Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

it would be nice to get actual details for once since it keeps coming up over and over and over again that apparently something's weird with me, but nobody has been able to explain what exactly the issue is

it's just "you're not usual town!ank!!!" which is a weird statement since I'm pretty certain I know my own playstyle better than anybody else does and I don't even know what that means
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:12 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 4142, MariaR wrote:
In post 4098, EspressoPatronum wrote:MASSCLAIM:
Hood: Leading Actors
Members: EP, FL, X Elements
Power: Doctor
LMS: X-shot lightning rod
Did you ask your hood partners if it was okay to do this first or did you just do it? Aka did you ask FL
[...]
FL already said he supported a massclaim today. You must have missed it.

Why didn't you ask this question to kuribo, dave, or FB when they outed their LMS?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:20 am

My team will be catching up on this game over the next few days or so. I'll post a combined readslist after that.

As it stands:
I'd vote nom in the nom/FB pair.

I'd vote DEB in the DEB/Gamma pair.

I'd vote DV in the dave/DV pair.

I think 1 scum is in MariaR/kuribo/panth. I'm leaning MariaR.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:26 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 4186, Flavor Leaf wrote:The red X thing is scummy
X

(this is a mobilepost)
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 am

Post by chennisden »

Ank cheeky says shes reading
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 am

Post by chennisden »

Theyre are the part where creature dies, except they misconstrued him as an SK
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4219, Firebringer wrote: DeasVail - everyone interacting with him tells me he is a fall guy. Probably town.
this is a bad take, especially when you're townreading me and nom
In post 4181, Dr Easy Bake wrote: dave feels like his normal towny self, not super active but always asking questions. Granted, I've never seen his scum game. That being said, I don't really have a real reason why, but I don't like him hoping for a doc in 3892. I usually think that verbally hoping for a doctor or some kind of protection is scum trying to seem town. Like, townies always are going to want protection, it's literally a mechanic to help us. It reads as "Hey! I want to live just like you townies! I am one of you! See?"

I'm really not enjoying nom's stuff. Flailing very hard at Ank's pressure, I don't like 4123, I don't really have much else to say about her other than the avatar is getting on my nerves, and that's RVS talk so no weight here. But I think I agree with Ank on this. I said earlier that I think Ank is our best bet as a town leader, MathBlade wanted one to emerge and I believe Ank saw the batsignal and came a runnin.

Not talking about this post, it was warranted since I totally forgot to answer you, that's on me, but Imma need you to calm down on your nagging. TueWedThurs are my busiest days, I'm at school from morning until night, so I'm not gonna be that active these days. I really am trying to be more active here on D3, hopefully this post shows that.
maaaan fine. it's a lot more fun to bully you when you're not being all reasonable ya know
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

HEY NOM have you considered that actually answering people's questions instead of ignoring them might help people actually read you better

and also that you ignoring questions and only talking about your scumreads and not your townreads when this is the 3rd time I've asked you about it is KIND OF GRATING.

yes you have mentioned your opinions on DV & FB recently so I've crossed that out but please give me your townreads at the moment.
In post 4153, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4113, nomnomnom wrote:DV Ank FB is looking like a promising pool. Let's discuss those.
yes let's and also answer what I asked you this morning please
In post 4091, Gammagooey wrote:Hey nomnom, what are your thoughts on DEB and DeasVail?

I wouldn't mind hearing some other more detailed thoughts from you too (if X is scum Y is a likely scumbuddy or who you think looks particularly town at the moment) but I gotta go now so I can't give you more specifics than that of what I think would be cool to hear from you atm.
I would lynch both of DV and FB, DV for reasons I've already said and FB because (as someone else mentioned or at least implied something similar to recently) GiF is a good player but his day 1 play was garrrrrrrrrrbaaaaaage

you are fine with DV getting lynched, why is that your opinion on him? also what are your thoughts on why you want FB dead
, and what are your thoughts on dave in general?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:23 am

Post by nomnomnom »

can you repeat the question?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:36 am

Post by MariaR »

