Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Frank »

I'm a little drunk right now but like

I don't think gobble is handling his pressure well and deflecting to me and saying the way looker voted me is scummy now when he said the opposite earlier bothers me. However I have a pretty common history of seeing the bad in people who say bad things about me so I don't want to give that too much merit. Plus it just seems too easy, he'd almost certainly get lynched after my flip I think so why bother doing that as scum?

I still think a50 is a good lynch. I would compromise on BBmolla. Probably wont lynch gobble.

If you guys do lynch gobble and he flips town then I think we need to lynch PP.

I don't remember what my logic is for that last part so I'll explain it tomorrow when my brain can work more gooder
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:19 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2450, Frank wrote:I don't think gobble is handling his pressure well and deflecting to me and
saying the way looker voted me is scummy now when he said the opposite earlier
bothers me.
Where did I say this? I said Looker was obfuscating his vote. Then Rb told me to ignore Looker’s end of life actions so I did. But then I actually looked at the vca and came up with my hypothesis about you and Looker.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:26 am

Post by popsofctown »

Frank go ahead and vote gobble it's not a hammer anyway.
I don't really want to hear a Custer's last stand on Monday, I think it's scum indicative to need one since a townie who gets lynched has a 75% winrate here and a Mafiosi who gets lynched has a 0% winrate here, and in the event this is a miss game tempo matters a little sometimes etc
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:31 am

Post by gobbledygook »

So even if I’m town you don’t want to listen to me because...?

Thanks, pops.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

If you are town I don't want to listen to you, then vote you anyway, it's minus EV because lethargic towns lose more.

I feel like there is a very low likelihood you will persuade me to vote elsewhere at this point.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 am

Post by gobbledygook »

if you can wait 12 hours that would be great
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

I can stop canvassing for votes for 12 hours
I can't promise not to have a turkey sub when I go to Subway today
"Well, I..."
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:05 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Oh god subway

Go anywhere else but that place
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:06 am

Post by popsofctown »

If you selfhammer I will go to Jersey Mike's, and I will get the ham and cheese sandwich
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

that offer is not valid because you can't bribe in a mafia game, turkey from a sandwich chain of the most ill repute will be filling my stomach no matter where you vote :)
"Well, I..."
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:09 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Get some cold cuts girl
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:57 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Half way done with my activity flow, but I am going to take a break for football and also to make an argument for why I am less likely to be scum than other players.

- Given that the setup is apparently goon/goon/strongman, advocating for myself to get shot after messing up makes zero sense. If I am strongman, I do not think I would have messed up given that PenguinPower made the strongman pretty central in everyone's minds.
- Furthermore, after everyone added me to the vig list and after I asked profii to kill me, if my scumteam IS about to lose the strongman, they would HAVE to kill the protectives (skitter and PenguinPower) or else that pair literally just lynches everyone else and wins in 3P LyLo due to how their roles work together. Obviously, neither Skitter nor PenguinPower died so that is a point in my favor
- I think Nona's vote on me is indicative that I am town. She placed that vote with very little basis and then never defended it
- My pressure on Looker before the guilty was revealed. If I was going to save a teammate, it would be Looker not Nicholai given the public sentiment regarding Nicholai was very bad
- I think my play has generally been town other than the skitter/me mess up
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Frank »

In post 2451, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2450, Frank wrote:I don't think gobble is handling his pressure well and deflecting to me and
bothers me.
Where did I say this? I said Looker was obfuscating his vote. Then Rb told me to ignore Looker’s end of life actions so I did. But then I actually looked at the vca and came up with my hypothesis about you and Looker.
I'm kinda with rb on the whole thing. I don't think lookers votes at the end mattered. Looking into it is just wifom.

I guess I misunderstood your original comments but it's really weird for you to just go from bb/a50 to me when neither of the former were looking like likely lynches.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Frank »

In post 2461, gobbledygook wrote:I think Nona's vote on me is indicative that I am town. She placed that vote with very little basis and then never defended it
In post 1924, Looker wrote:I just want to say that Kerset played phenomenally, and VOTE: Frank. I'm a 1-shot PGO and I didn't arm last night. Are we really all claiming? If we are, Frank, if not Frank, then no one.
In post 841, Nicholai wrote:i will vote for someone random to be helpful. VOTE: Frank i didn't check the votecount before voting so i'm really sorry if this is hammer it was really an accident and don't scumread me for it but i haven't read so had no way of knowing.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:07 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2462, Frank wrote:
bothers me.
I'm kinda with rb on the whole thing. I don't think lookers votes at the end mattered. Looking into it is just wifom.

