Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I just pinged the mods in our discord chat because mastina is threatening me with a ban and I'd rather not get banned.

Mastina has a colored name so she should know how bans work.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Like if mastina is actually going to threaten me with a ban, I'm going to go fucking apeshit and I don't need RC for this.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

mastina isn't a real mod, bitmap PLZ :roll:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Yeah, I was told that mastina wasn't staff and to just ignore her.

Idk I just see colored names and I assume color = staff. Can't blame a programmer for thinking very linearly.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

mafia mods would never ban someone for not posting reads, seriously if you two could stop being shitty to each other for TWO SECONDS
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I just saying I don't fuck around with that "ban" shit ever.

I still think a PR is probably lying btw.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2263, Shadoweh wrote: Dunn thinks you correctly identified fake anger because RC is writing Bitmap's posts :shifty: So you're picking up on bitmap not acting like bitmap, not bitmap being scum
But what's RC's objective writing Bitmap's posts, then? Beyond "Make sure our other teammate who is apparently more jazzed to play this game than her own is well and truly marginalized?"

My suspicion wasn't tonal - I don't have any Bitmap meta, and if anything tone was the reason I
didn't
go hard on Bitmap for a while, because I couldn't tell if it was genuine emotion. I only went on Bitmap when his emotion ended up being so malleable and self-serving.

Like, Shadoweh/Dunn/whoever, I don't think it really changes whether RC wrote them or not. We still need explanations for
why
these posts were written:
In post 1627, Bitmap wrote:RC wants to add something.

He said that him and NSG are here just to lynch scum and not have dank/spicy reads. If you think the read we posted is correct, vote with us.
{vote on hito, NSG with absolutely no opinion on hito, ever}

In post 1882, Bitmap wrote:RC wanted to leave a message here

------

Just wanted to let you guys know that I can't be assed to attempt to carry y'all because most of you guys are like legit un-carriable right now.
{vote on hito, RC has never tried to convince the town or apparently NSG about it}
In post 1884, Bitmap wrote:Can't wait to be done with this game and see town throwing away the advice of 2 paragon level players because people in this game believe they're better than Paragon level yet never get suggested or come even close to it.
{vote on hito, NSG with absolutely no opinion on hito, ever}

And I actually really dislike the idea that I "seize on something I don't understand and decide it must be that way because they're scum". I'm pretty persnicketty about trying to ask questions / set up situations to clarify the reads. I spent a town of time asking Bitmap questions trying to find another explanation for his behavior, and he gleefully punted on answering over and over. How on earth am I supposed to interpret that beyond "caught liar hoping everyone else falls for the AtE?". It's not like I didn't try to figure out what these posts meant before just voting! It's not like he couldn't have given a reason at any time if he wanted to! But it's literally just a patience game where he's hoping that town will get bored with the unrefuted point and just move on. It's not a tunnel to say that I'm not going to change my mind if no one can give me a reason to, doubly so when I gave him so many chances to (which is the reason you give those chances), triply so when the only reason he's not dead already is because jjh and Alisae are dead.
In post 2273, Shadoweh wrote: I think RitCap is really easy to hate in these circumstances, I super, SUPER get why you don't like his posts. I would love to be there with you guys thinking he's the scummiest person on the planet but I'm pretty sure hollistically, with the way Team Mafia is set up, ignoring the clear towntell it gifted us would be wrong. He's really not scum, no matter how much you will him to be for having a pity party.
UT is asleep and implo wasn't 100% cool making the call on my first draft post about this, so I want to tread very very carefully to not get in to talking about the other games beyond objective knowledge. But: let's say it's in fact 100% determined what happens in a world with {bitmap green, NSG red}. That doesn't mean it's 100% determined to NEVER happen in a world with {bitmap red, NSG red}. That would depend on the context between the two games, and we're not allowed to talk about the subjective context in a different game. So it actually matters zilch to me how much NSG likes town; activity here is only a towntell if there's some reason why she would *refuse* to help a teammate who was scum, no matter what, because that's effectively what's being argued here.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Jingle what did you mean here
In post 2199, Jingle wrote: Mena's claim never comes from one of my partners. (Mechanical)
I don't see how Mena's claim has anything to do with his team; is that something you're using to generate reads somehow?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

its not that she would refuse to help a teammate who's scum, its that she wouldn't be the one helping a scum teammate and would be really not good at it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 2247, Bitmap wrote:
I'm going to repeat this again, I'll deny NSG giving reads and helping find the last deep wolf if there's still insinuation that I'm scum.
LOL fuck that VOTE: Bitmap
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2282, hitogoroshi wrote:Jingle what did you mean here
In post 2199, Jingle wrote: Mena's claim never comes from one of my partners. (Mechanical)
I don't see how Mena's claim has anything to do with his team; is that something you're using to generate reads somehow?
If I had been scum this game we would have planned fakeclaims D1 and vig wouldn't have been anywhere near the table.

