dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:09 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 394, lucca261 wrote:imaspy is 85% town.

also, look at this . looks like a robot wrote this. wtf.
could be because I have some special glasses that made me read that post like: "hey.people.who.are.playing.with.me. i.am.town.on.this.game.of.mafia. for.town.to.win.we.need.to.lynch.mafia. dont.pay.attention.to.me.im.so.level.headed. subscribe.for.more.great.analysis. thanks."

VOTE: Iconeum

thoughts?
Didn't you just imply that I am not acting town, why not vote for me?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:13 am

Post by lucca261 »

Do not worry, I'll be voting for you soon. I'm just trying to finish my catch-up so I don't end up missing a claim or some shit like that.

By the way, why the sudden agressiveness? This is not consistent with the rest of your content, even with people who were scumreading you? I would like your comments on my other posts, also. What do you think?
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:15 am

Post by dawoodle »

In post 394, lucca261 wrote:imaspy is 85% town.

also, look at this . looks like a robot wrote this. wtf.
could be because I have some special glasses that made me read that post like: "hey.people.who.are.playing.with.me. i.am.town.on.this.game.of.mafia. for.town.to.win.we.need.to.lynch.mafia. dont.pay.attention.to.me.im.so.level.headed. subscribe.for.more.great.analysis. thanks."

VOTE: Iconeum

thoughts?
Am I the only one that actually looked at the post that he referenced?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:16 am

Post by dsjstr »

Why do you see my comment as being aggressive? Since we are only using words we are not able to convey or perceive real emotion.
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:17 am

Post by dawoodle »

As an aside, how do you like to specific posts instead of quoting them? I haven't been able to figure that out yet.
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:19 am

Post by dawoodle »

In post 398, lucca261 wrote:I actually did not see that the deadline was so close, lol
I realize that we are 2/3 of the way through the day, but I still wouldn't consider 3 days close to the deadline.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by dsjstr »

If it is a post right after I just post without quoting. From an outside perspective do you think that type of posting is good or can it be confusing?
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:25 am

Post by dawoodle »

I mistyped. I meant how do you link with the number of the post like lucca did in most of his posts (#394 having one example of that).
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:27 am

Post by lucca261 »

No way that that the L. Blight x DJ face-off at pages 9 and 10 is TvT.
and feels like Luca is trying to give DJ the rope for him to hang himself. Posting 216 after DJ said he was struggling to give reads is actually useless from a town point of view. What was Blight expecting? Also, he had just entered the game. is agreeable, but points shade at DJ at the same time.

At the same time, DJ is not actually trying to sort out Luca, he's just trying to evade some pressure. Case in point: . Or how it is constructed: "Indefinitive statement+vague opinion+instant explanation". So nothing. This isn't engagement, is answering people for the sake of answering. AKA trying to evade pressure from L. Blight.

Both were trying to profit from the conversation instead of progressing their reads. This not entirely alignment indicative, but could easily be a scum sign. Time will tell.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:30 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 407, dawoodle wrote:I mistyped. I meant how do you link with the number of the post like lucca did in most of his posts (#394 having one example of that).
Just how you would vote, but replace the (vote) with (post) and the name of the person with the number of the post.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:37 am

Post by lucca261 »

Was wondering where was the defense of DJ. : there it is.

Interesting that poy jumps out from inactivity to soft defend DJ and then gets inactive again. Insomnia hard defends him, but I'm not going to try to sort that slot before a flip.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:39 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 284, insomnia wrote:
In post 276, IMASPY wrote:Well if town look for scum, not town wouldnt that put dawoodle more on the town side considering he gave 3 scum reads opposed to 2 town reads.
Ok, I misspoke there. What I meant was that, town look for scum, as in they probe their scum reads, as opposed to looking to validate their town read on someone. You don't come back to your most confident town read. You have nothing to sort there. Dawoodle would just keep coming back at me with questions for no reasons, what's he looking to achieve, he already has a scum read on me?

This point is in connection with the "asking questions" point thing I made in the massive wall. He's not even ACTUALLY looking for scum which is even worse. Hope you understood what I meant now.
Considering this, what's your take on the Luca Blight - DJ interactions on page 9/10?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:39 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 389, lucca261 wrote:So I was the leading wagon? Fun. Haven't played with anyone in here (maybe Luca, back in the day), so it's kinda of a blank slate.

Didn't start to read yet, will do shortly. Since the wagon was apparently started by a newbie, makes me suspect the SEs that are voting. Food for thought. I don't know the playstyle of those guys, but I have seen a lot of experienced players who try to pocket newbies by jumping on their wagons.
I have to say that I see Lucca261 as town just by his entrance. Taking a slot that was the leading wagon and coming in and sharing his thoughts on everyone. I would expect a mafia to just sit in the shadows and only share a scum read or two. If the lynch ends up being on me we will be able to get a good read on him.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:44 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 410, lucca261 wrote:Was wondering where was the defense of DJ. : there it is.

