Micro 914: CultD3 (Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 498, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
In post 479, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 455, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Can we kill Blatant today and Obvious tomorrow? I really don't like their posting thus far. It feels like to me they're actively playing jestery. I don't know if it's indicative of CL or not, but I'd like to kill them tomorrow.
In other words: let's policy lynch two players because of their playstyle. Yes, they don't have the highest CL credit of all players and yes, we likely lose if neither of them is CL, but anyway, let's do it!
No, this is not a policy because of your playstyle. You and Obvious are acting like jesters and actively making the game unreadable—not to mention, your play will
undoubtedly
draw the tracker/cop onto whichever one of you survives tonight. In what universe does a townie decide to do this? None. In what universe does scum decide to do this? Many. Therefore, you are scum, and you must die. I'm not arguing this any further.

We lynch Blatant today, and Obvious tomorrow.
Why do you want to lynch a person with 5/7 probability of being
undoubtedly
checked by cop/ tracker tommorow?
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 500, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 455, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Can we kill Blatant today and Obvious tomorrow? I really don't like their posting thus far. It feels like to me they're actively playing jestery. I don't know if it's indicative of CL or not, but I'd like to kill them tomorrow.
In other words: let's policy lynch two players because of their playstyle. Yes, they don't have the highest CL credit of all players and yes, we likely lose if neither of them is CL, but anyway, let's do it!
No, this is not a policy because of your playstyle. You and Obvious are acting like jesters and actively making the game unreadable—not to mention, your play will
undoubtedly
draw the tracker/cop onto whichever one of you survives tonight. In what universe does a townie decide to do this? None. In what universe does scum decide to do this? Many. Therefore, you are scum, and you must die. I'm not arguing this any further.

Why do you want to lynch a person with 25/42 probability of being
undoubtedly
checked by cop/ tracker tommorow?
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 498, Not A Korina Alt wrote: (...) You and Obvious are acting like jesters (...), your play will
undoubtedly
draw the tracker/cop onto whichever one of you survives tonight. (...) In what universe does scum decide to do this? Many. (...)
I am interested in seeing at least one of these universes.
-Hectic
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

I have my personal reasons for wanting to lynch those being checked by cop/tracker, but also, it simplifies their play a lot. If I'm the cop, and I have two people I need to check, I will want one of them dead so I can see what they are without having to waste my night. Likewise, if I'm tracker, it means I don't have to waste a night—possibly not see the CL—and get a clear that way.

Pedit: Jingle is going to run an open where I'm a treestumped CL. You wanna see a world where scum plays jestery as fuck? Play/watch that game, because you're going to see exactly how I can derail a game as treestumped scum.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:19 am

In fact, design any game where scum get treestumped upon death. At least one of them will openwolf the entire game.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Korina, if I and ObvScum were mod-confirmed town, who would you lynch today?
-Hectic
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:20 am

Poyzin, they're the most likely to be scum outside the two fake-jesters.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

How about shos?
-Hectic
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 1.06With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

shos
(3): Bingle, Hectic, Farkran,
Blatant Scum
(2): Not A Korina Alt, Poyzin,
Poyzin
(1): Blatant Scum,
Kanna
(1): shos,
Bingle
(1): ObviousScum,
Farkran
(0):
ObviousScum
(0):
Hectic
(0):
Not A Korina Alt
(0):

Not Voting
(1): Kanna,

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
Blatant Scum: ObviousScum.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-24 12:00:00).

Mod notes:
Not A Korina Alt has v/la on weekends
giv me pagetop :(
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:23 am

In post 380, Not A Korina Alt wrote: I went to go find my reads from a Jingle's game, and D1, I was scumreading shos, who was town at that point. I'm willing to operate under the assumption for today that shos is actually town, and me scumreading him means he's town.
No. shos lynch isn't happening today.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 503, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I have my personal reasons for wanting to lynch those being checked by cop/tracker, but also, it simplifies their play a lot. If I'm the cop, and I have two people I need to check, I will want one of them dead so I can see what they are without having to waste my night. Likewise, if I'm tracker, it means I don't have to waste a night—possibly not see the CL—and get a clear that way.

Pedit: Jingle is going to run an open where I'm a treestumped CL. You wanna see a world where scum plays jestery as fuck? Play/watch that game, because you're going to see exactly how I can derail a game as treestumped scum.
I mean, why would you, as a cop, want to see your last night target being lynched (if the target were town)?
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 509, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
In post 380, Not A Korina Alt wrote: I went to go find my reads from a Jingle's game, and D1, I was scumreading shos, who was town at that point. I'm willing to operate under the assumption for today that shos is actually town, and me scumreading him means he's town.
Why?
-Hectic
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:27 am

In post 510, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 503, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I have my personal reasons for wanting to lynch those being checked by cop/tracker, but also, it simplifies their play a lot. If I'm the cop, and I have two people I need to check, I will want one of them dead so I can see what they are without having to waste my night. Likewise, if I'm tracker, it means I don't have to waste a night—possibly not see the CL—and get a clear that way.

