Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1894, Formerfish wrote:Dann v Espy is not tvt. I see Dann flipping red more often than Espy, at least Espy commited to a read, its a bad one, but a read none the less.
eddie cane has a message for you:

You're a good player dude. Please just sit back, take some time, and realize how dumb the idea from your perspective especially that Dann!scum is. If you are town, please get out of your tunnel.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1672, Auro wrote:I'm interested in a whole case of Dong rather than individual posts.
ftfy
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Also, despite my indecision between you and FF

I did commit to reads on EVERY SINGLE SLOT

viewtopic.php?p=11512385#p11512385

I stand by most of them!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1902, Dannflor wrote:you and FF
you and nsg
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1685, Dunnstral wrote:So yesterday he planned on voting NSG after FF, but today after NSG flips scum he backs off of FF - I think that is for his own survival, and that he is scum
I wasnt thinking about it this way, but this makes sense, especially with that comment he made ealier today about voting himself because we are pussies or something.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Espeonage »

The duck has offended me. :(

Ok let me put this together in a way that makes sense bc my wording is getting cyclical when I try and type it out and it would be really difficult for anyone else to parse.
Don't @ me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1905, Espeonage wrote:The duck has offended me.
he said his kill list was:

Esp >>> esp again for good measure > his sanity

after reading your kill pool logic
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1695, Dannflor wrote:A Message from Eddie Cane!
Is this whole post from Eddie?

Like the entirety of it?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Dannflor »

yes

painstakingly paraphrased
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1699, Auro wrote:
In post 1695, Dannflor wrote:He's just going for the deep game pocket on FF while bussing his partner in White Flag? When two scum dead means the end of the game? No.
I mean, if NSG just outright says she's not gonna play the game and you're sure she's getting lynched at some point... Might as well bus, no?
I mean, yeah, but if there is a way to obviously avoid that you think her partners are going to go for that idea on d1? People were very willing to give NSG a pass into d2 even with everything shed done. I could have easily been lynched instead and then who knows.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1889, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1614, BBmolla wrote:I can't even understand why you're mad unless you're scum, I feel great about how
we
punished NSG's shitty play

I feel like you sat on me until it was clear I wasnt going down. Werent you defending NSG early, and most, of day 1?
I’m on phone so not gonna find it but literally I was like “fuck letting nsg lurk punish that”
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1908, Dannflor wrote:yes

Can you point to a post of your own where you show half as much conviction in anything youre saying?

That post reads like your TM mates realized that youre a sinking ship that needs its ballast adjusted quickly and the best way they figured to do that was to let one of them try to rehab your slot by putting out a reads list. This way they could workshop it in the tm pt and scum pt over night and would look like you finally sacked up and picked sides on people instead of going where the wind blows.

The post feels more fabricated than softener.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

This might take a minute BB, your iso has 35 fucks.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1911, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1908, Dannflor wrote:yes

Can you point to a post of your own where you show half as much conviction in anything youre saying?

That post reads like your TM mates realized that youre a sinking ship that needs its ballast adjusted quickly and the best way they figured to do that was to let one of them try to rehab your slot by putting out a reads list. This way they could workshop it in the tm pt and scum pt over night and would look like you finally sacked up and picked sides on people instead of going where the wind blows.

The post feels more fabricated than softener.
My fucking reads list!

Look I'm an indecisive guy in general, lack of conviction is a character flaw, not a scum tell.

But I did commit to reads on every single player.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Like did you even read my own personal reads list
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1914, Dannflor wrote:Like did you even read my own personal reads list
Was it before ?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Thats 1000 posts ago, you still feel the same about everyone?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1300, Dannflor wrote:
Formerfish - 5
(BBMolla, northsidegal, Dannflor, Espeonage, Dongempire)
northsidegal - 5
(Kittymo, Cephrir, Dunnstral, Formerfish, gobbledygook)
gobbledygook - 1
(Hopkirk)

Not Voting - 2
(Auro, CheekyTeeky)

for reference

Cheeky, Auro, I think you should vote FF
Ok this might be a better vote count to reference.

This is the last votes before the scramble. There are no votes between this and the BBM flash wagon so this is pure positional with no guarantee on anyone.
An important point is that gobble is the tipping vote that switched momentum to NSG which was even talked about after the VC came out. Really strong points for gobble here.

I have gone through the scramble votes and I am already seeing that I may have been quick to give a pass to Dong, however I am fairly sure I called them town at some point which was based on play not analysis.

