Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Either that or Skitter was supposed to bus RC for cred. TW was their victim to set this up as RC wasn’t supposed to go down until D2. The third then could be literally anyone.

Ugh trying to sort RC is a pita.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 4262, Saudade wrote:Hello Ico, im mason
You know what I actually believe this lol
In post 4263, Saudade wrote:Who is your #1 scumread
Ehh, scumreads are hard to come by this game. I've got heaps of townreads tho. Scum is somewhere in like (skitter, ari, tris, flopz). RC was a big townread of mine until he went after Math. On D1 he did the same to the worst. I really don't know what to make of RC.
In post 4269, Saudade wrote:I like mathblade the most right now, with a grain of skitter
I don't really like skitter that much, mostly because of her reads progression on my slot. But it's not much, and I do like most of her other posts so yeah.

Would lynch Ari today.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Well except a small subset. You know who you are.

Pedit I would be willing to but I kinda think maybe not. I am trying to revisit that read. If Ari happens I wouldn’t mind as they aren’t playing but I think getting RC with better reads if town or sorting him if scum has to be a priority since he is attacking the town block.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4301, Iconeum wrote:
In post 4262, Saudade wrote:Hello Ico, im mason
You know what I actually believe this lol
In post 4263, Saudade wrote:Who is your #1 scumread
Ehh, scumreads are hard to come by this game. I've got heaps of townreads tho. Scum is somewhere in like (skitter, ari, tris, flopz). RC was a big townread of mine until he went after Math. On D1 he did the same to the worst. I really don't know what to make of RC.
In post 4269, Saudade wrote:I like mathblade the most right now, with a grain of skitter
I don't really like skitter that much, mostly because of her reads progression on my slot. But it's not much, and I do like most of her other posts so yeah.

Would lynch Ari today.
Vote Skitter with me. I want to sort her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: skitter

Really tempted to just go after RC who is now trying to openwolf imo by going after the townblock as you say
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4304, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: skitter

Really tempted to just go after RC who is now trying to openwolf imo by going after the townblock as you say
It’s tempting but if RC is scum his end goal is to be lynched today so we need to extract as much out of the day if we decide RC is scum.

Plus there’s this whole if RC is scum either he’s trying to throw shade on a protective or create one where none exists to deep wolf with the “no kill” theory. Would be nice to sort which. Do you follow Ico?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: skitter50
time to dance!
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 4297, MathBlade wrote:Can you see if RC+Skitter is a viable thing? Or am I in left field?
nah youre good
i had this thought too when they started to 1v1 it looks like theatre
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4307, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 4297, MathBlade wrote:Can you see if RC+Skitter is a viable thing? Or am I in left field?
nah youre good
i had this thought too when they started to 1v1 it looks like theatre
Can you please post more or be more descript? It’s hard to get a grasp of you when your posts are so few and uncommunicative.

What made you think this?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also would love your skitter vote? Either that or RC Xtom? If they are there please disregard by bad memory.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Uh, so Math's response to RC's accusations was to attach RC not his points.

Im all in and my team is behind me!
Vote]Math
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

"Buddying and making no pushes" is such a misrep of my play btw imo
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

VOTE: Math

Iunno what happened in that last one lmao
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4312, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Math

You must mean your scum team.

I know Nancy is not an early bird, she’s probably asleep. Creature would check out after post 12 whatever his alignment as he’s not playing. Auro I haven’t met but your entire team agreeing seems to be a bit of a stretch considering I have been scum with both Nancy and Creature before.

And yes I made a point not to indulge RC’s childish wagon. I still won’t as it’s still just spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

ok
In post 4299, Saudade wrote:never saw skitter have more than 3 votes on her ever in my life tbh
here you go my dude
thats 4
VOTE: skitter
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 4313, MathBlade wrote:

I know Nancy is not an early bird, she’s probably asleep. Creature would check out after post 12 whatever his alignment as he’s not playing. Auro I haven’t met but your entire team agreeing seems to be a bit of a stretch considering I have been scum with both Nancy and Creature before.

And yes I made a point not to indulge RC’s childish wagon. I still won’t as it’s still just spam.
I talked it over with them last night. Auro agreed, Nancy said go for it, and Creature in a non-entity.

I merely did not just on it because I was hoping you would prove us wrong. The immediate discrediting of RC did it for me tho!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Aristophanes »

What even is this Skitter wagon!?!?

I've gotta look into it at some point
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4315, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4313, MathBlade wrote:

I talked it over with them last night. Auro agreed, Nancy said go for it, and Creature in a non-entity.

I merely did not just on it because I was hoping you would prove us wrong. The immediate discrediting of RC did it for me tho!
Your entire team can’t agree if Creature is a non entity. A non entity is simply that.

Creature couldn’t be bothered with reading in Heroes Wanted (game which we played together). There’s no way your team agreed like you claimed. Plus I find there’s no way anyone could read 4000 posts that fast and not have their brain Swiss cheese.

No pushes is now indeed inaccurate. You have one now. With very coincidental timing. I refuse to play RC’s game. Deal with it. If you want to case me go ahead but I think you’ll find I am very much obvTown for a reason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4316, Aristophanes wrote:What even is this Skitter wagon!?!?

Yes you should, especially if you truly do scumread me. I doubt it but I mean if you do you should try to figure out why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 4318, MathBlade wrote:

Yes you should, especially if you truly do scumread me. I doubt it but I mean if you do you should try to figure out why.
:roll:

I mean that this kinda popped up out of the blue and I want to look into why and how so I can glean intentions and alignments.

Why and how are you using that to be snide about my read on you?
Honestly.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 4317, MathBlade wrote:Your entire team can’t agree if Creature is a non entity. A non entity is simply that.
He replaced in after being hammered and is literally not engaging with TM.

Not that that matters because you are, once again, arguing around the point.
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4319, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4318, MathBlade wrote:

:roll:

I mean that this kinda popped up out of the blue and I want to look into why and how so I can glean intentions and alignments.

Why and how are you using that to be snide about my read on you?
Honestly.
Because quite simply put RC thinks very little of me as either alignment. The mention of the no kill argument while pushing me claiming to be a gambiter was very much spoonfed from someone who only has limited experience with my scummeta.

My biggest rule for scum is if town is being stupid let them continue to be stupid and encourage it. Gambits are only if I and/or my team am not in a secure position. With the gamestate it was the end of D1, none of that applied. This means that skitter who has only seen Extra Communication in which I replaced a heavily scumread slot, and Nancy with whom I replaced into a slot that Titus bombed would naturally think I lean towards gambits. My scum game is much more control and that misrep would only come from players feeding RC information. RC quite frankly thinks I suck at mafia and probably less than a bug. So mainly the more he pushes and flails the more he gives out. It’s quite funny actually.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4320, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4317, MathBlade wrote:Your entire team can’t agree if Creature is a non entity. A non entity is simply that.
He replaced in after being hammered and is literally not engaging with TM.

Not that that matters because you are, once again, arguing around the point.
Quite frankly I am not.

I am scumhunting despite absolute stupidity and think I found why.

The fact you’re chainsawing so hard forests are complaining is hilarious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: I found Ari

Here’s a meme for you Ico.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Note to self:
Any pushback against Math is a chainsaw.
- Jingle

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”