2278, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2276, bob3141 wrote:Also do players realy think that i could be scum on the same team as nick?

Spoiler:

yet you had never even given a view on him. Never said at that point anything about why you scum read nick enough to be in your top 2 players to lynch

prior you had been voting pp and then after that wagon collapsed you rejoined pps wagon
In post 1292, bob3141 wrote:Rb as far as i can see every time a wagon collapse you move to another one thats growing.

PP collapses onto looker teh first time and the nick grows to 4. And you switch. When nick collapses you switch back to pp
In post 1450, bob3141 wrote:im feeling certian one of rb , skitter and gooble is scum.

Gooble im feelign most likely town of the 3. Or at the very least not scum with nick. So i feel those 2 players are either t and t or t and s but not s and s

So let me get this right you are scum reading me for one for one finding nick early and two questioning rb.

Lets look at those post you quoted shall we.

The first one i want rb view on nick. Do you think thats unreasonable? I want to know were rb vote comes from. Its very easy for scum to jump on there partners wagon but harder to give a reason that simply doesnt make it worse. SO i wanted to know rb reason so i could get insight into if he was town or scum.

the second one. I outright say that i think rb vote on nick isnt genuine. And that his vote switched back to PP rather quickly, leaving me feeling that it was a bus. And that rb jumped on nick just to been to be on him.

And teh 3rd. One how has that got anythign to do with nick at all. That was simply me sayign taht at teh time i think at least oen of group is scum and that at teh time i didnt think two players were partners.

Th reason i didnt think gooble was scum at the time with nick. is that when nick tried to find scum read on me gooble straight away undercut it
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:09 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2277, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: BBMolla
This saddens me pops

Let’s talk?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

and my vote on ona was early as she stuck out big time as scum. That vote and reasonign post was so scummy. As it was so flawed.

And then nona failed to respond to my questions asking her what she thought of kersets responses to my questions. Which i thought look townie and i got no response and taht slots vote didnt change until nick reped in.

Then nick first thing realy was to push my slot as i was pushing a scum read on him. And if you look my vote was on nick 4 days before the end of day one.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:14 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2279, bob3141 wrote:

Spoiler:

So let me get this right you are scum reading me for one for one finding nick early and two questioning rb.

The first one i want rb view on nick. Do you think thats unreasonable? I want to know were rb vote comes from. Its very easy for scum to jump on there partners wagon but harder to give a reason that simply doesnt make it worse. SO i wanted to know rb reason so i could get insight into if he was town or scum.

the second one. I outright say that i think rb vote on nick isnt genuine. And that his vote switched back to PP rather quickly, leaving me feeling that it was a bus. And that rb jumped on nick just to been to be on him.

And teh 3rd. One how has that got anythign to do with nick at all. That was simply me sayign taht at teh time i think at least oen of group is scum and that at teh time i didnt think two players were partners.

Th reason i didnt think gooble was scum at the time with nick. is that when nick tried to find scum read on me gooble straight away undercut it
wut? You voted the slot early then left it and didn't return, but used it to scum read others. That was in response to you "couldn't be on the same team as Nich." I don't see at all how your behavior around the slot precludes you from being teamed with them. That's not why I think you could be scum...I've already explained that.

p-edit

Early votes on partners and then letting go is easy and common.

Oh geez - can you use one spelling? I missed your later Nich vote because you've been calling him Nick but voted Nicholai.
<(") | (")>
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2280, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2277, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: BBMolla
This saddens me pops

Let’s talk?
I'm a little confused this game.
Sometimes bob makes sense, sometimes I want to kill him because of the typos.

I am definitely feeling the guilt about not working out some kind of associative based solve here with two flips.

Were any scum on the wagon on you that made you flip out?

@PP: You're not going to treat me as nonmech-clear when you do bodyguard dives today cause of the weird JOAT theory right, like, I don't want to bother PMing Menalque and implo to figure out whether that's possible but if it loses me percentage points on this game I will.
"Well, I..."
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1955, PenguinPower wrote:Didn't really like gobble's eod yesterday (selfvote for his mistake, progression on Nicholai, throwaway vote on Looker, appeal to me to meta defend him despite him calling me scum).

Bob feels different from the last game in that he's actually trying to figure it out so I can see town!Bob, but it's part gut and I think he has the ability to fake that.

PP give you reasons as this was you last post on me that wasnt a vote or few word post
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Eh you sat on a dissipated scum wagon while I was being wagoned and without pushing it. I'm not giving you townpoints for that.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:23 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2283, popsofctown wrote:@PP: You're not going to treat me as nonmech-clear when you do bodyguard dives today cause of the weird JOAT theory right, like, I don't want to bother PMing Menalque and implo to figure out whether that's possible but if it loses me percentage points on this game I will.
I think it strongly implies a singular role, but I've asked for clarity at this point.
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2282, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2279, bob3141 wrote:

Spoiler:

wut? You voted the slot early then left it and didn't return, but used it to scum read others. That was in response to you "couldn't be on the same team as Nich." I don't see at all how your behavior around the slot precludes you from being teamed with them. That's not why I think you could be scum...I've already explained that.

p-edit

Early votes on partners and then letting go is easy and common.

Oh geez - can you use one spelling? I missed your later Nich vote because you've been calling him Nick but voted Nicholai.
The key word is explain. I want to see players explain so i can see who is genuine or who is fake. As it forces players to provide an analysis of how they came to that conclusion and how it all fits together.

If you look at any of my games. I question everyone. I question those i think are scum and i question those that join said pushs. I want to know if im right.

For instance why i questioned kerset. And from the answers i concluded that slot was likely town. Thats why after point you never see me scum reading him. At most teh odd question but thats it
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:38 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Based off VCA, I think it is either BBmolla or Almost50. At one point Looker, Nicholai, and Bob were all on the same wagon and the only people on that wagon. No way a scum team does that

Looker also posted a post that was aimed at all the lurkers which includes the Nona slot, BBmolla, and the Wake (A50) slot. I think Looker’s weird frank stuff at the end there was trying to tie his wagon to Frank.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’ve got work, I’ve been holding off until the bob flip so that I didn’t have to do more work than necessary if it was just him

I’ll do some work lemme see what I can find
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

The frank stuff was hilarious
"Well, I..."
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 am

Post by rb »

voting nich early, switching off at the first chance, and then trying to divert pressure from them after that

bob man bad!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by rb »

when scum are caught and they know it, just assume everything they say at that point doesn't exist. too much wifom to bother unpacking, just play as if it isn't there
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

I thought you were at bob man maybe like two pages ago.
"Well, I..."
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:11 am

Post by rb »

he is posting now though, and people mysteriously unvoted him so i'm reiterating that bob man bad
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Eth0s how sure are you about a50 scum?
"Well, I..."
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2291, rb wrote:voting nich early, switching off at the first chance, and then trying to divert pressure from them after that

bob man bad!

Thats a very simplistic analysis. You need to look deeper.

I ask you if i was scum why would i even vote nona early.

if i was scum why would i bother to unvote nona. Why wouldn't i simply stay on it?

In your opionion what was this so called divertion?

Do you think my push on nick was fake?
What do you think of nick push on me?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:22 am

Post by rb »

why do i need to wifom myself, exactly?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

You seem to saying that i diverted pressure but im struggling to see how you came to that conclusion. I can only conclude your looking realy simplistically and taking any attempt to sort players as diversion. And ask them questiosn when they post stuff with no backing.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:34 am

Post by rb »

how am i taking any attempt to sort players as diversion?

there are many people in this game who have attempted to sort players, against which i don't make that claim

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”