Mastina should be able to corroborate, but honestly it doesn't matter since I don't think it matters if I'm on the lynch table here.
This is a Parachute.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Okay I just woke up but I’m caught up and feel like making a list (top is top townread, bottom is top scumread)

Chem - first post is a locktown post

hito - Mechanically clear. Scum inventor is possible but that doesn’t make much sense with the targets and the lack of scum kill n2

Mastina - interactions with Menal yesterday didn’t seem faked, as he had to keep twisting his claim to fit hers. That seems like it would be planned out more smoothly if they were partners

Kerset - confirmed their commuter last night, and Mena’s posts about him asceticizing himself don’t make sense if there’s someone on his team who can actually do that.

ofrhz- vig claim, likely never mafia, potential SK but we don’t have to worry about that for now

Jingle - I actually really like a lot of this slot’s posts and reads today after having them at sorta eh tier yesterday

Shadoweh - Towny slot that I bumped down after noticing that they really never talked about Reundo slot at all

Klick - doc claim. Not that towny of a slot, especially if you look at 1969, and actually the more I read I don’t like this slot. I’m not interested in lynching them today but their Bit vote feels reactive in a weird way.

You will note that Bitmap is not on this list

It is because Bitmap is Bitmap tier, which transcends reads
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2159, Bitmap wrote:RC leaves a message here.

-------------------------

Kerset is the scum for a bunch of reasons.

1) Why the fuck would Kerset have done a friendly neighbor on jjh when he clearly had him as scum in {mastina/jjh}. It makes no sense outside of being the possible nightkill so no one has to support that claim. Also, Kerset and his D1 play doesn't resemble the play of someone who can have access to friendly neighbor. They would have been not worried about getting scumread because they can just claim and get townread.
Now it is easy to because you know that he was nightkilled. On n1 i assumed that person, who is preparing a mislynch will live for sure. The thing is that jjh was the scumreading me not the other way. Sure i didn't townread him but i was far from voting him. Is this the scumreading you are talking about?
In post 1748, Kerset wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1727, mastina wrote: jjh I know is a read I have tried to deliberately avoid getting but it should be painfully ridiculously obvious that it is a huge townread--jjh's thoughts lining up with my own, and his reasonable nature, his logic, just the resonance and sheer "that's damn good"ness of them, are things that make him very very strongly town. Now, he said it best; if this falls off later, then it would be a red flag to instantly reevaluate his slot. But failing that, if the type of things he is doing today, continue throughout the game...then I am still pretty confident that this is his towngame.

Mastina is so obviously pocketing jjh. Even newbie would notice this by now. Up from the beginning of this game she was building this up and it is still going on.
or maybe ?
In post 1752, Kerset wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1697, jjh927 wrote:
In post 215, Kerset wrote:
In post 184, Shadoweh wrote:Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
First vote. Not much more to say.
In post 500, Kerset wrote:I guess i should update this as well
VOTE: ofrhz
Second vote. Immediately followed the posting of a readslist which you asked for. On close examination, I think there might be something fucky going on with the timings on when that was posted. There was 1 minute and 21 seconds between Kerset's previous post and that readslist, provided on request for his top scumread. I don't know how long anyone else takes to make readslists but that seems inordinately fast. And then of course he changes his vote because he has to keep up with his reads. Which are awfully conveniently aligned with the emerging ofrhz wagon.
In post 499, Kerset wrote:
In post 497, ofrhz wrote:When you’re done catching up, could I get a quick readslist so I can see where you are?

Kerset
Bitmap
Chemist1422
Alisae

jjh927
Klick
Shadoweh
Gamma Emerald
mastina

Menalque
Jingle
hitogoroshi
ofrhz
Lady Ann
In post 425, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.08

Klick
(4): Alisae, Menalque, hitogoroshi, mastina
ofrhz
(3): Chemist1422, jjh927,
Jingle

Shadoweh
(2): Kerset, Bitmap
hitogoroshi
(2): Shadoweh, Klick
Kerset
(1): ofrhz

Not Voting
(1): Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)
Note: Jingle is bolded as he moved his vote to ofrhz between the votecount being posted and Kerset's vote.
In post 857, Kerset wrote:VOTE: mastina
This was Kerset's last vote. I think it's interesting that it didn't get shifted to me at any point in the little back and forth we had.
In post 850, PenguinPower wrote:
Votecount 1.13

hitogoroshi
(3): Shadoweh, Klick, ofrhz
mastina
(3): Jingle, Bitmap, Alisae
Bitmap
(2): mastina, jjh927
Gamma Emerald
(2): Menalque, Chemist1422
ofrhz
(1): Kerset
Shadoweh
(1): hitogoroshi

Not Voting
(1): Gamma Emerald

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)

Prove of nothing. Really, you are just tryharding to find evidence and result in nothing. I vote the best option and don't move until i find better one. You are the one who find me scum, i find you dummyscummy. Mastina is still top scum, no matter her break or how hard you try to distract me from her. So what that i posted my readlist 1 minute and 21 seconds after previous post? I was typing reply to both klick and ofrhz at the same time, because they both required me to reread things. What is it indicative of?
You are trying to pull crap on me because you desperately want to save your bitmap. I told you my standpoint on jjh and don't try pull any language barrier on me.
Jjh was the best option, because it would show mastina reaction to it. She had a lot of trust in him, so i wanted to see how opportunistic this trust was. Also jjh was awful reader and tunneler, so targeting him would skip the problem of convincing him that FN is real.