I have a lot to say but I’m busy today obviously so let me just ask. Why do you think our hood has scum EP?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:49 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4037, Ankamius wrote:EC is working on a big post and should have it out sometime during D3, but there's some stuff he wants to get out there now first:

1. Just massclaim, scum probably know most of the setup already and the fact that town has grouped PRs and not individual PRs makes the increased amount of information we get worth the risk. If we had massclaimed before now, our investigative hood would probably have results right now instead of having gotten blocked twice in a row.
2. He'd like to emphasize that this is
team
mafia, and we are not ranked as individuals but
teams
. More than half the games have scumflips now, and the gamestate in general is not optimistic for getting things done. He wants town players to get their team's help and to make this game a priority, but he will also be requesting the help of specific people as well.

@Flavor Leaf
: He wants Jingle and SS' thoughts, but he cares about all three of your teammates' opinions on the game.
@Davesaz
: He wants to ask if Reundo has been keeping caught up since he's dead in his own game, as well as FF's.
@Panthaleon
: He wants to know what Oka is writing in your PT/Discord, he's pretty certain Oka is staying caught up.
@Gammagooey
: Give Hito a hug for him please
@Kuribo
: He wants to ask for Pine's opinions on the game since he's dead in his own. He's interested in Mastina's too.
@Firebringer
: He would like NSG to have more of an impact in the game, even if only to make your slot easy to read

He didn't directly ask me to say this, but the overwhelming stance of my team is that this game is really boring and there's very little to work with, so he understands why there's been less effort put into trying to solve this game. However, this game is
NOT
going to get better if we don't try to brute force it into becoming better. I'm sorry, but we need people to suck it up enough to help push this game forward so that it becomes more easy to work with in later days.

By the way, let Eddie know I haven't forgotten this. I'm also not holding my breath. Mastina hasn't been around hardly at all since her death in that game, and Pine let me know that sadly he's tied up doing stuff for the Scummies ceremony, so neither of them have been reading my gamez

Which reminds me, Xtoxm and I promised to read each others games and help out, and I should really get on that.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:50 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 4260, kuribo wrote:gamez

i don't know how that z snuck in there but you get the idea
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4258, nomnomnom wrote:can you repeat the question?
What are your thoughts on dave and who are your townreads & why?
Sir Elton Hercules John
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Sir Elton Hercules John
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Sir Elton Hercules John »

n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
(
)
:
p
a
n
t
h
a
l
e
o
n
D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
A
n
k
a
m
i
u
s

D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e
(
)
:
A
l
m
o
s
t
c
h
e
n
n
i
s
d
e
n
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r

D
e
a
s
V
a
i
l
(
)
:
d
a
v
e
a
z
D
r
E
a
s
y
B
a
k
e

F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
(
)
:
n
o
m
n
o
m
n
o
m
M
a
r
i
a
R
G
a
m
m
a
g
o
o
e
y

N
o
t
V
o
t
i
n
g
(
)
:
k
u
r
i
b
o
E
s
p
r
e
s
s
o
P
a
t
r
o
n
u
m

W
i
t
h
a
l
i
v
e
i
t
'
s
t
o
l
y
n
c
h
D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
i
s
/
a
t
P
M
E
S
T
Spoiler: Unformatted VC
nomnomnom (3): panthaleon, DeasVail, Ankamius
Dr Easy Bake (4): Almost50, chennisden, Flavor Leaf, Firebringer
DeasVail (2): daveaz, Dr Easy Bake
Firebringer (3): nomnomnom, MariaR, Gammagooey

Not Voting (2): kuribo, Espresso Patronum

With 14 alive it's 8 to lynch. Deadline is 2/1 at 9PM EST.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 4262, Gammagooey wrote:
Honestly I have none.

I honestly don't have many townreads which should be concerning but I like Maria, A50, Kuribo, EP.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4264, nomnomnom wrote:
Honestly I have none.

I honestly don't have many townreads which should be concerning but I like Maria, A50, Kuribo, EP.
Huh.

One more question for ya but this one you don't have to answer if you'd rather keep it a secret for now.