Interesting that poy jumps out from inactivity to soft defend DJ and then gets inactive again. Insomnia hard defends him, but I'm not going to try to sort that slot before a flip.
At the time would you say I was the likely lynch? If so then I would say poy was trying to defend me in order to look town once I flip green.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:46 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 306, dawoodle wrote:Luca, why did it take you being called out for inactivity in my scum list to start posting? I don't think I saw any excuse/explanation for disappearing for a day after saying you were going to catch up in a few hours.
This is a town post. The question is NAI, but the tone is in your face, agressive with a slot who isn't actually pushing his lynch. It's a little self-centered too, in a way that scum!dawoodle wouldn't try to be, I think.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:56 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 412, dsjstr wrote:
In post 389, lucca261 wrote:So I was the leading wagon? Fun. Haven't played with anyone in here (maybe Luca, back in the day), so it's kinda of a blank slate.

Didn't start to read yet, will do shortly. Since the wagon was apparently started by a newbie, makes me suspect the SEs that are voting. Food for thought. I don't know the playstyle of those guys, but I have seen a lot of experienced players who try to pocket newbies by jumping on their wagons.
I have to say that I see Lucca261 as town just by his entrance. Taking a slot that was the leading wagon and coming in and sharing his thoughts on everyone. I would expect a mafia to just sit in the shadows and only share a scum read or two. If the lynch ends up being on me we will be able to get a good read on him.
meh.
In post 413, dsjstr wrote:
In post 410, lucca261 wrote:Was wondering where was the defense of DJ. : there it is.

At the time would you say I was the likely lynch? If so then I would say poy was trying to defend me in order to look town once I flip green.
At the time, yes. You were the most likely lynch. I don't think it makes sense to soft defend you at that moment to look townier if you flipped town, though. You were in no danger of being lynched, it was pretty unlikely that the lynch was going to happen at that moment, due to the lurkers.

Also it was the only poy post in like 150 posts. he has this methodical persona, to do that and just leave? it's sloppy for a guy who reads and rereads all his posts. meh.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:57 am

Post by lucca261 »

caught up now.

VOTE: emperor
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:08 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 411, lucca261 wrote:
In post 284, insomnia wrote:
In post 276, IMASPY wrote:Well if town look for scum, not town wouldnt that put dawoodle more on the town side considering he gave 3 scum reads opposed to 2 town reads.
Ok, I misspoke there. What I meant was that, town look for scum, as in they probe their scum reads, as opposed to looking to validate their town read on someone. You don't come back to your most confident town read. You have nothing to sort there. Dawoodle would just keep coming back at me with questions for no reasons, what's he looking to achieve, he already has a scum read on me?

This point is in connection with the "asking questions" point thing I made in the massive wall. He's not even ACTUALLY looking for scum which is even worse. Hope you understood what I meant now.
Considering this, what's your take on the Luca Blight - DJ interactions on page 9/10?
I mean I can kind of see why you’d think about 214 and 216 being like that, but I can also see some sort of progression on dstrsj. It’s not like Luca came in with the intent of placing a vote on dj anyway, he was just doing his catch up while maintaining a live interaction with dj as well. I think he kept answering his questions, saw how scummy they were, went back to do the catch up, saw other stuff that were scummy, and by the time he was done he focused all his attention on dj.

I’m not sure, much more comfortable with a Flippy lynch right now. It’s 12 am, I’m probably gonna re-assess this whole thing tomorrow, but all in all I had townie lean on Luca throughout the game.
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Poyzin »

In post 393, lucca261 wrote:always beware of the players who are really active in RVS and disappear when there's more interesting content.

also, would like a readslist, poy
Done.

Townies:

insomnia
Iconeum

Null-Town:

Luca Blight
Billy

Null:

Dawoodle
Lucca261

Null-Scum:

Dsjstr
IMASPY
Poyzin
Poyzin
Goon
Poyzin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Poyzin »

In post 418, Poyzin wrote:Billy
That should be Emperor, my apologies. I forgot that they replaced in because their entrance lacked substance.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 416, lucca261 wrote:caught up now.

Yea I really dont like 1 of his 2 post.

Are you factoring in any of Billy's post that you can link me?

I still think dsjstr is mafia. He has gotten alittle more crafty with his post since I pushed him, however, he hasnt convinced me he is town at all. I seen that you were considering voting him. Any townie post he made that you could link me?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 418, Poyzin wrote:
In post 393, lucca261 wrote:always beware of the players who are really active in RVS and disappear when there's more interesting content.

also, would like a readslist, poy
Done.

Townies:

insomnia
Iconeum

Null-Town:

Luca Blight
Billy

Null:

Dawoodle
Lucca261

Null-Scum:

Dsjstr
IMASPY
Could you provide a little reason for why you placed everyone where they are.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Actually I guess you don't have to do everyone, I don't see why Icon is so high on your list. Also, was I that low on your list when you defended me?
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 422, dsjstr wrote:Actually I guess you don't have to do everyone, I don't see why Icon is so high on your list. Also, was I that low on your list when you defended me?
Wow dude j just got done saying you haven't convinced me and you go and post the most townie post I have seen from you this game
dawoodle
dawoodle
Townie
dawoodle
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by dawoodle »

In post 420, IMASPY wrote:
In post 416, lucca261 wrote:caught up now.

Yea I really dont like 1 of his 2 post.

Are you factoring in any of Billy's post that you can link me?

I still think dsjstr is mafia. He has gotten alittle more crafty with his post since I pushed him, however, he hasnt convinced me he is town at all. I seen that you were considering voting him. Any townie post he made that you could link me?
Which of emperor's two posts do you dislike? How much has his entrance changed your opinion of that slot (remembering that Billy was in it)? Do you have an updated ranking of who you think is scum?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”