In post 2159, Bitmap wrote: 2) You're all assigning town credibility by being on the wagon but instead it's the fucking opposite. As I said before, if Mena's vote is the first vote on the wagon and hard pushing it you can be goddamn sure that his other partner will also be on the wagon as well. Reundo pretty much just outright given up on this game. Strongman or not, scum were'nt going to put themselves in a shitty position by risking to defend him and thus the positions that make the most sense for scum are the early votes. If for some miracle, for some reason, Jingle is somehow conftown, that leaves prettty much kerset and did I forget to mention that his interactions with Reundo were terrible? The "lurkers get no sympathy from me" is bad and is so disgustingly SvS looking post.

3) Your positions as a group in this game just suck.

Klick isn't scum.
Shadoweh isn't scum.
We're not scum.
Mastina isn't scum
Ofrhz isn't scum.

We don't know what ever reasoning mechanically that you're using to clear people outside of all of that but Kerset can easily be claiming commuter as an ascetic role and the reasoning that they claimed friendly neighbor on a target WHO IS DEAD with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of being in an ISO in thread doesn't bode well with me.
It is proveable that i am not ascetic, as i don't have second shot of commuter for sure. What is the point of this concern? Better tell my how did you confirm chemist? For now he counterclaimed mena, when he was cornered and confirmed that failed to target me after i revealed my commute. Chem is not suspicious bc of it but your selection of names is weird.
giv me pagetop :(
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:11 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 3.02

Bitmap
(3): mastina, hitogoroshi, Klick

Not Voting
(6): Kerset, ofrhz, Chemist1422, Bitmap, Shadoweh, Jingle

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
<(") | (")>
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don't feel like ending day yet but if I did I'd vote Bit
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Kerset »

I am catching up so I will leave readlist list:
town
mastina - confirmed
hito - very likely to be confirmed
ofrhz - I don't really see scum, who would go out and say that he is vigilante. What would he be afraid of? He didn't know whenever there is other vig around. Maybe SK could be a thing but there is really not enough evidence to say it.
chemist - He seems to be investigate JOAT, which is a real possibility but i still remember his counterwagoning to reundo. He should prove himself with his third ability.
klick - He is not trying to solve this game. We had jailkeep and protection from inventor. He is in grey null area for me.
shadoweh - Not very active over here. It would be really strange game to have 3 scum, who decided to play this in inactive way.
I would say that last scum is in {jingle, bitmap}. At first i thought that nk1 was made to frame me but maybe bitmap killed him after all. Also the fact that bitmap team is being overly survivalist as VT is a scumtell. Farkran thinks that 1440 points at scum!jingle, because Mena was deliberately lurking. "he was being quiet here in order to hide from Jingle in the other game. Which is why he was lurking.
Because if it was scum Mena in both games with town Jingle he'd have to continue lurking the rest of this one or playing it differently enough.
I'm sure he could do it.
But he didn't have to vanish for a couple of days."
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2106, ofrhz wrote:I thought you were town because NSG had two flipped scum in her PoE

Also I liked NSG’s scumread on Alisae
So why did you pick alisae? Did nsg just convinced you?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 2273, Shadoweh wrote:Maybe this is because I've been dealing with you scumreading me all week hito but I think you seize on something you don't understand and decide it must be that way because they're scum <<
(it would be fair for you to call me a hypocrite for saying this since I basically did it to you back)

I think RitCap is really easy to hate in these circumstances, I super, SUPER get why you don't like his posts. I would love to be there with you guys thinking he's the scummiest person on the planet but I'm pretty sure hollistically, with the way Team Mafia is set up, ignoring the clear towntell it gifted us would be wrong. He's really not scum, no matter how much you will him to be for having a pity party.

I certainly didn't say we don't have scumreads. Dunn just thinks its more worth not lynching to let them work then accidentally lynching a real one because we're so stacked.
Do you have any scumreads? I don't see you offering anything to this game. This whole time you are only coaching us without providing any content.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2286, Chemist1422 wrote:first post is a locktown post
Stop using hyperbole. I’m sure it took you a few pages to get that read.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2290, Kerset wrote:Farkran thinks that 1440 points at scum!jingle, because Mena was deliberately lurking. "he was being quiet here in order to hide from Jingle in the other game. Which is why he was lurking.
Alternative theory, mena was scum in both games and wanted to mitigate “Oh shit he snowed me as scum paranoia” and I fell for it.

I agree that I’m a fine vig/investigation, though, whichever ofhrz decides.
This is a Parachute.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2293, Jingle wrote:
In post 2286, Chemist1422 wrote:first post is a locktown post
Stop using hyperbole. I’m sure it took you a few pages to get that read.
(if you couldn't tell that was a joke since it was on my own slot)

do you have anything else to say to my wall?
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

also fwiw I think my last ability is more useful on klick than anyone else but only marginally
GTKAS

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: Bitmap
My team thinks this is the best option for today and NSG is mia and mod confirmed I won’t get in trouble.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Bitmap »

I’m free
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>