What do you think of me so far this game? I think you've only really mentioned me while mentioning PoE scum lists or possible scum pairs but I don't remember you really talking about my play by itself.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 am

Post by davesaz »

At the bottom of 167. I might be wrong on my chenn read, and if so then I'm also wrong about DV. Doesn't make me any less salty about the blocks.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 4265, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 4264, nomnomnom wrote:
Honestly I have none.

Huh.

One more question for ya but this one you don't have to answer if you'd rather keep it a secret for now.

What do you think of me so far this game? I think you've only really mentioned me while mentioning PoE scum lists or possible scum pairs but I don't remember you really talking about my play by itself.
my thoughts on you vary too much so you're null. Don't know why you would care about my view on you anyway
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 4181, Dr Easy Bake wrote:That being said, I don't really have a real reason why, but I don't like him hoping for a doc in 3892. I usually think that verbally hoping for a doctor or some kind of protection is scum trying to seem town.
Nah, I see town request doc all the time, and I've done it myself before as town too. But I'm glad to see you're posting actual inquisitive stuff. Or at least stuff that looks inquisitive.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by davesaz »

I'm not sure about FB. I think it's important that the serious posting came after the wagon. I'm at work trying to follow a meeting right now so that's all for now.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 am

In post 4259, MariaR wrote:I have a lot to say but I’m busy today obviously so let me just ask. Why do you think our hood has scum EP?
I don't think your power or LMS suggests an all-town hood. In addition, I think the scenario below is likely:
In post 4094, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 4049, kuribo wrote:
In post 4047, nomnomnom wrote:I need to learn to read.

I don't believe in coincidences, this makes Maria look pretty bad.
How dare anyone not know on day 1 that Dave would claim on day 3 to be part of an investigative group

The nerve
I'm sure this is covered somewhere in the next few pages, but I'll answer anyway just in case.

Nom is suggesting that MariaR and one of Dave/DV are scum. The scum in the invest would would tell the scum in the RB hood to block the invest hood. I think A50 brought this up earlier.

Can you answer my question I asked you earlier?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:40 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 4257, Gammagooey wrote:HEY NOM have you considered that actually answering people's questions instead of ignoring them might help people actually read you better

and also that you ignoring questions and only talking about your scumreads and not your townreads when this is the 3rd time I've asked you about it is KIND OF GRATING.

yes you have mentioned your opinions on DV & FB recently so I've crossed that out but please give me your townreads at the moment.
In post 4113, nomnomnom wrote:DV Ank FB is looking like a promising pool. Let's discuss those.
In post 4091, Gammagooey wrote:Hey nomnom, what are your thoughts on DEB and DeasVail?

I wouldn't mind hearing some other more detailed thoughts from you too (if X is scum Y is a likely scumbuddy or who you think looks particularly town at the moment) but I gotta go now so I can't give you more specifics than that of what I think would be cool to hear from you atm.
I would lynch both of DV and FB, DV for reasons I've already said and FB because (as someone else mentioned or at least implied something similar to recently) GiF is a good player but his day 1 play was garrrrrrrrrrbaaaaaage

you are fine with DV getting lynched, why is that your opinion on him? also what are your thoughts on why you want FB dead
DO ITTT. LYNCH NOMNommmmm
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 4267, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 4265, Gammagooey wrote: One more question for ya but this one you don't have to answer if you'd rather keep it a secret for now.

my thoughts on you vary too much so you're null. Don't know why you would care about my view on you anyway
I don't really care about the ultimate result that much

but I feel like I've been interesting enough this game to have a read on by now if you put some effort/extra reading into it and I think being able to follow along with your train of thought on me might help some people get a better read on you.

Also I do want to bug you about one more thing - why do you like EP? What posts of his or which part of his play have you liked?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

@kuribo: I am starting to feel apathetic about this game (and the whole tournament. tbh), so I', willing to make you a deal. How about you use ME to vote whomever you want? I am your proxy vote today.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:32 am

Post by panthaleon »

In post 4271, DeasVail wrote:
In post 4257, Gammagooey wrote:HEY NOM have you considered that actually answering people's questions instead of ignoring them might help people actually read you better

DO ITTT. LYNCH NOMNommmmm
Hey bud what's going on over there?
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”