wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 456, Blatant Scum wrote:I think we should put 66% of points in one stone and rest split someone to the other two stones.
We personally dont care what stone gets the most points, we just want to see one get a little higher than it is right now, thats all.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 460, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t only think there’s one buddy, but we only have one lynch today. I’m thinking it’s Aero/Dong as high buddy likelihood.
This is a bad look from you. You quicklolhammer on d1 and now you are pushing lynches on 2 slots that are so low info they are ninfo lynches.

Town you is better than this, which makes me think you arent town.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 480, Zenith wrote:Still waiting for Dongfish
Really Useful [Redacted]
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 485, gobbledygook wrote:I think I’m looking most at Dongfish today
You are very preoccupied on our slot, why?
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 491, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut
You know if you are just going to vote me like this then you could at leas... wait. What..
In post 491, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE:
Aeronaut
the fuck..
In post 491, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE:
Aeronaut
is this shit?
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 498, gobbledygook wrote:
It also likely powers the vig
, Mastina. If it can fire again to put us on evens that would be perfect.
This is a baseless assumption. For all we know the vig is a 1 shot and picked correctly and is now basically vanilla.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 514, alimdia wrote:Dong I highly recommend you read the whole thing while putting your thoughts on a notepad++ or something, because most of what you are commenting on.... will be made redundant shortly.
Nah, thats not how i do things anymore. This is my life now. Welcome to hell.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 517, alimdia wrote:
In post 514, alimdia wrote:Dong I highly recommend you read the whole thing while putting your thoughts on a notepad++ or something, because most of what you are commenting on.... will be made redundant shortly.

and so we don't get the thread flooded with catch up posts that aren't important
You arent the arbiter of whats important or not, you could always fuck off while i do this and come back to read my posts in one go, or you know post at me while im not paying attention to newer posts because thats a thing that works. Way to set expectations.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 520, wrong fish wrote:
In post 205, popsofctown wrote:
Prod Dongfish pls
My bad Pops, im here now.

-Fish
Shit, this one didnt age well.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 525, alimdia wrote:99% sure Dongfish is faking not having read day 1 lynch/night 1 flips before this 'catch up'. Thats literally impossible.
Me and TD SvS when TD already flipped town?

Trying to fake a town slip? Not on my watch.
Legit didnt read, ask Dong when he shows up, hes even further behind than i am now.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by wrong fish »

OK, so i dont like Gob, Wake or Eve right now, and it looks like we are in a tie for warrior and thief right?

Thief Stone
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by wrong fish »

On to the next game. See you guys in a bit to field all the hate for spamming the thread. But hey, im here and trying to be really useful.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 547, wrong fish wrote:
In post 414, alimdia wrote:Hence also my skittish response to Eve claiming to being in a neighbourhood with Wake and I
Dont you think that would indicate that someone had more knowledge that they should have? How would eve know wake was in a neighborhood?
Let me stop both of you.

Did she know I was in a Neighborhood before I posted about it?

If so then either there's another NH connected to ours OR one of the 3 in here are Scum. I would see Eve hanged today if she knew I was in a NH before any of us Neighbors said anything about it.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:16 am

Post by wrong fish »

In post 20, Eve wrote:
In post 4, Pine wrote:Stealth archer. They all end up as stealth archers anyway, might as well do it on purpose.

Disappointed I didn't get my colored arrows mod. I have a couple of ideas, but they can wait for morning, just turning in at almost half past 1AM.
stealth archers are amazing - every time i play skyrim i tell myself that i'll make a different build this time for sure but nope - it always comes down to stealth archer probably the most fun though so not a surprise

pops is right but cruel - i was looking forward to taking to my neighbours alimdia and the two others but whatever

VOTE: Thief Stone
In post 21, Eve wrote:and would you LOOK at who it is - there's no hiding this time Wake