I mean, why would you, as a cop, want to see your last night target being lynched (if the target were town)?
You aren't reading what I'm saying. What I'm saying is if I have two people I need to check, I want to lynch one and check the other. I can effectively check them, without wasting my night to do so.
In post 511, Blatant Scum wrote:
Why?
Because 1) I believe you're scum, and 2) I believe shos is currently town

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 503, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I have my personal reasons for wanting to lynch those being checked by cop/tracker
I can't follow this reasoning.

If a cop check returns cult, we should lynch there. If it returns town, we should never lynch there before the CL. Likewise, if a tracker check returns any action, we should lynch there. If it returns no action, we should never lynch there before the CL.

Once the CL is gone we can go back to those people on account of them having been recruited (does cop check happen before or after cult recruitment in night action order?), but not before.

That said, none of this is a good reason to give blatant scum a free pass, it's just more strategy speculation which has nothing to do with today's lynch - however, acting jestery today is completely unrelated to how we address cop/tracker results.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 513, Farkran wrote:
In post 503, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I have my personal reasons for wanting to lynch those being checked by cop/tracker
I can't follow this reasoning.

If a cop check returns cult, we should lynch there. If it returns town, we should never lynch there before the CL. Likewise, if a tracker check returns any action, we should lynch there. If it returns no action, we should never lynch there before the CL.

Once the CL is gone we can go back to those people on account of them having been recruited (does cop check happen before or after cult recruitment in night action order?), but not before.

That said, none of this is a good reason to give blatant scum a free pass, it's just more strategy speculation which has nothing to do with today's lynch - however, acting jestery today is completely unrelated to how we address cop/tracker results.
Actually tracker is just softconf due to CL's option not to recruit for the night, but cop is always hardconf.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Farkran »

Also i don't see shos/korina as currently aligned, and certainly neither of them is anywhere near townlock worthy. I also dislike that korina is scumreading poyzin but willing to be on the same wagon as him, so i'm not happy to join there today - Poyzin voting BS and BS voting poyzin is awkward to me and i'd like to check how that will roll out first, i'm fairly confident one of the two wagons is on cult, but i'd rather flip poyzin first due to how the game evolved so far. I will be more content on lynching BS if poyzin flips town.

Shos is getting some resistance as a wagon but not really much (mostly from korina though, and i already said i think they are disaligned), i can easily see us compromising on him and that's not a good sign in this gamestate, so i'm back to VOTE: poyzin
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:04 am

I'm scumreading poyzin because I don't remember them posting anything recently. I've also stated numerous times that I'm not budging off of Blatant. I don't care who else is on Blatant's wagon, I want him dead.

Also, the whole personal reason thing is me thinking too fast and typing too slow. I don't remember my exact phrasing, but it simplifies down to "I want to lynch Blatant and have cop/tracker check Obvious"

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 516, Not A Korina Alt wrote:I'm scumreading poyzin because I don't remember them posting anything recently. I've also stated numerous times that I'm not budging off of Blatant. I don't care who else is on Blatant's wagon, I want him dead.
Ok. I'm fine as having BS as one of today's wagons. The other should be poyzin.
In post 516, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Also, the whole personal reason thing is me thinking too fast and typing too slow. I don't remember my exact phrasing, but it simplifies down to "I want to lynch Blatant and have cop/tracker check Obvious"
This makes more sense. I could apply the same reasoning to poyzin/BS though, i don't think OS is checkworthy. I have meta reasons to think salamence wasn't cult, on which i might be wrong but not willing to include him in today's lynchpool or checkpool
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Bingle »

Kori, why bs? I don’t think he’s actually playing particularly jestery here.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Ugh, Korina's making me doubt him again. Their whole profile revolves around being "Obvious" and "Blatant" scum, I've seen Bla for one do this in many other games too. Treating it as AI with this kind of certainty:
In post 498, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Therefore, you are scum, and you must die. I'm not arguing this any further.

I really don't like.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 512, Not A Korina Alt wrote:2) I believe shos is currently town
Why?
-Hectic
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:55 am

Post by shos »

undoubtedly

In post 499, Not A Korina Alt wrote:Additionally Blatant, cult can only have a max of three. We'd go into a D3 MyLo with the Cop getting a free clear if they're not recruited, and if it's a tracker, it's eh.
I don't get it.
Why would town investigators target these two?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Hectic »

Poyzin, my piazza, could we get a reads list from you?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:57 am

Post by shos »

I don't understand this too

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:59 am

Post by shos »

Weren't you scumreading me?
Also I'm a leading wagon which you don't seem to fight, lol

Are you scum Korina? Did you do your job earlier to get the votes and now you distance yourself from a mislynch?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”