Micro 914: CultD3 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Farkran »

@Bingle i did not understand your post :(
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

@mod sorry if i insist but salamence has been away for more than 4 days now, and there are multiple people asking for content from the silent slots
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 351, Farkran wrote:
@mod sorry if i insist but salamence has been away for more than 4 days now, and there are multiple people asking for content from the silent slots
Salamence20 has been prodded already. I haven't prodded him exactly on 48 hours mark, which causes a delay. Rules require me to wait at least 48 hours
after user prod
, not 96 hours after last user post. I can't look for replacement yet. I am deeply sorry for inconvenience.
giv me pagetop :(
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 350, Farkran wrote:@Bingle i did not understand your post :(
Shos has been scum in two recently completed games:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81377
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81331

One of which I modded. Both featured daychat, and he expressed no surprise over this in either. There is no similar towngame where he expresses the belief that daychat is new or unique.

Daychat became the standard for Newbies sometime in late 2014 iirc. While it was (and still should be) considered a powerful tool for scum, it was by no means uncommon. Shos's argument that he was unaware of daychat being regular rings hollow, especially in the light of the fact that in the time frame of 6 months prior to his expressed date of absence through today I can remember two or three games that didn't have day chat total (Coincidentally, all games I modded).

His lie is both provable and easily proven, and further I expect he knew that I would prove it, which begs the question of WHY he was lying in the first place. My instinct is that it points to him as CL because it came AFTER I discussed the CL not using a too wolfy to be a wolf strategy and in conjunction with:

Also, he's overly self conscious about how he's seen in posts like , he seems more interesting in discrediting reads than building his own like in , and he also lied in a pretty obvious manner in .

Plus, there's this weird silence when I try to get people to talk about him.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 352, Kerset wrote:Salamence20 has been prodded already. I haven't prodded him exactly on 48 hours mark, which causes a delay. Rules require me to wait at least 48 hours after user prod, not 96 hours after last user post. I can't look for replacement yet. I am deeply sorry for inconvenience.
It's cool. Go by the rules you set forth at the beginning of the game unless you have a really big reason to change things. Also, for future reference, your modding color is kinda hard to read on MafSilver despite being fine on Sepia and really sharp on Black and you might want to try 24 hours after a prod for a replace. Note: both of these are personal preference things and it's completely fine if you ignore the advice.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

BTW:

Subject: Micro 901 | Penguin Mafia, The Third | Mafia PT
shos wrote:AYE!

I've just lost a bastard game as town (we really had no chance) but Drew was there. I pulled a "L-1" fakevote at the beginning of the game. will do it again in hope that drew catches onto this
Shos is exactly the type of person who would fake a townslip as scum, and the lie in 328 is that Korina is playing to his town-in-a-cult-game meta when he rolled VT in the first game I linked and his play is VERY different there and here, which was and .
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

Now, before you go ahead and vote shos, I still want everyone to answer:

Why not shos?

I'm not ready to end the day by any means.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 352, Kerset wrote:
In post 351, Farkran wrote:
Salamence20 has been prodded already. I haven't prodded him exactly on 48 hours mark, which causes a delay. Rules require me to wait at least 48 hours
after user prod
, not 96 hours after last user post. I can't look for replacement yet. I am deeply sorry for inconvenience.
Sorry, i was used to 24 hours after prod. My mistake.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

I have not much to add about shos other than i don't think he's CL, but he might be covering the CL. I can still compromise on him if the deadline nears, but i see poyzin or even nolynch as higher CL equity.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 358, Farkran wrote:i don't think he's CL
Why not?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Bingle »

Also, how do you feel about my nl is twtbacl argument?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Bingle »

@mod, may I request preemptive prods on Poyz, Kanna and Hectic as per your activity rules? Don't bother with notKori, I'm pretty sure he's V/LA weekends.

Hectic has been prodded. His prod will be official, if his doesn't return by (expired on 2020-01-21 01:06:00).
Last edited by Kerset on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 359, Bingle wrote:
Why not?
I think that, in a game where there are a fair quantity of newbies or at least recent join dates, people would be more inclined to play by the manual rather than subverting it. Cultist making himself viable for a (hopefully for him) later lynch makes sense, CL drawing full attention from all the most inquisitive slots makes... less sense. Wifom is king, as usual, and i won't rule out the possibility of shos being CL but i think he's <rand CL and >rand other cult.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 360, Bingle wrote:Also, how do you feel about my nl is twtbacl argument?
I don't think nolynch is too wolfy. He is average wolfy. Fits with CL, more than shos. But nolynch looks more town than both shos and poyzin, and i'd like to verify there first.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

Sorry, was busy today.

Anyway, Bingle is very convincing; you can count me tentatively on board. Gonna do some other stuff but will come back and do some digging on shos.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Poyzin »

In post 291, Farkran wrote:
In post 278, Poyzin wrote:-snip-
I admit i am tunneling at this point, but why would you only consider Hectic and Kanna for that specific reasoning? I mean, even in your quotes they are mostly talking about me and my posts. How i am not included in that specific reasoning? I could see disagreement bias since i am pushing you, but i'd like to ask you what makes me less town than kanna and hectic from your POV if you assume i am pushing "player x" instead of "poyzin".
You’re probably town, but I don’t think I can make a proper read of your alignment based on your tunnel on me without it being impacted by my personal opinions about it. “No lynch” player is probably a cultist, but I’m not sure about if they are the cult leader.