VOTE: Wake
In post 35, Eve wrote:oh right no wonder the neighbourhood's been so silent lately i thought they were just ignoring me
In post 39, Eve wrote:
In post 36, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 35, Eve wrote:oh right no wonder the neighbourhood's been so silent lately i thought they were just ignoring me
?
You probably have an inactive neighbour, I can use my scum PR without problems.
i have 3 neighbours though and 2 of them have posted here since the cheeky scum - i'm looking at YOU Wake

how's the discussion in your scum PR going? i'm assuming that stands for private rotunda
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 480, Zenith wrote:Still waiting for Dongfish, Blatant Scum, and Aeronaut. Last one to participate earns a frowny face sticker. x,x
So Aeronaut is Immersive College of Winterhold.
Here's your frowny face: =(
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:28 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why wouldn’t you let Aeronaut potentially incriminate himself before revealing that?
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:41 am

Post by wrong fish »

In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:Why wouldn’t you let Aeronaut potentially incriminate himself before revealing that?
Is that more or less scummy in your eyes than hammering without giving the victim a chance to claim?
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 407, Zenith wrote:Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! ABKCEHIIILRSSV

It's time for mass flavor claim. I don't think claim order is important. Just the name of your mod please. I would like to see a mod name claim from everyone, after which I'll explain my crumb above.
Spoiler: claims
In post 429, Sujimichi wrote:Sneak Tools
In post 433, mastina wrote:CBBE.
In post 438, alimdia wrote:Anyway my mod is

Mod: Localised [redacted] Guild Jobs
In post 443, Wake1 wrote:Mine is ESF Companions. I don't know what that is because I've never played Skyrim.

I'm also Warrior based.
In post 446, gobbledygook wrote:Technically my mod name is apocalypse
In post 471, Eve wrote: ok "Khajit" is in my mod name
In post 481, Blatant Scum wrote:VioLens.
In post 552, wrong fish wrote:
In post 480, Zenith wrote:Still waiting for Dongfish
Really Useful [Redacted]
TiphaineDeath = Immersive Weapons
Pine = Improved World Map with Roads
popsofctown = Scaling Stopper
Which using PoE means Aeronaut is Immersive College of Winterhold.

ABKCEHIIILRSSV:
Apocalypse
Brave Khajit
CBBE
ESF Companions
Here There Be Monsters - The Call of Cthulhu
Immersive College of Winterhold
Immersive Weapons
Improved World Map with Roads
Localised Thieves Guild Jobs
Really Useful Dragons
Scaling Stopper
Sneak Tools
Violens

My mod is: Here There Be Monsters - The Call of Cthulhu
My role is: Oracle
Stone: Mage
And I'm aligned with town.

I have a pretty interesting, creative, and potentially overpowered role,
so I suspect the remaining scum must have something big to balance things out.

Once per night, I can ask the mod a question, from a list of pre-scripted questions, choosing to fill in blank(s) with any single word I feel like using, with player names counting as 1 word.

N1 I asked What's blank's flavor?
Filling in the blank with "everyone".
I received a naked list of every mod name in the game, but not who each mod belongs to.

There are other questions I could choose to ask, but perhaps the most useful are:
I can ask if blank is aligned with blank.
I can also ask if there is a blank in the game.

I can only ask each question once.

Not sure how best to use the blank in the game question, but I might could find a way to word it to detect a third party, or specific role, or I dunno what else so ideas are welcome. Keep in mind that unless it's a player's name it has to be a single word.

Asking if blank is aligned with blank, the obvious choice is to ask if blank is aligned with town, though I could also ask if one player is aligned with another. Seems less appealing than the first option.

Big reason I decided early on to reveal, is to ask for advice on how best to take advantage of my remaining questions.

Choosing the mage stone will not give me a bonus. Not choosing the mage stone will cause strange, mostly minor negative effects, though I have an idea on how to potentially turn a negative into a positive later. After tonight, I'll no longer be able to fill in the blank with the letter E, but don't worry, I'll still be able to use the letter E in the game thread..

