Micro 914: CultD3 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by shos »

Shoval.
Or shos
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 473, shos wrote:Bungle says I am lying because I didn't express surprise at being given daytalk. Rather stupid IMO and a non-defensible argument which townies don't often make
Not at all. I’m saying that I lied to make the case on you look stronger because I wanted to see how you and others would react. But apparently no one did the slightest bit of follow through to check my case.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Bingle »

Subject: Micro 901 | Penguin Mafia, The Third | Mafia PT
shos wrote:Also it's awesome that we have daytalk. *warms engine*
^relevant post
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by shos »

Oh wow. Cool.
That's actually impressive.

Bingle just became town

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 455, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Can we kill Blatant today and Obvious tomorrow? I really don't like their posting thus far. It feels like to me they're actively playing jestery. I don't know if it's indicative of CL or not, but I'd like to kill them tomorrow.
In other words: let's policy lynch two players because of their playstyle. Yes, they don't have the highest CL credit of all players and yes, we likely lose if neither of them is CL, but anyway, let's do it!
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 465, Kanna wrote:
In post 399, Blatant Scum wrote:
Disclaimer:
I will be off-meta in this game (I will, for example, be doing reads). Don't use information gathered in this game for reading my meta.
Haven't checked your meta yet, but is there a reason you're changing it + telling us you're changing it?
I am not telling it to you, I am telling it to people who would meta me later.
I don't want people from other games checking this game, finding out I was doing reads here and was town.
Then they would automatically assume that if I don't do any reads at all (which is this account meta), it means I am scum.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 461, ObviousScum wrote:farkran would you say you're readable in your own view?
Maybe. Depends on game size and setup. I do believe i have a huge scumrange though, so i am proud to say i'm not easily readable. I would say that my strongest assets are anti-associatives and made up bullshit reads, because that's what town!me uses to scumhunt, so i focus on faking those. I think i might be weak at emotional display when rolling scum, but then again it depends on how i am pinged by people pushing me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 462, Kanna wrote:I don't really know why I'm a UTR tbh but thanks @OS and BS; any reason other than sheeping?
You are "pushing the game forward" and "towny". Sheeping others make me ignore the paranoia I have about town leaders being a secret scum.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

*displays emotions*
-Hectic
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 478, shos wrote:Oh wow. Cool.
That's actually impressive.

Bingle just became town
I just want to say I am still deeply impressed

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:35 am

Post by shos »

That was like
Scummy Worthy

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 469, Bingle wrote:
In post 353, Bingle wrote:Both featured daychat, and he expressed no surprise over this in either.
This is a lie, and I'm disappointed that none of you caught it considering I linked literally the post before him doing so in the next post.
This is credit for town!bingle, but... i think that's the kind of lie no one would bother verifying. I mean, you build a case against shos over a simple, specific fact - why would people doublecheck that? For instance, i just assumed it was true because there was no reason to lie about it. Turned out there was a reason. If anything though, i think shos of all people might have recalled differently than what bingle claimed, but then again that was a long time ago so... it's NAI even for shos.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:11 am

Post by shos »

It was two months ago, my first game onsite after the hiatus. You can be SURE that scum-me would throw it back in his face with a big I TOLD YOU SO if this was the case. But I'm not surprised that you don't let facts disturb you

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 479, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 455, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Can we kill Blatant today and Obvious tomorrow? I really don't like their posting thus far. It feels like to me they're actively playing jestery. I don't know if it's indicative of CL or not, but I'd like to kill them tomorrow.
In other words: let's policy lynch two players because of their playstyle. Yes, they don't have the highest CL credit of all players and yes, we likely lose if neither of them is CL, but anyway, let's do it!
I don't like this defense though. It's an implied shade against korina for "not believing you have the highest CL credit". Where did you deduce that you do not have the highest CL credit from korina POV? He just said that you are acting jestery and he wants you dead. How does this imply you are not the highest CL credit for him?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Hectic »

Obum, why is Kanna town and I specifically non-CL? How do you differentiate?

SH0S YOU'RE WEIRD
I need to meta check you again.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Hectic »

Where you at, Poyzin? Why is Nolly (now Bla) "probably a cultist but not sure about cult leader"?
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 455, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I don't know if it's indicative of CL or not
-Hectic
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 487, shos wrote:It was two months ago, my first game onsite after the hiatus. You can be SURE that scum-me would throw it back in his face with a big I TOLD YOU SO if this was the case. But I'm not surprised that you don't let facts disturb you
I think any!shos would have forgot about his own specific reaction after two months, otherwise you would have answered from memory, not from checking your posts in that game. And if you forgot your reaction, you probably wouldn't check because you assume there's no reason for bingle to lie. This is valid for any!shos and more generally for everyone, i don't see a shos who checks if bingle lied about that - it's an easily verifiable lie, so i would think most people would just assume it's true, and work from there. Which, for instance, is exactly what you did - proceed to defend yourself instead of checking. But again, even town!shos would have done that.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 491, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 455, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I don't know if it's indicative of CL or not
Yeah. Where does it say that it ISN'T indicative of CL?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 492, Farkran wrote:
In post 487, shos wrote:It was two months ago, my first game onsite after the hiatus. You can be SURE that scum-me would throw it back in his face with a big I TOLD YOU SO if this was the case. But I'm not surprised that you don't let facts disturb you
I think any!shos would have forgot about his own specific reaction after two months, otherwise you would have answered from memory, not from checking your posts in that game. And if you forgot your reaction, you probably wouldn't check because you assume there's no reason for bingle to lie. This is valid for any!shos and more generally for everyone, i don't see a shos who checks if bingle lied about that - it's an easily verifiable lie, so i would think most people would just assume it's true, and work from there. Which, for instance, is exactly what you did - proceed to defend yourself instead of checking. But again, even town!shos would have done that.
Town shos DID answer from memory here. Which is why I didn't fish it up. Scum show would have checked it meticulously to find a single post where it may even remotely look as if I may be surprised and shove it up his butt all the way through the colon until it's out the mouth, pick it up and shove it back again.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 494, shos wrote:
In post 492, Farkran wrote:
Town shos DID answer from memory here. Which is why I didn't fish it up. Scum show would have checked it meticulously to find a single post where it may even remotely look as if I may be surprised and shove it up his butt all the way through the colon until it's out the mouth, pick it up and shove it back again.
Ill go even further and say that shosscum would have pushed a policy Lynch based on Lynch all liars there

I mean, this move was brilliant. Fucking amazing.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Hectic »

Why are you so fond of that play, sh0s?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:58 am

Post by shos »

Because it surprised me and it's cool as fuck. I wouldn't have done it in years of gameplay.

Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

In post 479, Blatant Scum wrote:
No, this is not a policy because of your playstyle. You and Obvious are acting like jesters and actively making the game unreadable—not to mention, your play will
undoubtedly
draw the tracker/cop onto whichever one of you survives tonight. In what universe does a townie decide to do this? None. In what universe does scum decide to do this? Many. Therefore, you are scum, and you must die. I'm not arguing this any further.

We lynch Blatant today, and Obvious tomorrow.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

Additionally Blatant, cult can only have a max of three. We'd go into a D3 MyLo with the Cop getting a free clear if they're not recruited, and if it's a tracker, it's eh.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B