Micro 914: CultD3 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

Why the fuck would cult wanna try to risk something like that? Actually, don't answer: They wouldn't.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 245, Null Vote wrote:People though I was on L-1 & I was not hammered -> scum was on my wagoon.
Nolly, let me tell you something:
Any competent scum would double and triple check the votes before hammering someone if they thought they were on L-1. I instantly checked and knew it wasn't L-1 for one.

It's naive thinking to assume there's definitely 1 in 3 scum in your wagon just because sh0s put a fake L-1 out.

@sh0s: Was the fake L-1 intentional or not?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 172, Null Vote wrote:Not A Korina Alt: Firstly, I don't like that her name and posts say two different things. I am not sure which one to trust. Well, it's NAI I guess.
Wait, what.

IS THIS A SERIOUS READ, NOLLY?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Hectic »

Nolly, all your posts about Not Korina being Korina, and female dogs, are in jest, correct?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 241, Poyzin wrote:
In post 240, Poyzin wrote:3) That is the only read I have thus far stated, yes. I don’t like talking about null reads, and the best argument I’ve read about a lynch candidate is Korina’s points on ”no łynch”.
This is not an excuse, this is simply admitting that I haven’t been very helpful in terms of reads as I don’t have any posts talking about my own. Hectic and Kanna I feel are town, but that isn’t helpful in itself if I don’t provide any evidence for my reasoning, which I haven’t yet done.
And why exactly are you not providing reasoning on Kanna and I being town? Even loose uncertain thoughts are fine.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 214, Kanna wrote:Top tier are naturally townie imo,
Farkran is townie, but I feel like it's more of a ~conscious~ townie
I like this. I think it's NAI for Farkran to tryhard/explain his thought process to look like town, but Kanna picking up on this is a good sign.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 251, Hectic wrote:
In post 245, Null Vote wrote:People though I was on L-1 & I was not hammered -> scum was on my wagoon.
Nolly, let me tell you something:
Any competent scum would double and triple check the votes before hammering someone if they thought they were on L-1. I instantly checked and knew it wasn't L-1 for one.

It's naive thinking to assume there's definitely 1 in 3 scum in your wagon just because sh0s put a fake L-1 out.

@sh0s: Was the fake L-1 intentional or not?
yup

Also I skimmed so far and nothing jumps too quickly or too urgently so I will stop neglecting the game tomorrow I hope. perhaps even sooner
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 243, Not A Korina Alt wrote:If you do not see why I am scumreading No Lynch following that post, you are 100% cult in my eyes. I am apparently scum for
randomly voting him at the start of the game.
Like cult would plan in their PT "Hey, I'm gonna RVS this guy and then go into actually hardcore scumreading them"
I can definitely follow a logic that lead you to scumread nolynch. I kinda agree, for different reasons than yours though. For me, the thing that pings me about nolynch is that he isn't putting enough weight in his reads, and does rather engage different subjects. I have seen some players doing it as town though, and there is still a chance he's pushing you for pressure - but kinda doing it wrong. I like you reacting like that, but again, this could still be a TvT, TvS and even SvS world i need to explore more.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 247, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Ok, I'm going to try to explain this like you're five years old, since you don't understand this:
BEING ON L-1 DOES NOT EQUATE TO HAVING SCUM ON YOUR WAGON FOR A FACT. YOU CAN HAVE AN ALL-TOWN WAGON, OR A WAGON WITH SCUM BEING THE HAMMER VOTE. JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE ON L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED MEANS JACKSHIT.
In post 248, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Scum could've not been on for example. One scum could've been on, and realized it wasn't L-1. Both scum could've been on, but decided against it because it makes both of them obvious, etc.
These, on the other hand, are not good posts in response to that.

While it is true that neither scum nor town would have hammered a L-1 player, thus the sentence from nolynch is bad logic (but not inherently scummy, because it is consistent with what town!nolynch would think), you have failed to include the scenario where nolynch is scum and therefore no scum is on the wagon because the scum is being targeted by the wagon itself. This feels weird, given that you claim to be almost 100% confident nolynch is scum - your answer should have been "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM, YOU DUMBASS" or something like that.

