Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5299, RadiantCowbells wrote:Or... you're just fundamentally wrong on everything and Ari isn't?
You’re not Ari. I am asking him. Stop garcia’ing.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I just thought all possibilities should be considered!

I knew you wouldn't think of that on your own.

VOTE: Saudade
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 5277, Bellaphant wrote:Ari, I'm waiting for nice things in sauds iso from you.

Math, I'll try to word vomit later. I get that I wasn't clear enough earlier.
Right yes sorry, I went put last night so I didn't do this yet but it is in the plans.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5301, RadiantCowbells wrote:I just thought all possibilities should be considered!

I knew you wouldn't think of that on your own.

VOTE: Saudade
And what do you think asking Ari why he townreads you is?

I would like an answer btw
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

frequent vote movement isnt scummy
dk why ppl think it is

i'd be happy to support an {ico,math} driven wagon
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

also shos
tell hito to fuck off
consider this the sum total of my response to his comments on me
tia
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5304, Xtoxm wrote:frequent vote movement isnt scummy
dk why ppl think it is

i'd be happy to support an {ico,math} driven wagon
RC then please :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

BBMolla now townreads Ari. So I think he gets out of the scum pool for now. Much as I have a gut feeling it doesn’t override a majority of my townreads saying so.

Ari why do you townread RC?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

get ico on board
you guys are split atm
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5308, Xtoxm wrote:get ico on board
you guys are split atm
Ico is on board with RC scum he just wants Shos first.
Ico has a concussion
And
I don’t see Shos scum atm unless RC is town and I don’t think there is any way in hell RC is town

I don’t see anyone explaining RC town read and even if he is I think he’s too destructive to be kept alive

Shos if scum can easily wait another day
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Xtoxm »

my own notes on rc, fwiw:

mortality: 1 night survived (caveat:no kill)
wolf pelts: 0
mislynches: 1
tone: n/a
agenda: delete town!ec +scum equity
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:51 am

Post by shos »

Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't active today this was a horrible day and this game had 7 new pages by the time I woke up so I couldn't do this at work on phone. I'll re-catch-up from page 200 in ~16 hours from now
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5310, Xtoxm wrote:my own notes on rc, fwiw:

mortality: 1 night survived (caveat:no kill)
wolf pelts: 0
mislynches: 1
tone: n/a
agenda: delete town!ec +scum equity
?? I do not follow on the “agenda”

Assume RC is town.

It’s a plus to get rid of his toxicity and have a townblock focused on me and Ico that RC doesn’t shade every three seconds with “Math sucks”

What equity is RC providing? He has no reads and doesn’t want accountability for them that is scum one oh one.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:20 am

EC's scumreads in this game contain at most 1 scum and his most confident scumread is a town power role. I am significantly less afraid of EC than I am of other members on that team.
And none of the top 3 players in TM that worry me when I'm scum are on that team.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:21 am

If I'm scum it's still more likely that I no killed in the hope that I'd be protected than me actually shooting Mathblade, which is something that would never happen, btw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:31 am

I'm also sort of confused what everyone's idea is of what my gameplan here is as scum, even ignoring the whole "shooting mathblade" aspect when he was the only townblock townreading me
I apparently know that Mathblade was protected, I also caught the crumb, and I decide to push them anyway and antagonize the town instead of not doing that, particularly when I know that the sole heuristic that Mathblade generates reads off of is who is kissing up to them = town and who is not sheeping their scumreads = scum? Like, I'd know I can't lynch Math, correct?
I as scum with Shos/Plum decide to back off the wagon twice over two days because of people (skitter/Math) trying to call me scum if they flip town?
I as scum with Shos/Plum town decide to push half of the town in the early days and earn a lot of emnity towards my slot instead of letting the TvT Ari/Plum wagons fight?

I'm tired and stressed from having had no real break from being pushed on in this game over two game days as town PR. I really don't care anymore about the outcome of the game. If you think that I am somehow still scum in spite of all of the evidence that I'm not then go ahead and lynch me but quit acting like it's because I'm scummy as opposed to you not caring about my alignment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:33 am

I'll selfhammer if I get to L-1, I'll vote whoever Skitter votes otherwise, I'm done playing otherwise unless NSG pops up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:43 am

My ultimate trigger point as town is when people push on me dishonestly and then end up being town in spite of it. There's no chance that either Mathblade or The Worst believed most of the reasons that they gave for me being scum. For example, Mathblade's last post indicates that I'm scum because I have no reads and am trying to duck responsibility when on D1 I played in a way to gain maximum responsibility and I've made no secret of both my rather large block of townreads and my scumreads who are largely in the lurkers. It's also just terrible reasoning because I am perfectly capable of having reads as scum. The alternative is that Mathblade is a player who doesn't care about what's actually happening and just says whatever he thinks will resonate well to get his way, which given Mathblade's history having fakeclaimed a guilty on me when we were both town, yeah. I am capable of a lot better than this, but if I had to define the kind of lobby that I would most dislike and do most poorly in, this is pretty much exactly what it looks like.