I have 1 shot bulletproof, so don't bother wasting protection on me. If scum wants to shoot me twice to be rid of me then so be it. Assuming the game lasts long enough, I survive long enough, and we never use the mage stone, if I use my power every night through N4, I'll be forced to commit suicide at the end of D5. Thankfully this outcome can be prevented by either voting for the mage stone D4, or choosing to not use my power N4. Other than that, I may be a bit eccentric in the game but that's about it.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:Why wouldn’t you let Aeronaut potentially incriminate himself before revealing that?
I'm actually kind of suspicious of you. Because of your quick-hammer on town, but also because based on my role, and Pine's role, plus all the hidden town roles, remaining scum must have something pretty powerful in order to balance things out. Out of all the mod names, your mod Apocalypse sounds like the most likely candidate.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

It’s not actually as powerful as you’d imagine because it’s gated by the antitown Mage Stone.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:17 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 566, wrong fish wrote:
Is that more or less scummy in your eyes than hammering without giving the victim a chance to claim?
Less scummy, but the hammer wasn’t scummy either.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:18 am

Post by gobbledygook »

What makes you think I’m wooden? Would a wooden player hammer someone without a claim?
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 569, gobbledygook wrote:It’s not actually as powerful as you’d imagine because it’s gated by the antitown Mage Stone.
I was already expecting this. I mean you weren't exactly subtle about wanting the mage stone hammered.
Spoiler: magelust
In post 28, gobbledygook wrote:I am selfish and I want this

VOTE: Mage Stone
In post 348, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 347, popsofctown wrote:
In post 344, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 342, popsofctown wrote:
Turkey you're not in my townbloc yet but you could be would you like to fill out an application?

I would like to fill out an application
Most of it is the mission statement about laying down your life to protect Sujimichi and popsofctown. You should also list your time zone and whether you are applying as a townie or townsiding SK
Oh that’s easy. On mage path I don’t even need to risk my own life. I will he applying as townsiding SK

VOTE: TD
In post 444, gobbledygook wrote:Woo! Called the Pine scum.

VOTE: Mage Stone

Aeronaut, Dongfish remaining??

I am improved spells mod
In post 483, gobbledygook wrote:I would rather power up either myself on mage or the vig again. Please vote thief.

Though being gated by the mage stone makes me even more suspicious that your ability would be quite powerful if unlocked. If anyone is familiar with d&d and such, the most powerful spells tend to be the most difficult to cast. Anyways, specially given the way you've worded your response above:
In post 569, gobbledygook wrote:It’s not actually as powerful as you’d imagine
because
it’s gated by the antitown Mage Stone.
You've only deepened my suspicion that if unlocked, your role would be quite powerful.

Based on the description of your mod, I could also guess that you have a toolbox.

But yea time for bed. Oh, and if you want to admit that you are hiding something pretty sweet, I'll agree to not seek your lynch today. Afterall, wouldnt want such a thing to go to waste if you are town. Between my 1 shot bulletproof and the mage stone being inactive, I'm pretty confident that I could use my ability to sort you tonight.

On the other hand, if you want to claim your ability is nothing special, maybe you end up getting lynched and I get to spend my ability elsewhere.

Just thinking out loud. Admittedly sleepy thoughts. Goodnight.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:02 am

Post by gobbledygook »

My role is fairly complicated. It is a toolbox. I have a 1-shot commuter ability that I can use independent of stone. I did not use it last night in case a vig or cop used their power on me because i hammered town. If it had been a scum flip, i would have used my commuter ability. My role does have something sweet but that requires Mage level 3. The lower mage levels do have other niche-useful things though.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 571, gobbledygook wrote:What makes you think I’m wooden? Would a wooden player hammer someone without a claim?
Does wooden mean mafia? Because then the answer to your second question is "yes."

Also, I do not agree with Zenith's request now that everything has transpired. I do not believe that flavor alone will be useful in sorting a player's alignment and could actually serve as a distraction.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”