I wonder if korina would be prone to scumslips like that. I'll take note of this.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 254, Hectic wrote:
In post 240, Poyzin wrote:3) That is the only read I have thus far stated, yes. I don’t like talking about null reads, and the best argument I’ve read about a lynch candidate is Korina’s points on ”no łynch”.
This is not an excuse, this is simply admitting that I haven’t been very helpful in terms of reads as I don’t have any posts talking about my own. Hectic and Kanna I feel are town, but that isn’t helpful in itself if I don’t provide any evidence for my reasoning, which I haven’t yet done.
And why exactly are you not providing reasoning on Kanna and I being town? Even loose uncertain thoughts are fine.
This, please.

Also i don't really believe everyone besides those three are null for you. Content has been flowing through the last pages - even if you haven't determined the alignment of someone, you can't say they are completely null. There must be something that pinged you the right or the wrong way.

Poyzin as CL with Korina as cultist? Makes sense?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:09 am

Ok, Fark, you clearly missed my etc.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:09 am

And you're reading way too much into the post.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:11 am

I said scum could've
not
been on the wagon, and I included an etc. You saying I failed to include a scenario is NAI. It's how I think and process these scenarios. It's not a scumslip, it's not a townslip, it's NAI. It's simply how I think. When I went through to think of the scenarios, I just said a wagon in general. I didn't think of any specific alignment when writing it. Kindly please stop reading too much between the lines and try to pull bullshit where there exists none.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:15 am

If you wanna see Scum!Me, look at Newbie 1949. If you wanna know what I know to be Scum!Me, ask.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Null Vote »

In post 249, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Which, tf is your logic about not being hammered? If someone randomly hammers, they die tomorrow. Especially if there's a quickhammer, or something that looks like it.
Which is a win-win for cultist.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Null Vote »

In post 252, Hectic wrote:
In post 172, Null Vote wrote:Not A Korina Alt: Firstly, I don't like that her name and posts say two different things. I am not sure which one to trust. Well, it's NAI I guess.
Wait, what.

IS THIS A SERIOUS READ, NOLLY?
This part of the reads, no.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Null Vote »

In post 253, Hectic wrote:Nolly, all your posts about Not Korina being Korina, and female dogs, are in jest, correct?
Yes.
I find seeing Not Korina raging entertaining.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

COOL

Have I played with your main before, Nolly?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 263, Not A Korina Alt wrote:If you wanna see Scum!Me, look at Newbie 1949. If you wanna know what I know to be Scum!Me, ask.
What would you be doing right now if you were the cult leader?
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:56 pm

If I'm CL, not playing hyper-aggressive like I am atm. Player hyper-aggressive is bad for CL!Me, because if I push a lynch on a townie, I'm the one getting checked tonight. I could bus my teammate, but that'd be risky—especially if it's an A/B setup, and not a C setup—and I'd rather not do it on D1. I'd prefer D2 after I get a recruitment. CL!Me is looking to survive tonight at least so I can hopefully recruit a PR. Additionally, I'd be perfectly fine with outting UTs D1, because if someone claims UT, guess what? I don't target them.
If I'm Town or not CL, I play similarly to how I am right now. Cult!Me wants UT to out, Town!Me doesn't want UT to out, but is ultimately ok with it. Ultimately, my play is to try to act as townie as possible to get recruited if I'm town, and if I'm cult to be the designated D2/D3 lynch with the CL pushing me for the free towncred under the guise of "Oh, clearly he must have been recruited!"

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:03 pm

In post 264, Null Vote wrote:
In post 249, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Which, tf is your logic about not being hammered? If someone randomly hammers, they die tomorrow. Especially if there's a quickhammer, or something that looks like it.
Which is a win-win for cultist.
This is only the case if it's not an A/B column, and the C column. Especially if it's Cult Roleblocker, because if they figure out who the Rolestopper is, cult can guarantee recruitments. If it's CL + Cultist, they can lose the Cultist.

Also, I'm a guy, not a girl. Please use the proper pronouns, ty.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 259, Farkran wrote:
In post 254, Hectic wrote:
This, please.

Also i don't really believe everyone besides those three are null for you. Content has been flowing through the last pages - even if you haven't determined the alignment of someone, you can't say they are completely null. There must be something that pinged you the right or the wrong way.

Poyzin as CL with Korina as cultist? Makes sense?
^^ that’s a good post. Also think NL shouldn’t be so deadset on the quickhammer thing.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Kanna »

Opps wrong quote
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Kanna »

Meant #270 was a good post
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Kanna »

@Farkran; why did you suggest poyzin CL and Korina cultist?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”