I just want to move on from this game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5317, RadiantCowbells wrote:My ultimate trigger point as town is when people push on me dishonestly and then end up being town in spite of it. There's no chance that either Mathblade or The Worst believed most of the reasons that they gave for me being scum. For example, Mathblade's last post indicates that I'm scum because I have no reads and am trying to duck responsibility when on D1 I played in a way to gain maximum responsibility and I've made no secret of both my rather large block of townreads and my scumreads who are largely in the lurkers. It's also just terrible reasoning because I am perfectly capable of having reads as scum. The alternative is that Mathblade is a player who doesn't care about what's actually happening and just says whatever he thinks will resonate well to get his way, which given Mathblade's history having fakeclaimed a guilty on me when we were both town, yeah. I am capable of a lot better than this, but if I had to define the kind of lobby that I would most dislike and do most poorly in, this is pretty much exactly what it looks like.

I did not fake claim a guilty.

I had proof you were not as you claimed.

That is a guilty.

I won’t let you treat everyone like shit and don’t mind taking it but I would rather lose than assume you’re this much of an ass as town. Because as scum there’s at least a reason for you shading me.

You seem really unhinged.

All I am doing is asking questions. You didn’t like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5317, RadiantCowbells wrote:My ultimate trigger point as town is when people push on me dishonestly and then end up being town in spite of it. There's no chance that either Mathblade or The Worst believed most of the reasons that they gave for me being scum. For example, Mathblade's last post indicates that I'm scum because I have no reads and am trying to duck responsibility when on D1 I played in a way to gain maximum responsibility and I've made no secret of both my rather large block of townreads and my scumreads who are largely in the lurkers. It's also just terrible reasoning because I am perfectly capable of having reads as scum. The alternative is that Mathblade is a player who doesn't care about what's actually happening and just says whatever he thinks will resonate well to get his way, which given Mathblade's history having fakeclaimed a guilty on me when we were both town, yeah. I am capable of a lot better than this, but if I had to define the kind of lobby that I would most dislike and do most poorly in, this is pretty much exactly what it looks like.

Then why freak out when I mentioned BoP?

You literally are lying now and trying to create AtE to avoid being lynched.

If you didn’t care there would be no AtE
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:50 am

Are you so sure that I'm scum that you're willing to agree protective goes on Skitter and you sheep my townblock for the duration of the game because if you agree to those conditions I'll selfvote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 am

I don't see the point of arguing with you because you don't actually engage with me, you just look for ways to twist everything I say to make me look bad
I did not fake claim a guilty.

I had proof you were not as you claimed.

That is a guilty.
This is 100% not true. A guilty is mechanical confirmation that someone is scum. The only person on your side at the end of the game was Virtuoso who hates me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

im struggling to find ec's reads, is it #2358?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 am

Also, uh, I am still fairly sure the only stuff I have said outside of calling you a furry (which I can't explain at this time but has nothing to do with you really) and that I hate you is that you're bad at mafia.
I am not an asshole for saying your reads need to be silenced. Your play is bad and your reads need to be silenced. Everyone agrees that your reads are bad. I'm just the only one saying it to your face.

Accusing me of being unhinged is an attack on my mental health.
im struggling to find ec's reads, is it #2358?
I'm going off of TW's final post where he said 1 scum in RC, 1 or 2 scum in Plum/Flopz, and my reasonable level of conviction that Plum/Flopz are not SvS.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Like you have now come to an agreement on Ari and I believe on Skitter (if I'm town). So let's just put this from my point of view where I know I'm town and I believe the other two are town.
What should I be doing if not telling anyone hey guys please don't listen to mathblade because their reads are bad when I don't have the towncred or general clout in this lobby to counter your wagons any other way

What exactly do I do here? I can't negotiate with you, you ignore all my arguments because they come from me and call me bad. I can't use general clout/townread to circumvent your reads because I have none, and I have none because in a significant part you have chosen to spend most of the day discrediting me and my reads. What I can do is explain in a rational objective sense why your reads aren't good.

The alternative is to just let you drive the game off of a cliff which based on the fact that you agree with my townreads if I'm town you should agree you're doing fmpov, so...

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”