Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 557, wrong fish wrote:
In post 517, alimdia wrote:
In post 514, alimdia wrote:Dong I highly recommend you read the whole thing while putting your thoughts on a notepad++ or something, because most of what you are commenting on.... will be made redundant shortly.

and so we don't get the thread flooded with catch up posts that aren't important
You arent the arbiter of whats important or not, you could always fuck off while i do this and come back to read my posts in one go, or you know post at me while im not paying attention to newer posts because thats a thing that works. Way to set expectations.
Sorry but er... theres this thing called "There has been new posts made since you last posted". Not skimming those is second only to my disbelief that you didn't read flips.
In post 559, wrong fish wrote:
In post 525, alimdia wrote:99% sure Dongfish is faking not having read day 1 lynch/night 1 flips before this 'catch up'. Thats literally impossible.
Me and TD SvS when TD already flipped town?

Trying to fake a town slip? Not on my watch.
Legit didnt read, ask Dong when he shows up, hes even further behind than i am now.
er yea no, takes 1 minute to read flips, and you spent way more than that 'catching up'.
In post 562, Wake1 wrote:
In post 547, wrong fish wrote:
In post 414, alimdia wrote:Hence also my skittish response to Eve claiming to being in a neighbourhood with Wake and I
Dont you think that would indicate that someone had more knowledge that they should have? How would eve know wake was in a neighborhood?
Let me stop both of you.

Did she know I was in a Neighborhood before I posted about it?

If so then either there's another NH connected to ours OR one of the 3 in here are Scum. I would see Eve hanged today if she knew I was in a NH before any of us Neighbors said anything about it.
I feel like you haven't been paying attention..... Eve was joking about us 3 being in a neighbourhood for a long time in day 1. My crackpot theory (Which I posted before) was that you were in a scum PT with her and you told her about our neighbourhood, which she then used as a joke. Though now that I think about it, Aero could have leaked it too.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by alimdia »

Anyway pushing fish today after the stone gets selected, because all his catch up posts are just trying to show that he is doing something.

1) looking at flips takes 1 minute
2) making lots of posts makes it seem like he's doing stuff, when actually 50% of them are fluff, 30% of them are irrelevant already (percentages made up)

@Zenith.... will get to you later
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 573, gobbledygook wrote:My role is fairly complicated. It is a toolbox. I have a 1-shot commuter ability that I can use independent of stone. I did not use it last night in case a vig or cop used their power on me because i hammered town. If it had been a scum flip, i would have used my commuter ability. My role does have something sweet but that requires Mage level 3. The lower mage levels do have other niche-useful things though.
I'm not sure what prompted this claim. Him saying you're apocalyse?
In post 574, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 571, gobbledygook wrote:What makes you think I’m wooden? Would a wooden player hammer someone without a claim?
Does wooden mean mafia? Because then the answer to your second question is "yes."

Also, I do not agree with Zenith's request now that everything has transpired. I do not believe that flavor alone will be useful in sorting a player's alignment and could actually serve as a distraction.
Hard agree.
In post 575, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 567, Zenith wrote:N1 I asked What's blank's flavor?
Filling in the blank with "everyone".
I bet this is not what JJH intended.
I believe he had to be raging while saw that question.
for sure lol.
In post 578, Blatant Scum wrote:By the way, there is a role blocker here.
nani?
In post 581, Blatant Scum wrote:Talking about vigs.
@Eve, can you shoot without Thief Rune?
I can give you 1-shot BP, but only if we choose Warrior stone.
NANI?
In post 586, Zenith wrote:@Sujimichi
I also find the redactions interesting, particularly the thief redaction.
But yea I'm not trying to argue that mod names alone like Sneak Tools, Localised Thieves Guild Jobs, Apocalypse, etc are scummy because of flavor. Hell as a Cthulhu oracle know firsthand that even if a mod name sounds evil, it's not AI.

However, looking at a mod description can give a rough idea of what kind of power we are looking at, which can be used for setup spec.