I guess I misunderstood your original comments but it's really weird for you to just go from bb/a50 to me when neither of the former were looking like likely lynches.
I don't really understand your last sentence. Why is it weird that I go to you when none of the former were looking like lynches?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:08 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2463, Frank wrote:
In post 2461, gobbledygook wrote:I think Nona's vote on me is indicative that I am town. She placed that vote with very little basis and then never defended it
In post 1924, Looker wrote:I just want to say that Kerset played phenomenally, and VOTE: Frank. I'm a 1-shot PGO and I didn't arm last night. Are we really all claiming? If we are, Frank, if not Frank, then no one.
In post 841, Nicholai wrote:i will vote for someone random to be helpful. VOTE: Frank i didn't check the votecount before voting so i'm really sorry if this is hammer it was really an accident and don't scumread me for it but i haven't read so had no way of knowing.
Erm, you can't really have your cake and eat it too if you're going to discount my Looker > vote Frank analysis and then immediately turn around and use Looker > vote Frank analysis to say you're town.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Frank »

In post 2461, gobbledygook wrote:Half way done with my activity flow, but I am going to take a break for football and also to make an argument for why I am less likely to be scum than other players.

- Given that the setup is apparently goon/goon/strongman, advocating for myself to get shot after messing up makes zero sense. If I am strongman, I do not think I would have messed up given that PenguinPower made the strongman pretty central in everyone's minds.
- Furthermore, after everyone added me to the vig list and after I asked profii to kill me, if my scumteam IS about to lose the strongman, they would HAVE to kill the protectives (skitter and PenguinPower) or else that pair literally just lynches everyone else and wins in 3P LyLo due to how their roles work together. Obviously, neither Skitter nor PenguinPower died so that is a point in my favor
- I think Nona's vote on me is indicative that I am town. She placed that vote with very little basis and then never defended it
- My pressure on Looker before the guilty was revealed. If I was going to save a teammate, it would be Looker not Nicholai given the public sentiment regarding Nicholai was very bad
- I think my play has generally been town other than the skitter/me mess up
on the whole though I agree with a lot of what gobble is saying here. Not to mention if he's the last scum (and 99.9999% a PR) why would he fakeclaim jailor? I don't really agree that his team wouldn't just kill profii in that scenario but I do think his play makes no sense as scum here given the circumstances.

I really don't agree with lynching someone that I think is town here just for morale or whatever. Why don't we just do a50 or BB?
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Frank »

In post 2465, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2463, Frank wrote:
Erm, you can't really have your cake and eat it too if you're going to discount my Looker > vote Frank analysis and then immediately turn around and use Looker > vote Frank analysis to say you're town.
I'm not saying those votes make me town. I'm saying from
your
perspective if it makes you town it should make me town too. Especially when both of the flipped scum did the thing to me that nona doing to you makes you town.

I'm just pointing out an invalid perspective.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Frank »

In post 2464, gobbledygook wrote:
bothers me.

I don't really understand your last sentence. Why is it weird that I go to you when none of the former were looking like lynches?
Like you waited
until
they no longer looked likely to attack me. After saying you thought the scum was in them. Also it happened after you accrued 3 votes.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Frank »

I want to believe you're town gobble you're just making it very hard for me right now
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:13 am

Post by gobbledygook »

For the record my preliminary activity flow analysis does indicate that A50 is the scum, I'm just waiting on ~things to come together. I want to do my due diligence when it comes to Frank though because no one is talking about him.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:14 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2469, Frank wrote:I want to believe you're town gobble you're just making it very hard for me right now
Makes sense, if you're town and some random turkey comes at you all fisticuffs with what you think are bad premises I would feel the same
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:15 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 2468, Frank wrote:
bothers me.

Like you waited
until
they no longer looked likely to attack me. After saying you thought the scum was in them. Also it happened after you accrued 3 votes.
I mean I think the obvious hole in this train of thought is why didn't I flip on bob since people have been wanting his lynch for literally the entire game AND he has 2 votes already. It doesn't really make sense for scum me to go after you, of all people left in the lynch pool.
Frank
Frank
Goon
Frank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Frank »

In post 2472, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2468, Frank wrote:
bothers me.

Like you waited
until
I mean I think the obvious hole in this train of thought is why didn't I flip on bob since people have been wanting his lynch for literally the entire game AND he has 2 votes already. It doesn't really make sense for scum me to go after you, of all people left in the lynch pool.
This is true. I'm not voting you for good reason man I think I see in you what the others can't or do not want to. I just need you to work with me instead of being paranoid about me
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:22 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why did you speculate that there were more than 3 mafia when the PRs were revealing on Day 1? I find that to be a little odd because that seems very
not
normal for mini normal games.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”