Anyways, there is still scope for non NSG Lynch here, so any votes on NSG aren't super alignment indicative yet being pre-scramble.
In post 1523, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
northsidegal - 7
(Kittymo, Dunnstral, gobbledygook, BBMolla, Dannflor, Cephrir, Dongempire)
Formerfish - 2
( northsidegal, Espeonage)
BBMolla - 2
(CheekyTeeky, Formerfish)
gobbledygook - 1
(Hopkirk)

Not Voting - 1
(Auro)

Activity Check - Lynch at #1460

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-17 22:59:30)
End of day. There was scope for FF or BBM to be lynched instead but they ran out of steam which is when the consolidation on NSG happened. I have gone over how votes on NSG here make sense as scum, but there is also the point that there was scope to be stubborn without too much repercussion or just to ignore the thread.

So at this point scum need to make a decision to either bus, or play out for no Lynch or be stubborn and try and force on fish or bbm, a last two hours consolidation on FF was not out of the question.

Using all of this I think that any scum votes on NSG that exist in the final vote count are done with the express notion that they can carry out the game.

This is why I have excluded Gobble, BBM, and Dong from my Lynch pool. The rest has been covered in detail already and isn't the point of contention.

My Lynch pool are people that aren't excluded by any of these categories.
They are not a widely suspected person on the NSG Lynch wagon
- Eliminates Gobble, BBM, Dong
I am not lock-town reading them
- Eliminates Ceph and Cheeky
It is not myself
- Eliminates me.

Once again for those not paying attention. I will Lynch in Dunn, Dann, FF, Hop, and Auro.
Don't @ me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1917, Formerfish wrote:Thats 1000 posts ago, you still feel the same about everyone?
I've shifted you up and shifted BB molla up and made a few other adjustments but that's not the point.

The point is your attacking me for not taking stances when that's demonstrably not true?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1707, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1696, Donempire wrote:NSG was talking about surviving to day 2 and starting to play then. If she hadnt kept up on that promise she would have been lynched, regardless of whether or not i "bussed" her.
Yes, that's kind of my point:

In post 1696, Donempire wrote:Shading her would have been scum indicative if she flipped town. Makes no sense for me to do as scum, especially in a game where its very easy to lose as scum due to scum having higher numbers but losing at 1 pop
It makes sense if she's dying day 2 anyway
Like playing a long con.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1918, Espeonage wrote:End of day. There was scope for FF or BBM to be lynched instead but they ran out of steam which is when the consolidation on NSG happened. I have gone over how votes on NSG here make sense as scum, but there is also the point that there was scope to be stubborn without too much repercussion or just to ignore the thread.

So at this point scum need to make a decision to either bus, or play out for no Lynch or be stubborn and try and force on fish or bbm, a last two hours consolidation on FF was not out of the question.

Using all of this I think that any scum votes on NSG that exist in the final vote count are done with the express notion that they can carry out the game.

This is why I have excluded Gobble, BBM, and Dong from my Lynch pool.
Except once that final swing happened, being stubborn or ignoring the thread likely wasn't going to stop the NSG lynch.

Why *wouldn't* a low standing scum member want to snap up free town cred for being on the NSG wagon? Like you have this idea that scum wouldn't bus no matter what unless they're a deep wolf, and I just don't think that logic holds up at all. NSG dies D2 if she doesn't die D1, bussing is a completely viable play in that situation regardless of status.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1721, Donempire wrote:Pathetic lamist lmfao

VOTE: Cheeky

Stop this esp wagon pls
Ok, this is enough. No one beats on my wifey expect me. I mean...

Cheeky is about as confirmed to me as anyone can be in this game as she could have hammered me and didnt, thats as good as a no hammer in lylo right now.

VOTE: Dong
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1722, Dannflor wrote:I think you're both pretty transparently town here and for whatever reason, you guys just can't see it in each other.

You guys clashed over a read (FF) in a pretty hardcore fashion but I think instead of recognizing you just disagreed on a confident read you jumped to the idea that the other person's confidence was scum indicative. I think the fact that a lot of other people in the game and outside the game hard town read you both independently is pretty telling.
What skin do you have in this particular interaction that you feel you have to play referee between Dong and Cheeky?
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I am not saying that none of them could be scum. One of the people I have discounted very well could be. But the chances of two of them being scum are so astronomically small coupled with negative utility means that they leave the Lynch pool bc they are ignorable bc this setup is a steaming pile of shit.

The single silver lining is that I get to create this subset of names that is sure to have one if not more scum in it.

The point is that the there is no conceivable combination of the names excluded that could be both scum as far as I am concerned.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”