Kind of curious if Kanna decides to say that they get “weak town” vibes off of my post that town read them; seems like Kanna wants to give me assurance that I’m “onto something” with my reads.

My vote isn’t really useful right now so I’m going to place it somewhere more useful.

VOTE: No łynch. This would be L-2.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

Why not shos?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by shos »

In post 353, Bingle wrote:
In post 350, Farkran wrote:@Bingle i did not understand your post :(
Shos has been scum in two recently completed games:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81377
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81331

One of which I modded. Both featured daychat, and he expressed no surprise over this in either. There is no similar towngame where he expresses the belief that daychat is new or unique.

Daychat became the standard for Newbies sometime in late 2014 iirc. While it was (and still should be) considered a powerful tool for scum, it was by no means uncommon. Shos's argument that he was unaware of daychat being regular rings hollow, especially in the light of the fact that in the time frame of 6 months prior to his expressed date of absence through today I can remember two or three games that didn't have day chat total (Coincidentally, all games I modded).

His lie is both provable and easily proven, and further I expect he knew that I would prove it, which begs the question of WHY he was lying in the first place. My instinct is that it points to him as CL because it came AFTER I discussed the CL not using a too wolfy to be a wolf strategy and in conjunction with:

Also, he's overly self conscious about how he's seen in posts like , he seems more interesting in discrediting reads than building his own like in , and he also lied in a pretty obvious manner in .

Plus, there's this weird silence when I try to get people to talk about him.
that is such a good case I almost votes myself

Except..
These two games were the first ones I played in two years. In one I was scum, lynched D1 because I sucked, and in one I was town, only recruited to cult before endgame. Both games were bastard and I don't see how that should suddenly make me reflect on site meta.
Also I haven't played newbie games in years, and even before my hiatus most games did not have daytalk. So far so good re: fact check in your case.

Now you claim that I "knew you would prove my lie". Let's say I did. Why on Earth would I do that as scum?..and for the record, why on Earth would I think you will "prove" this? I don't know you.

Lemme look at those townslips
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by shos »

All those posts are setup specs, I dont understand

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by shos »

"Lied in a pretty obvious manner in 328"
..?
That's my readlist, what?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by shos »

In post 358, Farkran wrote:I have not much to add about shos other than i don't think he's CL, but he might be covering the CL. I can still compromise on him if the deadline nears, but i see poyzin or even nolynch as higher CL equity.
Can we Lynch this please
Falkran keeps always calling people scum and then not voting them because they are not the cult leader. Possible cult PRs are not good lynches for D1? Put your money where your mouth is

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 362, Farkran wrote:
In post 359, Bingle wrote:
Why not?
I think that, in a game where there are a fair quantity of newbies or at least recent join dates, people would be more inclined to play by the manual rather than subverting it. Cultist making himself viable for a (hopefully for him) later lynch makes sense, CL drawing full attention from all the most inquisitive slots makes... less sense. Wifom is king, as usual, and i won't rule out the possibility of shos being CL but i think he's <rand CL and >rand other cult.
This is so bullshit
Its like his own form of buddying

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 370, shos wrote:
In post 358, Farkran wrote:I have not much to add about shos other than i don't think he's CL, but he might be covering the CL. I can still compromise on him if the deadline nears, but i see poyzin or even nolynch as higher CL equity.
Can we Lynch this please
Falkran keeps always calling people scum and then not voting them because they are not the cult leader. Possible cult PRs are not good lynches for D1? Put your money where your mouth is
I did this on two people, you and korina. Korina has redeemed himself later, so i'm off him for now. You could be cultist or cult PR. Nolynch could be CL.

But i am voting my highest CL read, aka poyzin. That's the correct play here, and suggesting i should switch to you is not convincing, especially after you waved on poyzin being "newbtown" and attacking the one who is voting him. Tunnel? Maybe. Reasons to think i am wrong? None.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 365, Poyzin wrote:
In post 291, Farkran wrote:
In post 278, Poyzin wrote:-snip-
I admit i am tunneling at this point, but why would you only consider Hectic and Kanna for that specific reasoning? I mean, even in your quotes they are mostly talking about me and my posts. How i am not included in that specific reasoning? I could see disagreement bias since i am pushing you, but i'd like to ask you what makes me less town than kanna and hectic from your POV if you assume i am pushing "player x" instead of "poyzin".
You’re probably town, but I don’t think I can make a proper read of your alignment based on your tunnel on me without it being impacted by my personal opinions about it. “No lynch” player is probably a cultist, but I’m not sure about if they are the cult leader.

Kind of curious if Kanna decides to say that they get “weak town” vibes off of my post that town read them; seems like Kanna wants to give me assurance that I’m “onto something” with my reads.

My vote isn’t really useful right now so I’m going to place it somewhere more useful.

VOTE: No łynch. This would be L-2.
Is nolynch your highest CL read? Are there any other? Have you got a lynchpool for today?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Kanna »

@Poyzin; why No Lynch? Also what did you think of Bingle’s case on shos?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”