@Blatant Scum
Ok, I see what you mean by titles.
I'm not sure about multiple clears though. Let's say I ask if goons (and specify afterward that by goons I mean the title) are aligned with town. If some are and some aren't, what would the mod answer? Yes no? Hmm.. Although if they are all aligned together then I think it could work for multiple clears or guiltys.
I redacted thief since you know.... thief stone.
But then I googled Localised Guild Jobs skyrim and the only things that popped up were localised thieves guild jobs, so I was like lmao
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by alimdia »

Also er... Zenith isn't confirmed town from this.

Also Also... I don't see anything in your role that you claimed that stated that you had to ask permission to vote :P
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 601, alimdia wrote:
In post 557, wrong fish wrote:
In post 517, alimdia wrote:
In post 514, alimdia wrote:Dong I highly recommend you read the whole thing while putting your thoughts on a notepad++ or something, because most of what you are commenting on.... will be made redundant shortly.

and so we don't get the thread flooded with catch up posts that aren't important
You arent the arbiter of whats important or not, you could always fuck off while i do this and come back to read my posts in one go, or you know post at me while im not paying attention to newer posts because thats a thing that works. Way to set expectations.
Sorry but er... theres this thing called "There has been new posts made since you last posted". Not skimming those is second only to my disbelief that you didn't read flips.
In post 559, wrong fish wrote:
In post 525, alimdia wrote:99% sure Dongfish is faking not having read day 1 lynch/night 1 flips before this 'catch up'. Thats literally impossible.
Me and TD SvS when TD already flipped town?

Trying to fake a town slip? Not on my watch.
Legit didnt read, ask Dong when he shows up, hes even further behind than i am now.
er yea no, takes 1 minute to read flips, and you spent way more than that 'catching up'.
In post 562, Wake1 wrote:
In post 547, wrong fish wrote:
In post 414, alimdia wrote:Hence also my skittish response to Eve claiming to being in a neighbourhood with Wake and I
Dont you think that would indicate that someone had more knowledge that they should have? How would eve know wake was in a neighborhood?
Let me stop both of you.

Did she know I was in a Neighborhood before I posted about it?

If so then either there's another NH connected to ours OR one of the 3 in here are Scum. I would see Eve hanged today if she knew I was in a NH before any of us Neighbors said anything about it.
I feel like you haven't been paying attention..... Eve was joking about us 3 being in a neighbourhood for a long time in day 1. My crackpot theory (Which I posted before) was that you were in a scum PT with her and you told her about our neighbourhood, which she then used as a joke. Though now that I think about it, Aero could have leaked it too.

What makes you think she was joking?

What are the odds of randomly joking about three specific players being in a NH and then come to find out it's true?

And, "now that I think about it," that theory can apply to you as well.

I get we're still in Morning phase, but VOTE: Alimdia and
FOS: EVE
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Wake1 »

So... I'm just going to say it now but how my gut feels about Alimdia right now doesn't feel like the Town Alimdia I played with in that last Mini we played.

I can't put my finger on it but you Alimdia just feel a bit different. Obviously I could be wrong, but it's how I'm feeling at the moment. You may react as you wish but I can assure you there's a right way to respond and many wrong ways to respond.

In our past Town game you just felt... Different.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 592, Zenith wrote:But then why/how did you already participate in the mass flavor claim if you didn't know about the mass flavor claim?
We are a hydra, Fish was posting last night, Dong just showed up.

I got this.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by wrong fish »

Alim, go ahead and push a mod confirmable slot, thatll look real good on you.

I dont give a fuck what you believe about my catch up. If you posted when I was going from one page to the next it wouldnt show up in my preview for pedits, and I dont look at whats been posted recently when i am doing a catch up like that. Believe me or dont, idgaf.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 606, Wake1 wrote:So... I'm just going to say it now but how my gut feels about Alimdia right now doesn't feel like the Town Alimdia I played with in that last Mini we played.

