NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by NaCl »

I'm pretty tired right now so I'm just going to make a post and I'll talk more later on.

I probably should be trying more but the unwnd lynch made me look even less at trying to find scum and I strongly feel like we just need to lynch the people that are scummier and we'll probably win.

My townblock of people I really don't want to lynch is Eddie/Oka/DDL/S_S/ND and Amrun if I'm miscounting and that's not enough.

Eddie and Oka are obvious.
DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night. I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.
Among the two I feel more strongly about S_S. In particular, when he claimed neighbors with me, that was a really towny thing to do because if he was scum it would have restricted him from being able to kill me whereas he could have just claimed his actual hood and had me die. DDL still feels pretty town to me for the whole thing, though.
ND feels like she's been genuinely trying to find scum with a level of energy that shows her townyness and is being pretty open with her thoughts.
Amrun is because in Assassins me and Pops did a bunch of scumreading each other as theatre but didn't actually push each other that hard, and it doesn't feel like that here. This felt more real and her behaviour in general looks towny.

I've barely skimmed over all that's happened since the start of day, though, I need to look back at that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Lol I don't exist. Cool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by NaCl »

I'm not going to townread you for randomly tunnelling on me and pushing me on a case that was wrong with no real justification.

I think all the people in that list are townier than you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Lol. Ok. Sure. You know there's a category called obvtown right? No one's townie than conftown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4150, NaCl wrote:I'm pretty tired right now so I'm just going to make a post and I'll talk more later on.

I probably should be trying more but the unwnd lynch made me look even less at trying to find scum and I strongly feel like we just need to lynch the people that are scummier and we'll probably win.

My townblock of people I really don't want to lynch is Eddie/Oka/DDL/S_S/ND and Amrun if I'm miscounting and that's not enough.

DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night. I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.
Among the two I feel more strongly about S_S. In particular, when he claimed neighbors with me, that was a really towny thing to do because if he was scum it would have restricted him from being able to kill me whereas he could have just claimed his actual hood and had me die. DDL still feels pretty town to me for the whole thing, though.
ND feels like she's been genuinely trying to find scum with a level of energy that shows her townyness and is being pretty open with her thoughts.
Amrun is because in Assassins me and Pops did a bunch of scumreading each other as theatre but didn't actually push each other that hard, and it doesn't feel like that here. This felt more real and her behaviour in general looks towny.

I've barely skimmed over all that's happened since the start of day, though, I need to look back at that.
UNVOTE:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4154, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4150, NaCl wrote:I'm pretty tired right now so I'm just going to make a post and I'll talk more later on.

DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night.
I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.

UNVOTE:
I believe this. I told you guys he was town.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Piss
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4155, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4154, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night.
I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.

UNVOTE:
I believe this. I told you guys he was town.
And the reason I believe this is, because DDL was the obvious target and no kill, so makes total sense.

Very clever @DDL. You deserve a moment of brilliance nom when this game is over.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Hey, the gambit was my idea, not his :P

Also NaCl, I'm pretty sure I would have done that as scum as well, especially with both my partners clearly going down.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:20 am

For clarity, since NaCl didn't explicitly say it, DDL is my neighbor.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

But... Dolittle was the Doctor? We made a pun and everything.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Wait a second, did I misread even that this entire time?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

No wait it was a gambit. Ah. Wonderful. So scum either thought it was legit or Smart/DDL knew what was up and made a No-kill instead.

Basically as long as we believe SS or DDL didnt try and outplay us all we're good. I'll rely on their reads of each other there though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:33 am

In post 4162, Elsa Jay wrote:Basically as long as we believe SS or DDL didnt try and outplay us all we're good.
This.

The scum-DDL no-kill possibility did occur to me but I think that's pretty remote, he could always have just killed NaCl and made it seem like unwnd rolecopped one of them. Plus his response to the gambit in the neighborhood was pretty towny.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Hectic »

Lul, what a twist, this game is so good. A shame you had to out today though, NaCl. Imagine what scum would've done tonight, do they reshoot DDL who they know is lying town? Or go for a kill on an IC like Eddie/Oka, and risk the real doc pulling off another save and giving town another day.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't think you should've protected anyone last night, now that I think about it, NaCl. If there's still a no kill, you know that one of SS or DDL are scum trying to play you. And if DDL actually died, that might've been a good thing(?) on evens, since it just increases the pool for one extra person that has a chance of being scum without giving us any extra lynches.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Hectic »

*since saving him just increases the pool...
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:06 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Credit is where credit is due I didn't do anything other than roll along with the play. This plan far exceeds my paygrade
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

This game potentially got messy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I am so happy my NaCl tr was correct. :)

I still think DDL is town on play, completely ignoring he was very likely saved.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

If we want to mark ddl as cleared then we can end the game right here by chainlynching up a list
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Piss > Hectic > Elsa just ends it I think. If not, there's another lynch for bob and a 5th for DDL or SS.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

For the record @NaCl good play but I'm pretty sure the roleswap gambit works better if you let the VT (DDL) die, not save him.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:26 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: piss

I dont want to think too much about this because I'll wifom atp
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay