Micro 914: CultD3 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by shos »

@Hectic 307: I wasn't fully grasping the setup. I do think I do understand it now though. You can be sure as scum I would have studied the setup faaar better, lol....
it appears to me now that the setp is actually town sided, in general. Cult win condition is to get a MAJORITY, so without a cult leader, technically they're pretty fucked, even if he dies D2 or D3. The cap makes me think all sorts of things I'd consider as scum which could be cool strategicaly but no reason to expose those. Interesting setup
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by shos »

In post 318, Farkran wrote:
In post 308, shos wrote:
In post 129, Farkran wrote:
In post 126, Hectic wrote:Therefore, we mass claim not UT on DAY 2 to prevent that, rather than day 1.

There's no harm in waiting a day before doing so for the reasons I've already given.
Don't you think that massclaiming UTs on day 2 allows cult to counterclaim better? Suppose we do not claim d1, but instead we claim d2 (to reiterate: this is only about UTs, no other role should claim).

Player A: i am UT!
Player B: i am UT!
Player C: i am UT!
Player D: i am UT!

By day 2, cult will LIKELY have 3 members to work with, two of which are expendable. What do we do with those 4 claims? By doing that during day 1, we can control the damage done by wifom CCs. Either we do that d1, or we don't do that at all, imo. I support doing it though.

pedit: well, nevermind
This post kinda gives me the hibbie-jibbies
Usually such possible abuse of the game is thought out by scum, and
this kinda looks like scum are trying to let scum know what should be done in that case
. Although, it DOES discuss a D2 action so they WILL have time to talk about it N1. I dunno, this setup spec seems far less interesting and might be a way to kill off time and look like you're putting effort into the game.

Let's leave falkran as nullscum for the while
Why do you do this when i just started feeling better about you?

Cult has daytalk. How does scum!farkran "try to let scum know what should be done" IN THE MAIN THREAD?

I mean... you seem to be forcing yourself to push on me by casting shade at every opportunity you get. This is just... a very bad, forced, reachy push on my slot.

Poyzin/shos? Would make sense with . Would make sense that cultist!shos tries mislynch me since i claimed VT and i would be a bad recruit for them.
I simply missed the daytalk thing. Assume I didn't know and reread that, it'll make much more sense lol

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by shos »

In post 323, Farkran wrote:
@mod: i didn't notice salamence has been way over his prod timer. Activity overview says more than 3 days.
He's been prodded.

So anyway, catchup finished. Where do I park my vote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by shos »

Farkran - null leaning scum
Not A Korina Alt - most likely town due to meta. hard to read with all the bullshit slinged everywhere
Salamence20 - ????????
No łynch - probably town
Hectic - also probably town. he makes sense most places. not sure I saw genuine attempts there but for now this stays

I dunno wtf to think with all these:
Bingle
Kanna
Poyzin

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

I'll sleep on it anf vote tomorrow

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 305, Kanna wrote:@Farkran;what do you think about No Lynch?
I forgot to answer this during catchup

Nolynch is... not entirely town, not entirely cultist, not entirely CL. He's not null in a literal sense, because i do have notes and thoughts about him, but i am trying to sort the interactions between him and poyzin/korina + shos now. Like, i think nolynch might be a relevant counterwagon to poyzin, but if i had to choose i'd choose to lynch poyzin
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Bingle »

@all: why not shos?

@shos: what’s with the abundance of fake ass townslips?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 326, shos wrote:I simply missed the daytalk thing. Assume I didn't know and reread that, it'll make much more sense lol
My issue with you now is that SOME paranoia and inquisitiveness makes sense and is a sane town trait. Trying to shade every post i make, on the other hand, is starting to look like you actually want to remove me at all costs, even when your reasoning has a wrong premise.

Even if you genuinely forgot about daytalk, why was your first thought about me trying to inform my partners on what to do? You seem to be inductively placing bad faith in my content, rather than deducing scumminess from it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 326, shos wrote:I simply missed the daytalk thing. Assume I didn't know and reread that, it'll make much more sense lol
Isn't daytalk assumed in games nowadays? I don't remember the last time I saw a game without daytalk for scum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Bingle »

I've done a couple in the last couple of years.

A rerun of the 8 year old newbie and one where communication roles were the conceit pop to mind, but yeah, that's kinda one of the fakeass townslips.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 331, Bingle wrote:@all: why not shos?

@shos: what’s with the abundance of fake ass townslips?
?????
In post 332, Farkran wrote:
My issue with you now is that SOME paranoia and inquisitiveness makes sense and is a sane town trait. Trying to shade every post i make, on the other hand, is starting to look like you actually want to remove me at all costs, even when your reasoning has a wrong premise.

Even if you genuinely forgot about daytalk, why was your first thought about me trying to inform my partners on what to do? You seem to be inductively placing bad faith in my content, rather than deducing scumminess from it.
No, I didn't even vote you yet
That was also my first thought about Nolynch's say with the L-1 hammer danger. You're not alone. But I did realize that on his case this is imperative for town to be aware of, whereas with your case it is actually still debatable. I also did have the reservation about N1 talk (even with the mistake of daytalk) so that still didn't make me autovote you. I don't understand how you think I'm forcibly trying to kill you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by shos »

In post 333, Hectic wrote:
Isn't daytalk assumed in games nowadays? I don't remember the last time I saw a game without daytalk for scum.
In post 334, Bingle wrote:I've done a couple in the last couple of years.