I can't put my finger on it but you Alimdia just feel a bit different. Obviously I could be wrong, but it's how I'm feeling at the moment. You may react as you wish but I can assure you there's a right way to respond and many wrong ways to respond.

I'd like to see that mod confirmable ye?

Also... wasn't Fish posting and you're Dong? Lmao??????
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by alimdia »

@Wake88, you do realise I brought that Eve and the neighbourhood point up first right???
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by alimdia »

Quoted wrong post, was supposed to be post 608 in my post 609
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 609, alimdia wrote:I'd like to see that mod confirmable ye?

Get a stone to lvl 5 and you will.

And yes. I, Fish was posting and claimed. Then Dong got on and you were wondering what was going on. I, Fish, saw this and posted so you knew what was going on, that this was clearly a little hydra dissonance and that I would take care of it.

You have a bug up your ass because you dont think that I would play a way that I clearly did. You can scum read us if you want, but when any stone gets to lvl 5 we are mod confirmed to be town. We have no reason to lie.

The reason we wanted to claim is because we are not tied to any one stone. So we wanted town to know that town can be unaligned to stones.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 609, alimdia wrote:Lmao??????
Have we hammered a stone yet?

I really wanna lynch this tryharding, lamist scumbag.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 609, alimdia wrote:
In post 606, Wake1 wrote:So... I'm just going to say it now but how my gut feels about Alimdia right now doesn't feel like the Town Alimdia I played with in that last Mini we played.

I'd like to see that mod confirmable ye?

I think you may have quoted the wrong person.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 610, alimdia wrote:@Wake88, you do realise I brought that Eve and the neighbourhood point up first right???
You could also be Scum mentioning to a Scum partner the existence of the Neighborhood. What you said while casting shade towards me and Aeronaut also can apply to you.

Now
, did Eve mention the Neighborhood before any of us three said anything or not? Because if she did, that poses a problem. On this I want answers, and I will not stop until I have them.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 610, alimdia wrote:@Wake88, you do realise I brought that Eve and the neighbourhood point up first right???
You could also be Scum mentioning to a Scum partner the existence of the Neighborhood. What you said while casting shade towards me and Aeronaut also can apply to you.

Now
, did Eve mention the Neighborhood before any of us three said anything or not? Because if she did, that poses a problem. On this I want answers, and I will not stop until I have them.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 608, wrong fish wrote:Alim, go ahead and push a mod confirmable slot, thatll look real good on you.

I dont give a fuck what you believe about my catch up. If you posted when I was going from one page to the next it wouldnt show up in my preview for pedits, and I dont look at whats been posted recently when i am doing a catch up like that. Believe me or dont, idgaf.
Please explain to me this mod-confirmable slot topic.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 617, Wake1 wrote:
In post 608, wrong fish wrote:Alim, go ahead and push a mod confirmable slot, thatll look real good on you.

Its us. We will be mod confirmed to be town when a stone gets to lvl 5.

-Fishy
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The morning has ended. The Warrior Stone has been selected by plurality.

StoneVotesVoters
Warrior Stone4Blatant Scum, Wake88, Zenith, Eve
Thief Stone4alimdia, Sujimichi, gobbledygook, Dongfish
Mage Stone0-
Not Voting-Mastina, Aeronaut

Ah, I can never resist a bit of melee.
Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The day begins!

It's getting pretty hard to play the game when it keeps closing to desktop.

PlayerVotesL-XVoters
Not Voting------mastina, Zenith, Eve, Dongfish, Blatant Scum, alimdia, Wake88, Sujimichi, Aeronaut, gobbledygook

The day will end in (expired on 2020-02-06 11:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 618, wrong fish wrote:

-Fishy
Any stone or a specific one?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Should we be discussing our PRs?

I feel we should Day 2 because they're very specific as we've seen so far.

And no, I'm not PR fishing.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

VOTE: Alimdia

I'm going to reread Tiphaine's posts soon.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 618, wrong fish wrote:

-Fishy
That’s... day 6 at the earliest now

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”