A rerun of the 8 year old newbie and one where communication roles were the conceit pop to mind, but yeah, that's kinda one of the fakeass townslips.
Sorry guys I actually haven't been here 'nowadays'. I haven't played in 18 months and am now back. Back then daytalk was considered super powerful BTW, and quite rare - if this has changed in site meta I had no idea

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by shos »

Also I kinda realize it is my fault I'm being attacked after the catch-up as I literally didn't even vote after it, but I'm really having trouble here. My best vote right now can go half heartesly only to poyzin, but I heavily suspect this is newbtown.

So here's something
Got a scumread? Good, explain to me why and make me sheep you.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Farkran »

Readlist v3

TOWN
Kanna
Hectic
Bingle

Korina
Salamence
Nolynch

Shos
Poyzin

SCUM

The only difference in placements from the previous readlist is shos moved back down to the scum area, but there is actually another difference - i am now confident enough on the green people that i will never lynch there today, and i strongly want to promote a lynch within the red people.

I feel there is a significant amount of agreement bias in pretty much all the presented reads so far, so i'd like to have a sanity check about the current gamestate. I have seen people taking hard stances (korina vs bingle and nolynch, bingle vs shos, hectic vs shos, farkran vs poyzin and now shos), and people who didn't - sometimes trying to form reads, sometimes not even that. I think it is time that everyone takes a stance and says who is his highest scumread, detailing his reasons. Or highest townreads and why you wouldn't lynch within them.

Personally i still have found no reason to remove my vote from poyzin, and the resistance displayed by slots such as shos makes me more confident about a red (purple?) flip there. I mean, i just read shos ISO and it seems that most of his content is based on either agreement bias or nothing at all. I had the impression he was doing better during the setup spec part several pages ago, but then he proceeded to shade both my previous readlist and my own setup-based strategy, in the meanwhile whiteknighting poyzin for ... no reason at all.

I think nolynch and one in {poyzin, shos} would be viable as the two main wagons for today - i will side with those voting the latter. If there is any objection to this procedure, please let me know why
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:53 am

Post by shos »

I still don't manage to recall why you scumread me, btw

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 339, shos wrote:I still don't manage to recall why you scumread me, btw
1. The only stances you have taken are out of agreement/disagreement bias or consensus bias
2. Trying to inductively shade my posts is scummy

If you have any hard stance you wish to share with us, it is now the moment to do so. Apparently you have parked your vote on bingle for disagreeing on setup talk. Explain why your vote is still there, or move it where you think it's useful.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:55 am

Post by shos »

"inductively shade my posts"? I outright called you scummy there, and even if what you said was true I don't see how that makes me scum if you disregard what you call "disagreement bias". What sort of bullshit is that? It looks like you're trying to massage the word OMGUS into fancier words so that your argument looks good.

Re:1
Soooo....let's examine my "hard" reads? I dunno, I said quite clearly for example that the fact NL pointed the whole L-1 hammer thing was townie as fuck. Did I say I agree? Disagree? Anything?
I claimed outright that you making a full-playerlist readslist when the game has like 2 posts is bad. Oh did I use the word bad? Don't think so - what I said was that looked like scum trying to get by with useless and contentless posts that look long and as such make you look townie.

I'd rather park my vote elsewhere now
VOTE: Falkland

If you TRULY have a scumread on me, convince me. Should you succeed in making me think you scumread me, I'll unvote. Promise.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Farkran »

Good. Now try to convince other people and let's see what comes out of that.

Besides, i think you are >rand non-CL cultist.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:21 am

Post by shos »

Honestly don't know if scum or stupid by bow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:21 am

Post by shos »

( no offense)

Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 302, Hectic wrote:
In post 225, Null Vote wrote:
In post 220, Farkran wrote:@Nolynch are you willing to vote poyzin with me? I really don't like those kind of prodges
VOTE: poyzin
Nolly, why did you sheep Farkran in the above post considering-
In post 172, Null Vote wrote:Farkran:I have already played with him one game under my alt and I am very paranoid of him. Too towny to be town. I need to check out scum games of his before making a read here.
you hold this opinion of him in your reads list?

And what was your read on Poyzin at that point?
I can't read Farkran. As town he is way too blatant town. I briefly looked at his scumgame and he is also towny in them. I guess the best course of action is to read him by PoE. For that I need content from AFK slots. That's why I am voting Poyzin right now.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07 am

Post by shos »

Why is nobody talking

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Bingle »

Eh, sorry, I got caught up in designing setups.

Anyways, and reason for the easily provable lie?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Bingle »

Any reason not and reason. Stupid phone.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 343, shos wrote:Honestly don't know if scum or stupid by bow
Explain yourself to the class

We want to hear more
Farkran is back poggers